Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,836 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

Dear God, Frustrate All Single Guys Into Marriage This Year – Lady Prays (Video - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear God, Frustrate All Single Guys Into Marriage This Year – Lady Prays (Video (37520 Views)

Im Thinking Of Divorce Just Few Months Into Marriage / If U Like Turning Guys Into ATM Machines SEE THIS / 13 Truths All Single Ladies Should Know!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear God, Frustrate All Single Guys Into Marriage This Year – Lady Prays (Video by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jan 04, 2017
Doctor0071:
Married ke, we re talking abt to make money ladys are talking married, i think she is nt serious at all, the Q is can lady marry poor guy, forget get marry for na, am 33yrs and marriage never come my mind na.

My brother find girl pregnant nah...na by force to wed her?or to bride price??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dear God, Frustrate All Single Guys Into Marriage This Year – Lady Prays (Video by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jan 04, 2017
[quote author=Benita27 post=52521878]Lol. grin if you say so.[/quot

Dis babe u bahd oo...so na ur yansh u put as ur dp...smh for u
Re: Dear God, Frustrate All Single Guys Into Marriage This Year – Lady Prays (Video by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jan 04, 2017
FreeSpirited:
Bring money....I will marry you

Funny
Re: Dear God, Frustrate All Single Guys Into Marriage This Year – Lady Prays (Video by Nizguy(m): 2:44pm On Jan 04, 2017
pls can some1 help me and ask her if she can marry a poor guy?

1 Like

Re: Dear God, Frustrate All Single Guys Into Marriage This Year – Lady Prays (Video by Doctor0071(m): 2:45pm On Jan 04, 2017
Gozmok112:

My brother find girl pregnant nah...na by force to wed her?or to bride price??
brother woman na proble we have on earth, dem no won hear say no money, all dem need is MONEY!!!! dem no care where u get it,

1 Like

Re: Dear God, Frustrate All Single Guys Into Marriage This Year – Lady Prays (Video by Xano(m): 2:47pm On Jan 04, 2017
Pavore9:
Some ladies see marriage as poverty alleviation program and wait for a man to bail them out all in the name of marriage angry

Ladies that are hard working and of good character deserves to be looked into.

Thank you. Those women are desired of. Some hard working women are worthy of Godly husbands.
Re: Dear God, Frustrate All Single Guys Into Marriage This Year – Lady Prays (Video by Xano(m): 2:48pm On Jan 04, 2017
Pavore9:
Some ladies see marriage as poverty alleviation program and wait for a man to bail them out all in the name of marriage angry

Those ladies(Godly and hard working) are worthy of a desirable Godly husbands
Re: Dear God, Frustrate All Single Guys Into Marriage This Year – Lady Prays (Video by nery4u(m): 2:51pm On Jan 04, 2017
it's well...
Re: Dear God, Frustrate All Single Guys Into Marriage This Year – Lady Prays (Video by Kherry: 2:51pm On Jan 04, 2017
better still be a single lady or a single mother instead of praying for a man that God will frustrate to marriage

1 Like

Re: Dear God, Frustrate All Single Guys Into Marriage This Year – Lady Prays (Video by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jan 04, 2017
I hope ladies won't start proposing to men?. Abeg just marry me, I'll feed myself, take care of our kids, and any other bills. In the time of buhari, economy recession stopped men from getting married. Am available oo
Re: Dear God, Frustrate All Single Guys Into Marriage This Year – Lady Prays (Video by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jan 04, 2017
I can't stop laughing at this
Re: Dear God, Frustrate All Single Guys Into Marriage This Year – Lady Prays (Video by zarakay(f): 2:57pm On Jan 04, 2017
metallisc:

MY QUEEN! IT IS NOW TIME TO DO THE DO! oya let's go there! grin grin grin how many ring you wan make i buy for you? cool

Metallisc why u day follow me upandan na
grin grin

just buy one
I no want two
don't wanna be greedy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Dear God, Frustrate All Single Guys Into Marriage This Year – Lady Prays (Video by oketoyinboshola(m): 3:21pm On Jan 04, 2017
Baba God frustrate our matured babes not to play hard to get again. IJN Amen

2 Likes

Re: Dear God, Frustrate All Single Guys Into Marriage This Year – Lady Prays (Video by Worksunlimited: 3:21pm On Jan 04, 2017
blizzcelebTv:
Dear God, frustrate all single guys into marriage this year – Single girl cries out (video)

Not getting married at the appropriate time can be very frustrating for both men and women. But in Nigeria, women feel the brunt more.
This is probably what led this lady to offer a heartfelt prayer to God regarding her single status. She asks God to please frustrate all single men into finding a wife this year.

Watch the video-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJPfikskTPc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dear God, Frustrate All Single Guys Into Marriage This Year – Lady Prays (Video by seunfape(m): 3:22pm On Jan 04, 2017
She no pray am well, she for pray through Buhari via God anyway she be Benin girl . Nå Naija sitiutaion cos am
Re: Dear God, Frustrate All Single Guys Into Marriage This Year – Lady Prays (Video by durasome(m): 3:41pm On Jan 04, 2017
Can she recall how many men she has turned down so far in her life so far maybe because they didn't come with a car?opportunity they say comes but once.

1 Like

Re: Dear God, Frustrate All Single Guys Into Marriage This Year – Lady Prays (Video by truthsBarbie(f): 3:44pm On Jan 04, 2017
grin
Re: Dear God, Frustrate All Single Guys Into Marriage This Year – Lady Prays (Video by OlivetBen(m): 4:05pm On Jan 04, 2017
Acekidc4:
GOD no Mind her ooooooo!!
angry why na
Re: Dear God, Frustrate All Single Guys Into Marriage This Year – Lady Prays (Video by Acekidc4(m): 4:08pm On Jan 04, 2017
OlivetBen:
angry why na
Na wicked prayer she dey pray na
Re: Dear God, Frustrate All Single Guys Into Marriage This Year – Lady Prays (Video by hedonistic: 4:31pm On Jan 04, 2017
prettyboi1989:
be the lady a man wants, not a lady that wants a man, buhhh
End of discussion. Too many Nigerian females have been made useless by their horrible sense of entitlement. Idiots like Toke Makinwa and her foolish book reinforce such.

"I want xyz man, or I deserve xyz kind of man because I am a woman and I have a pussy". WTF? What are you bringing to the table and why should any man be happy to have you? You have boobs and ass and you're "hot", and so? Countless hustling girls out there have that too, so what's special about you? Your beauty and booty are irrelevant cos millions of regular bleeps have those, so what exactly would make me commit to YOU or marry YOU at all costs? It's not about affirming your so-called "self worth" with stupid share and post memes like many hoes do on instagram and elsewhere. What's your true worth and value to any man? Spell it out!

They start by feeling on top of the world because of their so-called beauty or booty, but when they see that age is catching up, and newer and fresher beauties and booties are in higher demand than them, they resort to the sort of nonsense we are seeing here.

These yeye girls never see anything.

5 Likes

Re: Dear God, Frustrate All Single Guys Into Marriage This Year – Lady Prays (Video by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jan 04, 2017
Pavore9:

it only ladies that are jobless are desperate to marry, most working class ladies are marrying every Saturday.
Re: Dear God, Frustrate All Single Guys Into Marriage This Year – Lady Prays (Video by googlepikins: 5:49pm On Jan 04, 2017
Benita27:
This one is desperately looking for husband.

Mtcheew!.
don't worry na turn by turn. You're still young that's why you dey run your mouth. You're still on the am not interested now level. I give you extra 5 years to enter church mood.

2 Likes

Re: Dear God, Frustrate All Single Guys Into Marriage This Year – Lady Prays (Video by xcllaxix(m): 5:58pm On Jan 04, 2017
Isaiah 4:1
Re: Dear God, Frustrate All Single Guys Into Marriage This Year – Lady Prays (Video by Smellymouth: 6:16pm On Jan 04, 2017
PabloOmoEscobar:
A good shepherd will leave his 99 sheep to find 1 lost sheep cheesy cheesy cheesy
That's what it is boss

Baba for the girls, chop your lions, leave my sheep oo.. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dear God, Frustrate All Single Guys Into Marriage This Year – Lady Prays (Video by amodu(m): 6:51pm On Jan 04, 2017
Na you God go frustrate!
What kind of prayer is this
Re: Dear God, Frustrate All Single Guys Into Marriage This Year – Lady Prays (Video by amodu(m): 6:51pm On Jan 04, 2017
Na you God go frustrate!
Na you God go frustrate!
Re: Dear God, Frustrate All Single Guys Into Marriage This Year – Lady Prays (Video by MISSOPTIMIST(f): 7:18pm On Jan 04, 2017
Very true.. perhaps she is implying that marriage will take away the frustrations

Kul3ger:
...Lol...If she understands her prayer point, she's only praying for a frustrated man to marry...God please grant her request
Re: Dear God, Frustrate All Single Guys Into Marriage This Year – Lady Prays (Video by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jan 04, 2017
Smellymouth:

Baba for the girls, chop your lions, leave my sheep oo.. grin
Alaga there's love in sharing o. Chop I chop na dey make this world go round o cheesy cheesy
Re: Dear God, Frustrate All Single Guys Into Marriage This Year – Lady Prays (Video by Smellymouth: 7:28pm On Jan 04, 2017
PabloOmoEscobar:
Alaga there's love in sharing o. Chop I chop na dey make this world go round o cheesy cheesy

Na chop I chop make Ibori spend yrs for UK jail oo.. cheesy
Re: Dear God, Frustrate All Single Guys Into Marriage This Year – Lady Prays (Video by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jan 04, 2017
Smellymouth:

Na chop I chop make Ibori spend yrs for UK jail oo.. cheesy
hahahahahahahaha he was just unlucky bro. He bleeped with obj. Nobody bleeps with obj and goes free. Nobody!

Many people dey chop o

1 Like

Re: Dear God, Frustrate All Single Guys Into Marriage This Year – Lady Prays (Video by Harinholar(f): 9:13pm On Jan 04, 2017
I won't blame guyz @diz junction....Some ladies get problem...D can form for Africa...#lipsealed#

But to all d single ladies seaching for hubby God wll provide for u ooo 😀😀

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Aborted My Pregnancy! Can I Get Her Arrested? / What Does It Mean When A Boy Stares At You But He's Not Smiling / Why It's Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Find Mr. Right

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.