Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,156 members, 7,818,498 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

My Experience With Agbo Jedi Jedi (herbal Drug) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With Agbo Jedi Jedi (herbal Drug) (22418 Views)

Share Your Experience With Agbo / UNILAG Girl Recounts Her "Rape & Beg" Experience With A Man, Unilagolodo / He Is My Jedi Jedi, She Is My Iyawo - Lady Shares Beautiful Pre Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With Agbo Jedi Jedi (herbal Drug) by SexyNairalander: 5:31pm On Jan 04, 2017
I have never screamed like that before. . .damn, it was like a studio inside the toilet cos you could hear different sounds coming up

Chai which kind embarrassment this agbo don bring come meet me so ( I was thinking aloud) guy small small before you full our soakaway bla bla said buh I didn't pay attention as he thought he made a nice joke

45mins have passed but as you guess I was still inside that toilet, I needed to get up because I wasn't comfortable and I was on a visit. . .I managed to stand up, cleaned up and in a slow pace putting on my trouser to avoid story that touches

bla bla you still dey there I whispered

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience With Agbo Jedi Jedi (herbal Drug) by Whytelyon(m): 6:13pm On Jan 04, 2017
MackBrooklyn:

cheesy grin

Baba, oya call them if you wan call them na... Abi e no sure for you again?? cheesy

Make I no coba u
Re: My Experience With Agbo Jedi Jedi (herbal Drug) by MackBrooklyn: 6:32pm On Jan 04, 2017
Whytelyon:

Make I no coba u
cheesy grin

Pffffft.... Dude, na only mouth you get tongue
Re: My Experience With Agbo Jedi Jedi (herbal Drug) by SexyNairalander: 6:34pm On Jan 04, 2017
MackBrooklyn:

cheesy grin

e wan blackmail you grin
Re: My Experience With Agbo Jedi Jedi (herbal Drug) by Whytelyon(m): 6:34pm On Jan 04, 2017
MackBrooklyn:

cheesy grin

Debbie? Na only mouth I get abi?
Re: My Experience With Agbo Jedi Jedi (herbal Drug) by SexyNairalander: 6:39pm On Jan 04, 2017
Whytelyon:

yes expose him
. .he has many rats under his bed
grin
Re: My Experience With Agbo Jedi Jedi (herbal Drug) by bibijay123(f): 6:41pm On Jan 04, 2017
Lol come finish the tori jare. Who send you take jedi when you neva chop.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With Agbo Jedi Jedi (herbal Drug) by Whytelyon(m): 6:46pm On Jan 04, 2017
SexyNairalander:
yes expose him
. .he has many rats under his bed
grin

Lemme pity him. You seen the latest God of War on PS 4?
Re: My Experience With Agbo Jedi Jedi (herbal Drug) by SexyNairalander: 6:50pm On Jan 04, 2017
Whytelyon:

Lemme pity him. You seen the latest God of War on PS 4?
no, am always busy this days that i can't remember the last time I played my favorite soccer
Re: My Experience With Agbo Jedi Jedi (herbal Drug) by SexyNairalander: 6:50pm On Jan 04, 2017
bibijay123:
Lol come finish the tori jare. Who send you take jedi when you neva chop.
sure I will, am just kinda busy right now

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Agbo Jedi Jedi (herbal Drug) by SexyNairalander: 7:04pm On Jan 04, 2017
yes I still dey here he replied, ok I dey come out now abeg no too laugh me plus you go see me off.

coming out of the toilet bla bla giggled and he asked me to wait outside, oh lord I was looking like an HIV patient. . .we didn't trek much and it was as if I have been treking for hours. . .

his house to mine is just a stone throw but I just couldn't hold on so I stopped a bike and didn't give the man the opportunity to tell me the price I just told him to ride on. . .getting to my gate I just dipped my hand into my pocket and brought out any currency I could lay my hands on (which am regretting till now) and zoomed off

oga come take your change the okadaman said

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience With Agbo Jedi Jedi (herbal Drug) by Whytelyon(m): 7:29pm On Jan 04, 2017
SexyNairalander:
no, am always busy this days that i can't remember the last time I played my favorite soccer

Hmm nice. You love it when you see it..
Re: My Experience With Agbo Jedi Jedi (herbal Drug) by MackBrooklyn: 7:34pm On Jan 04, 2017
Whytelyon:

cheesy grin

Oya apart from Derby?? Who else?? tongue
Re: My Experience With Agbo Jedi Jedi (herbal Drug) by Whytelyon(m): 7:54pm On Jan 04, 2017
MackBrooklyn:

cheesy grin

Oya apart from Derby?? Who else?? tongue

Make I remember others I go tell you. You love women.
Re: My Experience With Agbo Jedi Jedi (herbal Drug) by MackBrooklyn: 8:24pm On Jan 04, 2017
SexyNairalander:
e wan blackmail you grin

cheesygrin

Lol, no mind him... Na wayo guy cheesy
Re: My Experience With Agbo Jedi Jedi (herbal Drug) by MackBrooklyn: 8:26pm On Jan 04, 2017
Whytelyon:

Make I remember others I go tell you. You love women.
cheesy grin

Lol, wayo guy... You don't know nothing cheesy
Re: My Experience With Agbo Jedi Jedi (herbal Drug) by bibijay123(f): 10:14pm On Jan 04, 2017
Chai this suspence is too much. My brother is your 'tool' working now?

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Agbo Jedi Jedi (herbal Drug) by Whytelyon(m): 10:43pm On Jan 04, 2017
bibijay123:
Chai this suspence is too much. My brother is your 'tool' working now?

Did you just say tool? Like the one you held last week
Re: My Experience With Agbo Jedi Jedi (herbal Drug) by bibijay123(f): 10:47pm On Jan 04, 2017
Whytelyon:

Did you just say tool? Like the one you held last week
lol last week was a holy week biko
Re: My Experience With Agbo Jedi Jedi (herbal Drug) by Whytelyon(m): 5:12am On Jan 05, 2017
bibijay123:
lol last week was a holy week biko

grin so you did hold something initially before the holy week. grin I was prophetic
Re: My Experience With Agbo Jedi Jedi (herbal Drug) by enuk80(m): 10:02am On Jan 25, 2017
I love your story..continue
Re: My Experience With Agbo Jedi Jedi (herbal Drug) by oke4surekid: 9:32am On Mar 31, 2021
Guy, I swear if you no write novel before you die, you fit no enter heaven. Talent to prolongate matter full your destiny.

Short story,

[/b]"I have weak erection before my babe, a friend later bought me agbo which made me uneasy and serious purging" [b]

Na wetin your talent turn 20pages book be that ooo....

Kai!!

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Agbo Jedi Jedi (herbal Drug) by aktolly54(m): 8:41pm On Mar 31, 2021
Op should have asked tge afbo seller to give him rhe one that wont make him poo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Simple Inexpensive Ways To Make Beautiful Water Candles For Valentine Decoration / 17 Sex Positions Men Love MOST / "Never Let a Man Define Who You Are" - Oprah Winfrey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.