Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,127 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

The Good , The Bad and the Ugly in the NL Beach Party Video( Must read) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Good , The Bad and the Ugly in the NL Beach Party Video( Must read) (4791 Views)

Between This Lady And Her Dancing Partners At A Beach Party In Lagos. Photos / Thank God I Didn't Go To The NL Beach Party / Nairaland Beach Party 2017. Come Here.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Good , The Bad and the Ugly in the NL Beach Party Video( Must read) by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 9:29am On Jan 04, 2017
Kudos to the organizers..For me, its a 7 / 10...

However, there are certain observations and certain comic relief I noticed in the video...

1) Video quality - tho it is acceptable for the first time , what is worth doing is worth doing well.. For the next party , I suggest a good small camera is rented or any volunteer should come with a better camera ..This will further add credence to the event and potray a more mature outlook..it wouldnt be bad if a photographer is gotten to cover the event as it would give the pictures to be uploaded on here a professional touch..

The Characters !!!!!

1) The Elder Statesman - This young man here looks and behaves like he is totally out of setting... he can't relate to what is going...

He mostly plays with his phone and sits around..

Organizers, I think the fact that u called it a beach party did not encourage a lot of working class and older age groups to show up...the " party" title scared a lot of people off..

The next edition should have a better title ..like Nairaland Get together, nairaland picnic or something that wouldn't sound too vulgar..

I think the older folks should also be included in ur agenda...The next edition, should be more organized..

There should be an MC, games, comedy from nairalanders like smelly mouth, music. Performances.. In fact a list of programmer should be made available.. A business talk from jarus, marriage talk by toks...

If a list of what is to happen that day had been presented ( like order of programmer) , am sure more and more people would have shown... but because nobody saw a well detailed program list , everybody felt it will just be booze, drinks and dance..

If this things are included in the next edition, am sure many more people will show up...Literature people can share their books..a debate can even be organized like a talk on Nigeria economy etc...People from politics section will be happy to show...

The people wet wan rock fit come chill till around 6 and rocking from 6 till Una tire..

Elder statesman, sorry ooo

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Good , The Bad and the Ugly in the NL Beach Party Video( Must read) by MackBrooklyn: 9:30am On Jan 04, 2017
It is very sad to say that some people and common sense keeps on repelling each other like the north and south pole of a magnet grin

1 Like

Re: The Good , The Bad and the Ugly in the NL Beach Party Video( Must read) by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 9:30am On Jan 04, 2017

2) Mama Blue - on e of the best parts of the video was this mystery lady in the blue attire...it was like a trailer to another movie.... Though the enjoyment was short lived but mehn

We demand to know her moniker organizers... sad angry
Re: The Good , The Bad and the Ugly in the NL Beach Party Video( Must read) by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 9:31am On Jan 04, 2017
3) Most Valuable player,- This dude is easily the most valuable player..I doubt if he ddnt daganayo one of dem girls later that day..Nice haircut, dress sense good,fine boy , smoked and has a bad boy attitude..

Daddy yo grin ;DD..

The guy in red shorts !!!

1 Like

Re: The Good , The Bad and the Ugly in the NL Beach Party Video( Must read) by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 9:31am On Jan 04, 2017
4) The Learners- The guy in polo with glasses ...what the Bleep ?? From rocking girls that don't want you, to dancing awkwardly , ...

This girl is the L..

And that skinny girl in bikini... Lemme just keep quiet...

I grade u pple the spoilers of this beautiful video..nonsense

1 Like

Re: The Good , The Bad and the Ugly in the NL Beach Party Video( Must read) by Divay22(f): 9:32am On Jan 04, 2017
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: The Good , The Bad and the Ugly in the NL Beach Party Video( Must read) by HIScraziness(m): 9:33am On Jan 04, 2017
Mehn!! I'm so surprised the beach party eventually happened!! Big hand shake to the organizers, you guys did one hell of a job there mehn!!

Thought it would never hold, cos its not easy to bring online peeps together with other peeps attacking the party but you guys succeeded!! Big ups niccurs cool

7 Likes

Re: The Good , The Bad and the Ugly in the NL Beach Party Video( Must read) by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 9:35am On Jan 04, 2017
5) Organizers

Music

....Get a better DJ....If old folks are coming, then old school music flow should be available ..this will be passed on to the DJ...All I was hearing was gbim gbim gbim...

Let there be fela, Ebenezer obey, Sunny Ade, okposo Bongus ikwe..old school vibes will encourage the more mature ones to feel the vibes..make sure the DJ takes note..

And nairalanders song are not there.. Where is airforce1, iamsynord , giyazz,kylez, tobenaana ...where are their songs ?? What is the major benefit of a video on YouTube if we can't promote our naira land artist there..Hopefully I expect to hear Such a diva, otubante and spendoe in the next party for sure !!!

cool

Adverts and sponsorship ...

Avenue to sell products...

This next gathering should have an avenue for nairalnders to sell their products..organizers I tell u, this would draw more people than u can imagine..Even if its for 30 minutes... Anyone that wants to sell vintage shirts, perfume. Wigs, socks, painting wristwatch.. U never know who u might sell to that will popularize u..

All those advertising their products on nl can come to..So they will see ur face and trust u more.. advertise to them physically and let them see u are not a scam..

The organizers can even charge a small fee from anyone that wishes to advertise that day ...Una hear ??

Also sponsorship. Learn from what the Miss nl organizers did concerning sponsorship..There are very successful people on nl with companies and brands that are ready to support if they see something tangible will be achieved and not just dance dance and booze.. Tell them ur plans, package ur banner very well and voila..

Back to the video now angry cheesy

2 Likes

Re: The Good , The Bad and the Ugly in the NL Beach Party Video( Must read) by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 9:36am On Jan 04, 2017
Security

Am.surprised no nairalander has come forward to talk about missing property or phone..her nairalanders that trustworthy... Where is the bouncer

I wasn't there but from the video, the security needs to be tightened if the next event will be holding !!!!

Venue - if I was a married man working class.., I would probably not go to a beach party too.. Why not a garden..?? An open field with green grass..a more serene place with less people. Noise and big parking space ?? Anybody can see u at the beach...?? A lot of shy or popular people wouldn't want that..somewhere serene but more classy..

It might be a hall, or open field but not a place where all and sundry is found..

Transport - one man for himself but if a bus can be gotten. To transport people..They will pay with their own money..just two buses is enough ;!!!!

Food- instead of wasting money on barbeque that day. Why not contact some of the people to make small chops... Pomo alata ,meat ,prawn crackers and some other little things..

Fruit juice for the non alcohol drinkers... This would be the general food..provisions should however been made for alcohol and other food which can be bought be anyone interested.....

More coming

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Good , The Bad and the Ugly in the NL Beach Party Video( Must read) by phlio666(m): 9:36am On Jan 04, 2017
lol thank God i no go waste my time
Re: The Good , The Bad and the Ugly in the NL Beach Party Video( Must read) by Nobody: 9:43am On Jan 04, 2017

Re: The Good , The Bad and the Ugly in the NL Beach Party Video( Must read) by Nobody: 9:47am On Jan 04, 2017
When is this craziness and unnecessary comments about the party going to end undecided undecided undecided

Why not channel your opinions and observations to the organizers privately. grin cheesy

Haba! Let's act sane

2 Likes

Re: The Good , The Bad and the Ugly in the NL Beach Party Video( Must read) by GoggleB(m): 9:49am On Jan 04, 2017
Neyoor:
When is this craziness and unnecessary comments about the party going to end undecided undecided undecided

Why not channel your opinions and observations to the organizers privately. grin cheesy

Haba! Let's act sane
He is not biased bro..
I love what the OP is doing.
The organizers shud follow up this thread and learn what they need to do in the next edition or probably the val edition.
Cc tosyne2much vizkiz

1 Like

Re: The Good , The Bad and the Ugly in the NL Beach Party Video( Must read) by vizkiz: 9:55am On Jan 04, 2017
take down the pictures... Rule 10

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Good , The Bad and the Ugly in the NL Beach Party Video( Must read) by beycity(m): 9:57am On Jan 04, 2017
The party yaf come & yaf go, can we move on now?
Re: The Good , The Bad and the Ugly in the NL Beach Party Video( Must read) by ademoladeji(m): 10:00am On Jan 04, 2017
[size=28pt] ORISHI RISHI [/size]
Re: The Good , The Bad and the Ugly in the NL Beach Party Video( Must read) by Nobody: 10:00am On Jan 04, 2017
..yet another thread...

...yet.
Re: The Good , The Bad and the Ugly in the NL Beach Party Video( Must read) by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 10:06am On Jan 04, 2017
vizkiz:
take down the pictures... Rule 10

Bro am only trying to help..pls understand..I mean no harm..

Just fun
Re: The Good , The Bad and the Ugly in the NL Beach Party Video( Must read) by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 10:06am On Jan 04, 2017
embarassed
Re: The Good , The Bad and the Ugly in the NL Beach Party Video( Must read) by vizkiz: 10:09am On Jan 04, 2017
RaDaZaBaNa:

Bro am only trying to help..pls understand..I mean no harm..

Just fun

Yeah, you will get banned. Take down the pictures...
Re: The Good , The Bad and the Ugly in the NL Beach Party Video( Must read) by misspicy(f): 10:10am On Jan 04, 2017
RB007:
..yet another thread...
...yet.
Which was what I said and your friend want to bite me over it.
I'm done with that guy mehn
Re: The Good , The Bad and the Ugly in the NL Beach Party Video( Must read) by Nobody: 10:11am On Jan 04, 2017
grin grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
misspicy:

Which was what I said and your friend want to bite me over it.

I'm done with that guy mehn

..my friend was just excited grin

..lol cheesy
Re: The Good , The Bad and the Ugly in the NL Beach Party Video( Must read) by dollyjoy(f): 10:13am On Jan 04, 2017
undecided
Re: The Good , The Bad and the Ugly in the NL Beach Party Video( Must read) by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 10:18am On Jan 04, 2017
vizkiz:

Yeah, you will get banned. Take down the pictures...

No problem G!!!
Re: The Good , The Bad and the Ugly in the NL Beach Party Video( Must read) by misspicy(f): 10:18am On Jan 04, 2017
RB007:
grin grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

..my friend was just excited grin
..lol cheesy
How humans disappoint.
I'm out
Re: The Good , The Bad and the Ugly in the NL Beach Party Video( Must read) by Gflat: 10:22am On Jan 04, 2017
RB007:

..yet another thread...

...yet.

You guys did a great job do you think everyone will keep quiet and let it go? This will trend till today ends

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Good , The Bad and the Ugly in the NL Beach Party Video( Must read) by vizkiz: 10:24am On Jan 04, 2017
RaDaZaBaNa:

No problem G!!!

Still waiting.... Following the thread though. There are rooms for improvements
Re: The Good , The Bad and the Ugly in the NL Beach Party Video( Must read) by Khutie: 10:25am On Jan 04, 2017
cool I'll love to attend next beach party buh only if Laveda will be dere?
Re: The Good , The Bad and the Ugly in the NL Beach Party Video( Must read) by Cutezt(m): 10:28am On Jan 04, 2017
I Don't Know What The Fuss Is About, The Party Was Largely A Success, I Felt Bad Missing Out, But It Was Out Of My Hand As I Was On Holidays With My Family, I Was Happy To Hear That Another One Is Comimng Up,Come Next Month, I Will Surely Be In Attendance And Will Take Care Of The Video Coverage (Am A Cinematographer) Absolutely Free Of Charge..
Those Shouting "Kids", Please What Were You Expecting? 90 Year Old Men And Women With Sticks Wearing Bikini?
I Go Like Attend Politics Section Own Sha, I Go Go With Cutlass, Just Incase.
In Conclusion, I Say, Thumbs Up To The Organizers, Vizkiz, I Sight You, Adewumiopeyemi, You Did A Wonderful Job, Fynestboi, I Love Your Simplicity (No Homo), Et All The Organizers I Could Not Mention, Big Ups, Ai, Cutezt Will Be In Attendance Come Vals Day, Make Una Sha Drop Babe For Me, Lol.
Haters, Hate On Please.
Op Made Some Sense Tho.

7 Likes

Re: The Good , The Bad and the Ugly in the NL Beach Party Video( Must read) by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 10:34am On Jan 04, 2017
Imagine if u can get Seun to confirm he will be present in the next edition ?? Just imagine
Re: The Good , The Bad and the Ugly in the NL Beach Party Video( Must read) by Mynd44: 10:44am On Jan 04, 2017
RaDaZaBaNa:

Food- instead of wasting money on barbeque that day. Why not contact some of the girls to make small chops... Pomo alata ,meat ,prawn crackers and some other little things..

Sexist comment. Why must it be the girls that will cook?

1 Like

Re: The Good , The Bad and the Ugly in the NL Beach Party Video( Must read) by BiafraBushBoy(m): 10:49am On Jan 04, 2017
Mynd44:

Sexist comment. Why must it be the girls that will cook?

Oya leave your Ban come cook na...

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Can Travel From Lagos To Sokoto For Dick - Pretty Nigerian Lady / What Will Be The Fate /how Will Airforce Life Be Like In 10 Years Time / Busty Actress, Ujunwa Mandy Obi Breaks The Internet With Sultry Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.