Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,554 members, 7,812,778 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:12 PM

My Fiance Said This About DNA, For 3 Days I Have Not Sleep - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiance Said This About DNA, For 3 Days I Have Not Sleep (4788 Views)

Men, Do Not Sleep With Prostitutes. / Why I Did Not Sleep With People's Wives / 'See Why You Should Not Sleep With Another Person's Wife Or Girlfriend' - Toolz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Fiance Said This About DNA, For 3 Days I Have Not Sleep by Frankraj: 10:50am On Jan 06, 2021
was discussing with my fiance about this issue of DNA , I told her I will like to take our kids for the test

She said she will make sure our children resemble me well well

My question now is why will she use the word making sure. If I'm the only one sleeping with her it's automatically the kids will resemble me in one way or the other . This is really confusing me .

Guys What does she mean exactly
Re: My Fiance Said This About DNA, For 3 Days I Have Not Sleep by Bornsinner7: 10:52am On Jan 06, 2021
Hahaha

This is so funny.. she will make sure means she will make sure.. that is, she go do everything in her capability, capacity, power, aptitude, aptness, totology to ensure say the child resemble you..

Have no fear na only you go score goal but no be only you go play the match.. sho get o?? then forget

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiance Said This About DNA, For 3 Days I Have Not Sleep by fati2001(m): 10:54am On Jan 06, 2021
Frankraj:
was discussing with my fiance about this issue of DNA , I told her I will like to take our kids for the test

My question now is why will she use the word making sure. If I'm the only one sleeping with her it's automatically the kids will resemble me in one way or the other . This is really confusing me .

Guys What does mean exactly

YOUR CUP GO SOON FULL.

4 Likes

Re: My Fiance Said This About DNA, For 3 Days I Have Not Sleep by goodmorning40: 10:55am On Jan 06, 2021
Ask her to explain well well

1 Like

Re: My Fiance Said This About DNA, For 3 Days I Have Not Sleep by NextD18: 10:56am On Jan 06, 2021
She means out of all the men she's been sleeping with, she'll make sure she gets pregnant for only you and not them.

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Fiance Said This About DNA, For 3 Days I Have Not Sleep by NeoWanZaeed(m): 10:59am On Jan 06, 2021
laughing. . U wil just die throway OP

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiance Said This About DNA, For 3 Days I Have Not Sleep by donbachi(m): 11:04am On Jan 06, 2021
Wetin she mean be sey.she go cheat on u.but,wen e reach to get belle.she go carry ur own sperm,go do ivf..make ur kids for resemble u well well.

18 Likes

Re: My Fiance Said This About DNA, For 3 Days I Have Not Sleep by NiRfreak(m): 11:06am On Jan 06, 2021
It means she won't make the mistake of fucking any man during her fertile ovulation period except you, and if she does, she will abort it or use pill...But after that, she can go all out on full throttle to gbensh any dicck she fancies behind you. Open your eyes well well. No loose guard breh
She was speaking in both parables and sarcasm

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiance Said This About DNA, For 3 Days I Have Not Sleep by baralatie(m): 11:08am On Jan 06, 2021
grin
Re: My Fiance Said This About DNA, For 3 Days I Have Not Sleep by iLegendd(m): 11:09am On Jan 06, 2021
You people ask women lots of stupid questions and expect smart and favorable answers.

Real men don't bother asking too many questions. They do most things in silence and without trace.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiance Said This About DNA, For 3 Days I Have Not Sleep by Tenshades(m): 11:29am On Jan 06, 2021
Wahala be like waterfall
Re: My Fiance Said This About DNA, For 3 Days I Have Not Sleep by JOACHINpedro: 11:45am On Jan 06, 2021
NextD18:
She means out of all the men she's been sleeping with, she'll make sure she gets pregnant for only you and not them.
If Op no marry that lady, na you cause am

3 Likes

Re: My Fiance Said This About DNA, For 3 Days I Have Not Sleep by NiRfreak(m): 11:46am On Jan 06, 2021
iLegendd:
You people ask women lots of stupid questions and expect smart and favorable answers.

Real men don't bother asking too many questions. They do most things in silence and without trace.
You too much breh

1 Like

Re: My Fiance Said This About DNA, For 3 Days I Have Not Sleep by Kobicove(m): 11:55am On Jan 06, 2021
She means she will be playing away matches it she will make sure you're the only one who is allowed to score a goal tongue

2 Likes

Re: My Fiance Said This About DNA, For 3 Days I Have Not Sleep by LordIsaac(m): 12:53pm On Jan 06, 2021
Kai Nairaland! See responses..... SMH. grin

1 Like

Re: My Fiance Said This About DNA, For 3 Days I Have Not Sleep by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jan 06, 2021
Frankraj:

Three days ago you wanted an olosho, two days ago you complained about your girl friend and now it's about dna test with your fiancee.

When will you stop all these childish false stories?

1 Like

Re: My Fiance Said This About DNA, For 3 Days I Have Not Sleep by baralatie(m): 12:58pm On Jan 06, 2021
Ardar:
sad
ah ah
why the face nau
Re: My Fiance Said This About DNA, For 3 Days I Have Not Sleep by ifeoluwapo25977: 1:52pm On Jan 06, 2021
Kai Nairaland! See responses..... SMH.
Re: My Fiance Said This About DNA, For 3 Days I Have Not Sleep by Frankraj: 2:01pm On Jan 06, 2021
Ardar:

Three days ago you wanted an olosho, two days ago you complained about your girl friend and now it's about dna test with your fiancee.

When will you stop all these childish false stories?

grin grin this shows how jobless u are . Busy checking my profileil and update.
Re: My Fiance Said This About DNA, For 3 Days I Have Not Sleep by aristocratic5(m): 5:07pm On Jan 06, 2021
Chaiiiiiiiiiiii

Re: My Fiance Said This About DNA, For 3 Days I Have Not Sleep by galadima77(m): 6:51pm On Jan 06, 2021
NextD18:

There's really an overdue reason why DNA testing is now trending

1 Like

Re: My Fiance Said This About DNA, For 3 Days I Have Not Sleep by Angelacruz: 6:55pm On Jan 06, 2021
Ask her nah
Re: My Fiance Said This About DNA, For 3 Days I Have Not Sleep by egopersonified(f): 8:18pm On Jan 06, 2021
Meaning she will only cheat with your male family members that look like you. Don't worry, even if they are not your children, they will be your nephew, niece, cousin or siblings, so there will be no need to disown them, after all they are still your blood.

1 Like

Re: My Fiance Said This About DNA, For 3 Days I Have Not Sleep by tnerro1(m): 9:45pm On Jan 06, 2021
There will be many sperm, but na only your own go reach the egg

1 Like

Re: My Fiance Said This About DNA, For 3 Days I Have Not Sleep by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jan 06, 2021
egopersonified:
Meaning she will only cheat with your male family members that look like you. Don't worry, even if they are not your children, they will be your nephew, niece, cousin or siblings, so there will be no need to disown them, after all they are still your blood.

My thought as well, only your response valid so far

1 Like

Re: My Fiance Said This About DNA, For 3 Days I Have Not Sleep by Humanoid01(m): 12:09am On Jan 07, 2021
I think you're unnecessarily trying to read between the lines, thereby inviting undue pressure. In essence, you are overreacting. It seems she just decided to make a joke out of it, because she knows she can't actively/consciously do anything to make the child look like you. Saying "make sure" doesn't necessarily imply seriousness, it's not a big deal. Better sleep, nor go give yourself hypertension o.

1 Like

Re: My Fiance Said This About DNA, For 3 Days I Have Not Sleep by emorse(m): 12:11am On Jan 07, 2021
Tenshades:
Wahala be like waterfall
E no dey finish. lol

2 Likes

Re: My Fiance Said This About DNA, For 3 Days I Have Not Sleep by Wunna: 12:44am On Jan 07, 2021
iLegendd:

It's joblessness that causes it my brother

2 Likes

Re: My Fiance Said This About DNA, For 3 Days I Have Not Sleep by Mrshape: 4:01am On Jan 07, 2021
She don't know what DNA is about she think is for those who their children don't resemble them.
Re: My Fiance Said This About DNA, For 3 Days I Have Not Sleep by thymm50(m): 5:08am On Jan 07, 2021
Mrshape:
She don't know what DNA is about she think is for those who their children don't resemble them.
So funny, but might be the truth.
Re: My Fiance Said This About DNA, For 3 Days I Have Not Sleep by iLegendd(m): 8:54pm On Jan 07, 2021
Wunna:
It's joblessness that causes it my brother

I thought Buhari has already created 200 million jobs for Nigerians.
Re: My Fiance Said This About DNA, For 3 Days I Have Not Sleep by Mrscarter(f): 9:27pm On Jan 07, 2021
Frankraj:

Hahaha. Odd thing to say undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

When It Comes To Pleasure, Penis Girth Is More Important Than Length / Kanye West's Wife Bianca Censori Goes Nearly NAKED In VERY Risque Outfit / I Slept With My Cousin Fiancee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.