Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,914 members, 7,835,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

Why Is It That Most Naija Girls Don't Like Eating In Public Buka/restaurant(pic) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It That Most Naija Girls Don't Like Eating In Public Buka/restaurant(pic) (1166 Views)

'Pretty Girls Don't Like Fine Guys, We Like Ugly Guys Who Dress Nice'- Lady Says / Why Do Most Naija Ladies No Longer Wear White Panties But Mainly Black? / 'Why Good Girls Don't Marry First' - Nigerian Lady Explains (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It That Most Naija Girls Don't Like Eating In Public Buka/restaurant(pic) by marvelck: 10:43am On Jan 04, 2017
I see guys, bankers and even company CEOs eat at road side bukas even with their hands...But find it difficult to see a naija girl/lady do the same thing. If its not in an eatery like Kilimanjaro, Genesis, or Shawamah spots, most naija girls would rather starve than eat at a road side buka/restaurant. Guess Na part of their forming in public...

Re: Why Is It That Most Naija Girls Don't Like Eating In Public Buka/restaurant(pic) by midehi2(f): 10:44am On Jan 04, 2017
I do eat too grin
Re: Why Is It That Most Naija Girls Don't Like Eating In Public Buka/restaurant(pic) by AntiWailer: 10:47am On Jan 04, 2017
Where you eat determine the kind of people that comes your way too.

Imagine a tout or mechanic asking for your number in am Amala joint ?

grin
Re: Why Is It That Most Naija Girls Don't Like Eating In Public Buka/restaurant(pic) by dollyjoy(f): 10:49am On Jan 04, 2017
I prefer buying and taking home.
Re: Why Is It That Most Naija Girls Don't Like Eating In Public Buka/restaurant(pic) by SexyNairalander: 10:50am On Jan 04, 2017
forming
Re: Why Is It That Most Naija Girls Don't Like Eating In Public Buka/restaurant(pic) by SexyNairalander: 10:51am On Jan 04, 2017
dollyjoy:
if you eat at the buka what will happen to you?
Re: Why Is It That Most Naija Girls Don't Like Eating In Public Buka/restaurant(pic) by EniHolar(f): 11:14am On Jan 04, 2017
Because I can cook what they sell and eat to my satisfaction.
Re: Why Is It That Most Naija Girls Don't Like Eating In Public Buka/restaurant(pic) by Vikky014(f): 11:19am On Jan 04, 2017
marvelck:
I see guys, bankers and even company CEOs eat at road side bukas even with their hands...But find it difficult to see a naija girl/lady do the same thing. If its not in an eatery like Kilimanjaro, Genesis, or Shawamah spots, most naija girls would rather starve than eat at a road side buka/restaurant. Guess Na part of their forming in public...
it depends i hv done dt bfore
Re: Why Is It That Most Naija Girls Don't Like Eating In Public Buka/restaurant(pic) by BiafraBushBoy(m): 11:21am On Jan 04, 2017
EniHolar:

Pictures of various dellicacy cooked from birth yr till now... Or ....

You know the rest
Re: Why Is It That Most Naija Girls Don't Like Eating In Public Buka/restaurant(pic) by MrPresident1: 11:23am On Jan 04, 2017
EniHolar:

Happy New Year!!! cheesy kiss
Re: Why Is It That Most Naija Girls Don't Like Eating In Public Buka/restaurant(pic) by GoggleB(m): 11:48am On Jan 04, 2017
dollyjoy:
So you can eat comfortably and lick your fingers after eating abi?
Na joke I be oo
Re: Why Is It That Most Naija Girls Don't Like Eating In Public Buka/restaurant(pic) by GoggleB(m): 11:49am On Jan 04, 2017
Vikky014:
it depends i hv done dt bfore
Before not that your normally do eat in a buka.
Re: Why Is It That Most Naija Girls Don't Like Eating In Public Buka/restaurant(pic) by HIScraziness(m): 11:55am On Jan 04, 2017
Re: Why Is It That Most Naija Girls Don't Like Eating In Public Buka/restaurant(pic) by chigoizie7(m): 2:06pm On Jan 04, 2017
Speak for the ones u know bro, I know many wey de eat for open bukka oh.

2ndly some one told me she doesn't like eating in public because of what people will say considering the fact that we are African and was brought up in a certain way. She said that she is meant to know how to cook and actually doing the cooking instead of coming out to eat in a open place, a food prepared by her fellow woman, that it is somehow to her.

She is somehow correct. But I also looked @ it in this angle, what if she does not live close to her house or what if she found herself somewhere far from her destinations or that something happened and she was left with no choice? To her, some women enjoy eating out to cooking @ home.
Re: Why Is It That Most Naija Girls Don't Like Eating In Public Buka/restaurant(pic) by boseshalom(f): 4:26pm On Jan 04, 2017
shako.I don't feel comfy eating at a bukateria
Re: Why Is It That Most Naija Girls Don't Like Eating In Public Buka/restaurant(pic) by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jan 04, 2017
boseshalom:
shako.I don't feel comfy eating at a bukateria

.cos its not

..túsh?..
Re: Why Is It That Most Naija Girls Don't Like Eating In Public Buka/restaurant(pic) by boseshalom(f): 7:54am On Jan 06, 2017
[quote author=RB007 post=52528143]

.cos its not
[color=Gold]..túsh?..[color][/quote Exactly

(1) (Reply)

What Young Men Should Know Before 30 / Will You Eat? (pics) / Lady Cries Out As Strange Woman Rubs The Stomach Of Her Sister On Her Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.