Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,918 members, 7,810,530 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:37 AM

Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys? (4035 Views)

Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? / Why Are Ladies Scared Of Dating Single Fathers? / See The Problem Most Handsome Guys Are Having With Ladies (pics). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys? by Deetosin(m): 12:41am On Jan 05, 2017
Catalin:
Most of these handsome guys feel they are doing you a favour by dating you, most of them are broke too. I prefer average looking tall guys.

lolz p
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys? by slimthugchimee2(m): 8:17am On Jan 05, 2017
Cypmeni:

Yea

i thought as much....your d.p says so, you probably stay at boys hostel
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys? by slimthugchimee2(m): 8:23am On Jan 05, 2017
Stupedinluv:
grin Op is sooo average in my book

And who is that turbidity guy lipsrsealed

@topic: no comment!

hes a little bit above average shaaa.....he just didnt package himself well, he looks like a houseboy who dey threw out because the masters wife is after him, maybe when he decides to dressup well he may become a lady killer
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys? by Cypmeni(m): 8:23am On Jan 05, 2017
slimthugchimee2:

i thought as much....your d.p says so, you probably stay at boys hostel

Nooo, i'm in okofia nnewi campus
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys? by Cypmeni(m): 8:24am On Jan 05, 2017
slimthugchimee2:

hes a little bit above average shaaa.....he just didnt package himself well, he looks like a houseboy who dey threw out because the masters wife is after him, maybe when he decides to dressup well he may become a lady killer

No p
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys? by Cypmeni(m): 8:25am On Jan 05, 2017
Dress or no dress who don fine don fine
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys? by slimthugchimee2(m): 8:25am On Jan 05, 2017
Cypmeni:

Nooo, i'm in okofia nnewi campus

your d.p, maybe thats an old picture.....

which level you in now?
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys? by Cypmeni(m): 8:26am On Jan 05, 2017
slimthugchimee2:

your d.p, maybe thats an old picture.....

which level you in now?

300level
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys? by slimthugchimee2(m): 8:34am On Jan 05, 2017
Cypmeni:

300level
then your d.p....were did you take it?

was it at awka?
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys? by Cypmeni(m): 8:36am On Jan 05, 2017
slimthugchimee2:
then your d.p....were did you take it?

was it at awka?

No in okofia
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys? by STILESGANG: 8:59am On Jan 05, 2017
Stupedinluv:
grin Op is sooo average in my book

And who is that turbidity guy lipsrsealed

@topic: no comment!
if the op is average,then what is your own definition of handsome? undecided
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys? by cyeln(f): 9:32am On Jan 05, 2017
tobidipity:

Search for my username 'tobidipity' on Instagram and satisfy ur curiosity.

after checking ur pictures on IG I'm still not convince.
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys? by Ximenez(m): 10:42am On Jan 05, 2017
Cypmeni:
Could it be inferiority complex on the part of the ladies or what? They often feel you're too handsome. Nairalanders over to you people
Don't know too, i have been single since i broke up with my ex. If i tell a girl that I'm single now she will be making some funny sounds and then tell me it's impossible. The last girl even told me and i quote 'you are some kind of player, huh'? I told her No, she said she would kill the feelings she had for me, don't know how far she has gone with that now, cos she still told me not quite long ago that she could feel my scent all over her bed. She's just scared of being my girlfriend.
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys? by Ximenez(m): 10:46am On Jan 05, 2017
Catalin:
Most of these handsome guys feel they are doing you a favour by dating you, most of them are broke too. I prefer average looking tall guys.
So you prefer average looking tall guys to Handsome tall guys?
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys? by Nobody: 11:04am On Jan 05, 2017
Ximenez:
So you prefer average looking tall guys to Handsome tall guys?
cheesy
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys? by Ximenez(m): 11:08am On Jan 05, 2017
Catalin:
cheesy
I guess No
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys? by Cypmeni(m): 11:17am On Jan 05, 2017
Ximenez:
Don't know too, i have been single since i broke up with my ex. If i tell a girl that I'm single now she will be making some funny sounds and then tell me it's impossible. The last girl even told me and i quote 'you are some kind of player, huh'? I told her No, she said she would kill the feelings she had for me, don't know how far she has gone with that now, cos she still told me not quite long ago that she could feel my scent all over her bed. She's just scared of being my girlfriend.

True talk bro

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If You Were To Become A Man For One Week, What Will You Do With It? / Checkout This Cute Nairalander's And His Fiancee Pre-wedding Photos / See The Tricky Way A Man Tried To Take An 'up-skirt' Photo Of A Lady In Public

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.