Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,497 members, 7,816,186 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

Share Your Most Embarrassing Moment - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your Most Embarrassing Moment (2874 Views)

What Has Been Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year? / Cee-C: The Most Embarrassing Day Of My Life, Someone Saw Me Naked (Video) / Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Most Embarrassing Moment by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jan 04, 2017
Barber error, had to barb skin. cry

The next day was a Monday, I arrived late in school and had no choice but to enter through the front.

109 curious pairs of eyes stared back at Me as I entered. cry

Felt like the ground should open up and swallow Me.

Lalasticlala
Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moment by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jan 04, 2017
My most embarrassing moment was all thanks to you angry

Friendzone angryangry

Well, that's a story for another day
Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moment by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jan 04, 2017
grin

Embarrassing moment? I got handful of it.. Used to be clumsy grin grin
Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moment by sipsip(m): 2:41pm On Jan 04, 2017
Hmmm... Some years ago, talked to a chick I grew up with and right there in public she said "go and ask your mom my age, then come back and greet properly" I wan die. Damn... Right about now, no be even her type... wonder why I always have older ladies though...

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moment by SexyNairalander: 2:42pm On Jan 04, 2017
booked

1 Like

Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moment by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jan 04, 2017
sipsip:
Hmmm... Some years ago, talked to a chick I grew up with and right there in public she said "go and ask your mom my age, then come back and greet properly" I wan die. Damn... Right about now, no be even her type... wonder why I always have older ladies though...

U mean she did all that to yhu?
WTF!

1 Like

Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moment by makydebbie(f): 3:38pm On Jan 04, 2017
cool
Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moment by Cutezt(m): 3:54pm On Jan 04, 2017
Those Days In Sec School, I Was One Notorious Wicked Prefect, Many Did'nt Like Me At First, On One Rainy Morning, I Was Walking To The Assembly Ground And I Slipped, Just When The Whole School Was About To Face The National Flag For The Anthem, I Was Just In Front Of The Flag, And That Was How Almost A Thousand Students Saw Me On The Floor, Na From That Time I Humble, Later Won The Hearts Of Most Students Before Grad Tho.

4 Likes

Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moment by ButterFrost212(f): 6:35pm On Jan 04, 2017
Let me think.....
Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moment by Unique23(f): 8:48pm On Jan 04, 2017
Walked pass group of guys sitting, was actually pressing fone dah moment, d way guys do na, ah just hissed nd passed only 4 me to hit my head again an innocent pole , how I branched to dah direction, ah dnt know, was so embarrassed when I heard them laughed saying "shebi we call you, u dey use us do shakara" chai dah day ehn

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moment by Mimzyy(f): 9:03pm On Jan 04, 2017
grin

Unique23:
Walked pass group of guys sitting, was actually pressing fone dah moment, d way guys do na, ah just hissed nd passed only 4 me to hit my head again an innocent pole , how I branched to dah direction, ah dnt know, was so embarrassed when I heard them laughed saying "shebi we call you, u dey use us do shakara" chai dah day ehn
Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moment by Genea(f): 9:11pm On Jan 04, 2017
My mother found the love letter I wrote to my boyfriend in secondary school, I was embarrassed as my principal read it out on d assembly ground embarassed embarassed embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moment by press005: 9:25pm On Jan 04, 2017
Genea:
My mother found the love letter I wrote to my boyfriend in secondary school, I was embarrassed as my principal read it out on d assembly ground embarassed embarassed embarassed

i go like read dat letter oo
Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moment by daben1(m): 9:37pm On Jan 04, 2017
When i was i JSS1, I was staying in a public compound with my elder brother, around 6am he woke me up to pray, after a while i fell asleep again, he woke me up again lol and behold, i don piss for bed! Correct piss o, when he knew it, he gave me a very dirty slap, not one, not two... The most embarrassing aspect of it was that when i wanted to go and dry the bed that morning everybody (even one babe wey i dey run things with) were outside and they heard when he was beating me... Funny but embarrassing!

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moment by IamLEGEND1: 9:39pm On Jan 04, 2017
my belt got stolen and I had to go to class without one
Intro. Tech. teacher came in with marked test scripts
called out my name
stood up to go collect the stuff
had no idea the button on my trouser had fallen off
GBAaaAaAaH!
na so I just stand there with my dirty boxers.(I been rugged die).

Jisos! come see laugh. to add insult to injury,i had to hold the waist of the trouser with my hands all the way back to the hostel.
I been nearly hang myself that day. but glory be to God I'm alive today.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moment by Cholls(m): 9:45pm On Jan 04, 2017
my brother I fell inside gutter when begging for icecream..........ever since then I have never begged any human being not even in the bedroom.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moment by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jan 04, 2017
I don't have
Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moment by Divay22(f): 9:49pm On Jan 04, 2017
I went to the bank to withdraw money since i refuse to apply for ATM,so I went into the banking hall When it was my turn....our conversation
Me... Good morning

Teller... Good morning

Me... "Giving him the withdrawal slip"

Teller.....Sorry I can't pay you..

Me... Why?

Teller... Because CBN has instructed us not to pay anybody less than 50k in the banking hall,so if you have your ATM card go and use it outside....

Me.... "confused "(for my own money again)..But sir i.
forgot my ATM card in my crib in school(I LIED)

Teller.... Looked at me with shock and said " Don't forget i have a system in front of me "so I'll know if you have or not....

Me..... Hmm,"smiling sheepishly ; cheesy cheesy"Am sorry i lied,i don't have an ATM card..

Teller... Good..I'll pay you,but make sure you apply for it and get it.

Me... Yes sir

That was how he paid me my money
It was embarrassing because two guys where actually standing close to me.....

I learnt from this...

Up till now i have refuse to apply,and I have a valid reason for it...

1 Like

Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moment by ouzo1(m): 9:50pm On Jan 04, 2017
Asked sinaj for a follow back and she refused instantly
Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moment by bqlekan(m): 9:53pm On Jan 04, 2017
Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moment by Bluezy13(m): 9:55pm On Jan 04, 2017
Cutezt:
Those Days In Sec School, I Was One Notorious Wicked Prefect, Many Did'nt Like Me At First, On One Rainy Morning, I Was Walking To The Assembly Ground And I Slipped, Just When The Whole School Was About To Face The National Flag For The Anthem, I Was Just In Front Of The Flag, And That Was How Almost A Thousand Students Saw Me On The Floor, Na From That Time I Humble, Later Won The Hearts Of Most Students Before Grad Tho.

Hehehe...
Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moment by pimpinlala(m): 9:58pm On Jan 04, 2017
Mine was when i was a fresher at Fedral polytechnic Oko,needed to use the Atm one hot afternoon...so i set off to Ekwulobia the neighbouring town to withdraw,getting to the Atm i met a long queue,joined the line and waited for my turn only to discover i left my Atm at home..

Felt like eating my head that day.

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moment by popefuse(m): 10:00pm On Jan 04, 2017
The day the sole of my shoe removed when i was about entry d church in the present of pple most xpecialy girls
Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moment by sinaj(f): 7:00am On Jan 05, 2017
ouzo1:
Asked sinaj for a follow back and she refused instantly
. U garit now

Good Morning Ouzo

1 Like

Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moment by ouzo1(m): 7:39am On Jan 05, 2017
sinaj:
. U garit now
Good Morning Ouzo

Tanx ...mrn dear,hw ws ur nyt??
Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moment by oldfoolnigger(m): 7:48am On Jan 05, 2017
pimpinlala:
Mine was when i was a fresher at Fedral polytechnic Oko,needed to use the Atm one hot afternoon...so i set off to Ekwulobia the neighbouring town to withdraw,getting to the Atm i met a long queue,joined the line and waited for my turn only to discover i left my Atm at home..

Felt like eating my head that day.

Whats embarrassing here?
Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moment by oldfoolnigger(m): 7:51am On Jan 05, 2017
cheesy
popefuse:
The day the sole of my shoe removed when i was about entry d church in the present of pple most xpecialy girls
hahahabwuhaha.....be like say na aba made cheesy
popefuse:
hahahabwuhaha.....be like say na aba made
Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moment by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:36am On Jan 05, 2017
Come on, can't remember the most embarrassing one but one of them when Tina, my then crush and I were coming close to meeting each other on the same side of the road, as she was about five steps to get to me, she just crossed to the other side of the road and I just had to go and sleep maybe I was gonna wake up thinking I was dreaming, O boy, the memory sticks till tmr
Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moment by Genea(f): 8:45am On Jan 05, 2017
press005:

i go like read dat letter oo
eeehn eeehn.. No try am
Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moment by Nobody: 8:46am On Jan 05, 2017
it was last week i dressed up and i was still checking my self out in the mirror, I knew that I dressed to kill that evey girl would want at least "Hi" from me only for my crush to approach me to ask whether am selling recharge card that she wants to buy *ahhhhhhh I nearly fainted*
Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moment by Unique23(f): 10:58am On Jan 05, 2017
Mimzyy:
grin
Lol, no mk ah remember joor
Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moment by Nobody: 11:07am On Jan 05, 2017
Unique23:
Lol, no mk ah remember joor

hope say no scar

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Boy Is From Anambra (pix) / This Is For Those That Share Stupid Quotes On Whatsapp / check in

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.