Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,105 members, 7,811,105 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:45 PM

check in - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / check in (2868 Views)

If Award Is To Be Given For Best Throw Back Picture, I Would Win It .check In / Excited Lady Poses Her Backside For Fiance To Check In Cute Pre-wedding Photos / One Thing You Should Check In Your Partner’s Family Background Before Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

check in by isyourboy(m): 12:37pm On Aug 06, 2017
Re: check in by Nutase: 12:40pm On Aug 06, 2017
1 Like

Re: check in by Stevebamdex(m): 12:41pm On Aug 06, 2017
What a lost soul sad.pls how old are you?

4 Likes

Re: check in by torres89: 12:42pm On Aug 06, 2017
stupidity is what's wrong with you
go for pysch evaluation
Re: check in by madridguy(m): 12:43pm On Aug 06, 2017
Being broke is bad.

isyourboy:
I'm handsome but very broke, I mean I'm too broke... since I graduated from the university I've not get hold of any good relationship so to say, thoygh girls do fall for me, but once they noticed I don't have a dime with Me, they run ,but back in school, I lost count of girls I've slept with and they do spend on me, even pay school fee for Me

what keep surprising me is a friend of mine very ugly but rich (employed), and girls flock him......
pls is anything wrong with me
Re: check in by TOLULOPEMIDEAR(f): 12:44pm On Aug 06, 2017
dis is spiritual o
Re: check in by LorenzoWisdom(m): 12:46pm On Aug 06, 2017
isyourboy:
I'm handsome but very broke, I mean I'm too broke... since I graduated from the university I've not get hold of any good relationship so to say, thoygh girls do fall for me, but once they noticed I don't have a dime with Me, they run ,but back in school, I lost count of girls I've slept with and they do spend on me, even pay school fee for Me

what keep surprising me is a friend of mine very ugly but rich (employed), and girls flock him......

simple tin..GO FIND WORK TOgrin
Re: check in by swiz123(m): 12:49pm On Aug 06, 2017
What's he saying

Re: check in by Nobody: 12:50pm On Aug 06, 2017
The evil you did is now your friend
Re: check in by IamLovely: 12:52pm On Aug 06, 2017
village people at work...

But wait oh, op you get sense at all?
Instead of you to be begging searching for a well paid job, you are here looking for girl cos u are handsome.

Who broke handsome EPP..

Mtchwwww..

1 Like

Re: check in by Chuknovski(m): 12:54pm On Aug 06, 2017
just get something to do, get to work hussle don't wait for office work there are too many idle graduates this days.....pls stop chasing free pussy don't be silly.... work and pussy will fall on you like ripe mango's

1 Like

Re: check in by Lalas247(f): 12:56pm On Aug 06, 2017
Your village ppl have tied u to one iroko tree

Pele .. the bondage is deep u can't escape .. try TB Joshua heard he has powers grin

3 Likes

Re: check in by Nobody: 12:59pm On Aug 06, 2017
@orestesdante, u R funny person. There s nothing like Evil doing in what the op had done back then in school..it s a normal proceeding!
I'd suggest to the op to try and get something doing .Ladies aren't expecting you to be super-rich but want you to be up and doing. Do something and you will find a lady that appreciates that something .
So quit being too bothered
Re: check in by Nobody: 1:00pm On Aug 06, 2017
So you are broke shocked shocked

that means you no suppose get erection o

"BROKE GUYS ARE NOT ALLOWED AND SUPPOSED TO HAVE AN ERECTION" cheesy cheesy

anyways i believe you have been followed from ur great grand mother's side like this............

2 Likes

Re: check in by 7footre(m): 1:02pm On Aug 06, 2017
Noin bro... truth is, when you leave school setting, you'll know pussay doesn't really come that cheap.

1 Like

Re: check in by dollytino4real(f): 1:04pm On Aug 06, 2017
brokeness na curse and nobody wants to identify wit curse man. go to 'winners' to deliver u from curse
Re: check in by Apina(m): 1:05pm On Aug 06, 2017
isyourboy:

The difference between u and ur friend is the solution to ur problem grin
Re: check in by Ultrajaye: 1:06pm On Aug 06, 2017
Re: check in by Dablack1(m): 4:38pm On Aug 06, 2017
isyourboy:

upload your pix or I don't believe you are habdsom
Re: check in by Lisaint(m): 4:46pm On Aug 06, 2017
isyourboy:

*Advertised beggar*

Kuku tell us
You need money
Instead of all dis abnormal stories

Am sure Romancelander will find you something

Re: check in by Nobody: 4:46pm On Aug 06, 2017
isyourboy:

StephDamielola wetin u suppose tell dis guy?

Re: check in by omega25red(m): 4:54pm On Aug 06, 2017
You seem to have spent your life depending on your looks now reality has set in and you have no skills to use in real life. Go back to school or take a menial job and climb your way up. Looks will get you but so far in life
Re: check in by Nobody: 4:54pm On Aug 06, 2017
Your mind set is wrong with you
You have zeroed everything down in life to your good looks

News flash bro
You are now in real life and no longer in school your good looks alone will not earn you a pedigree in life

It takes guts and strong character to make it out there, things those ladies admiring your ugly friend find in him

You need to bring out that strong character in you, and let them see your determination, your strive to succeed

Then good looks will be an added advantage

Hope I made sense
Re: check in by Nobody: 4:56pm On Aug 06, 2017
thepussyhunter:
So you are broke shocked shocked

that means you no suppose get erection o

"BROKE GUYS ARE NOT ALLOWED AND SUPPOSED TO HAVE AN ERECTION" cheesy cheesy

anyways i believe you have been followed from ur great grand mother's side like this............
dat meme grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: check in by VictorJr(m): 5:02pm On Aug 06, 2017
U just answered urself $$$$ BTW inbox me if u're tired of losing
Re: check in by rossyc(f): 6:34pm On Aug 06, 2017
torres89:
stupidity is what's wrong with you
go for pysch evaluation
Well said.
Re: check in by Nobody: 6:35pm On Aug 06, 2017
lefulefu:

StephDamielola wetin u suppose tell dis guy?

Good Evening Uncle. Thank you for giving me the privilege to address this brokie.

To the broke dude,

You already know your problem and a problem known is a prove solved. So as a lady I advice you step up your game. Make some dough bro, you need it. Or else you will live like a cursed and rejected swine. As at the time of typing this shit, you aren't entitled to a vagina ok.
Re: check in by Nobody: 6:38pm On Aug 06, 2017
StephDamielola:

Good Evening Uncle. Thank you for giving me the privilege to address this brokie.

To the broke dude,

You already know your problem and a problem known is a prove solved. So as a lady I advice you step up your game. Make some dough bro, you need it. Or else you will live like a cursed and rejected swine. As at the time of typing this shit, you aren't entitled to a vagina ok.

Re: check in by isyourboy(m): 5:49am On Aug 07, 2017
sunshineG:
Your mind set is wrong with you
You have zeroed everything down in life to your good looks

News flash bro
You are now in real life and no longer in school your good looks alone will not earn you a pedigree in life

It takes guts and strong character to make it out there, things those ladies admiring your ugly friend find in him

You need to bring out that strong character in you, and let them see your determination, your strive to succeed

Then good looks will be an added advantage

Hope I made sense
thank you boss, this is the only advice I think I can reason with

1 Like 1 Share

Re: check in by isyourboy(m): 5:55am On Aug 07, 2017
StephDamielola:

To the broke dude,

so the reason why they are actuallly is because they think I don't have a life?? and for that I'm not entitle to there hole??
Re: check in by Nobody: 7:42am On Aug 07, 2017
StephDamielola:

To the broke dude,

grin what of virgin olosho

Re: check in by thestevens: 9:10am On Aug 07, 2017
Bro, being broke after graduation is normal especially if you don't have anything substantial doing.handsomeness is not a course it how you play your game, being handsome is different from how you can manipulate women and be able to keep them. I speak from experience.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I love you Jacksparr0w127 / Is There Any Hope For Couples With As Genotype / As A Kid,how Do You Think Women Got Pregnant ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.