Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,665 members, 7,955,402 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:52 AM

It is Well With Those That Specks Ill Of MMM - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It is Well With Those That Specks Ill Of MMM (449 Views)

Please Advice, Sad Experience With My Female Coursemate Because Of MMM / Bride Shaves Her Head At Her Wedding To Support Her Terminally Ill Groom / Avoid Going To The Bank On January 14th Cos Of Mmm(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

It is Well With Those That Specks Ill Of MMM by deavicky(m): 1:30pm On Jan 04, 2017
I seat down, and wonder why people are interested on the crash of MMM.
Does MMM really affect people that are not participating in the scheme?
Is it that we now love each other so much in this country, to the extent of being concerned about their finance.
or we just want to prove to them that we know the system will crash(does that make you a prophet or an Analyst) .
In my small way, i would advice that people should mind their business and allow those that in it to be, because they are all consenting adult.
and as for 14/1/17 if the scheme doesn't pick up, please accept my sympathy as you were warn to use your spare money.

(1) (Reply)

Lady Swallows C0nd0m Through Nose, Gets It Out Through Mouth (WATCH VIDEO) 18+ / Who To Blame? / ”I Want Sex, Not Bible Verses” – Pastor’s Wife Cries In Court, Starved For 7 Yea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.