Stats: 3,154,624 members, 7,823,748 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

Please Advice, Sad Experience With My Female Coursemate Because Of MMM - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Advice, Sad Experience With My Female Coursemate Because Of MMM (1776 Views)

My Sad Experience With A Lady I Invited For The Night. (photo) / Class Rep In ESUT Proposes To His Coursemate And She Said Yes (photos) / Is It Advisable To Date Ur Coursemate Of Same Level? (2) (3) (4)

Please Advice, Sad Experience With My Female Coursemate Because Of MMM by Nobody: 4:23pm On Feb 25, 2017
We all know, MMM came and did all Nigerians wili Willi.. And unfortunately, my friend put her school fees, of N250,000 in the MMM scheme.
January 13th came and there was hope that MMM will pay, but still nothing.
Our exams was fast approaching so she started to run up and down looking for how to raise N250, 000 to pay for her fees to no avail.
So as a compassionate person, when she came to me, I agreed to help her out. Only because her dad is late and it would kill her mother to find out her daughter could do that. So I helped out with N160, 000 while she raised to rest.
She agreed to pay about N20,000 every month for 8months and I accepted.
Now barely two weeks after this incidence, she called me that she wanted to see me outside school, that she was in a hotel and I should come. I decided to go there, her mission unknown to me.
When I got there, she offered her self to me and I declined, knowing fully well that if I start sleeping with her, I can't get my money back.
After I left the room, she called me to tell me that I am wicked, how can I leave her Hot like that. Infact she said she would never pay me back my money, that I should bleep her when ever I like, anyway I want, anytime I want for the next 8months that she doesn't have money to pay back. I thought she was joking, until her best friend called to me tell me, just start fvcking this girl as must as you like, she would never pay you back.
People are wicked, is it bad that I helped out someone.
I'm just so confused cuz I need my money back, what do I do.

Re: Please Advice, Sad Experience With My Female Coursemate Because Of MMM by cutieme(m): 4:33pm On Feb 25, 2017
bleep her man or u loose on both sides
Re: Please Advice, Sad Experience With My Female Coursemate Because Of MMM by Nobody: 4:36pm On Feb 25, 2017
160k is too much to forgo.... If Na me. Kill me instead

Re: Please Advice, Sad Experience With My Female Coursemate Because Of MMM by naijaboiy: 4:49pm On Feb 25, 2017
Bros please go and collect your money. Na by force to Fück? In fact Fück her and still collect your money.

You borrowed her not dash so you reserve every right to your money. All these lazy bïtches whose self worth rests on their püssy. undecided

Re: Please Advice, Sad Experience With My Female Coursemate Because Of MMM by Jollyakat(m): 4:50pm On Feb 25, 2017
ladies sha....

Re: Please Advice, Sad Experience With My Female Coursemate Because Of MMM by Splinz(m): 5:08pm On Feb 25, 2017
optimusmind:

Well, I wouldn't say she's wicked and at the same time not supporting her. It is just so obvious that there's no legitimate way she can raise that huge sum since she's not working and the family not well to do, except of course by sleeping around just as she has offered her body to you. And even offering her body in exchange for money wouldn't even do much except one big maga falls, which means she also has to go extra miles in looking for such a maga.

I don't see her paying you that money not because she doesn't want to pay, but because she doesn't have the money. It's really a hard situation, and I can't help but sympathize with you. Pele.

Re: Please Advice, Sad Experience With My Female Coursemate Because Of MMM by Nobody: 6:06pm On Feb 25, 2017
Splinz:

Well, I wouldn't say she's wicked and at the same time not supporting her. It is just so obvious that there's no legitimate way she can raise that huge sum since she's not working and the family not well to do, except of course by sleeping around just as she has offered her body to you. And even offering her body in exchange for money wouldn't even do much except one big maga falls, which means she also has to go extra miles in looking for such a maga.

I don't see her paying you that money not because she doesn't want to pay, but because she doesn't have the money. It's really a hard situation, and I can't help but sympathize with you. Pele.

Oh my God. What have I done to myself for
Re: Please Advice, Sad Experience With My Female Coursemate Because Of MMM by Nobody: 6:15pm On Feb 25, 2017
I have this feeling that this story is fake

Re: Please Advice, Sad Experience With My Female Coursemate Because Of MMM by eezeribe(m): 6:35pm On Feb 25, 2017
optimusmind:
We all know, MMM came and did all Nigerians wili Willi.. And unfortunately, my friend put her school fees, of N250,000 in the MMM scheme.
January 13th came and there was hope that MMM will pay, but still nothing.
Our exams was fast approaching so she started to run up and down looking for how to raise N250, 000 to pay for her fees to no avail.
So as a compassionate person, when she came to me, I agreed to help her out. Only because her dad is late and it would kill her mother to find out her daughter could do that. So I helped out with N160, 000 while she raised to rest.
She agreed to pay about N20,000 every month for 8months and I accepted.
Now barely two weeks after this incidence, she called me that she wanted to see me outside school, that she was in a hotel and I should come. I decided to go there, her mission unknown to me.
When I got there, she offered her self to me and I declined, knowing fully well that if I start sleeping with her, I can't get my money back.
After I left the room, she called me to tell me that I am wicked, how can I leave her Hot like that. Infact she said she would never pay me back my money, that I should bleep her when ever I like, anyway I want, anytime I want for the next 8months that she doesn't have money to pay back. I thought she was joking, until her best friend called to me tell me, just start fvcking this girl as must as you like, she would never pay you back.

Lesson learnt.Never you help a girl that is not your sister or relative.
Just check paulkillerman's signature... He explained everything.

You have three choices...
Either you forget about the money or accept the sex payment for eight months or teach her a lesson she would forever remember.

Re: Please Advice, Sad Experience With My Female Coursemate Because Of MMM by olamydey(f): 6:37pm On Feb 25, 2017
Agree to sleep with her, go once,Pretend to her that u recorded the session... Threaten her you will expose d video or whatever if she doesnt pay u as agreed. Shes a greedy babe even for daring to put her school fees in mmm. And if she needs her debt pardoned by you, thats not the way to go. Guy, do the needful, collect ur money . Nonsense! angry

Re: Please Advice, Sad Experience With My Female Coursemate Because Of MMM by PrickGetSize(m): 6:43pm On Feb 25, 2017
optimusmind:

After I left the room, she called me to tell me that I am wicked, how can I leave her Hot like that. Infact she said she would never pay me back my money, that I should bleep her when ever I like, anyway I want, anytime I want for the next 8months that she doesn't have money to pay back.

I would gladly accept this second option since the first (which is 20k per month instalmental payment) is no longer valid. Fvck for 8 months, which is almost October from now! Chai! I go fvck 300k comot for her body, na she go regret am.
Re: Please Advice, Sad Experience With My Female Coursemate Because Of MMM by bkool7(m): 7:08pm On Feb 25, 2017
PrickGetSize:

I would gladly accept this second option since the first (which is 20k per month instalmental payment) is no longer valid. Fvck for 8 months, which is almost October from now! Chai! I go fvck 300k comot for her body, na she go regret am.

there's more to life than toto you know

Re: Please Advice, Sad Experience With My Female Coursemate Because Of MMM by PrickGetSize(m): 7:10pm On Feb 25, 2017
bkool7:

there's more to life than toto you know
Like losing 160k to a smart classmate? Mbanu, I must fvck that toto tear.

Re: Please Advice, Sad Experience With My Female Coursemate Because Of MMM by rosalieene(f): 7:26pm On Feb 25, 2017
Kai!!! this is wickedness at its peak
Re: Please Advice, Sad Experience With My Female Coursemate Because Of MMM by rosalieene(f): 7:27pm On Feb 25, 2017
cutieme:
bleep her man or u loose on both sides
sleeping with her won't bring bk the money
Re: Please Advice, Sad Experience With My Female Coursemate Because Of MMM by Stevengerd(m): 9:01pm On Feb 25, 2017
Op No Mind Those Saying U Shud Bleep Her. My Advice For u Ehn, Just Use Wisdom.
Re: Please Advice, Sad Experience With My Female Coursemate Because Of MMM by QuietHammer(m): 9:33pm On Feb 25, 2017
Sleep with her. Invite your niggas to partake of the free meal.
Re: Please Advice, Sad Experience With My Female Coursemate Because Of MMM by Joiceee(f): 9:49pm On Feb 25, 2017
Splinz:

Re: Please Advice, Sad Experience With My Female Coursemate Because Of MMM by Nobody: 10:17pm On Feb 25, 2017
Send her number 2 me lemme bail her out angry
Re: Please Advice, Sad Experience With My Female Coursemate Because Of MMM by teejaypee: 10:27pm On Feb 25, 2017
160k for pussy, undecided

Is her pussy gold~plated? undecided

What if OP doesn't find her sexually attractive sef?
Re: Please Advice, Sad Experience With My Female Coursemate Because Of MMM by Nobody: 10:45pm On Feb 25, 2017
Bros its mmm now.... oops she didn't warn you to use ur spare 160k? No worry u will soon b matched.
Re: Please Advice, Sad Experience With My Female Coursemate Because Of MMM by Nobody: 1:57am On Feb 26, 2017
PrickGetSize:

Is it really worth it,
Re: Please Advice, Sad Experience With My Female Coursemate Because Of MMM by Nobody: 2:41am On Feb 26, 2017
Re: Please Advice, Sad Experience With My Female Coursemate Because Of MMM by raydatluvs(m): 6:35am On Feb 26, 2017
olamydey:
Agree to sleep with her, go once,Pretend to her that u recorded the session... Threaten her you will expose d video or whatever if she doesnt pay u as agreed. Shes a greedy babe even for daring to put her school fees in mmm. And if she needs her debt pardoned by you, thats not the way to go. Guy, do the needful, collect ur money . Nonsense! angry
really Wouldn't the guy be in the recorded video. Even if it would be a bluff, When she already has no shame to suggest this payment plan to him, you think the video threat would achieve the aim? Or damage the guy more.

As a life guide, I don't give money I won't comfortably forfeit in the worst case, I dread making a scene.. Don't displease yourself to please anyone

On The Misconception That If You're Fair In Complexion, You're Not Beautiful. / Pre Wedding Photos Of Rufai And Fatima / How Can I Get Wave On My Hair