Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,947 members, 7,835,152 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

Guys, Why Are You Scared Of The Friendzone? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Why Are You Scared Of The Friendzone? (1413 Views)

Guys, Why Does Most Ladies P**sy Smell Like Rotten Fish? / New Photos Of Couple Who Got Married After Initially Stuck In The Friendzone / GUYS, Why Don't You Moan During Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, Why Are You Scared Of The Friendzone? by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jan 04, 2017
I don't see any reason why a guy would be scared of being just friends with a Lady.

Within the short time I've opened this account, the amount of mentions I've gotten is enough to last for a lifetime

Why don't guys like the friendzone? It's a comfortable place to be.... No stress, no bickering , less expenses, you own yourself

The Ladies rarely complain
Re: Guys, Why Are You Scared Of The Friendzone? by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jan 04, 2017
I prefer 'BrotherZone or Unclezone' grin

1 Like

Re: Guys, Why Are You Scared Of The Friendzone? by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jan 04, 2017
Can you have a chicken for a pet while you eat meatless rice and stew for christmas?

Same feeling mehnn, same feeling...
Re: Guys, Why Are You Scared Of The Friendzone? by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jan 04, 2017
grin

But being in a friendz0ne means ur nothing but juz an "option" when he's bored, when his main chic is away, when all his friends are busy doing sumtin... And all u have to do is to listen to all his day to day drama with his bae, family, school ,church choir ,football etc... undecided

That's sucks..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, Why Are You Scared Of The Friendzone? by ImDharay: 3:14pm On Jan 04, 2017
And when a girl seeking marriage finally sees
a guy she would wanna settle down with buh she
get disappointed when the guy friendzones her, you
will still come here & complain bitterly isn't it...

Being friends naturally is different from getting
friendzoned after a long run...
Re: Guys, Why Are You Scared Of The Friendzone? by kinggogo: 3:15pm On Jan 04, 2017
Dah was before undecided undecided

Now we don't give a flying fuucckk undecided undecided undecided
Re: Guys, Why Are You Scared Of The Friendzone? by m6tem: 3:15pm On Jan 04, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin

But being in a friendz0ne means ur nothing but juz an "option" when he's bored, when his main chic is away, when all his friends are busy doing sumtin... And all u have to do is to listen to all his day to day drama with his bae, family, school ,church choir ,football etc... undecided

That's sucks..

You read my mind
It sucks it's only better when you're the one doing the friendzoning
Re: Guys, Why Are You Scared Of The Friendzone? by IamLEGEND1: 3:18pm On Jan 04, 2017
make I just comment for no reason.
Re: Guys, Why Are You Scared Of The Friendzone? by Boxer007(m): 3:19pm On Jan 04, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
make I just comment for no reason.

Hi babes. How are ya
Re: Guys, Why Are You Scared Of The Friendzone? by CyberGypsy(m): 3:20pm On Jan 04, 2017
friend zone or not .. my own is ,there must be benefits
Re: Guys, Why Are You Scared Of The Friendzone? by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jan 04, 2017
m6tem:

You read my mind
It sucks it's only better when you're the one doing the friendzoning

Those ppol that experienced this "friendz0ne" thingy can relate to what I was trying to tell... undecided

I swear it wasn't great.. It never did.. lipsrsealed
Re: Guys, Why Are You Scared Of The Friendzone? by IamLEGEND1: 3:23pm On Jan 04, 2017
Boxer007:

Hi babes. How are ya

Re: Guys, Why Are You Scared Of The Friendzone? by makydebbie(f): 3:25pm On Jan 04, 2017
I don't friend zone, I teacher zoneundecided
Re: Guys, Why Are You Scared Of The Friendzone? by gaburiel(m): 3:32pm On Jan 04, 2017
Because someone else will be there chopping the thing.

Monkey cannot be working and baboon will be chopping.
Re: Guys, Why Are You Scared Of The Friendzone? by Boxer007(m): 3:34pm On Jan 04, 2017
IamLEGEND1:

Booboo you ain't friendly
Re: Guys, Why Are You Scared Of The Friendzone? by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jan 04, 2017
Friendzone is when one of you wants more but it isn't reciprocated therefore nothing will happen so that's why an interested guy who has been friend zoned wouldn't want to be there. If the dynamics of the relationship are purely and mutually platonic (neither are interested in each other romantically or sexually) then you're genuinely 'just friends', noone is being friend zoned here since no one is interested, there's a difference.
Re: Guys, Why Are You Scared Of The Friendzone? by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jan 04, 2017
Help me ask them oh

Being in the friendzone is a good thing grin....lots of benefits involved smiley
Re: Guys, Why Are You Scared Of The Friendzone? by Divay22(f): 4:50pm On Jan 04, 2017
Is it when the girl refuse to date a guy but is always demanding for airtime and money...
Is that what friend zone is all about?
Re: Guys, Why Are You Scared Of The Friendzone? by thesuave10(m): 8:50pm On Jan 04, 2017
Friendzone:
I don't see any reason why a guy would be scared of being just friends with a Lady.

Within the short time I've opened this account, the amount of mentions I've gotten is enough to last for a lifetime

Why don't guys like the friendzone? It's a comfortable place to be.... No stress, no bickering , less expenses, you own yourself

The Ladies rarely complain

Can you have sexual relationships with a rock my guy? Exactly that's how the bad the friend zone. Of cuz we have a long list of friend zone brothers :brother zone sister zone unclezone pet zone classmate zone street zone.you seem to be the proud president of one grin. You're probably enjoying it cuz your not romantically or sexually attracted to any of the girls (so its probably not a friendzone situation yet) but don't worry time is coming grin
Re: Guys, Why Are You Scared Of The Friendzone? by jashar(f): 10:17pm On Jan 04, 2017
There's a huge difference between 'friendship' and 'friendzone' ooo.

OP, be like say you're talking about friendship.

Being in the friendzone can be frustrating, every message/call keeps you excited and sad at the same.

Sometimes, your mind can't help but wonder if things weren't different. It's even more frustrating when the guy is single grin

But, after awhile, You get used to it and settle for friendship. For those that can handle being friends with a crush. grin
Re: Guys, Why Are You Scared Of The Friendzone? by RichieDaVinci01(m): 10:20pm On Jan 04, 2017
The friendzone is one dark bottomless abyss mehn

Adont advice my henemie to even smell that place
Re: Guys, Why Are You Scared Of The Friendzone? by natsuDragneel: 11:23pm On Jan 04, 2017
D grin

Re: Guys, Why Are You Scared Of The Friendzone? by debque(m): 11:52pm On Jan 04, 2017
thank God m finally free from it sha...my own is that u !just show her signs that u like her( flirt occasionally)and Neva make ur self too available to her...always learn to say NO n make her invest in you..bro,,u will b d one friendzoning n not d friendzoned
Re: Guys, Why Are You Scared Of The Friendzone? by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jan 05, 2017
Opening an account with the moniker 'Friendzone' grin

Well, you brought it upon yourself
gringrin
Re: Guys, Why Are You Scared Of The Friendzone? by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jan 05, 2017
KissChrix:
Opening an account with the moniker 'Friendzone' grin

Well, you brought it upon yourself
gringrin

And you just had to mention Me again

One of My agents will get in touch with you soon.
Re: Guys, Why Are You Scared Of The Friendzone? by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jan 05, 2017
Friendzone:

And you just had to mention Me again

One of My agents will get in touch with you soon.
Bruh, carry your wahala and go gringrin
Re: Guys, Why Are You Scared Of The Friendzone? by Nobody: 12:12am On Jan 14, 2017
KissChrix:

Bruh, carry your wahala and go gringrin

undecided

(1) (Reply)

Nurse Bimbo's Explosive Ways Of 'treating' Her Patients During Night Shifts / Please Rate My Girlfriend Picture On A Scale Of 1-10 / You Can Make Money With This Simple Steps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.