Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,950 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

Nurse Bimbo's Explosive Ways Of 'treating' Her Patients During Night Shifts - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nurse Bimbo's Explosive Ways Of 'treating' Her Patients During Night Shifts (1407 Views)

Pre-wedding Photo Of A Medical Doctor And A Nurse / Mzznaki Tetteh, Plus-Sized Nurse Is A Mother Of Two Now (Photos) / Am I Treating Her Fairly? What Are Your Thought? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nurse Bimbo's Explosive Ways Of 'treating' Her Patients During Night Shifts by Storylife1(f): 6:23am On Jun 08, 2017
Bimbo is a kind nurse who likes to take care of her patients. Musa was brought in severely wounded but his tool is impressively massive and she is interested in it.

Bimbo walked into the hospital room looking at the patient that had come out of his coma earlier in the day. His entire upper body was bandaged. His arms were broken.

The man had been involved in a ghastly car accident several days earlier. His car had collided with another bus. He had suffered from horrible cuts over his upper body, broken both arms, and a shock that had left him in coma for 48 hours.

Bimbo looked at him, her eyes tearing up with compassion. She would say a prayer for Musa tonight before slipping into bed beside her husband, Mike. She hadn't been a nurse for long and Musa was the most tragic patient she had seen.

Bimbo pulled the bed sheet off Musa's legs and lifted up his gown as she turned to squeeze out a sponge. She turned back and froze, staring at Musa's crotch. Hairs under Musa's navel formed an arrow pointing straight at an incredibly large dick.

Soft, it was longer and thicker than Mike's. It dangled between his legs raised by two equally large testicles. She had given over a dozen men sponge baths and none of their joysticks compared with Musa's.

Bimbo began running the sponge down his legs, staring at his huge dick the whole time. She ran the sponge over his abdomen and then down his huge dick. As she stroked it, his dick grew until it was rising up off the mattress. It continued to grow, rising off his testicles until it was pointing towards the ceiling at least twelve full inches long and as thick as her wrist. It stood proudly for close to a minute before falling with a thump on his stomach.

Being new at the hospital, Bimbo had preferred the night shift. It reduced her time with Mike since they had conflicting shifts and they rarely saw each other. Bimbo was 26 years and had been married two years. She and Mike had tried to start a family right after their wedding, but it had turned out Mike had a low sperm count and it was doubtful she would conceive.

Now they rarely had s*x, which was fine with her since she found it unrewarding and messy in the first place. Now staring at Musa's monster dick, she wondered if she had been missing out on something.

"What ya name?" Musa hissed out through his teeth, obviously in pain.

"Bimbo."

"Call me Musa."

"I know Musa. Just let me finish your bath." Bimbo reached out and grabbed the shaft of his p*nis and ran the sponge down the hard, thick length. Even wearing the glove, it felt warm in her hand and it pulsed with each beat of his heart. The head turned angry red and enlarged even larger. Reluctantly, she finished and released it.

"Please, I wan release," said Musa. "Look my dick."

His monster dick was hard as a rock and it laid flat against his stomach. The big, round head reached all the way to his bandages which ended above the man's navel. It was swollen and covered in veins.

"Does it hurt?" she asked taking off her gloves

"Ehn," hissed the man. "It hurts. I need cum."

"I'm sorry," she said.

"Abeg, Help me," he pleaded.

"What can I do?"

"Sssuck read more here https://africanscope.com.ng/nurse-bimbos-explosive-ways-treating-patients-night-shifts/

1 Like

Re: Nurse Bimbo's Explosive Ways Of 'treating' Her Patients During Night Shifts by Nobody: 6:35am On Jun 08, 2017
shocked
Re: Nurse Bimbo's Explosive Ways Of 'treating' Her Patients During Night Shifts by IamSINZ(m): 6:44am On Jun 08, 2017
Re: Nurse Bimbo's Explosive Ways Of 'treating' Her Patients During Night Shifts by Nobody: 7:17am On Jun 08, 2017
IamSINZ:

kiss
grin

Aloha Mr.James Bond wink
Re: Nurse Bimbo's Explosive Ways Of 'treating' Her Patients During Night Shifts by Nobody: 7:19am On Jun 08, 2017
IamSINZ:

Call me Bond...... Mr Bond wink cool

keep deceiving yourself grin
Re: Nurse Bimbo's Explosive Ways Of 'treating' Her Patients During Night Shifts by IamSINZ(m): 7:33am On Jun 08, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

Aloha Mr.James Bond wink

Call me Bond...... Mr Bond wink cool
Re: Nurse Bimbo's Explosive Ways Of 'treating' Her Patients During Night Shifts by IamSINZ(m): 7:47am On Jun 08, 2017
OrestesDante:

keep deceiving yourself grin

Its not a crime to dream grin

(1) (Reply)

Vaginal Discharge Early Signs And Symptoms Of Pregnancy / Since I Was Born N. Aked, Let Me Share My Pictures - Facebook User / Relationship Questions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.