Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,072 members, 7,811,010 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:37 PM

Office Romance: Please Help Me, What Should I Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Office Romance: Please Help Me, What Should I Do (3555 Views)

Office Romance | Hot | This Video Will Make You Hot / Office Romance / An Office Romance Gone Wrong (A Short Romantic Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Office Romance: Please Help Me, What Should I Do by healthproblemo: 3:11pm On Jan 04, 2017
Office romance: Please help me, what should I do

I recently started a quiet (secret) relationship with one of my colleague at work. Now there is this newly employed girl who is crushing on me,

The greenlight is so bright that everyone is surprise how fast we've gotten close, (not my doing though), which is due to longer time she spends around me, I have been trying to avoid her but that doesn't seems to work. My girlfriend at work now is already getting jealous.

I have to be sincere here, the new girl is very hot and I'm finding it difficult to resist her.

What should I do?
Please is there anyone who has been in this shoe (dating 2 girls in the same place)?

It is advisable

Note: I'm not a player and I'm not super handsome. I started the first relationship due to some moves the first girl played on me (and if I had ignored she would have thought I'm not man enough).

Please advice a brother.

Mature advice please.

Thanks a lot for your good contributions

1 Like

Re: Office Romance: Please Help Me, What Should I Do by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jan 04, 2017
Kwantinue
Re: Office Romance: Please Help Me, What Should I Do by ajasbaba(m): 3:12pm On Jan 04, 2017
since you said matured advice please,

oyah take this

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Office Romance: Please Help Me, What Should I Do by WatchinginHD(m): 3:13pm On Jan 04, 2017
Quit the job, thank me later tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Office Romance: Please Help Me, What Should I Do by kilokeys(m): 3:14pm On Jan 04, 2017
EVERY person seating in my position in the office, be removed by FIRE in 2017...

e be like say someone prayer is about to be answered..

continue

2 Likes

Re: Office Romance: Please Help Me, What Should I Do by IamLEGEND1: 3:15pm On Jan 04, 2017
Quit your job.

1 Like

Re: Office Romance: Please Help Me, What Should I Do by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jan 04, 2017
cheesy

Juz Bang her ...that's what the "green lights" for anyway...

1 Like

Re: Office Romance: Please Help Me, What Should I Do by FreeSpirited: 3:16pm On Jan 04, 2017
Where do you work

1 Like

Re: Office Romance: Please Help Me, What Should I Do by makydebbie(f): 3:17pm On Jan 04, 2017
Tell her off. How hard is that?
Meanwhile is she aware of your relationship status?
If not, tell her.
Re: Office Romance: Please Help Me, What Should I Do by CyberGypsy(m): 3:17pm On Jan 04, 2017
sack letter awaits you brother .. don't just let kasala burst . you want advice .? pay for it
Re: Office Romance: Please Help Me, What Should I Do by eph12(m): 3:19pm On Jan 04, 2017
My brother leave the job and run ooo. Your village people have found you

1 Like

Re: Office Romance: Please Help Me, What Should I Do by Godfullsam(m): 3:19pm On Jan 04, 2017
I dont know how to advise you.

All i know is, office romance does'nt end well in the long run.

Becarefull and face your work

3 Likes

Re: Office Romance: Please Help Me, What Should I Do by kinggogo: 3:19pm On Jan 04, 2017
Just handle it urself, cuz we nl(s) don't jist give a fuuuck anymore undecided undecided tongue

1 Like

Re: Office Romance: Please Help Me, What Should I Do by Godfullsam(m): 3:19pm On Jan 04, 2017
I dont know how to advise you.

All i know is, office romance does'nt usually end well in the long run.

Becarefull and face your work

2 Likes

Re: Office Romance: Please Help Me, What Should I Do by schumastic(m): 3:19pm On Jan 04, 2017
DO THE DO grin grin grin
Re: Office Romance: Please Help Me, What Should I Do by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jan 04, 2017
Pretty girls are unending. Be contented. If you dump the girl for the new one, one day you may still have to dump her for a prettier one and the circle continue

1 Like

Re: Office Romance: Please Help Me, What Should I Do by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jan 04, 2017
Wahala in.the.new.year.
Re: Office Romance: Please Help Me, What Should I Do by omega25red(m): 3:29pm On Jan 04, 2017
i don't buy this story but if its true then you better not dear step to that other girl if you are not ready to face the consequences that lie in wait for you.

By the way what makes you think the new girl is into you? what has she said or done to make you think that? (be as specific as possible)

1 Like

Re: Office Romance: Please Help Me, What Should I Do by Kingxway: 3:35pm On Jan 04, 2017
You don't combine business and pleasure.

A place of work is a of seriousness, and not a player ground, unless you have got a plan B where you will lean on after the sack letter.

I guess you are matured enough. Tell both girls individually to keep the relationship off work. This way you can avoid jealousy that's likely to exist between them, while you play mr lover boy with the one you like most codedly.

Again, don't combine business and pleasure

3 Likes

Re: Office Romance: Please Help Me, What Should I Do by Ephort: 3:37pm On Jan 04, 2017
I've exhausted my bleeps. Don't have any to give now.

1 Like

Re: Office Romance: Please Help Me, What Should I Do by dikeigbo2(m): 4:07pm On Jan 04, 2017
You must be a fine boy without pimples.kontinue,your awards are coming to ;Dyou soon
Re: Office Romance: Please Help Me, What Should I Do by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jan 04, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
Quit your job.
grin that's kinda cool yhu know and it will resolve d bulls!t
Re: Office Romance: Please Help Me, What Should I Do by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jan 04, 2017
Truly speaking, you not a man.

Non of all this was out of your own will.

You followed the first just to show ur dickhead as man enough then d second out of lust.

Shay u see your life

Abeg commot for here.... Somebody help me with that pishure

1 Like

Re: Office Romance: Please Help Me, What Should I Do by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jan 04, 2017
TrapQueen77:
cheesy

Juz Bang her ...that's what the "green lights" for anyway...
U forget say u use female for gender?
Check Ya gender status on Ya profile grin

1 Like

Re: Office Romance: Please Help Me, What Should I Do by Garshyzee(m): 4:45pm On Jan 04, 2017
Hmmmmm. Office romance does not end well bro.. Bt if u can improvise, do it.. If not. Bro end d both sharply before u cast... smiley

2 Likes

Re: Office Romance: Please Help Me, What Should I Do by Tajbol4splend(m): 5:21pm On Jan 04, 2017
Take her out, seduce her into entering a room with you and tell her you got a gf and if that won't be a problem btw u two, this is when you know if it's your Dickson she wants or relationship, if it's former, act like airplane and if it's latter, she can go to hell.

3 Likes

Re: Office Romance: Please Help Me, What Should I Do by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jan 04, 2017
Pick one, double dating is not healthy.

1 Like

Re: Office Romance: Please Help Me, What Should I Do by dreamworld: 6:43pm On Jan 04, 2017
U can date the two ,but on code, i repeat on code
Re: Office Romance: Please Help Me, What Should I Do by mrDvO(m): 7:50pm On Jan 04, 2017
Bro run d 2 packages Abeg. d day e cast e go cast, u move on...nothing still spoil. Gudluck

2 Likes

Re: Office Romance: Please Help Me, What Should I Do by Nobody: 12:52am On Jan 05, 2017
ozohtony:

U forget say u use female for gender?
Check Ya gender status on Ya profile grin

And so?are all Females can't be outspoken in this forum? angry

1 Like

Re: Office Romance: Please Help Me, What Should I Do by Nobody: 12:58am On Jan 05, 2017
You have created a hell on this earth for yourself. Those women are going to make things unbearable. If I were you I would transfer.
Office romances are not good idea, wait until your so called girlfriend starts spilling all your secrets when you upset her. I won't call you stupid but your actions are not very clever. This is self inflicted misery.
Re: Office Romance: Please Help Me, What Should I Do by mrjojo: 1:16am On Jan 05, 2017
@op, Does the saying "Don't sh!t where you eat" mean anything to you? Dating a neighbour, someone in thesame street, most especially a co-worker is true reflection of this saying, Trust me on the long run, it not worth the stress, take it from someone currently in simmilar situatuion.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? / Who Remembers This Couple?? They Are On Honeymoon Now.. / Who Are You Admiring Secretely On Nairaland? Let Your Intentions Known Now.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.