Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,834 members, 7,828,044 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

Who Are You Admiring Secretely On Nairaland? Let Your Intentions Known Now. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Are You Admiring Secretely On Nairaland? Let Your Intentions Known Now. (3569 Views)

My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? / How My Girlfriend Sister Secretely Came To My House When She Saw My Penis Size / How Can You Make Your Intentions Clear To A Girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Are You Admiring Secretely On Nairaland? Let Your Intentions Known Now. by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jan 19, 2020
@Jewessgratitude. I have always envisaged for a time like this. Thank God i have d opportunity now.It has been barely 3weeks since i noticed you on nairaland&ever since,i've grown 2 become obsessed with you. A lot of females exist here but u stood out...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Are You Admiring Secretely On Nairaland? Let Your Intentions Known Now. by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jan 19, 2020
Idiotic he goat go and masturbate so that that konji that blinds you will vanish

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Are You Admiring Secretely On Nairaland? Let Your Intentions Known Now. by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jan 19, 2020
You're such a rare gem that's why i walked past 'stones' to pick up a 'diamond'. I do not care what other guys think of you coz they don't see what i've seen. I see beauty in you&i crave to experience your world&build castles around it.

1 Like

Re: Who Are You Admiring Secretely On Nairaland? Let Your Intentions Known Now. by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jan 19, 2020
FuckBots:
Idiotic he goat go and masturbate so that that konji that blinds you will vanish
Who squeezed your left ball sire?

4 Likes

Re: Who Are You Admiring Secretely On Nairaland? Let Your Intentions Known Now. by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jan 19, 2020
favoryte33:
You're such a rare gem that's why i walked past 'stones' to pick up a 'diamond'. I do not care what other guys think of you coz they don't see what i've seen. I see beauty in you&i crave to experience your world&build castles around it.
Guy it's ok now.

We have heard you on your first post.

Let others comment abeg before i swear for you.

Based on the order of the Peaky blinders.

2 Likes

Re: Who Are You Admiring Secretely On Nairaland? Let Your Intentions Known Now. by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jan 19, 2020
favoryte33:
Who squeezed your left ball sire?
Your stupidity

1 Like

Re: Who Are You Admiring Secretely On Nairaland? Let Your Intentions Known Now. by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jan 19, 2020
FuckBots:

Your stupidity
Haven't given this advice in a long time. so you know what, go get a hard on&fu*ck yourself.don't forget 2 clean up when you're done.psycho!

2 Likes

Re: Who Are You Admiring Secretely On Nairaland? Let Your Intentions Known Now. by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jan 19, 2020
favoryte33:
Haven't given this advice in a long time. so you know what, go get a hard on&fu*ck yourself.don't forget 2 clean up when you're done.psycho!
Go and drink sniper
Only idiots fall in love with girls they have never met

5 Likes

Re: Who Are You Admiring Secretely On Nairaland? Let Your Intentions Known Now. by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jan 19, 2020
FuckBots:

Go and drink sniper
Only idiots fall in love with girls they have never met
I've got too many 'cows'to handle.what would it take to beef you?hun?

2 Likes

Re: Who Are You Admiring Secretely On Nairaland? Let Your Intentions Known Now. by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jan 19, 2020
favoryte33:
I've got too many 'cows'to handle.what would it take to beef you?hun?
If you had so many cows to handle.... You wouldn't be looking for a females attention online now won't you?

Unless you're just a poor Fulani herdsman who just got his first internet supported device

7 Likes

Re: Who Are You Admiring Secretely On Nairaland? Let Your Intentions Known Now. by boiz2men(m): 6:34pm On Jan 19, 2020
favoryte33:

If ever you had a chance, you have lost her by doing this.

You'd think these girls will find this sweet but their brains are wired differently

3 Likes

Re: Who Are You Admiring Secretely On Nairaland? Let Your Intentions Known Now. by psalmsmiles(m): 6:37pm On Jan 19, 2020
these niqqas are derailing the topic . . Pocohantas is my NL crush of all times

5 Likes

Re: Who Are You Admiring Secretely On Nairaland? Let Your Intentions Known Now. by manmade(m): 6:41pm On Jan 19, 2020
Hmmmm is there anyone , yeah , the only girl that I would have love to mingle with here is jewelt but the nairaland issues is making the son of man to be cautious , in any case I still admired her personality.
Re: Who Are You Admiring Secretely On Nairaland? Let Your Intentions Known Now. by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jan 19, 2020
FuckBots:

If you had so many cows to handle.... You wouldn't be looking for a females attention online now won't you?
Don't make me go hard on you.i've got too many savages to give. so fu*ck off my mentions.
Re: Who Are You Admiring Secretely On Nairaland? Let Your Intentions Known Now. by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jan 19, 2020
favoryte33:
Don't make me go hard on you.i've got too many savages to give. so fu*ck off my mentions.
Give them already... Ass licker

4 Likes

Re: Who Are You Admiring Secretely On Nairaland? Let Your Intentions Known Now. by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jan 19, 2020
favoryte33:
You're still a sec school boy
See love letter

2 Likes

Re: Who Are You Admiring Secretely On Nairaland? Let Your Intentions Known Now. by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jan 19, 2020
I love rosy1992
Re: Who Are You Admiring Secretely On Nairaland? Let Your Intentions Known Now. by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jan 19, 2020
boiz2men:

You'd think these girls will find this sweet but their brains are wired differently

Shush!!!!! .
You're just being jealous. Stop dispalying your hate all over the place, its repugnant!

My dear favoryte33, ignore this rancorous element.

I'm really speechless right now as I just woke to this now and seeing someone attacking my admirer.
Thanks faroryte33. I admire your courage to say this before the thousands of people here.
Noted.

2 Likes

Re: Who Are You Admiring Secretely On Nairaland? Let Your Intentions Known Now. by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jan 19, 2020
FuckBots:

You're too full of hate. Too much bad energy. Haba!
African man and his mentality though. Coming to someone's post to abuse him.

2 Likes

Re: Who Are You Admiring Secretely On Nairaland? Let Your Intentions Known Now. by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jan 19, 2020
favoryte33:

Awwwnn.. So sweet.
Thank you dear. You sure know how to capture a woman's heart with words. cheesy

Fuckbots come and join me sing hallelujah tongue
Re: Who Are You Admiring Secretely On Nairaland? Let Your Intentions Known Now. by richidinho(m): 7:00pm On Jan 19, 2020
Jewessgratitude:

Shush!!!!! .
You're just being jealous. Stop dispalying your hate all over the place, its repugnant!

My dear favoryte33, ignore this rancorous element.

I'm really speechless right now as I just woke to this now and seeing someone attacking my admirer.
Thanks faroryte33. I admire your courage to say this before the thousands of people here.
Noted.

Na wao

1 Like

Re: Who Are You Admiring Secretely On Nairaland? Let Your Intentions Known Now. by mimimile93: 7:03pm On Jan 19, 2020
i admire IbrahimSkiba. She is d reason i frequent nl. I luv her to death. A b!tch didn't even knw my past and she welcom me. Wen she realized who i was, she love me even more. Jam i love u.

2 Likes

Re: Who Are You Admiring Secretely On Nairaland? Let Your Intentions Known Now. by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jan 19, 2020
FuckBots:

You're still a sec school boy
See love letter

Yes oo Methuselah. The younger the better.
The younger, the fresher
The younger, the stronger.
Go and hug transformer tongue
Just leave him alone already.
Re: Who Are You Admiring Secretely On Nairaland? Let Your Intentions Known Now. by Alfather: 7:09pm On Jan 19, 2020
Before i even click on the topic, jewessgratitude was on my mind. I would have date her, but she,s too hash for me to handle.
Re: Who Are You Admiring Secretely On Nairaland? Let Your Intentions Known Now. by mimimile93: 7:10pm On Jan 19, 2020
favoryte33:
and d mumu jewessgradtitue would fall for dis. I see free fvck loadin.

2 Likes

Re: Who Are You Admiring Secretely On Nairaland? Let Your Intentions Known Now. by Peacefullove: 7:11pm On Jan 19, 2020
boiz2men:

Here comes someone who understands cheesy

1 Like

Re: Who Are You Admiring Secretely On Nairaland? Let Your Intentions Known Now. by mimimile93: 7:12pm On Jan 19, 2020
Alfather:
Before i even click on the topic, jewessgratitude was on my mind. I would have date her, but she,s too hash for me to handle.
she's a gold diga beware!

1 Like

Re: Who Are You Admiring Secretely On Nairaland? Let Your Intentions Known Now. by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jan 19, 2020
Asslickers
All you get is her attention for the night
After that nothing grin
You won't Even smell her perfume grin

3 Likes

Re: Who Are You Admiring Secretely On Nairaland? Let Your Intentions Known Now. by Peacefullove: 7:13pm On Jan 19, 2020
Jewessgratitude:

The younger, the fresher

He is just massaging your self esteem . U know u don't find him attractive , deep within you. But u need this attention.

1 Like

Re: Who Are You Admiring Secretely On Nairaland? Let Your Intentions Known Now. by mimimile93: 7:13pm On Jan 19, 2020
Jewessgratitude:

The younger, the fresher
get d f outa here

1 Like

Re: Who Are You Admiring Secretely On Nairaland? Let Your Intentions Known Now. by Peacefullove: 7:14pm On Jan 19, 2020
mimimile93:
she's a gold diga beware!
Don't attack a personality without evidence. It's slandering u know ?
Any proof ?

1 Like

Re: Who Are You Admiring Secretely On Nairaland? Let Your Intentions Known Now. by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jan 19, 2020
FuckBots:

Give them already... Ass licker
It's obvious that you had interest in her but your ball's too small now you just can't handle d fact dat someone with a bigger ball is doing what a coward couldn't do. dumbo!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Does My Gf Love Me Or I'm Just Here Fooling Myself?. / If She Say This Words, The Street Got Her / Nigerian Man Relocates His Wife And Kid To The UK, Stirs Reactions (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.