Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,346 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

Peace Corps To Generate Over 800,000 Jobs For Youths And Undergraduates - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Peace Corps To Generate Over 800,000 Jobs For Youths And Undergraduates (25477 Views)

774,000 Jobs: FG Retains 15% Slot Allocation To Ministers, Governors, Others / 774,000 Jobs: Soldiers Beat Up Applicants In Ibadan (video) / Nigeria, Morocco Deal Creates 50,000 Jobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peace Corps To Generate Over 800,000 Jobs For Youths And Undergraduates by octopusfreaky(f): 7:33am On Jan 05, 2017
Good.
Re: Peace Corps To Generate Over 800,000 Jobs For Youths And Undergraduates by anjowaka510(m): 7:39am On Jan 05, 2017
AssLeeKar:
Nigeria should pls stop these fuckery PC upgrade, instead merge dem with FRSC, VIO, NSCDC, NPS, and give us two more full Military like: Coast Guards and Marines
u have a very gud insight. kip it up
Re: Peace Corps To Generate Over 800,000 Jobs For Youths And Undergraduates by castrokins(m): 7:39am On Jan 05, 2017
Bro, No Kee Me Abeg

kenonze:
Which one is 800,000thousand,?

Niraland Mods

1 Like

Re: Peace Corps To Generate Over 800,000 Jobs For Youths And Undergraduates by Nobody: 7:56am On Jan 05, 2017
AssLeeKar:
Nigeria should pls stop these fuckery PC upgrade, instead merge dem with FRSC, VIO, NSCDC, NPS, and give us two more full Military like: Coast Guards and Marines

Nigeria already has two special forces;one is domiciled as land forces with 7th battalion and the other is Naval special forces ( pictured)

Re: Peace Corps To Generate Over 800,000 Jobs For Youths And Undergraduates by Nobody: 8:07am On Jan 05, 2017
donejossy87:

Ur too much wink

cool
donejossy87:

Ur too much wink
Re: Peace Corps To Generate Over 800,000 Jobs For Youths And Undergraduates by ThinkSmarter: 8:09am On Jan 05, 2017
My Country seems to be Confused, most of these corps supposed to be merged together.
And what the government would have done z to send People to the various advanced countries like China, Japan, US, UK etc to acquire technological skills and transfer it to our various local industries for revitalisation.
Sign Memorandum of Understanding with ur foreign missions for technology transfer.
With that measure, we can become the technological hub of Africa .
Re: Peace Corps To Generate Over 800,000 Jobs For Youths And Undergraduates by owji: 8:21am On Jan 05, 2017
Dikenafa1:
how & where can i register.

see this topic i found below. there are several topics about PCN here on nairaland.

https://www.nairaland.com/2992374/another-scam-nigerian-peace-corps

they have been selling phony forms and doing phony recruitment since 1998 , but no salary for una. when the federal govt finally takes over and start the REAL recruitment we will all know.
wait till it gets assented.
Re: Peace Corps To Generate Over 800,000 Jobs For Youths And Undergraduates by kulrunsman79(m): 8:25am On Jan 05, 2017
I still take this news with a pint of salt. Peace Corps of Nigeria is additional nuisance to me. A friend got registered last month, he bought the form which was originally meant to be sold at #1500.00 at #5000.00 because some of the ogas in the office hoarded the forms and sold with over 300+ %.

They were asked to pay #40,000.00 for training which suppose to start by January 4th 2017. I still can't understand the rationale for the 40k.
Re: Peace Corps To Generate Over 800,000 Jobs For Youths And Undergraduates by owji: 8:29am On Jan 05, 2017
matrixme:
What is the fate of this organization this year? Please advise. I have a friend that got a 50k job in Abuja and he's applied for the Peacecorps training. Is it wise for him to put his stakes on this organization?

just stick to your job already
Re: Peace Corps To Generate Over 800,000 Jobs For Youths And Undergraduates by Banter1(m): 8:42am On Jan 05, 2017
Daveed4Jesus:

@ dis stage some dickheads are still calling Peace Corps Scam, PCN is not MMM for ur info. and its idealogy s far different from what d NSCDC or NPF has. pls locate a command @ your state before t becomes too late. or chat me lets discuss in private
UFOMZY, whatever you guys discussed, please don't send money to him.
Re: Peace Corps To Generate Over 800,000 Jobs For Youths And Undergraduates by Cmeo(m): 9:05am On Jan 05, 2017
This is sounds like a LIE. Up till date, Nigerian Police self didn't have up to 500k personnel.
Re: Peace Corps To Generate Over 800,000 Jobs For Youths And Undergraduates by sammexxy(m): 9:14am On Jan 05, 2017
people just making mouth and talking anyhow..y not go get a form and join..na ur eye e go b,as d president go sign am.
Re: Peace Corps To Generate Over 800,000 Jobs For Youths And Undergraduates by AssLeeKar: 9:15am On Jan 05, 2017

1 Like

Re: Peace Corps To Generate Over 800,000 Jobs For Youths And Undergraduates by Nobody: 9:24am On Jan 05, 2017
Princedapace:

Yea.. But did u know that the terrorist activities in France middle of last year and in Germany were handles by the police with little military involvement? There are two sides to policing and all boils down to internal security. We also forgot that our problems boil down to failed political system... I don't know if u are happy with the amount we are losing in the war which can be channeled into development. We have more of political structural issues.... Yea.. All we need is to upgrade our military and extremely advance our police to tackle our internal issues.. Police should be to handle internal issues.. With little military involvement... Check out police formations in other countries that are serious.. All the same.. I get ur point baba.. smiley

Boko Haram is worse than the terrorists in France and Germany combined together. . . school yourself on Boko Haram sir!
Re: Peace Corps To Generate Over 800,000 Jobs For Youths And Undergraduates by Nobody: 9:27am On Jan 05, 2017
greenpasture:

Nigeria already has two special forces;one is domiciled as land forces with 7th battalion and the other is Naval special forces ( pictured)

Those are special forces as units under the navy. The US has elite forces in the Army, navy seals in the Navy and still has Marines as a stand-alone military force which has the same authority as the Army, Navy and Air force. . . We're talking about setting up a new military force entirely, not special forces units. . .
Re: Peace Corps To Generate Over 800,000 Jobs For Youths And Undergraduates by Nobody: 9:30am On Jan 05, 2017
dpete1:

Which one are u choosing gan gan?

You went to school na, should I start teaching u how to read again ni
Re: Peace Corps To Generate Over 800,000 Jobs For Youths And Undergraduates by 1stdammy: 9:36am On Jan 05, 2017
Mujaheeeden:
we paid money to register. 6k

After 3wks training they ask us to pay 10k for uniform.

We also paid and that's the last we heard from them before our state government declared them illegal.

They couldn't tell us were they generate revenue from
How many of you please, 'cos this your "we" "we" i don't understand
Re: Peace Corps To Generate Over 800,000 Jobs For Youths And Undergraduates by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:58am On Jan 05, 2017
Humans re wicked! This is all scam.
Re: Peace Corps To Generate Over 800,000 Jobs For Youths And Undergraduates by Mujaheeeden: 10:25am On Jan 05, 2017
1stdammy:
How many of you please, 'cos this your "we" "we" i don't understand
Am i the only one that went to camp?
Re: Peace Corps To Generate Over 800,000 Jobs For Youths And Undergraduates by Nobody: 10:39am On Jan 05, 2017
blackberlin:

Those are special forces as units under the navy. The US has elite forces in the Army, navy seals in the Navy and still has Marines as a stand-alone military force which has the same authority as the Army, Navy and Air force. . . We're talking about setting up a new military force entirely, not special forces units. . .

I am not sure that will ever happen here and I doubt it is necessary. U.S capacity is based on the ability to fight outside of its domestic theatre on three fronts simultaneously, while Nigerian doctrine is defence of territorial sovereignty and the putting down of domestic insurgencies. The NA does not seek to project power. You also have to consider Nigeria's potential wars; Niger, Mali Chad and Cameroon. There are no threats westwards.

International piracy in the Gulf of Guinea plus support to NA operations is the Navies remit.

The only extensible arm of the armed forces is the airforce. It has one of the most sophisticated air surveillance capabilities in Africa and is only the third country in the world to have used armed drones in actual conflict. It's new J10 jets are 4G aircraft and can extend strike capabilities thousands of miles outside Nigeria.

I think we need to recognize the economic and strategic limitations of our forces and focus on the attainable instead of the highly probable. Yes in 1983 Nigeria had a blue water navy and the ability to project power, but South Africa is no longer a threat And ecowa nations and the AU now have mechanisms in place to raise projection capabilities.

Nigeria does NOT need a unit such as the one you describe. It needs uparming, training and the proper welfare of its existing configurations.

1 Like

Re: Peace Corps To Generate Over 800,000 Jobs For Youths And Undergraduates by Nobody: 10:49am On Jan 05, 2017
AssLeeKar:
Nigeria should pls stop these fuckery PC upgrade, instead merge dem with FRSC, VIO, NSCDC, NPS, and give us two more full Military like: Coast Guards and Marines.

is da al? clap for ya sef.

The job of asslicking on NL is all about the pay cheque & pùssy. But its a shame the old gworo eater found out you and your other hard asslicking zombies are not worthy to get zara's pùssy, because of poverty mentality.
History has always known slaves cant get pússies but wil always manage peanuts when dey know the fear of starvation is the begining of zombiesm.

Hit me whenever you are ready to join good gang and eat cow stew for the cattle is not going back to the palace again.
I pray May God bless you and open your eyes to see the truth. I wil nt reply U. Bye Bye Oga Sir....
Meanwhile

Your post like your signature is a dead giveaway to the quality and nature of your contribution. With each passing day myopic hatred takes you further and further away from recovery. I sincerely and truly feel sorry for you . And I mean it. The system has not just dispossessed you, it has damaged your chances of recovery. I pray you find a sober moment to reconsider your strategy.

You are part of the lost generation but you don't need to submit to this situation or to waste time bewailing your loss . With the right attitude, focus and effort you can can be a credit to your generation.

Good luck.

1 Like

Re: Peace Corps To Generate Over 800,000 Jobs For Youths And Undergraduates by Nobody: 11:17am On Jan 05, 2017
Even federal government no fit generate 800,000.. una wan carry them go work for space?. Abeg make lie rest..

And some people will still want to join this peace corp ooo..

God, I thank you for giving me a useful brain oo...

I know I have offended some dickheads.....................

Quote me to prove that you are a punkass
Re: Peace Corps To Generate Over 800,000 Jobs For Youths And Undergraduates by precious1967(m): 11:19am On Jan 05, 2017
i learnt dt ds group is collectin between N45,000.00 and N50,000.00 for registration and uniform. is it true or can some1 confirm ds information?
Re: Peace Corps To Generate Over 800,000 Jobs For Youths And Undergraduates by AFEAMOS(m): 11:23am On Jan 05, 2017
Take it or live it,Peace Corps of Nigeria which is now Nigeria Peace Corps, is real .
Am already in office with my fellow Officers.

1 Like

Re: Peace Corps To Generate Over 800,000 Jobs For Youths And Undergraduates by AFEAMOS(m): 11:27am On Jan 05, 2017
precious1967:
i learnt dt ds group is collectin between N45,000.00 and N50,000.00 for registration and uniform. is it true or can some1 confirm ds information?
That is true is 45k not 50k to their account UBA FCMB ZENITH bank nearer to you after you have collected the form and ready for training. Mind you, if you are not interested again u can have your money back.
Re: Peace Corps To Generate Over 800,000 Jobs For Youths And Undergraduates by Nobody: 11:29am On Jan 05, 2017
greenpasture:
The only extensible arm of the armed forces is the airforce. It has one of the most sophisticated air surveillance capabilities in Africa and is only the third country in the world to have used armed drones in actual conflict. It's new J10 jets are 4G aircraft and can extend strike capabilities thousands of miles outside Nigeria.

I see no reason why you should say our Air Force has one of the most sophisticated air surveillance capabilities in Africa. Seriously, there's not an evidence for that. I remember that our Air force produced some low-end UAVs, but that's stale news with all the resources at their disposal. There are online tutorials for that, school yourself.

I don't want to downgrade the Nigerian military, but they have more paper achievements than actual ones. BH alone as a threat has revealed the weakness of the Nigerian Armed Forces. So please let's not over-hype ourselves. What you fail to realise is that Nigeria is a complex country that needs a complex approach in solving complex problems. That's the similarity that we have with the US, not world domination.

We need a new Armed Force with a more sophisticated modus operandus, that's what I opine.
Re: Peace Corps To Generate Over 800,000 Jobs For Youths And Undergraduates by Daveed4Jesus(m): 11:37am On Jan 05, 2017
Banter1:
UFOMZY, whatever you guys discussed, please don't send money to him.

lol... I didnt ask for money bro, pls bookmark this thread, cos u'll be alive to see what Peace Corps would become tomorrow.. jobless IPOB

1 Like

Re: Peace Corps To Generate Over 800,000 Jobs For Youths And Undergraduates by Angel1696: 11:38am On Jan 05, 2017
Nigerian army ........To protect our borders against external forces.
Nigeria air force ......To protect our air space
Nigeria navy .............To protect our water ways against pirates n militant groups.
Nigeria police..........To protect the citizens against internal crisis.
Nigeria prison service ...... To reform the debris of the society and give them a new life.
NCDSC ........To protect government property
Nigeria immigration to protect legal and also monitor illegal immigrant into Nigeria.
Nigeria customs service ...to monitor goods and service imported into the country.
NDLEA ....To monitor drug traffickers and eradicate the use of illicit drugs in the country.
FRSC .......To monitor our daredevil drivers and caution them on over speeding.
Fire service ....To monitor and respond to any fire outbreak in the country.
DSS ....to monitor the activities of criminal and politicians secretly.
PEACE CORPS. what will be your job?.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peace Corps To Generate Over 800,000 Jobs For Youths And Undergraduates by owji: 11:54am On Jan 05, 2017
Angel1696:
Nigeria navy .............To protect our water ways against pirates n militant groups.
Nigeria prison service ...... To reform the debris of the society and give them a new life.
Nigeria immigration to protect legal and also monitor illegal immigrant into Nigeria.
Nigeria customs service ...to monitor goods and service imported into the country.
NDLEA ....To monitor drug traffickers and eradicate the use of illicit drugs in the country.

grin grin grin grin
1. to promote peace in Nigeria (like the other military/paramilitary outfits have been promoting war) cheesy
2. to engage 800,000 youths in meaningful employment (Nigeria army and navy combined don't have up to 600,000 officers)
3. to end insurgency (without arms. na juju dem wan use? grin )
4. to curb cultism in secondary school and university. cheesy
5. to curb exam malpractices. undecided

and most importantly for the officers to be getting paid by the fed govt. grin grin grin grin
see, the Peace corps don't have the interest of the country at heart, what they hungry for is SALARY!!!

1 Like

Re: Peace Corps To Generate Over 800,000 Jobs For Youths And Undergraduates by Daveed4Jesus(m): 11:59am On Jan 05, 2017
Angel1696:

A soft voice s a sound of peace, we can't maintain peace with guns and grenades,we belive that peace in our heart, family, home, and world lies in d youths, Yes d youths. NPC s out to empower the youths, we go out to preach peace (without arms). we cant preach peace if we (the youths) don't have peace. the youths are trained to be disciplined, focused and be able to defend demcelves. " mind you, in vain we build d city (Nigeria) if we do not first build the youth.

Re: Peace Corps To Generate Over 800,000 Jobs For Youths And Undergraduates by Daveed4Jesus(m): 12:00pm On Jan 05, 2017
Angel1696:

A soft voice s a sound of peace, we can't maintain peace with guns and grenades,we belive that peace in our heart, family, home, and world lies in d youths, Yes d youths. NPC s out to empower the youths, we go out to preach peace (without arms). we cant preach peace if we (the youths) don't have peace. the youths are trained to be disciplined, focused and be able to defend demcelves. " mind you, in vain we build d city (Nigeria) if we do not first build the youth.

1 Like

Re: Peace Corps To Generate Over 800,000 Jobs For Youths And Undergraduates by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jan 05, 2017
blackberlin:

I see no reason why you should say our Air Force has one of the most sophisticated air surveillance capabilities in Africa. Seriously, there's not an evidence for that. I remember that our Air force produced some low-end UAVs, but that's stale news with all the resources at their disposal. There are online tutorials for that, school yourself.

I don't want to downgrade the Nigerian military, but they have more paper achievements than actual ones. BH alone as a threat has revealed the weakness of the Nigerian Armed Forces. So please let's not over-hype ourselves. What you fail to realise is that Nigeria is a complex country that needs a complex approach in solving complex problems. That's the similarity that we have with the US, not world domination.

We need a new Armed Force with a more sophisticated modus operandus, that's what I opine.

I suggest you learn more about the Nigerian Armed forces. An excellent place to start is Beegeagles blog which is written by ex service members and contributed to by members of armed forces all over the world. This is no whitewash site. It highlights the deficiency and otherwise in the armed forces
https://beegeagle./2015/01/28/special-focus-on-the-nigerian-militarys-new-chinese-built-ch-3-unmanned-air-combat-vehicles-armed-drones/

The air arm of the armed forces is a lot like Nigeria itself; showing high tech capability alongside surprising service gaps. Only three countries in Africa beside Nigeria have air surveillance capabilities; Egypt, South Africa and Angola. Nigerias ATR42 is an awesome machine. It not only permits excellent battlefield imagery but can coordinate and guide smart bombs and missiles to target well above AA threats. When you string three of these aircraft together you get an early warning capability that is simply awesome. With nigeria's new J10 aircraft this is an awesome prospect.

There is a tendency to knock all things Nigerian and fair enough, it often deserves it. But we must also give credit where it is due. One good development arising out of the NE theatre is an extremely robust service network; from engineering to battlefield. And not in theory but in battle hardness and experience

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Experience With The 774000 Jobs / Urgent Job Vacancy In Asaba, Delta State / Should I Keep My Job Or Travel To The UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.