Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,609 members, 7,816,509 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

Male Graduate Sells Food In Anambra After His Deportation From South Africa. Pic - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Male Graduate Sells Food In Anambra After His Deportation From South Africa. Pic (60353 Views)

Graduate Who Sells Food With A Wheelbarrow Reveals She Makes More Than Paidwork / Funaab Male Graduate Who Make Alot From Selling Amala / Chemical Engineering Graduate Sells Smoked Catfish - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Male Graduate Sells Food In Anambra After His Deportation From South Africa. Pic by codemaniacs: 4:55pm On Jan 04, 2017
k
Re: Male Graduate Sells Food In Anambra After His Deportation From South Africa. Pic by KevinDein: 4:55pm On Jan 04, 2017
This guy for Biafra president. cool tongue
Re: Male Graduate Sells Food In Anambra After His Deportation From South Africa. Pic by bankyblue(m): 4:55pm On Jan 04, 2017
South Africa delicacy...... Oya now, where I keep my plate
Re: Male Graduate Sells Food In Anambra After His Deportation From South Africa. Pic by quiverfull(m): 4:55pm On Jan 04, 2017
There's dignity in labour ojare. At least, he is contributing to the GDP of the country.
Re: Male Graduate Sells Food In Anambra After His Deportation From South Africa. Pic by Mightyraw(m): 4:56pm On Jan 04, 2017
Na wa oo
South Africa sef dey deport us
Re: Male Graduate Sells Food In Anambra After His Deportation From South Africa. Pic by sulemanalex(m): 4:59pm On Jan 04, 2017
Igbo guys dey hustle wella
Re: Male Graduate Sells Food In Anambra After His Deportation From South Africa. Pic by ajepako(f): 4:59pm On Jan 04, 2017
God bless that guy...

lnstead of turning to nefarious and shady business he opts to be a food vendor...

Kudos to him...

2 Likes

Re: Male Graduate Sells Food In Anambra After His Deportation From South Africa. Pic by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jan 04, 2017
Hmmm.... Hope he knows how to coom very well.

Meanwhile, check my signature and thank me later
Re: Male Graduate Sells Food In Anambra After His Deportation From South Africa. Pic by Burgerlomo: 5:03pm On Jan 04, 2017
tundafayaBuhari:
God bless your hustle

Amen
Re: Male Graduate Sells Food In Anambra After His Deportation From South Africa. Pic by Everblazinggg(f): 5:05pm On Jan 04, 2017
Wow
Re: Male Graduate Sells Food In Anambra After His Deportation From South Africa. Pic by Armstrong34(m): 5:07pm On Jan 04, 2017
AFONJAS come and see o!!!!!..... As I call ur names.. Jus say present sir.. cheesy
Re: Male Graduate Sells Food In Anambra After His Deportation From South Africa. Pic by Richy4(m): 5:08pm On Jan 04, 2017
muller101:
Must u tell us he was deported?

I taya my brother....All this CNN/SKY NEWS reporters wannabe....
Re: Male Graduate Sells Food In Anambra After His Deportation From South Africa. Pic by uchennamani(m): 5:08pm On Jan 04, 2017
9jayes:
Afonja people will say ole lobomo je(na tif spoil pikin name)
Get out.
Re: Male Graduate Sells Food In Anambra After His Deportation From South Africa. Pic by Aywire(m): 5:27pm On Jan 04, 2017
I dont see annything wrong with this. When a man decides to work for himself, he has decided to be responsible. Why are Nigerian youths so ashamed of hardwork?
Re: Male Graduate Sells Food In Anambra After His Deportation From South Africa. Pic by mecussey(m): 5:42pm On Jan 04, 2017
chai...south africa now deports Nigerians....buhari don finish us.
Re: Male Graduate Sells Food In Anambra After His Deportation From South Africa. Pic by onlineadejoh(m): 5:46pm On Jan 04, 2017
In other words, he tells everyone that comes to eat his story! shocked hmmm...
Re: Male Graduate Sells Food In Anambra After His Deportation From South Africa. Pic by APCmyheart(m): 5:57pm On Jan 04, 2017
One of the good one among them,

Well they are in ratio 1/200
Re: Male Graduate Sells Food In Anambra After His Deportation From South Africa. Pic by Vokians(m): 6:08pm On Jan 04, 2017
You can make it in nigeria... Carry on.
Re: Male Graduate Sells Food In Anambra After His Deportation From South Africa. Pic by vislabraye(m): 6:19pm On Jan 04, 2017
DeltahArmy:
This is really nice and should motivate other graduates looking for jobs. I mean, instead of wasting 2,3,4 or more years at home because of unemployment, you can look for small capital from friends and relatives and start selling food at construction sites, market areas, schools and other busy locations. With determination and the grace of God you just might become the owner of another Jevinik and the likes after some years. Kudos to the guy.

All I can say is , "may God help us." . It's sad seeing something like this !
Re: Male Graduate Sells Food In Anambra After His Deportation From South Africa. Pic by ItsMeAboki(m): 6:21pm On Jan 04, 2017
BlueRayDick:
Better than selling drugs in South Africa or Joining shege Mafurodi to fleece people of their money like Oga Chuddy.

It is better for him than doing what his other blodas to do in SA that usually bring shame to this country.
Re: Male Graduate Sells Food In Anambra After His Deportation From South Africa. Pic by psalmsjob: 6:22pm On Jan 04, 2017
Janetessy:
Nice one

If dude was serious with this before now

There wouldn't have been any need for South Africa in the first instance
Nice one, my thoughts exactly!

Now that's more like what I like to read and hear from yougrin
Re: Male Graduate Sells Food In Anambra After His Deportation From South Africa. Pic by Janetessy(f): 6:24pm On Jan 04, 2017
psalmsjob:

Nice one, my thoughts exactly!

Now that's more like what I like to read and hear from yougrin

You ve been noticed

Now run along
Re: Male Graduate Sells Food In Anambra After His Deportation From South Africa. Pic by psalmsjob: 6:31pm On Jan 04, 2017
Janetessy:

You ve been noticed

Now run along
What is good is good and what is bad is bad no other definition.

If you say bad stuffs I will tell you without apologies and if you say good stuffs I will also tell you without expecting an appreciation from you.

I don't need your attention it you that needs everybody's attention; your signature in yellow and skimpy comments almost on every topic proves it.

Do go f.u.ck yourself.... cucumbers are still cheap I guessgrin
Re: Male Graduate Sells Food In Anambra After His Deportation From South Africa. Pic by Janetessy(f): 6:32pm On Jan 04, 2017
psalmsjob:

What is good is good and what is bad is bad no other definition.

If you say bad stuffs I will tell you without apologies and if you say good stuffs I will also tell you without expecting an appreciation from you.

I don't need your attention it you that needs everybody's attention; your signature in yellow and skimpy comments almost on every topic proves it.

Do go f.u.ck yourself.... cucumbers are still cheap I guessgrin

Ewu gambia
Re: Male Graduate Sells Food In Anambra After His Deportation From South Africa. Pic by Janetessy(f): 6:37pm On Jan 04, 2017
psalmsjob:
She-Dog of IPOBgrin

Anu mpama
Re: Male Graduate Sells Food In Anambra After His Deportation From South Africa. Pic by psalmsjob: 6:43pm On Jan 04, 2017
Janetessy:

Anu mpama
That's what you aregrin
Re: Male Graduate Sells Food In Anambra After His Deportation From South Africa. Pic by purem(m): 6:47pm On Jan 04, 2017
ceejay80s:
If na afonja people, na to rob and rape na him go be their next target, lazy set of people.
U won't see them on this thread, tiger teared faces

Guy ur mumu no

Geh part 2....
Re: Male Graduate Sells Food In Anambra After His Deportation From South Africa. Pic by freshcvvs: 6:47pm On Jan 04, 2017
Why go to school if all you can think of doing after school is selling rice anyone can do?

School is suppose to sharpen your thinking capacity! grow your mental state and expose you to the opportunities others dont have access to.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet Malam Abba Gandu From Kano, Who Has Been Feeding Lions For The Pass 50yrs / I Want To Be A Lecturer But Have Only HND, Advise Me / Sleep With Me Or I Fire You - My Female Boss.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.