Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,764 members, 7,817,106 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

2-Year-Old Baby Saves His Twin Brother From Death Miraculously (video) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 2-Year-Old Baby Saves His Twin Brother From Death Miraculously (video) (31639 Views)

Chinese Man Finds Out His Twin Babies Have Two Different Fathers After DNA Test / 9-Year-Old Boy That Saved His 3-Year-Old Brother From Drowning In A Well (Video) / 9-Year-Old Boy Rescues His Brother From Well (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2-Year-Old Baby Saves His Twin Brother From Death Miraculously (video) by Johnhug66(m): 9:07am On Jan 05, 2017
jazinogold:
sad

Saw the video on CNN...This is how PDP will save APC from recession com 2019 angry angry angry
PDP save APC or u mean PDP save masses,anyhow u want it shA KOLEWERK
Re: 2-Year-Old Baby Saves His Twin Brother From Death Miraculously (video) by Oluwalosheleyi(m): 9:08am On Jan 05, 2017
Who filmed it? That aside,if any IDGAF truant vormits on this thread, I will find a way to confine them to an existence of surviving on nothing but Buhari's 5k per month.
Re: 2-Year-Old Baby Saves His Twin Brother From Death Miraculously (video) by timidapsin(m): 9:10am On Jan 05, 2017
Oluwalosheleyi:
Who filmed it?
most civilized countries, parents usually have cameras set in the rooms of their kids..
Re: 2-Year-Old Baby Saves His Twin Brother From Death Miraculously (video) by Oluwalosheleyi(m): 9:13am On Jan 05, 2017
timidapsin:
most civilized countries, parents usually have cameras set in the rooms of their kids..
Thanks.
Re: 2-Year-Old Baby Saves His Twin Brother From Death Miraculously (video) by tosynAB(m): 9:18am On Jan 05, 2017
jazinogold:
sad

Saw the video on CNN...This is how PDP will save the MASSES from recession com 2019 angry angry angry

haba, guy receive sense na wating concern APC nor PDP wit this issue... Go beg your family arugbo wey dey giving you wrong herbal.
Re: 2-Year-Old Baby Saves His Twin Brother From Death Miraculously (video) by tgmservice: 9:19am On Jan 05, 2017
Idydarling:
God gave the little baby strength to carry that heavy furniture, awesome!
ZOMBIE!!!
Re: 2-Year-Old Baby Saves His Twin Brother From Death Miraculously (video) by holyokoto(m): 9:20am On Jan 05, 2017
You cant deceive us all, who took the Camera? the person covering the scene can not help the poor boy but just to cover the show right?

1 Like

Re: 2-Year-Old Baby Saves His Twin Brother From Death Miraculously (video) by Tjohnnay: 9:20am On Jan 05, 2017
fellis:
Please how is cupboard falling on someone's waist the same thing as death?

Weytn u dey yan, u knw how heavy dat cupboard b?

U knw see say d tn don dey d boi neck and head?
Re: 2-Year-Old Baby Saves His Twin Brother From Death Miraculously (video) by Nobody: 9:25am On Jan 05, 2017
timidapsin:
Thank God the kid had the sense to rescue his brother, if it were to be an African kid
How do you know an African kid won't do same?

always downgrading your continent.. okpo

3 Likes

Re: 2-Year-Old Baby Saves His Twin Brother From Death Miraculously (video) by Nobody: 9:27am On Jan 05, 2017
holyokoto:
You cant deceive us all, who took the Camera? the person covering the scene can not help the poor boy but just to cover the show right?

Be wise naa, that's a camera in the children room, which is connected to the parent room, to allow them watch whatever is going on, I guess the parent were not around at the moment...

Baba think

1 Like

Re: 2-Year-Old Baby Saves His Twin Brother From Death Miraculously (video) by Charlesdock(m): 9:31am On Jan 05, 2017
Who dey video them? Abi dem wan tell us say cctv camera dey the room nih? undecided adonblivit
Re: 2-Year-Old Baby Saves His Twin Brother From Death Miraculously (video) by teozey111(m): 9:32am On Jan 05, 2017
fellis:
egbeni I nova watch the video but is you ok?
Re: 2-Year-Old Baby Saves His Twin Brother From Death Miraculously (video) by timidapsin(m): 9:36am On Jan 05, 2017
udemzy101:

Be wise naa, that's a camera in the children room, which is connected to the parent room, to allow them watch whatever is going on, I guess the parent were not around at the moment...

Baba think
The answer to your Mumu questions
Charlesdock:
Who dey video them? Abi dem wan tell us say cctv camera dey the room nih? undecided adonblivit
Re: 2-Year-Old Baby Saves His Twin Brother From Death Miraculously (video) by Nobody: 9:43am On Jan 05, 2017
bayocanny:

Do you got my pm? Been trying to get in touch with u..
u needed something?
Re: 2-Year-Old Baby Saves His Twin Brother From Death Miraculously (video) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:45am On Jan 05, 2017
I can't believe my eyes, ordinarily the young lad can't carry nor push the cabinet but he did. I am still shocked.

Brother Deliver Brother
Re: 2-Year-Old Baby Saves His Twin Brother From Death Miraculously (video) by Nobody: 9:45am On Jan 05, 2017
sisisioge:
Omg! Awon edunjobi ejire kiss kiss kiss come to mama darlings.

Who is mama? You wan kidnap person pikin abi?
Re: 2-Year-Old Baby Saves His Twin Brother From Death Miraculously (video) by Nobody: 9:48am On Jan 05, 2017
fellis:
thats true grin omo see hyping
But on the other hand his brother was smart 2 have rescued him
Re: 2-Year-Old Baby Saves His Twin Brother From Death Miraculously (video) by Kingbuhari(m): 9:49am On Jan 05, 2017
is not a big deal children of nowadays are very brilliant bold and intelligent likewise us that were born in analogue age, my younger nephews and niece do more bravier undocumented things more than this
Re: 2-Year-Old Baby Saves His Twin Brother From Death Miraculously (video) by oscaruzie(m): 9:53am On Jan 05, 2017
buygala:
Having watched the video....

The drawer seems very light and empty. ..I even suspect that apart from the fact that it's empty, it's made of very light cardboard...

From my experience, a full grown adult will have to exert some strength to move, much more trip over a drawer of that size...how two toddlers manage to have enough weight between them to trip a drawer of that size is ...ermmm..not totally impossible if the drawer is all made of cardboard. ..but otherwise. ... undecided

If that drawer was made of the standard wood that drawers like that are made of, the saving twin would not have been in any condition to save himself, talk less of his twin bro, because when the drawer tripped over, it landed squarely on his legs, while the less fortunate twin would most certainly have had his neck snapped since his head was in one of the drawer compartments when it keeled over , since the fall would have made that compartment forcefully shut thus snapping his neck or gravely injuring him.... even if by some chance, the compartment doesn't shut during the tripping, the wooden front of the compartment is enough to inflict enough injury to the toddler...

My point.... Yes the kids tripped and fell...but I doubt they were under any serious treat of injury sad

I'm tempted to buy gala after this your discombobulating...oya, gimme superbite, two... grin
Re: 2-Year-Old Baby Saves His Twin Brother From Death Miraculously (video) by Rano85(m): 9:57am On Jan 05, 2017
God is indeed a great God
Re: 2-Year-Old Baby Saves His Twin Brother From Death Miraculously (video) by Handsome4real(m): 9:58am On Jan 05, 2017
timidapsin:
Thank God the kid had the sense to rescue his brother, if it were to be an African kid

I totally disagree with you. Any other kid will do the same because survival is a human instinct.
Re: 2-Year-Old Baby Saves His Twin Brother From Death Miraculously (video) by charlesucheh(m): 10:02am On Jan 05, 2017
buygala:

The drawer seems very light and empty. ..I even suspect that apart from the fact that it's empty, it's made of very light cardboard...

From my experience, a full grown adult will have to exert some strength to move, much more trip over a drawer of that size...how two toddlers manage to have enough weight between them to trip a drawer of that size is ...ermmm..not totally impossible if the drawer is all made of cardboard. ..but otherwise. ... undecided

If that drawer was made of the standard wood that drawers like that are made of, the saving twin would not have been in any condition to save himself, talk less of his twin bro, because when the drawer tripped over, it landed squarely on his legs, while the less fortunate twin would most certainly have had his neck snapped since his head was in one of the drawer compartments when it keeled over , since the fall would have made that compartment forcefully shut thus snapping his neck or gravely injuring him.... even if by some chance, the compartment doesn't shut during the tripping, the wooden front of the compartment is enough to inflict enough injury to the toddler...

My point.... Yes the kids tripped and fell...but I doubt they were under any serious treat of injury sad
Na wa for you o!!! Must you find loop holes in everything?
Re: 2-Year-Old Baby Saves His Twin Brother From Death Miraculously (video) by Charlesdock(m): 10:04am On Jan 05, 2017
timidapsin:

The answer to your Mumu questions
my question no mumu. Are you telling me to just believe anything anyhow? Now that I find a logical answer, I will digest it.
Re: 2-Year-Old Baby Saves His Twin Brother From Death Miraculously (video) by Charlesdock(m): 10:08am On Jan 05, 2017
Handsome4real:

I totally disagree with you. Any other kid will do the same because survival is a human instinct.
leave them jare........ They will never see anything good in Africa. And tomorrow they will come and start playing the inferior card

1 Like

Re: 2-Year-Old Baby Saves His Twin Brother From Death Miraculously (video) by sirhenry007(m): 10:09am On Jan 05, 2017
That little boy is a hero. Mothers need to be more careful this days with their children to avoid this kind stories
Re: 2-Year-Old Baby Saves His Twin Brother From Death Miraculously (video) by klassic(m): 10:16am On Jan 05, 2017
This like this happens unexpectedly. So who was there to video them. Cos that video does not look like a CCTV video to me. I believe it was staged to test the twin brother's smartness n love. Also why no audio sound? Was someone giving the dude instructions and the audio was muted to hide it from viewers? Any way he try. My own opinion.
Re: 2-Year-Old Baby Saves His Twin Brother From Death Miraculously (video) by scachy(m): 10:16am On Jan 05, 2017
timidapsin:

grin
grin
Re: 2-Year-Old Baby Saves His Twin Brother From Death Miraculously (video) by jclassiq(m): 10:17am On Jan 05, 2017
buygala:

I believe it is a kind of re-enactment. it was supervised.
Re: 2-Year-Old Baby Saves His Twin Brother From Death Miraculously (video) by Bishop1monte(m): 10:27am On Jan 05, 2017
refiner:
Awww...that's so sweet...

I wish I had the opportunity to save my sis before she was gone...

Sorry for the loss dear hope you have got other siblings to look up to
Re: 2-Year-Old Baby Saves His Twin Brother From Death Miraculously (video) by murmee: 10:30am On Jan 05, 2017
Handsome4real:

Handsome4real, I also want to totally disagree with you. Most children of that age would have panicked and start crying. If the action on that little boy was not outstandingly significant, CNN would not broadcast it. That boy is a gifted child and deserves to be celebrated and that is what CNN has done!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is It Wrong To Stay In Your Own Lane When Newly Married? / Man Reportedly Attempts To Marry Spiritual Wife In Ikoyi / Meet Mrs. Olayinka Adeyemo – The Pregnant Tricycle (keke) Rider

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.