Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,075 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

2-Year-Old Baby Saves His Twin Brother From Death Miraculously (video) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 2-Year-Old Baby Saves His Twin Brother From Death Miraculously (video) (31638 Views)

Chinese Man Finds Out His Twin Babies Have Two Different Fathers After DNA Test / 9-Year-Old Boy That Saved His 3-Year-Old Brother From Drowning In A Well (Video) / 9-Year-Old Boy Rescues His Brother From Well (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2-Year-Old Baby Saves His Twin Brother From Death Miraculously (video) by abiambo(m): 10:33am On Jan 05, 2017
dolo
3sexy:
Awesome

But....

I haven't watched it
Re: 2-Year-Old Baby Saves His Twin Brother From Death Miraculously (video) by abiambo(m): 10:37am On Jan 05, 2017
why wont they be smart when their parents meet via a smart phone with smart connection
mayoor15:
wow, smart kid, kids born recently are just so sharp and smart
Re: 2-Year-Old Baby Saves His Twin Brother From Death Miraculously (video) by abiambo(m): 10:37am On Jan 05, 2017
i pity you
Idydarling:
God gave the little baby strength to carry that heavy furniture, awesome!

1 Like

Re: 2-Year-Old Baby Saves His Twin Brother From Death Miraculously (video) by mayoor15(m): 10:41am On Jan 05, 2017
abiambo:
why wont they be smart when their parents meet via a smart phone with smart connection
lol
Re: 2-Year-Old Baby Saves His Twin Brother From Death Miraculously (video) by ideology(m): 10:51am On Jan 05, 2017
but did he save his brother ?

buygala:
Having watched the video....

The drawer seems very light and empty. ..I even suspect that apart from the fact that it's empty, it's made of very light cardboard...

From my experience, a full grown adult will have to exert some strength to move, much more trip over a drawer of that size...how two toddlers manage to have enough weight between them to trip a drawer of that size is ...ermmm..not totally impossible if the drawer is all made of cardboard. ..but otherwise. ... undecided

If that drawer was made of the standard wood that drawers like that are made of, the saving twin would not have been in any condition to save himself, talk less of his twin bro, because when the drawer tripped over, it landed squarely on his legs, while the less fortunate twin would most certainly have had his neck snapped since his head was in one of the drawer compartments when it keeled over , since the fall would have made that compartment forcefully shut thus snapping his neck or gravely injuring him.... even if by some chance, the compartment doesn't shut during the tripping, the wooden front of the compartment is enough to inflict enough injury to the toddler...

My point.... Yes the kids tripped and fell...but I doubt they were under any serious treat of injury sad
Re: 2-Year-Old Baby Saves His Twin Brother From Death Miraculously (video) by Handsome4real(m): 10:55am On Jan 05, 2017
murmee:
Handsome4real, I also want to totally disagree with you. Most children of that age would have panicked and start crying. If the action on that little boy was not outstandingly significant, CNN would not broadcast it. That boy is a gifted child and deserves to be celebrated and that is what CNN has done!

You are wrong. Remember that they are also twins and they are wired to look after each other. Trust me kids protect their siblings by default. You just see yourself as inferior cos you are black and African.
Re: 2-Year-Old Baby Saves His Twin Brother From Death Miraculously (video) by flinton(m): 11:02am On Jan 05, 2017
buharimustlive:
A staged video...

See them, brainless skull like their master
Re: 2-Year-Old Baby Saves His Twin Brother From Death Miraculously (video) by flinton(m): 11:04am On Jan 05, 2017
buygala:

The drawer seems very light and empty. ..I even suspect that apart from the fact that it's empty, it's made of very light cardboard...

From my experience, a full grown adult will have to exert some strength to move, much more trip over a drawer of that size...how two toddlers manage to have enough weight between them to trip a drawer of that size is ...ermmm..not totally impossible if the drawer is all made of cardboard. ..but otherwise. ... undecided

If that drawer was made of the standard wood that drawers like that are made of, the saving twin would not have been in any condition to save himself, talk less of his twin bro, because when the drawer tripped over, it landed squarely on his legs, while the less fortunate twin would most certainly have had his neck snapped since his head was in one of the drawer compartments when it keeled over , since the fall would have made that compartment forcefully shut thus snapping his neck or gravely injuring him.... even if by some chance, the compartment doesn't shut during the tripping, the wooden front of the compartment is enough to inflict enough injury to the toddler...

My point.... Yes the kids tripped and fell...but I doubt they were under any serious treat of injury sad
Watch the whole video on YouTube b4 u start assuming, u are forming forensics
Re: 2-Year-Old Baby Saves His Twin Brother From Death Miraculously (video) by buygala(m): 11:04am On Jan 05, 2017
ideology:
but did he save his brother ?

Save his brother from what?

Was his bro at any risk in the first place?
Re: 2-Year-Old Baby Saves His Twin Brother From Death Miraculously (video) by buygala(m): 11:05am On Jan 05, 2017
flinton:

Watch the whole video on YouTube b4 u start assuming, u are forming forensics

I did...like 15 times sef smiley

If you did, and you choose not to see what you are looking at, that's your problem Sir cool
Re: 2-Year-Old Baby Saves His Twin Brother From Death Miraculously (video) by flinton(m): 11:09am On Jan 05, 2017
buygala:

I did...like 15 times sef smiley

If you did, and you choose not to see what you are looking at, that's your problem Sir cool
I wonder Wat u watched, myt b different from Wat I watched
Re: 2-Year-Old Baby Saves His Twin Brother From Death Miraculously (video) by Idydarling(f): 11:17am On Jan 05, 2017
abiambo:
i pity you
Dear Sir, it is I who pity ur poor life, check it again, it lacks direction.

tgmservice:
ZOMBIE!!!
a fool at 40 sir, is a fool forever, sorry for your loss.
Re: 2-Year-Old Baby Saves His Twin Brother From Death Miraculously (video) by EvangelistNdudi(m): 11:28am On Jan 05, 2017
refiner:
Awww...that's so sweet...

I wish I had the opportunity to save my sis before she was gone...
oh sorry dear,
Just like me too, I wish I had the power to save my sister then too.

God is our strength dear
Re: 2-Year-Old Baby Saves His Twin Brother From Death Miraculously (video) by Nobody: 11:35am On Jan 05, 2017
buygala:

mehn... this analytical essay

Shey CNN done send you invitation to work with them
abi na super sport ni make you dey analyse Kenya League matches
Re: 2-Year-Old Baby Saves His Twin Brother From Death Miraculously (video) by Nobody: 11:43am On Jan 05, 2017
Tjohnnay:

Weytn u dey yan, u knw how heavy dat cupboard b?

U knw see say d tn don dey d boi neck and head?

Oh, the cupboard is very heavy but a two year old can push it abi?
Re: 2-Year-Old Baby Saves His Twin Brother From Death Miraculously (video) by Nobody: 11:44am On Jan 05, 2017
teozey111:

egbeni I nova watch the video but is you ok?

Go and watch the video before asking stupid_ questions
Re: 2-Year-Old Baby Saves His Twin Brother From Death Miraculously (video) by bayocanny: 11:46am On Jan 05, 2017
ILuvGummyBearz:
u needed something?
Yeah, I need to get some information from u..
+2348188268769. Let's chat on WhatsApp pls
Re: 2-Year-Old Baby Saves His Twin Brother From Death Miraculously (video) by abiambo(m): 11:47am On Jan 05, 2017
Idydarling:

Dear Sir, it is I who pity ur poor life, check it again, it lacks direction.

a fool at 40 sir, is a fool forever, sorry for your loss.

Re: 2-Year-Old Baby Saves His Twin Brother From Death Miraculously (video) by tiwiex(m): 12:14pm On Jan 05, 2017
Xcelinteriors:
Smart kid
Something caught me here. He stopped and spent d a good time thinking of what to do? I wonder what was going through his brain at the time.
Re: 2-Year-Old Baby Saves His Twin Brother From Death Miraculously (video) by Tjohnnay: 12:15pm On Jan 05, 2017
fellis:

Oh, the cupboard is very heavy but a two year old can push it abi?

I no sa u go talk say d 2yrs old push am

Bt dts d lord doing, its d power of God abeg
Re: 2-Year-Old Baby Saves His Twin Brother From Death Miraculously (video) by ideology(m): 12:16pm On Jan 05, 2017
did you notice, that the brother could not get up ?

Mr Analyzer, by how long do you thing he could stay under that condition and wont suffocate ?
buygala:

Save his brother from what?

Was his bro at any risk in the first place?
Re: 2-Year-Old Baby Saves His Twin Brother From Death Miraculously (video) by buygala(m): 12:20pm On Jan 05, 2017
ideology:
did you notice, that the brother could not get up ?

Mr Analyzer, by how long do you thing he could stay under that condition and wont suffocate ?

As long as it would take for somebody in the house to come help him up smiley

After all, such tiny persons can't be left alone at home without a caretaker smiley
Re: 2-Year-Old Baby Saves His Twin Brother From Death Miraculously (video) by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jan 05, 2017
timidapsin:

The answer to your Mumu questions
yet you still no one get sense even after explaining things to you.. I feel sorry for you, if you watch the video u go see where the camera dey, sense suppose don tell u the angel where the camera dey and na mostly CCTV cameras fit dey for that kind angel...

Anyway no be by force to get sense, it's a choice...
Re: 2-Year-Old Baby Saves His Twin Brother From Death Miraculously (video) by slysteel: 12:34pm On Jan 05, 2017
fellis:
Please how is cupboard falling on someone's waist the same thing as death?
Seun don't you have age limits for nairaland users,this one here i am sure is not more than 13 years.
Re: 2-Year-Old Baby Saves His Twin Brother From Death Miraculously (video) by herlarho(m): 12:43pm On Jan 05, 2017
buygala:

u 2 like story
Re: 2-Year-Old Baby Saves His Twin Brother From Death Miraculously (video) by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jan 05, 2017
CreamyMoltenLar:
Buy why d'you feel the compulsion to announce your nationality at the drop of a hat? First time we spoke you told me you're from USA America and said you weren't sure if people know what USA stands for undecided
1. I dont think ive ever spoken with u before
2. If i have i never said i thought people didnt know the USA undecided its obviously internationally known

3. What's wrong with me mentiong my nationality? undecided
folk here mention their tribe all over.
4. He Asked for my nationality
Re: 2-Year-Old Baby Saves His Twin Brother From Death Miraculously (video) by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jan 05, 2017
ILuvGummyBearz:
1. I dont think ive ever spoken with u before. You have, under a different moniker.
2. If i have i never said i thought people didnt know od the USA undecided its obviously international known. You said something about not getting CNN or something... Trust me hun, ya did.

3. What's wrong with me mentiong my nationality? undecided
folk here mention their tribe all over. Yeah they do, but forming a song and dance about it is a little odd.

4. He Asked for my nationality. Yeah, this time grin
Re: 2-Year-Old Baby Saves His Twin Brother From Death Miraculously (video) by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jan 05, 2017
CreamyMoltenLar:
You have, under a different moniker

You said something about not getting CNN or something... Trust me hun, ya did.

Yeah they do, but forming a song and dance about it is a little odd.

Yeah, this time grin

u know what?
smiley im gonna write my nationality in my sig
maybe ill make a thread intoducing myself 2 cheesy
that way every1 will know and i wont have ta say it again ,kabiz
Re: 2-Year-Old Baby Saves His Twin Brother From Death Miraculously (video) by timidapsin(m): 1:22pm On Jan 05, 2017
ILuvGummyBearz cry but IHateGummyBearz cry
Re: 2-Year-Old Baby Saves His Twin Brother From Death Miraculously (video) by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jan 05, 2017
timidapsin:
ILuvGummyBearz cry but IHateGummyBearz cry
grin
Re: 2-Year-Old Baby Saves His Twin Brother From Death Miraculously (video) by timidapsin(m): 1:27pm On Jan 05, 2017
Re: 2-Year-Old Baby Saves His Twin Brother From Death Miraculously (video) by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jan 05, 2017
ILuvGummyBearz:
u know what?
smiley im gonna write my nationality in my sig
maybe ill make a thread intoducing myself 2 cheesy
that way every1 will know and u wont have 2 wont have ta say it again ,kabiz
Or we could write a book about it. Who knows, might even make a movie about it. Valerie....black....tough....Texan.....American....
We could name it "Valerie, the life and times" grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Says She Is Married To Her Stepfather who Dated Her Sister / Is It Wrong To Stay In Your Own Lane When Newly Married? / Man Reportedly Attempts To Marry Spiritual Wife In Ikoyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.