Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,257 members, 7,818,881 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

See How Mother And Daughter Are Sleeping With The Same Man - The Girls Father! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See How Mother And Daughter Are Sleeping With The Same Man - The Girls Father! (1349 Views)

Daughter Hooks Her Mother Up With Same Man She Dated / 2 Colleagues Fight Over Same Man They Are Dating In Office / Two Nigerian Women Who Had Children With Same Man Hang Out Together In The UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See How Mother And Daughter Are Sleeping With The Same Man - The Girls Father! by HappenedAgain: 5:29pm On Jan 04, 2017
Hmm, this kind thing going on in Bangladesh!

A mother and daughter having sex with the same man may sound hard to believe, but it's a necessity for women in one Bangladeshi tribe.
Read on....

As a child in rural Bangladesh, orola dalbot, liked growing up around her father and mother's husband, Noten. Noten was handsome, with a broad smile. "I thought my mother was lucky," orola says. "I started touching,,,,,,

To cut long story short, daughter has 3 kids for him, mom has 2 for him...

You'll be shocked at what happened at the end before the story was published!
Read full story and see the kids:
Click here - http://www.mazeech.com/page/view/218

Re: See How Mother And Daughter Are Sleeping With The Same Man - The Girls Father! by Medontire: 5:34pm On Jan 04, 2017
I read it. I was in tears at what happened at the end cry
Re: See How Mother And Daughter Are Sleeping With The Same Man - The Girls Father! by HappenedAgain: 6:21pm On Jan 04, 2017
Hmm

(1) (Reply)

Unclad Couple Filmed While Having S.ex On A Moving Motorbike(video) / Look At How This Guy Made The Right Decision (photos) / What Application Can You Not Spend A Day Without Using?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.