Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,665 members, 7,816,706 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

Is She Unreasonable Or Just Ungrateful? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is She Unreasonable Or Just Ungrateful? (2011 Views)

My Husband Is Being Unreasonable / Ungrateful Girlfriend Was Not Happy With Her Valentine Gift, Scatters Everywhere / Feminists Are Insecure, Paranoid And Unreasonable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is She Unreasonable Or Just Ungrateful? by superstarDikk(m): 5:46pm On Jan 04, 2017
I spent the holidays at big brother's house. I noticed an uneasy calm from the moment I set foot in the house. I wanted to ask bro what was wrong but I decided to mind my biz. They were not talking even into the new year. On Monday I heard yells and shouts so I came out to find out what was going on.

Apparently, his wife is angry because he sends 60k monthly to our kid bro in school, and 30k monthly to her own brother. She wants him to send 60k to both of them or reduce our bro's share to 45k and also send 45k to her bro. In anger, my big bro said he is not responsible for her brother, that he is just helping out. She called him biased and stingy and shiit. Me I kept my mouth shut because anything I say would be interpreted wrongly by her.

To me I think its wrong to compare your husband's brothers to yours. I pray my wife doesn't do that cuz I will stop helping altogether.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is She Unreasonable Or Just Ungrateful? by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jan 04, 2017
A combination of both. Her brother is not his responsibility period

5 Likes

Re: Is She Unreasonable Or Just Ungrateful? by SexyNairalander: 5:53pm On Jan 04, 2017
oh blood of fowl. . .did he marry her or the entire family?

even if she wants it that way she should ask without bringing drama, fear girls before you fear devil sef cos they can drive someone crazy. . .she is wrong and your bro is lucky he aint a woman wrapper if not ehn

lemme stop here. . .am out

6 Likes

Re: Is She Unreasonable Or Just Ungrateful? by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jan 04, 2017
I support the woman. Your brother should send 45k each to them. Her family is also his responsibility so far they are married.
Re: Is She Unreasonable Or Just Ungrateful? by superstarDikk(m): 5:55pm On Jan 04, 2017
Catalin:
I support the woman. Your brother should send 45k each to them. Her family is also his responsibility so far they are married.
are you for real?

1 Like

Re: Is She Unreasonable Or Just Ungrateful? by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jan 04, 2017
superstarDikk:
are you for real?
Yes.
Re: Is She Unreasonable Or Just Ungrateful? by superstarDikk(m): 5:59pm On Jan 04, 2017
Catalin:
Yes.
I don't know what to say to you. I'm tempted to call you names but lemme respect myself. DEUCES

3 Likes

Re: Is She Unreasonable Or Just Ungrateful? by IamLEGEND1: 6:05pm On Jan 04, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is She Unreasonable Or Just Ungrateful? by MissSlimbody(f): 6:10pm On Jan 04, 2017
She is both unreasonable and ungrateful. Her brother is not her husband's responsibility.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is She Unreasonable Or Just Ungrateful? by superstarDikk(m): 6:14pm On Jan 04, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
'not giving a Bleep' means not opening the thread. 'Not giving a fu_ck' is not reading the post. 'Not giving a fu_ck' is not commenting on the thread. So bro its either you give a f_uck and is tryna hide it or you just a plain hypocrite

5 Likes

Re: Is She Unreasonable Or Just Ungrateful? by dacblogger: 6:14pm On Jan 04, 2017
lemme them deal with their sh*t
Re: Is She Unreasonable Or Just Ungrateful? by stan241(m): 6:14pm On Jan 04, 2017
She's even lucky the man sends money to her brother abi she does not have parents again abi when did her husband become the benefactor for her whole family.

1 Like

Re: Is She Unreasonable Or Just Ungrateful? by stan241(m): 6:16pm On Jan 04, 2017
Catalin:

So that's what marriage should look like in your own estimations?

2 Likes

Re: Is She Unreasonable Or Just Ungrateful? by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jan 04, 2017
Catalin:
Somebody please check the gender of this person in respect to this very topic? ¿

Some ladies and reasoning.... Una know Na wink

4 Likes

Re: Is She Unreasonable Or Just Ungrateful? by LorDBolton(m): 6:17pm On Jan 04, 2017
superstarDikk:
I spent the holidays at big brother's house. I noticed an uneasy calm from the moment I set foot in the house. I wanted to ask bro what was wrong but I decided to mind my biz. They were not talking even into the new year. On Monday I heard yells and shouts so I came out to find out what was going on.

Apparently, his wife is angry because he sends 60k monthly to our kid bro in school, and 30k monthly to her own brother. She wants him to send 60k to both of them or reduce our bro's share to 45k and also send 45k to her bro. In anger, my big bro said he is not responsible for her brother, that he is just helping out. She called him biased and stingy and shiit. Me I kept my mouth shut because anything I say would be interpreted wrongly by her.

To me I think its wrong to compare your husband's brothers to yours. I pray my wife doesn't do that cuz I will stop helping altogether.

Interesting, what's his wife's contribution to the household income. (not actual figures)

Cos I don't wanna believe a housewife, petty job (income) telling the bread winner to take her bro like his own bro.
Re: Is She Unreasonable Or Just Ungrateful? by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jan 04, 2017

Okay, She's none of those. she's just stupid and maybe mentally unstable.

Bye-bye! smiley

4 Likes

Re: Is She Unreasonable Or Just Ungrateful? by superstarDikk(m): 6:19pm On Jan 04, 2017
LorDBolton:

Interesting, what's his wife's contribution to the household income. (not actual figures)

Cos I don't wanna believe a housewife, petty job (income) telling the bread winner to take her bro like his own bro.

nothing. She doesn't work
Re: Is She Unreasonable Or Just Ungrateful? by MissSlimbody(f): 6:20pm On Jan 04, 2017
Catalin:
And what should be the wife's responsibilities to her in-laws??

5 Likes

Re: Is She Unreasonable Or Just Ungrateful? by Elmojiid(m): 6:22pm On Jan 04, 2017
Catalin:
taaa...says who, is it writting inside bible or quran abi their is law that i must hlp my wife brother, dnt compare them at all my own brother come 1st.
Re: Is She Unreasonable Or Just Ungrateful? by RichieDaVinci01(m): 6:23pm On Jan 04, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
bruuuuuuh grin grin grin
Re: Is She Unreasonable Or Just Ungrateful? by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jan 04, 2017
Some ladies and their fish brains this days can send family packing.

IamLEGEND1:
Get use to making sense. U didn't make any bleep of sense at all. Though I noticed ur presence.

1 Like

Re: Is She Unreasonable Or Just Ungrateful? by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jan 04, 2017
superstarDikk:
I don't know what to say to you. I'm tempted to call you names but lemme respect myself. DEUCES
I have the right to air my own opinion.
Re: Is She Unreasonable Or Just Ungrateful? by superstarDikk(m): 6:26pm On Jan 04, 2017
Catalin:
yup you do. Sorry
Re: Is She Unreasonable Or Just Ungrateful? by Apina(m): 6:27pm On Jan 04, 2017
Catalin:
That thing u call a brain, are u sure it ain't frozen?

7 Likes

Re: Is She Unreasonable Or Just Ungrateful? by Adeinfo: 6:28pm On Jan 04, 2017
Catalin:

You must be a joker.... she is even lucky that he is helping her brother, let her add extra to it and give her bro. I married the sister, not the whole family.
Generally, when a married man donate to others outside his immediate family( wife and children), whatever they get from him is a privilege and not a benefit or right/ entitlement.

2 Likes

Re: Is She Unreasonable Or Just Ungrateful? by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jan 04, 2017
Catalin:
Here she is still talking...

Somebody give me that picture let's throw her out of here.
....oya commot for here

1 Like

Re: Is She Unreasonable Or Just Ungrateful? by kodded(m): 6:34pm On Jan 04, 2017
[s]
Catalin:
[/s] your opinion stinks undecided

1 Like

Re: Is She Unreasonable Or Just Ungrateful? by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jan 04, 2017
kodded:
[s][/s] your opinion stinks undecided
Deal with it.
Re: Is She Unreasonable Or Just Ungrateful? by TheUmbra: 6:44pm On Jan 04, 2017
Catalin:

You need a comprehensive tutorial on shame.

1 Like

Re: Is She Unreasonable Or Just Ungrateful? by LorDBolton(m): 6:50pm On Jan 04, 2017
superstarDikk:
nothing. She doesn't work

Then her entitlement mentality shocks me...

Anyway I suggest u stay out of it.

1 Like

Re: Is She Unreasonable Or Just Ungrateful? by omega25red(m): 6:53pm On Jan 04, 2017
she is right and wrong if you look at it from both sides
1. he is sending money to his brother - when did he become his brother's father?
2. he is sending money to her brother - when did he become their father
3. he is taking money away from his family which can go to their own home and kids
4. once he marries her they become family and you should treat your family equally sometimes

i have a question though, poster does the wife work and contribute to the family income?
Re: Is She Unreasonable Or Just Ungrateful? by superstarDikk(m): 7:27pm On Jan 04, 2017
LorDBolton:

Then her entitlement mentality shocks me...
Anyway I suggest u stay out of it.
thanks bro

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Kneels Down To Propose To Her Boyfriend Publicly / 13 Things Nigerian Men Must Focus On And Have Under Control Before 35 Years! / Imagine My Wife Saying ,i'm Not Romantic,it's This A Sign Of Trouble

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.