Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,242 members, 7,818,827 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

Lady Kneels Down To Propose To Her Boyfriend Publicly - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Kneels Down To Propose To Her Boyfriend Publicly (2011 Views)

Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him / South African Lady Kneels Down To Propose To Her Boyfriend In Public, He Said... / Lady Kneels Down To Propose To Her Man In Public While He Cries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Kneels Down To Propose To Her Boyfriend Publicly by lacemose(m): 10:57am On Aug 04, 2017
How many ladies can you see doing this these days,and see how the guy is doing shy shy...but anyhow sha, it still looks so romantic to me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5WSsHZJJ1dk
Re: Lady Kneels Down To Propose To Her Boyfriend Publicly by lacemose(m): 10:58am On Aug 04, 2017
cc; lalasticlala, mynd44
Re: Lady Kneels Down To Propose To Her Boyfriend Publicly by LeoFish92(m): 11:05am On Aug 04, 2017
Awww, this happens once in blue moon, but left for me, I wouldn't want my girl to propose to me, all I need is green light from her and I'll take the initiative, as an African man, I gat ego the size of mount Kilimanjaro.

Leo's magic fingers!!

Why go to the cyber cafe when Leo's magic fingers can Type your project, seminar, assignments, novels and anything type-able at an incredible fast and cheaper price....

Contact 07062510213, only for those in Enugu and Ebonyi
Re: Lady Kneels Down To Propose To Her Boyfriend Publicly by fuckingAyaya(m): 11:11am On Aug 04, 2017
She is approaching menopause
Re: Lady Kneels Down To Propose To Her Boyfriend Publicly by HMZi: 11:17am On Aug 04, 2017
waiting for crude naija babes to wail....
Big ups to the lady,she got what she wanted
Re: Lady Kneels Down To Propose To Her Boyfriend Publicly by indodon(m): 12:20pm On Aug 04, 2017
cool waiting for the feminis
Re: Lady Kneels Down To Propose To Her Boyfriend Publicly by dannytoe(m): 1:10pm On Aug 04, 2017
Nice, but naija girls rather die than propose to their BF.
Re: Lady Kneels Down To Propose To Her Boyfriend Publicly by Nobody: 1:12pm On Aug 04, 2017
HMZi:
waiting for crude naija babes to wail....

Big ups to the lady,she got what she wanted
dont know wats u guys beef wit naija babes ,
Re: Lady Kneels Down To Propose To Her Boyfriend Publicly by DarkMagic(m): 1:13pm On Aug 04, 2017
Mehn..for a woman to do this..it is either she is desperate or she is getting close to menopausal stage..time no dey again cheesy
This happens once in a green sun cheesy
Re: Lady Kneels Down To Propose To Her Boyfriend Publicly by HMZi: 1:25pm On Aug 04, 2017
Stellie:
dont know wats u guys beef wit naija babes ,
just the crude ones darling..
Re: Lady Kneels Down To Propose To Her Boyfriend Publicly by Nobody: 1:57pm On Aug 04, 2017
2 my gf and future gf's, don't propose to me. I'm not ready yet.
Re: Lady Kneels Down To Propose To Her Boyfriend Publicly by Nobody: 2:12pm On Aug 04, 2017
na wao cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Lady Kneels Down To Propose To Her Boyfriend Publicly by Martin0(m): 2:37pm On Aug 04, 2017
Yyaaaaa mogbeeshocked
Waawwuuuuugrin I hope say una dey see am grin Lefulefu abeg weitin we go do make the proposing commot for our hand?grin
Re: Lady Kneels Down To Propose To Her Boyfriend Publicly by Nobody: 2:38pm On Aug 04, 2017
Martin0:
Yyaaaaa mogbeeshocked

Waawwuuuuugrin
I hope say una dey see am grin
Lefulefu abeg weitin we go do make the proposing commot for our hand?grin
u want make babe kneel down propose to u? cheesy
Re: Lady Kneels Down To Propose To Her Boyfriend Publicly by Martin0(m): 2:44pm On Aug 04, 2017
lefulefu:

u want make babe kneel down propose to u? cheesy
hahahah wa na, wa na ooo wa na
Wa na wa na oo wa na
Hmmmmgrin
Re: Lady Kneels Down To Propose To Her Boyfriend Publicly by Nobody: 2:45pm On Aug 04, 2017
shocked
Re: Lady Kneels Down To Propose To Her Boyfriend Publicly by Utchgirl(f): 3:41pm On Aug 04, 2017
NwaAmaikpe

Hw wil u feel whn a woman propose to u ?

Plz come and say somtin.

(1) (Reply)

13 Things Nigerian Men Must Focus On And Have Under Control Before 35 Years! / BOBRISKY'S Look Alike- Doesn't She Look Like BOBRISKY? / A Mass Indian Marriage Ceremony Funded By A Diamond Tycoon (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.