Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,502 members, 7,816,195 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

Food For Thoughts On Sex & Relationship For The Youths Of Today By Iphiekuttie - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Food For Thoughts On Sex & Relationship For The Youths Of Today By Iphiekuttie (771 Views)

The Youths Of This Generation Are Lost In Sexual Sin! / Breakup After Being In A Relationship For 4 Years / 7 Major Causes Of Break-ups Of Today’s Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Food For Thoughts On Sex & Relationship For The Youths Of Today By Iphiekuttie by Iamkuttie(m): 6:03pm On Jan 04, 2017
Hey guys.
Am "Iphie_Kuttie."

i have learnt a lot in this forum, and i can't just see myself learning everytime without giving out the little i can offer.
This post is mainly for us, the youth of this day.

I pray you learn one or two things from it.

I hate it when ladies use this sentence...
"He used and dumped me".
In as much as I know that the matured ones among us has
understood the meaning of SEX.

I still want to clear some young girls who are still willing to learn.

Stop making a man feel superior and you lesser after sexual intercourse.
SEX is a mutual agreement between two individuals, you had fun and he did too.

Why then making it look like
one person is been cheated on
SEX doesn't guarantee a man is yours or that leaving you tomorrow is a big deal.

For crying out loud!
You both bleeped each other,
You both used each other and you both can as well dump each other if you so wish.

Please, wake up and stop making men feel that their ability to see through a lady's two legs is what makes them a real man and a winner.

Have Fun with him if you want, enjoy yourself and don't ever attach your heart on it.

And to you men that still think like GOAT (greatest of all time) in this contemporary world.

While you are bragging of how many girls you have "used and
dumped",
Think of your fellow guys that are busy making their money and counting their achievements.
But you are here counting how many PUSSY'S you have savaged.
On behalf of you, I am really ashamed of you.

Please letz think twice.

This is my first post here, and am just trying to make a common sense.

OkBye...

Follow me on

Twitter - @Iamkuttie

Facebook - "Classiq Kuttie"

cc :
tosyne2much
wristbangle
Ishilove
Lalasticlala
Seun
Fynestboi
Re: Food For Thoughts On Sex & Relationship For The Youths Of Today By Iphiekuttie by kheengjay(m): 6:34pm On Jan 04, 2017
is it food of thought or food for thought? ! undecided

1 Like

Re: Food For Thoughts On Sex & Relationship For The Youths Of Today By Iphiekuttie by Iamkuttie(m): 7:20pm On Jan 04, 2017
Modified...
Re: Food For Thoughts On Sex & Relationship For The Youths Of Today By Iphiekuttie by tosyne2much(m): 1:00am On Jan 06, 2017
This is very flawless post, only if guys who blow trumpet of how many ladies they've got in bed can learn from this
Re: Food For Thoughts On Sex & Relationship For The Youths Of Today By Iphiekuttie by Nobody: 1:08am On Jan 06, 2017
Iamkuttie:

You if like, mention every admin on this site, it isn't going to make FP.

Those that give a Bleep went to FB
Re: Food For Thoughts On Sex & Relationship For The Youths Of Today By Iphiekuttie by Iamkuttie(m): 10:06pm On Jan 10, 2017
tosyne2much:
This is very flawless post, only if guys who blow trumpet of how many ladies they've got in bed can learn from this

Thanks Sire.

1 Like

Re: Food For Thoughts On Sex & Relationship For The Youths Of Today By Iphiekuttie by Iamkuttie(m): 10:08pm On Jan 10, 2017
optimusmind:

You if like, mention every admin on this site, it isn't going to make FP.

Those that give a Bleep went to FB
lolx.
Please don't carry that una Bleep of a thing come here.

(1) (Reply)

Tekno Signs A Multi – Million Dollar Deal With Sony Music / Is This Madness Or What?? / I Want To Marry My Dad, He Is Extremely Powerful In Bed – Daughter Confesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.