Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,408 members, 7,815,900 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

Osun Baby Of The Year: Hospital Defrauds Family Of Baby’s Gifts - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Osun Baby Of The Year: Hospital Defrauds Family Of Baby’s Gifts (25035 Views)

Male Nurse Takes Delivery Of Baby With Cord Around The Neck In Keke Napep (Pics) / Sex Of Baby In Benue Is Yet To Be Known Days After Delivery (Photos) / Head Of Baby Born In Jos Continues Swells Continuously Due To Medical Condition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Baby Of The Year: Hospital Defrauds Family Of Baby’s Gifts by JideAmuGiaka: 6:51pm On Jan 04, 2017
If you see Nigeria pls tell her that I'm weeping for her
Re: Osun Baby Of The Year: Hospital Defrauds Family Of Baby’s Gifts by Abduljohn(m): 6:52pm On Jan 04, 2017
Can corruption be eradicated in Nigeria? Even when people are making resolution some are defrauding a new born baby.

Hmmm! Aregbe, see ur percentage salary payments result. God help our country

3 Likes

Re: Osun Baby Of The Year: Hospital Defrauds Family Of Baby’s Gifts by engrfcuksmtin(m): 6:54pm On Jan 04, 2017
Osun!
Re: Osun Baby Of The Year: Hospital Defrauds Family Of Baby’s Gifts by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jan 04, 2017
Stealing from a new born.

Beyond pathetic!

1 Like

Re: Osun Baby Of The Year: Hospital Defrauds Family Of Baby’s Gifts by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jan 04, 2017
Uselessly useless..??
Re: Osun Baby Of The Year: Hospital Defrauds Family Of Baby’s Gifts by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jan 04, 2017
seunny4lif:
grin grin
Naija no dey fail grin grin
Where is EFCC when you need them

Chai! What happened? Who the guy wey u dey punish kill? Whew!
Deseo:
Stealing from a new born.

Beyond pathetic!
Beyond Remediation
Re: Osun Baby Of The Year: Hospital Defrauds Family Of Baby’s Gifts by Moheat(m): 6:57pm On Jan 04, 2017
I won't blame them cos there's serious hunger in Osun.
Re: Osun Baby Of The Year: Hospital Defrauds Family Of Baby’s Gifts by ceejay80s(m): 6:57pm On Jan 04, 2017
Some people no get shame, thank God e no happen for igbo land

That's their trade mark
Re: Osun Baby Of The Year: Hospital Defrauds Family Of Baby’s Gifts by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jan 04, 2017
This is a common thing in government hospitals in this country.
Re: Osun Baby Of The Year: Hospital Defrauds Family Of Baby’s Gifts by emperorAY(m): 7:09pm On Jan 04, 2017
I Hp d perpetrators will be brought to book..so minor as it looks its a crime
Re: Osun Baby Of The Year: Hospital Defrauds Family Of Baby’s Gifts by almarthins(m): 7:14pm On Jan 04, 2017
thinkdip:
Reason: The Poverty caused by buhari clueless government

My friend if u av nothing to say, Just dey look! Na buhari still steal the money ?
Re: Osun Baby Of The Year: Hospital Defrauds Family Of Baby’s Gifts by Exponental(m): 7:14pm On Jan 04, 2017
It's very unfortunate that the literates have fallen victim of "the massive breeding of the poor", an agenda of the APC led administration!
Re: Osun Baby Of The Year: Hospital Defrauds Family Of Baby’s Gifts by mangood74: 7:28pm On Jan 04, 2017
afonja and stealing

Re: Osun Baby Of The Year: Hospital Defrauds Family Of Baby’s Gifts by seunny4lif(m): 7:42pm On Jan 04, 2017
grin grin
Na NDA grin grin
moreeni:

Chai! What happened? Who the guy wey u dey punish kill? Whew!
Re: Osun Baby Of The Year: Hospital Defrauds Family Of Baby’s Gifts by Fourwinds: 7:49pm On Jan 04, 2017
stealing from a baby....how do people live with heap of curses.?
Re: Osun Baby Of The Year: Hospital Defrauds Family Of Baby’s Gifts by blackprowler: 7:51pm On Jan 04, 2017
The typical Nigerian, by his very nature, is deficient in high standard of moral uprightness. The only thing that exceeds that is his unbelievable insistence that he must be seen as the very moral person he studiously refuses to be. The goal is always to get one more material possessions over his neighbour (hence "I beta pass my neighbour")
Re: Osun Baby Of The Year: Hospital Defrauds Family Of Baby’s Gifts by brojoshua: 8:25pm On Jan 04, 2017
Corruption every where. We suppose to change the name of Nigeria to Corruption.
Re: Osun Baby Of The Year: Hospital Defrauds Family Of Baby’s Gifts by Bgorgeous: 8:29pm On Jan 04, 2017
POVERTY
Re: Osun Baby Of The Year: Hospital Defrauds Family Of Baby’s Gifts by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jan 04, 2017
With such attitude they can easily sale new born baby!!!
Re: Osun Baby Of The Year: Hospital Defrauds Family Of Baby’s Gifts by francisbiz: 8:48pm On Jan 04, 2017
Florblu:
Wonder what liars are doing I'm such noble profession
Nobility is a scarce trait among Nigerians irrespective of our statuses.
Re: Osun Baby Of The Year: Hospital Defrauds Family Of Baby’s Gifts by Johnsown1(m): 8:49pm On Jan 04, 2017
Please i need advice on how my wife can born a child next year by 12 am at abuja so that i will witness the whole thing
Re: Osun Baby Of The Year: Hospital Defrauds Family Of Baby’s Gifts by passyhansome(m): 8:53pm On Jan 04, 2017
INTEGRITY MEANS NOTHING TO MAJORITY NOW, IT'S HEART BREAKING AND PATHETIC
Re: Osun Baby Of The Year: Hospital Defrauds Family Of Baby’s Gifts by johluv(m): 9:17pm On Jan 04, 2017
This is arrant nonsense.......

Some people just like embarrassing Nigeria
Re: Osun Baby Of The Year: Hospital Defrauds Family Of Baby’s Gifts by delishpot: 9:43pm On Jan 04, 2017
If some Nigerians can rob orphans of cash gifts and other donations, Na baby wey get loving papa and mama wey fit care for am dem no go rob?
Re: Osun Baby Of The Year: Hospital Defrauds Family Of Baby’s Gifts by hotspec(m): 9:54pm On Jan 04, 2017
thinkdip:
Reason: The Poverty caused by buhari clueless government
No. Osun poverty preceded d Buhari's administration. Things started falling apart around 2013.
Re: Osun Baby Of The Year: Hospital Defrauds Family Of Baby’s Gifts by Adegbem01(m): 10:43pm On Jan 04, 2017
This is typical work of the Hungry journalists, he said... He saw.... Saw not that they told him, why would you assume (thief) who told you they are giving everything to your baby or your wife, are you the only one that born baby that day... Ehn and why are we so raw that all you commenter are quick to judge and stay on the dark side of judgment, we do more harm to our country and it name by always seeing the bad in it. My mom is one of the management of that hospital and she is the most honest and truthful person you will ever meet in your life (that is if you ever get to meet her) if it was all allocated to the new born baby of the year, it would have been pass along. I couldn't speak with her tonight but in most cases like this the lion club could have brought all that to the hospital to be shared with all the new born of Jan 1 or to be shared as the management deem fit, any of the case stop putting blemish on everything you see guys
Re: Osun Baby Of The Year: Hospital Defrauds Family Of Baby’s Gifts by mtngloetiartel: 11:23pm On Jan 04, 2017
nwakibie3:
Am not surprised, na their way... hope u knw the ppl am talking about grin grin
afonja right?
Re: Osun Baby Of The Year: Hospital Defrauds Family Of Baby’s Gifts by habsydiamond(m): 11:25pm On Jan 04, 2017
Naija naija naija!!! Ah ah ah ah!.hospital dey defraud new pikin. Where are we going in this con3. Only God knows
Re: Osun Baby Of The Year: Hospital Defrauds Family Of Baby’s Gifts by Henon: 11:30pm On Jan 04, 2017
Later dem go talk say the other people like money too much but na dem steal pass.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Know If You Need Glasses / Two COVID-19 Patients Die In Osun / AS Genotype Couples, Please I Need Your Advise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.