Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,420 members, 7,815,950 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

Osun Baby Of The Year: Hospital Defrauds Family Of Baby’s Gifts - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Osun Baby Of The Year: Hospital Defrauds Family Of Baby’s Gifts (25036 Views)

Male Nurse Takes Delivery Of Baby With Cord Around The Neck In Keke Napep (Pics) / Sex Of Baby In Benue Is Yet To Be Known Days After Delivery (Photos) / Head Of Baby Born In Jos Continues Swells Continuously Due To Medical Condition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Baby Of The Year: Hospital Defrauds Family Of Baby’s Gifts by avaa(m): 11:55pm On Jan 04, 2017
CR77:
Nigeria is a Zoo

At least in a zoo, there is order. With each animal staying in its cage. Nigeria is more like a jungle, where the strong preys on the weak. No semblance of order.

1 Like

Re: Osun Baby Of The Year: Hospital Defrauds Family Of Baby’s Gifts by nwakibie3(m): 12:56am On Jan 05, 2017
mtngloetiartel:
afonja right?

Ur guess is as good as mine grin grin
Re: Osun Baby Of The Year: Hospital Defrauds Family Of Baby’s Gifts by indsstudy: 3:06am On Jan 05, 2017
s
Re: Osun Baby Of The Year: Hospital Defrauds Family Of Baby’s Gifts by Burgerlomo: 7:38am On Jan 05, 2017
The allegations should be investigated ASAP
Re: Osun Baby Of The Year: Hospital Defrauds Family Of Baby’s Gifts by Arielle: 8:06am On Jan 05, 2017
Dishonest and despicable behaviour like this is widespread across Nigeria. From staff in IDP camps, staff in boarding schools, hospitals even orphanages stealing items meant for their charges. Items bought or donated by well meaning people. The unfortunate truth is that we're a dishonest people. A large number of Nigerians are, and that's the truth. And we get upset when we're called names. So sickening. I wonder when or if we will ever change.
Re: Osun Baby Of The Year: Hospital Defrauds Family Of Baby’s Gifts by rossychik(f): 11:10am On Jan 05, 2017
Too bad. Stealing from an infant.
My younger sis was d Christmas baby in agbor in d then Bendel state. my mum said dey were given a lot of gifts, infact she remembers it wit nostalgia. then it was a white lady managing d hospital now The story is diff.
God help us

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Know If You Need Glasses / Two COVID-19 Patients Die In Osun / AS Genotype Couples, Please I Need Your Advise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.