Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,224 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:45 AM

Igbo Girls Stay Away From Yoruba Guys - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Igbo Girls Stay Away From Yoruba Guys (25774 Views)

Why Do Girls Stay Away From Sex On Sundays? / When Yoruba Guys See Igbo Girls / The Swag On These Yoruba Guys Will Make Any Lady Drool (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Girls Stay Away From Yoruba Guys by arugoiyk: 4:48am On Jan 19, 2017
AsianAfrican:
Hmm My first post here! thanks to my best friend that told me about this page.

I left Nigeria in 2014 and I was dating this Yoruba guy that my best friend hated with passion but she didnt know why but I was willing to make her see reason with why she should like him.

Since I left the country, I have been faithful to the dude. I usually told him about other guys asking me out. This dude would say, I should move on if I see someone better. this is someone that claims to love me. He never for once called me from 2014 till June 2016 I broke up with him. I did the calling! (oya insult me lol Sha that is mistake love).

Before I broke up with him, I asked him times without number if he was dating someone else and the dude would say NO!

To cut the long story short, the dude has been in a relationship all this while with a girl that he introduced to me while I was in the country as his family friend because she was always in the house when I went to see him. He was obviously a gold digger thinking I would get my Canadian paper and come back to Nigeria to marry him.

The most annoying of it all is wasting Jesus salvation by being a side chic for 2yrs! Jesus didnt die on the cross for me to be a side chic na. sad

This is a guy I dated truthfully for 2 years! This is a guy I will send my money to while I was serving. He never took me out. WOOOW, will I forget the day I called his mother and she insulted me to stay away from the son. I was in shock while a woman I have never met will throw insults to a lady she has not met! I discussed the issue with this yoruba guy and he played deaf ears! Since I left the country I have turned down many guys because of this guy I knew perfectly had nothing to offer but I genuinely loved him and believed in his future. Although I was heart broken but ..... It is all fine

My parents have always told me a yoruba man will always end up with a yoruba woman in the house or outside the house which means either ways you will be replaced.
I have decided never to give a yoruba guy a chance in my life. #myopinion

My dear, I can understand that some men can be very deceptive in a relationship, so sad that many young ladies have suffered the same faith with mostly Yoruba fake lovers. My honest advice is always have faith in God, because the Almighty God knows that the man is not good for your future, and the Holy Spirit will soon help you locate your genuine husband, and when that happens, you will be surprised it will be a person who share the same cultural origin with you, the same language with you, the same Christian faith with you, the same ethnic background with you, who lives in the same country that you live now, who will understand and care about your feelings, who understand and cherish the sanctity of marriage, who will be there for you in both good and bad times and who will be a true loving best friend and husband to you. And you may be surprised that this Igbo man is already establish in Canada just like you. Stay bless, for I can see that your future is very bright like morning star.
Re: Igbo Girls Stay Away From Yoruba Guys by Burgerlomo: 4:56am On Jan 19, 2017
arugoiyk:

Try you like how? Is that a way you want other men to approach your sisters or daughter? You should act like a responsible man and understand that they lady was heart broken by someone who has been deceiving her for more than 2 years. Just be reasonable.

Try me simply means that not all Yoruba guys are the same, though majority of them maybe like that and for her to be saying that all Igbo gals should stay away from Yoruba dudes is totally wrong, or do you want to tell me that there are no bad eggs among the Igbo guys? Because I do know one of them who's a total heart breaker, so try to think deeply with your head next time you this son of a gun wanna comment on a post, how dare you mentioning my sisters or daughters.
Re: Igbo Girls Stay Away From Yoruba Guys by arugoiyk: 5:04am On Jan 19, 2017
Olabestonic001:

What will change is that more Yoruba men will come over the River Niger to marry your sisters. Don't be too emotional; women are smarter than all the warrior chants of tribalists! Unless you change the underlying factors, women'll continue to look for better deals in marriage.

You are simply showing your stupidity, have you ever wondered why majority of Igbo men refuse to marry Yoruba ladies? You need to do more research on that factor. You people talk too much, Igbos are above noise making. The truth is that if you get one Igbo girl out of one million, you want to brag to the world that you have got an Igbo woman, on the contrary, do you know how Igbo business guys use millions of your women and still don't see them fit or qualified for marriage. For your information, that Igbo girl you thought that you have, it's because no serious Igbo man have approached her yet, and anytime she meet a serious Igbo man, you are history in her head, life and future. Honestly, an average Igbo man is a real man, and have no need to brag about any lady conquest. Igbo men believe in the sanctity of marriage and takes it with the highest sense of responsibility. Although I would have been surprised if it's an Igbo man writing and talking like you, but since you are a Yoruba man, then it's allowed, you are free to display your irresponsible attitude about women in general on this kind of forum, it's part of your sorry culture. You are just bragging like Obasanjo, when his son Gbenga accused him of sleeping with his wife, who happens to be Obasanjo's daughter in-law, I mean, when a culture brags about sleeping with women or women conquest, then that culture needs total spiritual healing. Very childish primitive attitude.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Girls Stay Away From Yoruba Guys by Nobody: 5:16am On Jan 19, 2017
Marshalrhino:

I think sey u mature bt ur reasoning is totally off. U're messed up man

The guy is a morôn, honestly. He wasn't born with any sense. Abeg don't engage in any conversation with this fool.
Re: Igbo Girls Stay Away From Yoruba Guys by BLoomfrancs(m): 5:22am On Jan 19, 2017
arugoiyk:

You are simply showing your stupidity, have you ever wondered why majority of Igbo men refuse to marry Yoruba ladies? You need to do more research on that factor. You people talk too much, Igbos are above noise making. The truth is that if you get one Igbo girl out of one million, you want to brag to the world that you have got an Igbo woman, on the contrary, do you know how Igbo business guys use millions of your women and still don't see them fit or qualified for marriage. For your information, that Igbo girl you thought that you have, it's because no serious Igbo man have approached her yet, and anytime she meet a serious Igbo man, you are history in her head, life and future. Honestly, an average Igbo man is a real man, and have no need to brag about any lady conquest. Igbo men believe in the sanctity of marriage and takes it with the highest sense of responsibility. Although I would have been surprised if it's an Igbo man writing and talking like you, but since you are a Yoruba man, then it's allowed, you are free to display your irresponsible attitude about women in general on this kind of forum, it's part of your sorry culture. You are just bragging like Obasanjo, when his son Gbenga accused him of sleeping with his wife, who happens to be Obasanjo's daughter in-law, I mean, when a culture brags about sleeping with women or women conquest, then that culture needs total spiritual healing. Very childish primitive attitude.

Agu nnaa biko nwetuo onu.
Iwe gi di oku ya dajuo.
Okwa aririo kam na-ario biko tupu imee some people a commit-tie suicidegrin
Re: Igbo Girls Stay Away From Yoruba Guys by arugoiyk: 5:26am On Jan 19, 2017
jake2much:
iv vow neva to have anytin wit ibo again cos of that barstard dog chinwe dat show herself as a demon

See a pot calling cattle black. You know deep down your conscience that you are the demon, only that Chinwe refused to allow you to deceive her, and because of that you are calling her a demon, when on the contrary the whole world have labeled you and your kinds demons.
Re: Igbo Girls Stay Away From Yoruba Guys by Olabestonic001(m): 7:06am On Jan 19, 2017
arugoiyk:

Wrong premises and conclusion here!
Your guys are also marrying many Yoruba's than in former times. I don't know where you're domiciled but its too obvious you're suffering from delusion of grandeur.
People marry where they found love. With time you'd understand all my assertions. I know you're a tribal jingoist and you're unhappy that your women are seeking for 'better deals' in marriage, however sir, women does that more than you can imagined. That's why you see South African ladies loving Nigeria more than their own. Ditto Kenyans'. One thing you need to know about women is that, they watch out for their own interests always. A hardworking Igbo lady for example would probably prefer a Yoruba guy that won't deter her from pursuing her ambitions in life than an Igbo guy that only wants to dash her money but would dictate to her. To her, she needs a partner. Most Igbo's guys can hardly give partnership to their women but lordship! Since culture says they must always be more richer than their wife so that they can powerful (to most Igbo's, he who controls the money controls the power).
And a Yoruba lady could see her heart yearning for her Igbo's lover if she sees that he can spoil her with money. To her, Lordship might not be a 'big' deal. So, young man, women marry based on what culture protect their interest most and not always on what tribalisms says.
Re: Igbo Girls Stay Away From Yoruba Guys by BLoomfrancs(m): 7:19am On Jan 19, 2017
Olabestonic001:

Your guys are also marrying many Yoruba's than in former times. I don't know where you're domiciled but its too obvious you're suffering from delusion of grandeur.
People marry where they found love. With time you'd understand all my assertions. I know you're a tribal jingoist and you're unhappy that your women are seeking for 'better deals' in marriage, however sir, women does that more than you can imagined. That's why you see South African ladies loving Nigeria more than their own. Ditto Kenyans'. One thing you need to know about women is that, they watch out for their own interests always. A hardworking Igbo lady for example would probably prefer a Yoruba guy that won't deter her from pursuing her ambitions in life than an Igbo guy that only wants to dash her money but would dictate to her. To her, she needs a partner. Most Igbo's guys can hardly give partnership to their women but lordship! Since culture says they must always be more richer than their wife so that they can powerful (to most Igbo's, he who controls the money controls the power).
And a Yoruba lady could see her heart yearning for her Igbo's lover if she sees that he can spoil her with money. To her, Lordship might not be a 'big' deal. So, young man, women marry based on what culture protect their interest most and not always on what tribalisms says.

Trash,
Trash
And again Trash.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Girls Stay Away From Yoruba Guys by arugoiyk: 11:10am On Jan 19, 2017
Olabestonic001:

Alright, now I can understand you better, So you want to marry an Igbo woman, who will be the bread winner of your house, the mother of your children, your cook, domestic manager and a wife all at the same time, while you will be busy going all over the place trying to sleep with anything on skirt. In fact clap for yourself. This is a clear proof that you are a real Yoruba man to the core. However, it will be better for you to look for such a woman victim from your Yoruba tribe. On your claims that Igbo men are marrying Yoruba women, well there maybe some cases like that but it's very rare in my own part of Igboland due to strong cultural differences, however, I don't know of any man in my town that is married to a Yoruba woman, unless such a man prefers to keep their marriage totally confidential and secret. My honest advice to you is try to learn from Igbo men on how to be a bread winner, a husband, father, and a leader of a household. Stop looking for anything on skirt left and right and focus only on one woman and your work or business, which will enable you to take proper care of your household, okay.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Girls Stay Away From Yoruba Guys by Olabestonic001(m): 11:31am On Jan 19, 2017
arugoiyk:

Alright, now I can understand you better, So you want to marry an Igbo woman, who will be the bread winner of your house, the mother of your children, your cook, domestic manager and a wife all at the same time, while you will be busy going all over the place trying to sleep with anything on skirt. In fact clap for yourself. This is a clear proof that you are a real Yoruba man to the core. However, it will be better for you to look for such a woman victim from your Yoruba tribe. On your claims that Igbo men are marrying Yoruba women, well there maybe some cases like that but it's very rare in my own part of Igboland due to strong cultural differences, however, I don't know of any man in my town that is married to a Yoruba woman, unless such a man prefers to keep their marriage totally confidential and secret. My honest advice to you is try to learn from Igbo men on how to be a bread winner, a husband, father, and a leader of a household. Stop looking for anything on skirt left and right and focus only on one woman and your work or business, which will enable you to take proper care of your household, okay.

You're completely unintelligent and foolish! Typical of an IPOB! First, I analyzed an issue. And then I made you see reasons why it's happening. Now, no matter your foolishness , it won't stop women from seeking a 'better deal' in marriage. And where do you learnt that foolish insinuations from that Igbo men are good leaders? Its obvious that they are bad leaders, otherwise there would have been development in your political systems. And to think you're bragging about infidelity of your men shows that women are seen as properties by skewed minds like you!
Sir, marriage is stronger than culture! With liberalization of the womanhood, weak men like you are increasingly loosing their major sources of controlling women (which is ill-gotten wealth). I daresay that a man like you CAN NEVER stand his wife progressing much in life. To you, its all about reducing their women to financial weak folks. I tell you, unless poor men like you changes, all your best ladies would be married off by Yoruba guys who is not bent (as weaklings like you are) on inhibiting the potential of his wife. And, yes, I've met dozens of your men in your enclaves who are living fat on their wives. Its only the economic migrants like you that try n making money. But, then, what do you expect of a migrant; he must try to justify his reasons for leaving his land!
So, there you have it, even if you hit your head against the walls, unless your men begin to adjust their culture of exceptional arrogance, smart women that wants freedom and enlargements from Igbo's will CONTINUE to look in the direction of Yoruba culture . This is because it protects women and it ensures that a woman with big potential can reach it with her Yoruba hubby.
#WomenAlwaysLookForBetterDealsInMarriage.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Girls Stay Away From Yoruba Guys by jake2much(m): 1:45pm On Jan 19, 2017
MsDelilah:
Jake2much, If you know you're not an impotent Bastard, you better unfollow me, you worthless piece of sh*t! Why the f*ck are you following me!

How senseless can you be? No wonder you are unmarried at your old age.

Useless excuse of a man. You should have been aborted. Swine!

The longer you keep following me, the more you prove to me that you're a waste of sperm.

If I take my time to handle you, trust me, you'll hate your life.
is a new year I will neva curse u. I will just wish u a nice day.
Re: Igbo Girls Stay Away From Yoruba Guys by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jan 19, 2017
jake2much:
is a new year I will neva curse u. I will just wish u a nice day.

Take your wishes, roll them up, shove them in your a**, and go f*ck yourself!
Re: Igbo Girls Stay Away From Yoruba Guys by jake2much(m): 1:49pm On Jan 19, 2017
MsDelilah:

Take your wishes, roll them up, shove them in your a**, and go f*ck yourself!
I take ur word cos I dont want to get made at u just use ur sence bf I decend on u to regrert it.
Re: Igbo Girls Stay Away From Yoruba Guys by jidxin(m): 3:31pm On Jan 19, 2017
AsianAfrican:
Hmm My first post here! thanks to my best friend that told me about this page.

I left Nigeria in 2014 and I was dating this Yoruba guy that my best friend hated with passion but she didnt know why but I was willing to make her see reason with why she should like him.

Since I left the country, I have been faithful to the dude. I usually told him about other guys asking me out. This dude would say, I should move on if I see someone better. this is someone that claims to love me. He never for once called me from 2014 till June 2016 I broke up with him. I did the calling! (oya insult me lol Sha that is mistake love).

Before I broke up with him, I asked him times without number if he was dating someone else and the dude would say NO!

To cut the long story short, the dude has been in a relationship all this while with a girl that he introduced to me while I was in the country as his family friend because she was always in the house when I went to see him. He was obviously a gold digger thinking I would get my Canadian paper and come back to Nigeria to marry him.

The most annoying of it all is wasting Jesus salvation by being a side chic for 2yrs! Jesus didnt die on the cross for me to be a side chic na. sad

This is a guy I dated truthfully for 2 years! This is a guy I will send my money to while I was serving. He never took me out. WOOOW, will I forget the day I called his mother and she insulted me to stay away from the son. I was in shock while a woman I have never met will throw insults to a lady she has not met! I discussed the issue with this yoruba guy and he played deaf ears! Since I left the country I have turned down many guys because of this guy I knew perfectly had nothing to offer but I genuinely loved him and believed in his future. Although I was heart broken but ..... It is all fine

My parents have always told me a yoruba man will always end up with a yoruba woman in the house or outside the house which means either ways you will be replaced.
I have decided never to give a yoruba guy a chance in my life. #myopinion

mtcheww lubbish.... garbage attracts only flies
Re: Igbo Girls Stay Away From Yoruba Guys by jake2much(m): 2:29pm On Jan 22, 2017
Marshalrhino:

I think sey u mature bt ur reasoning is totally off. U're messed up man
i wish u expirience my pain
Re: Igbo Girls Stay Away From Yoruba Guys by Marshalrhino(m): 6:11pm On Jan 22, 2017
jake2much:
i wish u expirience my pain
*experience... It ain't possible man
Re: Igbo Girls Stay Away From Yoruba Guys by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jan 22, 2017
Marshalrhino:

*experience... It ain't possible man

cheesy
Re: Igbo Girls Stay Away From Yoruba Guys by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jan 22, 2017
hammerF:

Dude! Leave the women alone. In Europe and Asia, Men are going to moon, discovering new worlds.
In Africa, u are discovering yansh every year.
It is particularly worst with yorubas that have taken tribalism to the other room.
U hear dem, I fcuck that ibo girl, I fcuck that fulani girl, i fcuck that bini girl, i fcuck that idoma girl, i fcuck that ebira, i fcuck tha igala girl, i fcuck that hausa girl. pathetic!
This is truth. I know it's a general black man problem, but my Yoruba boys take it to another level. "how far, shey you don fůck that girl, when you go fůck her, you go still fůck her? Her friend nko, her neighbors, na fine you wan chop?Manage am. So, when you go fůck her??"
Exhausting.
Re: Igbo Girls Stay Away From Yoruba Guys by freecheapoffers: 2:10am On Jan 23, 2017
You people have stayed too long on this topic o undecided
If you have nothing doing for now, you better go here.
http: // bit. do/ makeprofits4life
Close all the spaces to check the site
You will never be poor again.
Re: Igbo Girls Stay Away From Yoruba Guys by Diamondville(f): 11:00am On May 09, 2017
BLoomfrancs:

Trash, Trash And again Trash.
Your comment is trashier
Re: Igbo Girls Stay Away From Yoruba Guys by zhiiee(f): 11:35am On May 09, 2017
They are all demons..
Re: Igbo Girls Stay Away From Yoruba Guys by HunterofPigs: 10:28pm On Sep 29, 2017
tossie101:

Pic? And wats with ur pic? undecided
Look even if a yoruba man fall from heaven i stil will not date him or if im promised a private jet.

I made up my mind long ago.
My brothers heart was broken by a yoruba gal coz her mum told her to quit the relationship after my brother has proposed.

He nearly lost his senses coz of that incident.
I will neva date any yoruba man. Ur parents hate igbo men but u like us. Wat an irony?

Don't deceive yourself. All the boys want is your pants down. Nobody wants to buy a girl for a million Naira then have her whole village relocated to your home. Comprendre?
Re: Igbo Girls Stay Away From Yoruba Guys by Tundeobama(m): 11:33am On Oct 07, 2018
auggie340:

I'd prefer you said:
For an Igbo guy to ask out a Hausa/fulani girl, very rare

For an Igbo guy to ask out a Yoruba girl, rare

But different dicks keep running after Igbo girls like there's a medal to be won undecided
Igbo girls are cheap thats the obvious fact.
Re: Igbo Girls Stay Away From Yoruba Guys by Tundeobama(m): 11:34am On Oct 07, 2018
zhiiee:
They are all demons..
With millions of them happily married with single wife?Your men in your tribe dont cheat? Pataricatering

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

I Am Attracted To My Househelp / Why Everyone MUST get married / My Simp Story/experience And My Initiation To Red Pill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.