Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:21 AM

I Could Give My Life For Her... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Could Give My Life For Her... (833 Views)

I Never Knew I Could Forgive A Girl That Sent This Message To Me / ...*** / I Could Kill Her With Fvck If Given The Opportunity!(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Could Give My Life For Her... by CheedyJ(m): 12:07am On Jan 05, 2017
I may sound stupid & irrational but having seen d many sacrifices my mom made for me,I only want to make her happy for d remaining years she has to spend on earth..this is why I am contemplating using any of my vital organ to make money so I can make her life worthwhile. I don't want her to die after seeing me through university but inability to get a job is seriously hindering me from giving my sweet mom d very best a grateful son could give to a virtuous mother like her. ..I don't care or mind if I die along d way after all ,death is inevitable...
my utmost concern is to make sure she lacks nothing money can buy..
I don't need advise, I only seek connect to any strong money ritualist cos I am fed up of earning a paltry 17k while hoping for a breakthrough job ..pls,if u could be of help,here's my direct contact,07034195430...thanks....
Re: I Could Give My Life For Her... by yemsai(f): 12:09am On Jan 05, 2017
Re: I Could Give My Life For Her... by Nobody: 12:13am On Jan 05, 2017

Re: I Could Give My Life For Her... by Splinz(m): 12:14am On Jan 05, 2017
Oh my gawd! Who has bewitched you to think of this great evil in your heart
Re: I Could Give My Life For Her... by Divay22(f): 12:27am On Jan 05, 2017
Ode of a Son.
And you think your sweet mother will be happy if she gets to find out the money she is eating her son will likely die from it,trust me she'll rather kill herself......
I won't advice you like you said,but you will hurt your mum the more............
Re: I Could Give My Life For Her... by firstking01(m): 12:29am On Jan 05, 2017
Spare me this bullshit and keep your optimism high with self motivation...

Good a thing you have hnd/bscundecided

We all have our own time to shine
Wait for your turn bro.
No be who first start on your marks dey carry first.

This is why i created that thread, "what it is like coming from a zero background and the way to succeed in life", visit the thread, it's one of my topics that grazed fp.

Keep applying for job both online, offline and overseas, back it up with prayers...try God with a good seed and make a vow to Him and before july this year 2017, you'd still come create a thread thanking seun and nairalanders for their encouragements and advice....it has happened before here.

Keep the hope high bro...but do a good cv and resume and keep o.
Re: I Could Give My Life For Her... by Nobody: 12:31am On Jan 05, 2017

Good riddance to bad rubbish!. Biko, just die. grin

1 Like

Re: I Could Give My Life For Her... by JudgementHammer: 12:32am On Jan 05, 2017
Abeg die sharpsharp. At least if God can touch about 80% of unemployed graduates the way he's touching you so that they will die of ritual or suicide, the hope of us the remaining 20% will rise and we won't compete much for good job.

So dear pls complete d sacrifice. Ritual isn't enough. Its d death gangan that is d koko. Abeg die, die pls die. God will bless u biko. Die Abeg.
Re: I Could Give My Life For Her... by CheedyJ(m): 10:56am On Jan 05, 2017
JudgementHammer:
Abeg die sharpsharp. At least if God can touch about 80% of unemployed graduates the way he's touching you so that they will die of ritual or suicide, the hope of us the remaining 20% will rise and we won't compete much for good job.

So dear pls complete d sacrifice. Ritual isn't enough. Its d death gangan that is d koko. Abeg die, die pls die. God will bless u biko. Die Abeg.
OK...but just so u know dat my death wouldn't beta ur chances of securing a job cos many av died & u re still unemployed.... tanx 4d advice anyways....I only came here 4 connect not advise....mind made up & note, I don't intend taking another person's life to achieve my purpose ok...
Re: I Could Give My Life For Her... by CheedyJ(m): 11:02am On Jan 05, 2017
for those insulting & calling me names,thanks & those advising ,I still thank u equally but d mind is made up...its easier for u to assume from ur perspective but in as much as my proposed action is wrong in all ways,u shouldn't b quick to judge cos it could u experiencing what I'm going through now...once again,tanx 4d insults,it's well taken & digested.. .

(1) (Reply)

Sexchat / Abuja Clubs With Fine Chics / "You Have Notin To Offer Except Your Tight Honeypot"nigerian Lady Blast Virgins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.