Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

I Never Knew I Could Forgive A Girl That Sent This Message To Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Never Knew I Could Forgive A Girl That Sent This Message To Me (8700 Views)

Why Is It Hard For A Man To Forgive A Woman Who Cheated? / Is It So Impossible To Forgive A Girlfriend That Cheated? / Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Never Knew I Could Forgive A Girl That Sent This Message To Me by Beosten(m): 9:45pm On Oct 19, 2019
See reached back to me after some time. I'm surprised that I replied her with friendly messages.
Re: I Never Knew I Could Forgive A Girl That Sent This Message To Me by nlPoster: 9:46pm On Oct 19, 2019
Please forgive, thanks.
Re: I Never Knew I Could Forgive A Girl That Sent This Message To Me by Nobody: 10:03pm On Oct 19, 2019
Thanks maturity dear, and wisdom. It.means you're a bigger and better person than she could ever aim to be. The foolish would take it for weakness but consider it a strength. Own it!!! wink

1 Like

Re: I Never Knew I Could Forgive A Girl That Sent This Message To Me by NLSavage: 10:10pm On Oct 19, 2019
DAT girl actually murdered english.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Never Knew I Could Forgive A Girl That Sent This Message To Me by Psalm2423(m): 10:13pm On Oct 19, 2019
NLSavage:
DAT girl actually murdered english.

Like she mothered and fathered it.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Never Knew I Could Forgive A Girl That Sent This Message To Me by Psalm2423(m): 10:14pm On Oct 19, 2019
OP, just aspire to make money more than any and all the men (combined) that she’ll have in her life. That time, you’ll laugh at her anytime you see her like you took laughing gas.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Never Knew I Could Forgive A Girl That Sent This Message To Me by midnighter(f): 10:15pm On Oct 19, 2019
Re: I Never Knew I Could Forgive A Girl That Sent This Message To Me by Beosten(m): 10:24pm On Oct 19, 2019
RedCreme21:
Thanks maturity dear, and wisdom. It.means you're a bigger and better person than she could ever aim to be. The foolish would take it for weakness but consider it a strength. Own it!!! wink

I think men should be receiving this kind of insults once in a while so that they can make plans for the future.

Magnoliaa:

OP, what did you do?

She said she wanted to be pregnant before going for nysc. I said no problem. Then we began frequent kpansing. But it didn't lead to pregnancy. Maybe her parents took her to a prophet to know why she wasn't pregnant. Out of the blue, she started accusing me of using fetish means to ensure she didn't get pregnant.

Cc. Coldplay007

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Never Knew I Could Forgive A Girl That Sent This Message To Me by Mariangeles(f): 10:32pm On Oct 19, 2019
Beosten:
See reached back to me after some time. I'm surprised that I replied her with friendly messages.
Hahahahahahahahhahahahajahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha grin grin grin

She definitely knows how to use her "idiots" grin

1 Like

Re: I Never Knew I Could Forgive A Girl That Sent This Message To Me by Japsylee: 10:40pm On Oct 19, 2019
I think we should all be begging english language to first forgive her before begging the guy!
Oyibo rest in peace �����

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Never Knew I Could Forgive A Girl That Sent This Message To Me by mrsuccessful(m): 10:41pm On Oct 19, 2019
Can't even continue reading... This text is a pain to even read

1 Like

Re: I Never Knew I Could Forgive A Girl That Sent This Message To Me by dreamwords: 11:03pm On Oct 19, 2019
Beosten:
because u r not a real man
Re: I Never Knew I Could Forgive A Girl That Sent This Message To Me by stamapro(m): 11:12pm On Oct 19, 2019
Wow, I see her juju in the English she language u, good u forgave cos did juju strong gan, she murder English.

1 Like

Re: I Never Knew I Could Forgive A Girl That Sent This Message To Me by Nobody: 11:16pm On Oct 19, 2019
dreamwords:

because u r not a real man
because he's mature. Why stoop low to get back at someone wallowing in the mud??

5 Likes

Re: I Never Knew I Could Forgive A Girl That Sent This Message To Me by Nicklaus619(m): 11:38pm On Oct 19, 2019
Op how did u get involve with such character Boy oh boy see as she murdered English language, she for kuku type with her language grin

2 Likes

Re: I Never Knew I Could Forgive A Girl That Sent This Message To Me by Texman21: 12:10am On Oct 20, 2019
stamapro:
Wow, I see her juju in the English she language u, good u forgave cos did juju strong gan, she murder English.
stop confusing me abeg grin

2 Likes

Re: I Never Knew I Could Forgive A Girl That Sent This Message To Me by dreamwords: 12:13am On Oct 20, 2019
RedCreme21:
because he's mature. Why stoop low to get back at someone wallowing in the mud??
a bitch cant step on my toes and go free, i will clap back,,
learn to be a man bro and not a sissy_man,, ladies like hard and wicked men

3 Likes

Re: I Never Knew I Could Forgive A Girl That Sent This Message To Me by Nobody: 12:29am On Oct 20, 2019
op na wich type of girls una dey date sef cheesy.see as she dey write like an agbo seller grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I Never Knew I Could Forgive A Girl That Sent This Message To Me by respect80(m): 12:51am On Oct 20, 2019
lefulefu:
op na wich type of girls una dey date sef cheesy.see as she dey write like an agbo seller grin grin

U want kick start the engine abi?
Re: I Never Knew I Could Forgive A Girl That Sent This Message To Me by Nobody: 12:54am On Oct 20, 2019
respect80:

U want kick start the engine abi?
wich engine?

1 Like

Re: I Never Knew I Could Forgive A Girl That Sent This Message To Me by respect80(m): 12:56am On Oct 20, 2019
lefulefu:
wich engine?

Just wait till the witches come back from their coven cheesy
Re: I Never Knew I Could Forgive A Girl That Sent This Message To Me by Nobody: 12:59am On Oct 20, 2019
respect80:

Just wait till the witches come back from their coven cheesy
may they get jammed by dangote trailer as they are coming back from their coven meeting cheesy cheesy

Re: I Never Knew I Could Forgive A Girl That Sent This Message To Me by Nobody: 1:14am On Oct 20, 2019
dreamwords:

a bitch cant step on my toes and go free, i will clap back,,
learn to be a man bro and not a sissy_man,, ladies like hard and wicked men
It's an individual stuff though.

1 Like

Re: I Never Knew I Could Forgive A Girl That Sent This Message To Me by respect80(m): 2:11am On Oct 20, 2019
lefulefu:
may they get jammed by dangote trailer as they are coming back from their coven meeting cheesy cheesy

AMEN!
cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Never Knew I Could Forgive A Girl That Sent This Message To Me by Nobody: 2:12am On Oct 20, 2019
respect80:

AMEN!
cheesy
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I Never Knew I Could Forgive A Girl That Sent This Message To Me by Magnoliaa(f): 2:39am On Oct 20, 2019
lefulefu:
wich engine?

Referring to Yorubas abi?
Re: I Never Knew I Could Forgive A Girl That Sent This Message To Me by Nobody: 2:42am On Oct 20, 2019
Magnoliaa:

Referring to Yorubas abi?
those ladies dat carry bottles of agbo on top of their head and sell.dem plenty for benin d time i was there.
Re: I Never Knew I Could Forgive A Girl That Sent This Message To Me by Magnoliaa(f): 2:46am On Oct 20, 2019
lefulefu:
those ladies dat carry bottles of agboon top of their head and sell.dem plenty for benin d time i was there.

I've only seen Yoruba women hawking that. I thought you were talking about them. I didn't know it's common in other tribes.
Re: I Never Knew I Could Forgive A Girl That Sent This Message To Me by Nobody: 2:50am On Oct 20, 2019
Magnoliaa:

I've only seen Yoruba women hawking that. I thought you were talking about them. I didn't know it's common in other tribes.
na yoruba ladies dey hawk am na.i used to think there were hausas cos some of them are on hijabs until i heard one of them talking.some guys wey get mind dey buy the concortion from them.dem say im dey energize them for bed but i see that thing as poison cheesy.just as yoruba girls dey hawk agbo so also do fulani girls also hawk kunu milk.kunu is better but i no dey buy d one dem dey hawk oo cos it looks unhygenic.

1 Like

Re: I Never Knew I Could Forgive A Girl That Sent This Message To Me by Beosten(m): 3:10am On Oct 20, 2019
lefulefu:

She was in HND when she sent that message.

1 Like

Re: I Never Knew I Could Forgive A Girl That Sent This Message To Me by Nobody: 3:33am On Oct 20, 2019
Beosten:

She was in HND when she sent that message.
HND? hmm she no learn how to write wen she dey secondary school? Anyway let me just assume it was because she was angry she made a lot of blunders cheesy.
Re: I Never Knew I Could Forgive A Girl That Sent This Message To Me by DonEd(m): 4:08am On Oct 20, 2019
Everybody is laughing at her use of English. Does anybody wonder the frustration she went through in the hands of the OP? Y'all saw how she was just trying to pour out the suffering when they were together and all u see is her errors in writing? Na wa o.

Make una ask the OP wetin he do her.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Way Ladies Accuse Guys Of Rape These Days Is Out Of This World (screenshots) / Why do women fall so cheap by sleeping with their boyfriend before Marriage? / What You Wish You Could Tell Your Ex- One Sentence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.