Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,153 members, 7,811,312 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:56 AM

Help! My $100 Worth Of Bitcoin I Deposited On Blockchain Wallet Disappeared - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Help! My $100 Worth Of Bitcoin I Deposited On Blockchain Wallet Disappeared (7693 Views)

Mine BTC On Your Blockchain Wallet For Free / Bring All Your Bitcoin I Buy At Best Rate / Do You Have A Blockchain Wallet and $1 ? Come in. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! My $100 Worth Of Bitcoin I Deposited On Blockchain Wallet Disappeared by cruzclinton1(m): 8:32pm On Jan 05, 2017
chordrylateral:
Don't worry it will come back,it has once happened to me and it reverted

My 159$ bitcoin disappeared with all my transaction history
Login and login and login till it appear
Always back your founds whenever you Ave a new bitcoin added to your wallet

Am sure you are using block chain app on your phone .

bro what did u mean by this and how can we do that.

Re: Help! My $100 Worth Of Bitcoin I Deposited On Blockchain Wallet Disappeared by chordrylateral(m): 9:35pm On Jan 05, 2017
Whenever you Ave a new money in your wallet always backup you fund.g o to the menu icon in your blockchain app and you will see backup fund
cruzclinton1:

bro what did u mean by this and how can we do that.

Re: Help! My $100 Worth Of Bitcoin I Deposited On Blockchain Wallet Disappeared by cruzclinton1(m): 9:31am On Jan 06, 2017
chordrylateral:
Whenever you Ave a new money in your wallet always backup you fund.g o to the menu icon in your blockchain app and you will see backup fund

alright, thanks
Re: Help! My $100 Worth Of Bitcoin I Deposited On Blockchain Wallet Disappeared by cruzclinton1(m): 9:35am On Jan 06, 2017
chordrylateral:

alright, thanks. bro is like u known this bitcoin so well. am prospective member, planing to start bitcoin milling soon. pls I want u to be my mentor. am planing if mmm come back next week,I will get my money and venture into bitcoin. how can I reach u
Re: Help! My $100 Worth Of Bitcoin I Deposited On Blockchain Wallet Disappeared by mayorwesley: 10:06am On Jan 06, 2017
Thanks everyone for your kind responses, after contacting my exchanger and blockchain contact Services, it was discovered that the transfered bitcoin was reverted back to my exchanger, This mornin my bitcoin wallet was funded with my 100$ bitcoin. Im so happy, This experience will serve as a lesson for me and others.

2 Likes

Re: Help! My $100 Worth Of Bitcoin I Deposited On Blockchain Wallet Disappeared by sanxynet(m): 10:10am On Jan 06, 2017
mayorwesley:

Thanks for your advise, but have you ever experienced this kind of situation before, The support center for blockchain don't have chat or call and the FAQs don't have questions related to this particular situation. I also went to the company that sold the bitcoin to me and they said it had not reversed into there system, don't know what to do now.
You are funny, just pick something related to your issue and write a comprehensive detail as you did here, you can also include the date of purchase. The advice given about using another Bitcoin wallet is also good. I also use localBitcoins.com, the only reason why people use blockchain is because it show the dollar equivalent in real time in their account while localbitcoins.com will only show the Bitcoin. I have not experienced it but I know people who had issues with blockchain. Just message their support they will reply you with details

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! My $100 Worth Of Bitcoin I Deposited On Blockchain Wallet Disappeared by sanxynet(m): 10:15am On Jan 06, 2017
mayorwesley:
Thanks everyone for your kind responses, after contacting my exchanger and blockchain contact Services, it was discovered that the transfered bitcoin was reverted back to my exchanger, This mornin my bitcoin wallet was funded with my 100$ bitcoin. Im so happy, This experience will serve as a lesson for me and others.
Thank God you got it resolved
Re: Help! My $100 Worth Of Bitcoin I Deposited On Blockchain Wallet Disappeared by chordrylateral(m): 11:25am On Jan 06, 2017
mayorwesley:
I told you it will revert back . you can't loss your coin on blockchain
Re: Help! My $100 Worth Of Bitcoin I Deposited On Blockchain Wallet Disappeared by chordrylateral(m): 11:35am On Jan 06, 2017
cruzclinton1:

alright, thanks. bro is like u known this bitcoin so well. am prospective member, planing to start bitcoin milling soon. pls I want u to be my mentor. am planing if mmm come back next week,I will get my money and venture into bitcoin. how can I reach u

Bitcoin mining is very hard and it take a lot of time.y you can accumulate bitcoin joining peer to peer bitcoin donation(which I strongly recommend) or you invest in HYIP investments(very risky).if you have what it takes to mine bitcoin all well and good.
Re: Help! My $100 Worth Of Bitcoin I Deposited On Blockchain Wallet Disappeared by mayorwesley: 12:37pm On Jan 06, 2017
chordrylateral:

I told you it will revert back . you can't loss your coin on blockchain
Thanks alot chordrylateral, your advice really helped been that u had experienced dis before. I hope dis doesnt happen again cos wat really scared me was d fact that previous history of transaction was missing.
Re: Help! My $100 Worth Of Bitcoin I Deposited On Blockchain Wallet Disappeared by mayorwesley: 12:38pm On Jan 06, 2017
sanxynet:

Thank God you got it resolved
Thanks for your concern
Re: Help! My $100 Worth Of Bitcoin I Deposited On Blockchain Wallet Disappeared by cruzclinton1(m): 1:37pm On Jan 06, 2017
chordrylateral:

Bitcoin mining is very hard and it take a lot of time.y you can accumulate bitcoin joining peer to peer bitcoin donation(which I strongly recommend) or you invest in HYIP investments(very risky).if you have what it takes to mine bitcoin all well and good.
is like I used the wrong word,what I mean is that,I want to go into bitcoin, have a bitcoin wallet ,fund it and start growing it like PHing with bitcoin on MMM Nigeria or NNN. that's what I mean bro. so I need someone who is into bitcoin well that has being PHing and GHing. who knows more about bitcoin like this one I just heard that if u have a new bitcoin in ur wallet, that u have to back it up to avoid ur bitcoin missing or reversing back to the sender as the case of the POSTER OF THIS THREAD. I NEED a mentor to teach me some facts about bitcoin. how do I get ur contact.
Re: Help! My $100 Worth Of Bitcoin I Deposited On Blockchain Wallet Disappeared by fxtree: 1:50pm On Jan 06, 2017
Re: Help! My $100 Worth Of Bitcoin I Deposited On Blockchain Wallet Disappeared by fxtree: 1:52pm On Jan 06, 2017
Re: Help! My $100 Worth Of Bitcoin I Deposited On Blockchain Wallet Disappeared by fxtree: 1:58pm On Jan 06, 2017
Re: Help! My $100 Worth Of Bitcoin I Deposited On Blockchain Wallet Disappeared by mayorwesley: 2:07pm On Jan 06, 2017
fxtree:

Please what exchanger do you use

Naira4dollar

1 Like

Re: Help! My $100 Worth Of Bitcoin I Deposited On Blockchain Wallet Disappeared by chordrylateral(m): 6:10pm On Jan 06, 2017
cruzclinton1:

is like I used the wrong word,what I mean is that,I want to go into bitcoin, have a bitcoin wallet ,fund it and start growing it like PHing with bitcoin on MMM Nigeria or NNN. that's what I mean bro. so I need someone who is into bitcoin well that has being PHing and GHing. who knows more about bitcoin like this one I just heard that if u have a new bitcoin in ur wallet, that u have to back it up to avoid ur bitcoin missing or reversing back to the sender as the case of the POSTER OF THIS THREAD. I NEED a mentor to teach me some facts about bitcoin. how do I get ur contact.

ok
Re: Help! My $100 Worth Of Bitcoin I Deposited On Blockchain Wallet Disappeared by goddyAir: 6:25pm On Jan 06, 2017
Mine free bicoin here https://upmcoins.com/?ref=93994 jus signup wit the
Re: Help! My $100 Worth Of Bitcoin I Deposited On Blockchain Wallet Disappeared by cruzclinton1(m): 6:26pm On Jan 06, 2017
chordrylateral:

ok 07068066046(WhatsApp)
thanks
Re: Help! My $100 Worth Of Bitcoin I Deposited On Blockchain Wallet Disappeared by cruzclinton1(m): 6:41pm On Jan 06, 2017
mayorwesley:

pls gurus in biticoin, what measures do we have to take to avoid " our transferred bitcoin from being reverted back to our seller " coz some fraudsters can use such method to dupe people. like me that is always saying that when I went to buy butcoin, I will buy from person I know, face to face,I will sure u d money, then u transfer, I pay u immediately....... but this reverting back of bitcoin now, the bitcoin may later revert back by my seller or by blockchain..........so my question again, what can we do to avoid our transferred bitcoin from being reverted back to our seller?............ is it by backing it up immediately is being transferred as my friend here earlier advised. thanks

1 Like

Re: Help! My $100 Worth Of Bitcoin I Deposited On Blockchain Wallet Disappeared by cruzclinton1(m): 10:06am On Jan 07, 2017
[quote author=Achimaechi post=52559172][/quote]
bro which one do you advice us to use ? is blockchain.info OK?
Re: Help! My $100 Worth Of Bitcoin I Deposited On Blockchain Wallet Disappeared by Tundenoni(m): 3:19pm On Feb 17, 2017
what could be the problem please ?
Blochchain is not sending verification email to login...
I can't access my fund for days now.

what can I do?
please help a brother.
Re: Help! My $100 Worth Of Bitcoin I Deposited On Blockchain Wallet Disappeared by rainmaker12(m): 10:47am On Aug 29, 2017
mayorwesley:
I bought 100 dollars worth of bitcoin and deposited into my blockchain wallet which i confirm yesterday, but today i opened my wallet to discover d 100 dollars bitcoin was gone and no transaction history of bitcoin deposite or transfer as regard dat amount. Pls I am new to this, can someone explain what is goin on. Im lost cos that is my hard earned money.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Invest #1000 And Earn #40000 / Online Tasks That Pay - My Experience / Weekly Stock Picks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.