Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,698 members, 7,823,966 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

Heartbroken Lady Weeps As Her Boyfriend Dumps Her (Video) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Heartbroken Lady Weeps As Her Boyfriend Dumps Her (Video) (58097 Views)

Lady Drinks Sniper As Boyfriend Dumps Her After 4 Years Of Dating (Video) / 'my Boyfriend Of 4 Years Just Got Engaged' - Heartbroken Lady Shares Story / "I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heartbroken Lady Weeps As Her Boyfriend Dumps Her (Video) by Nobody: 10:45am On Jan 05, 2017
devonpaul:

Oyindmola!!!!!!!!
Paulo!!!!!!
Re: Heartbroken Lady Weeps As Her Boyfriend Dumps Her (Video) by Xaddy(m): 10:45am On Jan 05, 2017
kanadian:

i pity you

una don start ba?
Re: Heartbroken Lady Weeps As Her Boyfriend Dumps Her (Video) by cloudyskygrind(m): 10:52am On Jan 05, 2017
Recession everywhere. Buhari do something people are running mad
Re: Heartbroken Lady Weeps As Her Boyfriend Dumps Her (Video) by Orgyte: 10:53am On Jan 05, 2017
so this my girl went to nairaland to complain that I dumped her. mehnn but it is not wise for you to start forcing yourself on me.
Re: Heartbroken Lady Weeps As Her Boyfriend Dumps Her (Video) by oglalasioux(m): 10:55am On Jan 05, 2017
This is not love. It's infatuation.

Never let someone you are 'in love' with make you spend money on him/her. This is what you get if you do. Once the person decide to move on you cry for the money not the love.
Re: Heartbroken Lady Weeps As Her Boyfriend Dumps Her (Video) by Nobody: 10:55am On Jan 05, 2017
Justdulla:
What won't ma eyes see this new year.
My dear move on afterall his a boyfriend and not a husband.

Is it not from boyfriend you get husband? Or you want to count 2 without counting 1.

You are replying move on because you don't know that it hurts so much.
Re: Heartbroken Lady Weeps As Her Boyfriend Dumps Her (Video) by emperorzz(m): 11:12am On Jan 05, 2017
your ability to pull stunts such as this is the reason any man will dump you in the first place....stop involving everyone in your relationship
Re: Heartbroken Lady Weeps As Her Boyfriend Dumps Her (Video) by Emeritusseun(m): 11:20am On Jan 05, 2017
marketresearch:
LOve is one thing that even science cant predicts, it goes beyond human reasoning, Its easier to advise and judge from the other side until it happens to you.
Love is the only thing that will make you take a bike on Lagos Ibadan expressway without a helmet just to make her happy
Love will make you tell your parents you dont have money and you lavish lots of money on your lover
love will make you run away from your parents house just because you dont want to cook only to go to his house to cook with all joy and excitement
Love Love Love -

THe girls should move on though its not easy. She should cry as much as she can, share the story as far as she can, brace herself together. Become better, do away with negative things or trying to pay him back, Build herself up and be strong. A failed relationship is better than a failed marriage.

For your website design and blog design visit www.leksmediaconcept.com or call 08173091370
Re: Heartbroken Lady Weeps As Her Boyfriend Dumps Her (Video) by arabianights: 11:24am On Jan 05, 2017
magicminister:
IF ONLY YOU SUCCKED HIS DICCC!! grin grin
are you for real? You think this is a joke? People chat suicide for things like this... Not all humans are strong. If you won't state something meaningful, please then don't just state a darn thing

1 Like

Re: Heartbroken Lady Weeps As Her Boyfriend Dumps Her (Video) by Anusiemgood(m): 11:30am On Jan 05, 2017
Actually is not easy but u hv to but ur self together...if such thing has never happen to you,u will see it as nothing...

1 Like

Re: Heartbroken Lady Weeps As Her Boyfriend Dumps Her (Video) by Heavance(m): 11:31am On Jan 05, 2017
We all know how it feels, people shouting move on felt worse when it happened to them, but here they are forming strong on social media....
To the girl, all she needs is a strong confidant to help her build and love herself more,your life depends on You and God, let the guy be, don't give him that joy of seeing you crying over him, he has seen an attractive thing, nothing can change his mind for now.
The lady just need to engage in what will make life fun right now, find reasons to smile more, stay away from relationship for a year if she can. Just build your career, smile more and you will see how beautiful you appear........spend more time with your talent.
Then you will realize there are far better things in life than those things you thought were important
Re: Heartbroken Lady Weeps As Her Boyfriend Dumps Her (Video) by wintersnow(m): 11:34am On Jan 05, 2017
Ecosystem4u:
Everywhere on Nairaland is now Give a F**k this Give a F**k that. Whats with this silly and illmanered touts who cant simply compose a post.

Seun with this new trend matured minds might stop coming here, the childishness is just too much.

I just don't understand the reason for all these, buh seriously I Dan gv a fck
Re: Heartbroken Lady Weeps As Her Boyfriend Dumps Her (Video) by Biospnx(m): 11:34am On Jan 05, 2017
Saw dis video early last year tho
Re: Heartbroken Lady Weeps As Her Boyfriend Dumps Her (Video) by wintersnow(m): 11:36am On Jan 05, 2017
IF ONLY YOU WERE THIS HOT!!!!

Re: Heartbroken Lady Weeps As Her Boyfriend Dumps Her (Video) by Missmossy(f): 11:45am On Jan 05, 2017
Aww that must have hurt, life goes on babe. He definitely isn't worth the tears. Keep moving biko.
Re: Heartbroken Lady Weeps As Her Boyfriend Dumps Her (Video) by Caseless: 11:45am On Jan 05, 2017
I really feel for her. I wish I could help.
Re: Heartbroken Lady Weeps As Her Boyfriend Dumps Her (Video) by starrygal(f): 11:46am On Jan 05, 2017
hrtbroken nd u get tym for video nd selfie.u sure he didnt leave cos u kolomental?

1 Like

Re: Heartbroken Lady Weeps As Her Boyfriend Dumps Her (Video) by Jennifer89(f): 12:06pm On Jan 05, 2017
Lol smh
Re: Heartbroken Lady Weeps As Her Boyfriend Dumps Her (Video) by Malakh: 12:11pm On Jan 05, 2017
thats is not love, the love you describe is just a misunderstanding of two fools...I guess you dont know what love is either[b][/b]
marketresearch:
LOve is one thing that even science cant predicts, it goes beyond human reasoning, Its easier to advise and judge from the other side until it happens to you.
Love is the only thing that will make you take a bike on Lagos Ibadan expressway without a helmet just to make her happy
Love will make you tell your parents you dont have money and you lavish lots of money on your lover
love will make you run away from your parents house just because you dont want to cook only to go to his house to cook with all joy and excitement
Love Love Love -

THe girls should move on though its not easy. She should cry as much as she can, share the story as far as she can, brace herself together. Become better, do away with negative things or trying to pay him back, Build herself up and be strong. A failed relationship is better than a failed marriage.

For your website design and blog design visit www.leksmediaconcept.com or call 08173091370
Re: Heartbroken Lady Weeps As Her Boyfriend Dumps Her (Video) by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jan 05, 2017
DUDE ABEG. IF SHE IS WORTH IT. PLEASE FORGIVE HER. THOSE ARE TRUE TEARS OF REMORSE COMING FROM HER HEART.
PLEASE FORGIVE HER PLEASE. WORD FROM A BROTHER.
Re: Heartbroken Lady Weeps As Her Boyfriend Dumps Her (Video) by agrovick(m): 12:17pm On Jan 05, 2017
Mtcheeeww, berra don't die for nothing
Re: Heartbroken Lady Weeps As Her Boyfriend Dumps Her (Video) by snowblaq(f): 12:18pm On Jan 05, 2017
..i honestly don't know why...but this video seems very funny to me.. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Heartbroken Lady Weeps As Her Boyfriend Dumps Her (Video) by Mruwa: 12:26pm On Jan 05, 2017
next time if i wan dump my girl friend i go record am, as dumping of gf done turn news now.
Re: Heartbroken Lady Weeps As Her Boyfriend Dumps Her (Video) by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jan 05, 2017
darbeelicious baby come and see o, this will not be our story
Re: Heartbroken Lady Weeps As Her Boyfriend Dumps Her (Video) by monerozi5590: 12:43pm On Jan 05, 2017
wintersnow:
Madam I hardly do this buh for your tears.....use this wan wipe your eyes
...lol... epic

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Heartbroken Lady Weeps As Her Boyfriend Dumps Her (Video) by wintersnow(m): 12:43pm On Jan 05, 2017
snowblaq:
..i honestly don't know why...but this video seems very funny to me.. grin grin grin grin

Cause you've never been heartbroken??
My dear you've never truly love sm1
Re: Heartbroken Lady Weeps As Her Boyfriend Dumps Her (Video) by bobbybrown007: 12:45pm On Jan 05, 2017
Divay22:
Guys Guys Guys
what happened to them?
Re: Heartbroken Lady Weeps As Her Boyfriend Dumps Her (Video) by Divay22(f): 12:51pm On Jan 05, 2017
bobbybrown007:
what happened to them?
the only thing they can break very well is HEART
Re: Heartbroken Lady Weeps As Her Boyfriend Dumps Her (Video) by dammysel(f): 1:07pm On Jan 05, 2017
marketresearch:
Love Love Love -

I did my own crying in the room like I was going to die. She should have done that. This is too much o. He is shacking the new girl already oh.
Re: Heartbroken Lady Weeps As Her Boyfriend Dumps Her (Video) by biggz82: 1:15pm On Jan 05, 2017
Madness
Re: Heartbroken Lady Weeps As Her Boyfriend Dumps Her (Video) by darichlife: 1:23pm On Jan 05, 2017
Bleep boys alert everywhere, if only these gullible girls can keep their legs closed
Re: Heartbroken Lady Weeps As Her Boyfriend Dumps Her (Video) by Idamond: 1:28pm On Jan 05, 2017
Divay22:
Guys Guys Guys
no worry i go soon dump u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Juan Carlos Escotet Alviarez Death: Billionaire Son Dies Rescuing His Fiancée / Couple Who Met At NYSC Camp Are To Wed Next Month / When You Hold Her All Night (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.