Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:06 AM

Juan Carlos Escotet Alviarez Death: Billionaire Son Dies Rescuing His Fiancée - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Juan Carlos Escotet Alviarez Death: Billionaire Son Dies Rescuing His Fiancée (58075 Views)

Man Surrenders As His Fiancée Happily Gives Him Doggy Pose In Pre-wedding Photo / Man Resting His Head On His Fiancée’s Chest In Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos / Soldier Rescues His Fiancée Who Is A Nurse In War Front In Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Juan Carlos Escotet Alviarez Death: Billionaire Son Dies Rescuing His Fiancée by judatech: 10:51pm On Mar 14, 2022
The son of a Spanish-Venezuelan billionaire was killed in a boating accident during a fishing competition in the Florida Keys. Juan Carlos Escotet Alviárez, 31, dived into the water to rescue his fiancée after she fell overboard, only to get himself caught up in the boat’s propeller. He died of his injuries while his girlfriend, Andrea Montero, 30, swam clear.
Escotet was the youngest son of the banker Juan Carlos Escotet Rodriguez, owner of the Banesco Bank, for which he worked in Miami.
REUTERS

Billionaire banker’s son killed by boat propeller while trying to save fiancée

The son of a billionaire banker was killed by a boat propeller while desperately trying to save his fiancée during a Florida Keys fishing competition.

Juan Carlos Escotet Alviarez — the 31-year-old son of Venezuela-based Banesco president Juan Carlos Escotet Rodriguez — died Saturday afternoon after jumping into waters about six miles off north Key Largo as he and fiancée Andrea Montero, 30, tried to snag sailfish from a 60-foot boat, the Miami Herald reported.

Escotet Alviarez dove into the water to try to save Montero when she fell overboard, but hit the vessel’s propeller immediately and died from his injuries, according to a Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission report obtained by the newspaper.

The pair were taking part in a fishing tournament organized by the Ocean Reef Club in Key Largo. The FWC report did not cite Montero’s condition and a call seeking additional comment from the agency was not immediately returned Monday.

Escotet Alviarez was the youngest of Escotet Rodriguez’s sons, Venezuelan newspaper El Nacional reported.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost.com/2022/03/14/son-of-billionaire-juan-carlos-escotet-rodriguez-killed-by-boat-propeller/amp/

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Juan Carlos Escotet Alviarez Death: Billionaire Son Dies Rescuing His Fiancée by rickpat(m): 10:55pm On Mar 14, 2022
really sad!!

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Juan Carlos Escotet Alviarez Death: Billionaire Son Dies Rescuing His Fiancée by Nobody: 10:56pm On Mar 14, 2022
True love. I can do this for my Nigerian gf too. then another man will continue from where i stopped.

210 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Juan Carlos Escotet Alviarez Death: Billionaire Son Dies Rescuing His Fiancée by Nobody: 11:01pm On Mar 14, 2022
He died in love, reckless love.
You died to save her,what a loving guy.

94 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Juan Carlos Escotet Alviarez Death: Billionaire Son Dies Rescuing His Fiancée by thorpido(m): 11:04pm On Mar 14, 2022
Hard one.
He had to try and save the girl but put himself at risk.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Juan Carlos Escotet Alviarez Death: Billionaire Son Dies Rescuing His Fiancée by gift2xl: 11:05pm On Mar 14, 2022
Don't die for any woman, another man will quotinue shinning the kontus.

194 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Juan Carlos Escotet Alviarez Death: Billionaire Son Dies Rescuing His Fiancée by luminouz(m): 11:12pm On Mar 14, 2022
I don't want to say SIMP

But most western men are like that anyways.

The girl would move on... ASAP

RIP

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Juan Carlos Escotet Alviarez Death: Billionaire Son Dies Rescuing His Fiancée by Popjoan1: 11:16pm On Mar 14, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Bleep
hmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Juan Carlos Escotet Alviarez Death: Billionaire Son Dies Rescuing His Fiancée by Popjoan1: 11:16pm On Mar 14, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Juan Carlos Escotet Alviarez Death: Billionaire Son Dies Rescuing His Fiancée by advanceDNA: 11:20pm On Mar 14, 2022
She can swim?? .she even swam to safety..then why dive recklessly to the extent of getting caught by the boat propeller ....

Abi Which kind son be this..??

110 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Juan Carlos Escotet Alviarez Death: Billionaire Son Dies Rescuing His Fiancée by posty56: 11:23pm On Mar 14, 2022
men killing themselves for women since 19BC SMH, babe go vex her vending machine done off

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Juan Carlos Escotet Alviarez Death: Billionaire Son Dies Rescuing His Fiancée by Lalami3232(m): 11:25pm On Mar 14, 2022
Women are known to make men die before their time, right from the Bible.
See as dem cut John the Baptist head.
See as dem barb Samson bololo.
See as dem confuse king Solomon even with all he wisdom
See as Jezebel make a prophet called Elijah run for he life.
See eeh, most women bring nothing but pains to us.
A young boy dey boast say if to say all women for this life be like he mama, every woman for be angel. An old man ask am one simple question, the man say "na so your papa tell you?? "
Laslas eeh, women can either raise you up or bring you down. I hear say devil dey 200L for university of women. I no know if the rumor na truth sha.

I don talk am before and I go talk am again, "the day I go mistakenly born girl pikin, I go *****"

94 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Juan Carlos Escotet Alviarez Death: Billionaire Son Dies Rescuing His Fiancée by Stevenson1(m): 3:22am On Mar 15, 2022
Nawa oo. See as this young handsome man wasted his life just like that. I thought they were supposed to have professionals alongside them??
That's how jack left rose alone at the raft and died of cold too while he would have rather shared the raft with her in TITANIC.
That's what Hollywood have been instigating men to do. To save ladies and die rather than save themselves and the ladies if the opportunity calls for both.
I hate that mentality I swear. Who said that men lives worth less than that of females abeg??
Anything, you go hear evacuate females first like say men are bullet proof to danger.
Anyways, RIP to the handsome guy. In your next world, don't be a hero. Be smart! The girl go move on very fast sef.

Superfit original brake pad for all cars (Toyota, Honda, mercedes and co) in stocks now and affordable too. Mail me for yours.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Juan Carlos Escotet Alviarez Death: Billionaire Son Dies Rescuing His Fiancée by Badb0y4lyf(m): 6:35am On Mar 15, 2022
Why when you are not super man there are many ways to die not like this. Yet the girl saw him hooked in the propeller she still swim to safety and save her life first. Woman don't care about you they think of themselves first and what you bring to the table. Understand this and know peace.

57 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Juan Carlos Escotet Alviarez Death: Billionaire Son Dies Rescuing His Fiancée by zexy2030(m): 6:46am On Mar 15, 2022
Every woman deserves to be loved. But loving a woman requires 6th sense. Many of the commenters would do same if u r in his shoes. You saw ur fiance would be hit by vehicle and she would die before your eyes. Your adrenalin will not make you reason sef. Rip young man, you are respected.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Juan Carlos Escotet Alviarez Death: Billionaire Son Dies Rescuing His Fiancée by LordIsaac(m): 7:02am On Mar 15, 2022
Within 3 months, she will be riding on another man....that's the latitude of this specie's loyalty. Meanwhile let me reiterate, the female gender must be under constant supervision lest they hurt themselves and everyone else around them.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Juan Carlos Escotet Alviarez Death: Billionaire Son Dies Rescuing His Fiancée by paulolee(m): 7:05am On Mar 15, 2022
he died and she swam for safety, simply means dt d guy is truly in stupid love bt such dnt happen in d hood wr am from..
d last we fit do na to cry for help make divers kum help u, a guy can never enter water to save his bea bcoz options too plenty

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Juan Carlos Escotet Alviarez Death: Billionaire Son Dies Rescuing His Fiancée by sexydebo(m): 7:08am On Mar 15, 2022
Phoool �

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Juan Carlos Escotet Alviarez Death: Billionaire Son Dies Rescuing His Fiancée by gaby(m): 7:15am On Mar 15, 2022
Nairaland Pillers will term his death "a SIMPle" death.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Juan Carlos Escotet Alviarez Death: Billionaire Son Dies Rescuing His Fiancée by fourboys: 9:42am On Mar 15, 2022
Wasted life, one disadvantage of being a SIMP angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Juan Carlos Escotet Alviarez Death: Billionaire Son Dies Rescuing His Fiancée by freshkpomo(m): 10:06am On Mar 15, 2022
EFCC dey hot for Benin now o, make una help us beg them to release slowamir and Fenandezisback

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Juan Carlos Escotet Alviarez Death: Billionaire Son Dies Rescuing His Fiancée by Mko123(m): 10:07am On Mar 15, 2022
He died both on Active and passive service. Kudos Hero.
Our generation will never forget the lesson from this, extend my greetings to Jack in Titanic

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Juan Carlos Escotet Alviarez Death: Billionaire Son Dies Rescuing His Fiancée by poncedeleon: 10:07am On Mar 15, 2022
lkkk
Re: Juan Carlos Escotet Alviarez Death: Billionaire Son Dies Rescuing His Fiancée by Nobody: 10:07am On Mar 15, 2022
That's why bill bur said titanic is a horror movie!

Now he's dead and she'll mourn his for some time and move on. Sad sad life.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Juan Carlos Escotet Alviarez Death: Billionaire Son Dies Rescuing His Fiancée by Nobody: 10:08am On Mar 15, 2022
E carry love for head
Re: Juan Carlos Escotet Alviarez Death: Billionaire Son Dies Rescuing His Fiancée by muheeb01(m): 10:08am On Mar 15, 2022
Chai rip to him
Re: Juan Carlos Escotet Alviarez Death: Billionaire Son Dies Rescuing His Fiancée by Klington: 10:08am On Mar 15, 2022
He failed the first rule of life....

"Never be a SIMP"

"The girl swam clearly while he was trying to be a SIMPing hero."

19 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How A Lady Secretly Planned Her Friend's Engagement But Instead She Got Engaged / When You Hold Her All Night (pics) / You Ask A Lady Out But She Bluntly Asks "Do You Want To Have Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.