Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

Who Is The President Of Nigeria? Dr. Muhammadu Buhari – Miss Nnewi Contestant - Fashion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Who Is The President Of Nigeria? Dr. Muhammadu Buhari – Miss Nnewi Contestant (44245 Views)

Miss Ihiala, Anambra Beauty Contestant Goes Viral (Photo) / Enugu Beauty Queen Contestant Forgets The Name Of Her School(Video) / Miss Rivers Contestant Embarrasses Herself When Asked A Question (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is The President Of Nigeria? Dr. Muhammadu Buhari – Miss Nnewi Contestant by ajasbaba(m): 10:00am On Jan 05, 2017
ok

Re: Who Is The President Of Nigeria? Dr. Muhammadu Buhari – Miss Nnewi Contestant by Ayinke93(f): 10:01am On Jan 05, 2017
See dem grin.... Flat heads lipsrsealed
Re: Who Is The President Of Nigeria? Dr. Muhammadu Buhari – Miss Nnewi Contestant by golddust6000(m): 10:03am On Jan 05, 2017
Ngokafor:

...You are very wrong with your postulations.
....In my office,most applicants who are able to scale through job interviews over the years are usually females(it has nothing to do with 'bottom-power'cos i usually have the last say on who gets picked)..Most males we have interviewed always appears not to know what they are talking about..Sometimes we are 'forced' to lower the oral interview standards slighly for males so that we can have enough mix of male and female...The funny thing is that those males we gave 'waivers' to turned out okay on their jobs,but they didnt sound as smart during their interviews..

...My point is that the fact that some females may not flow with the kind of conversations you guys find interesting does not make them stvpid...For instance,Most females(me included)find UEFA football and all the plethora of analysis that go with it boring,but that does not make me any less intelligent.

....On this forum,i dont see much of the so-called male intellectual prowess anyway because most intellectual discourse usually have little or no comments.It is only stuupid threads about celebrities,tribal threads,anti-female thread,sychophantic political threads,ego-tripping inter-country threads that you see comments going on forever..usually by males.

...Trust me when i say that there is no iota of intelligence by most male posters here to support your assertions that you guys are more intelligent...you can book-mark that.
aunti ngor, that is not true about the male gender. Most nigerian girls their brains has been coverd by the attarchment the fix on their head, that is the major reason they have very low IQ

1 Like

Re: Who Is The President Of Nigeria? Dr. Muhammadu Buhari – Miss Nnewi Contestant by scachy(m): 10:05am On Jan 05, 2017
Am not surprised at all. Most gals nowadays are focused on having boyfriend, make up artistry n other trivial stuffs than reading n learning.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The President Of Nigeria? Dr. Muhammadu Buhari – Miss Nnewi Contestant by Nobody: 10:06am On Jan 05, 2017
davodyguy:

Ignorance at its peak.

How will you be informed?

Hahahahaha... ...informed of lies huhhhhh..... Nigerians too dump to be human...... Alright to clear u we get our news else where not Nigeria newspapers...... SomedY u will be surprise to read a HEADLINE that ua arrested why ua sitting at home reading it.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The President Of Nigeria? Dr. Muhammadu Buhari – Miss Nnewi Contestant by Kulas: 10:06am On Jan 05, 2017
The truth is that many of the beautiful ladies u see have nothing in their brain.Sometime ago,I was interacting with one beautiful well dressed tall lady wearing jeans trouser with T shirt,she look smart with what she put on,she told me she is in a higher institution.I asked her which course of study,she simply told me "I am an accountant there".Within me I laughed.I asked her again,which level,she replied "hmm,level?,what do you mean by level?".I left.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The President Of Nigeria? Dr. Muhammadu Buhari – Miss Nnewi Contestant by chimexdnice(m): 10:07am On Jan 05, 2017
Lol

Re: Who Is The President Of Nigeria? Dr. Muhammadu Buhari – Miss Nnewi Contestant by JuneOctober(f): 10:07am On Jan 05, 2017
oldfoolnigger:
But kasu conferred on buhari with doctorate honour na,i remember that making frontpage here on nairaland...the lady is right

My brother I tell you oo. He can be referred to as a doctor. Dr Okonjo Iweala isn't in the science field yet she's a doctor with her PhD. The people accessing must be ignorant and the op too. Anyway, it's good. He has learnt Buhari has a doctorate honour.

Some people will never learn! Going about ridiculing a tribe. If a person from a community does something bad then the whole community is labelled bad? Oh please! Misbehaviors are undoubtedly everywhere in the country. Trying to bad mouth a particular set of people doesn't make you better.
And you see them call Buhari a 'bigot'

1 Like

Re: Who Is The President Of Nigeria? Dr. Muhammadu Buhari – Miss Nnewi Contestant by SalomonKane: 10:08am On Jan 05, 2017
In truth and sincerity, they are no different from the regular girls you see out there. The ones who only know about relationships more than they know about their books and current affairs.

We saw the likes of these girls here, during that past Miss Nairaland contest where many girls gave their monikers out for guys to help them answer questions.

The funny thing is this same girls will expect this same guys to respect them? Now how is that possible when you've shown a person the phone you use is way smarter than you?

1 Like

Re: Who Is The President Of Nigeria? Dr. Muhammadu Buhari – Miss Nnewi Contestant by Atonto: 10:08am On Jan 05, 2017
You reap what you Sow... No be Dr Buhari, na Prof Nnamdi Kanu.. all what they hear in their Biaphram radio is IPOB and secession. Lost n brainwashed generation
Re: Who Is The President Of Nigeria? Dr. Muhammadu Buhari – Miss Nnewi Contestant by talktonase(m): 10:09am On Jan 05, 2017
benedictnsi:
Hahahaha Hahahaha Hahahaha Hahahaha Hahahaha Hahahaha Hahahaha Hahahaha Hahahaha Hahahaha Hahahaha Hahahaha Hahahaha Hahahaha Hahahaha Hahahaha Hahahaha Hahahaha Hahahaha Hahahaha Hahahaha Hahahaha Hahahaha Hahahaha Hahahaha Hahahaha Hahahaha Hahahaha Hahahaha Hahahaha

See dem faces..... Bad market gringringrin

They thought it was Mouth Action and hand jobs.......... Most of these babes brain no pass 10MB
10MB is too much.rather 10kb

3 Likes

Re: Who Is The President Of Nigeria? Dr. Muhammadu Buhari – Miss Nnewi Contestant by Ngokafor(f): 10:10am On Jan 05, 2017
golddust6000:
aunti ngor, that is not true about the male gender. Most nigerian girls their brains has been coverd by the attarchment the fix on their head, that is the major reason they have very low IQ

...I am telling you what i know working in a Corporate Organisation..not una Nairaland side-gist..

...besides i suppose you are one of the males with very high I.Q right?? cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Who Is The President Of Nigeria? Dr. Muhammadu Buhari – Miss Nnewi Contestant by Ruggedpen: 10:10am On Jan 05, 2017
Girls think that everything is about curve.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The President Of Nigeria? Dr. Muhammadu Buhari – Miss Nnewi Contestant by repogirl(f): 10:10am On Jan 05, 2017
These girls fall hand sha! angry

1 Like

Re: Who Is The President Of Nigeria? Dr. Muhammadu Buhari – Miss Nnewi Contestant by hymanflex(m): 10:11am On Jan 05, 2017
So they've been going around with empty flat heads like container............ Bull shit!!!

900KB brains everywhere
Re: Who Is The President Of Nigeria? Dr. Muhammadu Buhari – Miss Nnewi Contestant by samdeyking01(m): 10:11am On Jan 05, 2017
lanicky:
Chai!
When Buhari turn doctor na? grin

Buhari wie no get waec certificate

1 Like

Re: Who Is The President Of Nigeria? Dr. Muhammadu Buhari – Miss Nnewi Contestant by jp4shot(m): 10:12am On Jan 05, 2017
My favourite fruit is ji.... grin
Re: Who Is The President Of Nigeria? Dr. Muhammadu Buhari – Miss Nnewi Contestant by Nobody: 10:18am On Jan 05, 2017
All they know is sexuology 101!

1 Like

Re: Who Is The President Of Nigeria? Dr. Muhammadu Buhari – Miss Nnewi Contestant by repogirl(f): 10:19am On Jan 05, 2017
Ngokafor:

....In my office,most applicants who are able to scale through job interviews over the years are usually females(it has nothing to do with 'bottom-power'cos i usually have the last say on who gets picked)..Most males we have interviewed always appears not to know what they are talking about..Sometimes we are 'forced' to lower the oral interview standards slighly for males so that we can have enough mix of male and female...The funny thing is that those males we gave 'waivers' to turned out okay on their jobs,but they didnt sound as smart during their interviews..

...My point is that the fact that some females may not flow with the kind of conversations you guys find interesting does not make them stvpid...For instance,Most females(me included)find UEFA football and all the plethora of analysis that go with it boring,but that does not make me any less intelligent.

....On this forum,i dont see much of the so-called male intellectual prowess anyway because most intellectual discourse usually have little or no comments.It is only stuupid threads about celebrities,tribal threads,anti-female thread,sychophantic political threads,ego-tripping inter-country threads that you see comments going on forever..usually by males.

...Trust me when i say that there is no iota of intelligence by most male posters here to support your assertions that you guys are more intelligent...you can book-mark that.
you've said it all.... If you take some time out and fish out Nairaland news threads about best graduating students or first class Nigerian students especially from the foreign universities, you'll see the number of females are more than the males.

I blame the organisers of this contest for not having an audition where these girls were properly interviewed before signing them up to disgrace themselves like this.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The President Of Nigeria? Dr. Muhammadu Buhari – Miss Nnewi Contestant by Nobody: 10:20am On Jan 05, 2017
Rita1982:
Even some that read fishery in school will be address as Dr in Nigeria
hey, don't go to that area at all
Re: Who Is The President Of Nigeria? Dr. Muhammadu Buhari – Miss Nnewi Contestant by Nobody: 10:21am On Jan 05, 2017
BEAUTY WITHOUT BRAIN
Re: Who Is The President Of Nigeria? Dr. Muhammadu Buhari – Miss Nnewi Contestant by vatiqan(m): 10:23am On Jan 05, 2017
Fine girl wey no get sense, na her private part, dey suffer!
Re: Who Is The President Of Nigeria? Dr. Muhammadu Buhari – Miss Nnewi Contestant by ka0s: 10:23am On Jan 05, 2017
I know truth hurts and i don't expect you yo agree with me knowing the typical Nigeria girl, but out there it's a well known and almost un-arguable that majority of Nigerian girls are extremely ignorant. I also have a strong urge to call you a liar as well since almost everyone can assert that what you just posted doesn't tally with reality. I used to be banker and i knew how 90% of the female bankers got recruited, I've owned and ran my own company for 11 years now with branches in every major city in Nigeria and i know how recruitment of female workers go as well. A graduate of UNIBEN and exra 4years studying abroad, i have dated both Nigerian and foreign women. Nigerian women remain the filth of Africa's womenhood.
It's not about topics that interest men or women, it's about basic knowledge any functional adult should know. Most women I've came across has no academic interest whatsoever, am afraid it seems they have no interest at all apart from superficial things like sitcoms and the latest celebrity gossip.
My son's current girlfriend is a Slovenian and we can talk for hours on topics from Nazism to Neo colonialism, Cultures, languages to bizarre stuffs like Stem cells. She's only 21 last August. Your silly Nigerian girls don't even know their own president, now you wonder what answer they'll give if you ask them who's Marcus Garvey or even bring up such important topics like Pan-Africanism.
Ngokafor:

8 Likes

Re: Who Is The President Of Nigeria? Dr. Muhammadu Buhari – Miss Nnewi Contestant by ItsMeAboki(m): 10:24am On Jan 05, 2017
Praktikals:
Empty flat head

LOL, and many like them would be rushing here to shout Buhari no get certificate - imagine supposed graduates for that matter; anyway its easy to guess how many got through i.e. exam malpractice, certificate forgery or simply bought their way in cash or kind.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The President Of Nigeria? Dr. Muhammadu Buhari – Miss Nnewi Contestant by Bayodele19(f): 10:25am On Jan 05, 2017
ka0s:
I can't find the old post where we once discussed the low IQ of Nigerian girls these days and i remembered the girls fought back with venom on that one.
It's almost impossible to find a girl that can read a book cover to cover, most girls can't even hold a decent conversation for 5 minutes unless you're talking about Davido or ToNto Dike.
They bring no value whatsoever to the life of a man, all they have is a pretty face and some not even so pretty.
The rate of female ignorance in Nigeria has resulted in Multitudes of pretty faced girls with no personality .
Most thinks all that men needs is just sex which shows the standards they've got.
How can these idiots raise the next generation of leaders ?
Are we not doomed already ?

Sex is soo easy and cheap these days you can get nuts reloaded for just 400 Naira.

I pity men that would marry these women.
dont tell me your girlfriend is a beautiful dummy, because you said the girls have a low IQ, definetly you are dating someone like that. pity u.
Re: Who Is The President Of Nigeria? Dr. Muhammadu Buhari – Miss Nnewi Contestant by AloyalNigerian(m): 10:25am On Jan 05, 2017
Rita1982:
Are you sure you're a literate? Or an ordinary graduate with papers.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The President Of Nigeria? Dr. Muhammadu Buhari – Miss Nnewi Contestant by philiancoop(m): 10:26am On Jan 05, 2017
Rita1982:
I'm sorry but this shows you are not better than anyone of them above.
Re: Who Is The President Of Nigeria? Dr. Muhammadu Buhari – Miss Nnewi Contestant by MARYchiells(f): 10:27am On Jan 05, 2017
ka0s:
I can't find the old post where we once discussed the low IQ of Nigerian girls these days and i remembered the girls fought back with venom on that one.
It's almost impossible to find a girl that can read a book cover to cover, most girls can't even hold a decent conversation for 5 minutes unless you're talking about Davido or ToNto Dike.
They bring no value whatsoever to the life of a man, all they have is a pretty face and some not even so pretty.
The rate of female ignorance in Nigeria has resulted in Multitudes of pretty faced girls with no personality .
Most thinks all that men needs is just sex which shows the standards they've got.
How can these idiots raise the next generation of leaders ?
Are we not doomed already ?

Sex is soo easy and cheap these days you can get nuts reloaded for just 400 Naira.

I pity men that would marry these women.

Oga, are you married? l think I'm interested.
Re: Who Is The President Of Nigeria? Dr. Muhammadu Buhari – Miss Nnewi Contestant by Nobody: 10:28am On Jan 05, 2017
Ngokafor:

You may be right to some extent. But should we not all be surprised that the event has to be cancelled because of a general lack of adequate performance from ALL the girls.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The President Of Nigeria? Dr. Muhammadu Buhari – Miss Nnewi Contestant by AloyalNigerian(m): 10:28am On Jan 05, 2017
Bayodele19:

dont tell me your girlfriend is a beautiful dummy, because you said the girls have a low IQ, definetly you are dating someone like that. pity u.
He never said all girls. Read well
Re: Who Is The President Of Nigeria? Dr. Muhammadu Buhari – Miss Nnewi Contestant by nwakibie3(m): 10:29am On Jan 05, 2017
The girl was right na. Shebi one school for kastina gave him honorary PhD
Re: Who Is The President Of Nigeria? Dr. Muhammadu Buhari – Miss Nnewi Contestant by Thread: 10:30am On Jan 05, 2017
Haha! What a disgrace!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa Dressed In Tissue Paper / Hair Breakage Remedy For Relaxed Hair / Meet Grace Oyelude - First Miss Nigeria (1957) And All Past Winners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.