Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,727 members, 7,816,989 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

A Fan Prays Kemi Adetiba Gets Engaged As She Turns 37 (PHOTOS) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Fan Prays Kemi Adetiba Gets Engaged As She Turns 37 (PHOTOS) (24383 Views)

Harrysong And Isioma Are Engaged As He Proposes (Video) / Chizzy Alichi Engaged As Fiancee Proposes To Her (Photos) / Fan Prays For Ubi Franklin's Marriage To Be Restored. See His Reply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Fan Prays Kemi Adetiba Gets Engaged As She Turns 37 (PHOTOS) by KingAfo(m): 9:24am On Jan 05, 2017
adetayo234:
the problem is that most of these girls set unrealistic and unreasonable standards that have their origins and inspirations from Telemundo

They don't know that those things happening in Telemundo rarely happen in real life
you are very correct

Re: A Fan Prays Kemi Adetiba Gets Engaged As She Turns 37 (PHOTOS) by LEOSIRSIR(m): 9:30am On Jan 05, 2017
Rita1982:
I guess she's related to Linda

Re: A Fan Prays Kemi Adetiba Gets Engaged As She Turns 37 (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 9:33am On Jan 05, 2017
adetayo234:
the problem is that most of these girls set unrealistic and unreasonable standards that have their origins and inspirations from Telemundo

They don't know that those things happening in Telemundo rarely happen in real life

That telemundo....if DSTV can remove am from my bouquet.....thank God.
Re: A Fan Prays Kemi Adetiba Gets Engaged As She Turns 37 (PHOTOS) by realsammie(m): 9:43am On Jan 05, 2017
Her life, her business.
But wait......

1 Like

Re: A Fan Prays Kemi Adetiba Gets Engaged As She Turns 37 (PHOTOS) by ajasbaba(m): 9:55am On Jan 05, 2017
op see

Re: A Fan Prays Kemi Adetiba Gets Engaged As She Turns 37 (PHOTOS) by Matthew4sure(m): 9:58am On Jan 05, 2017
Don't disturb God your prayer has answer if you can marry me, but wait o iam not Dangote son keep on searching.
Re: A Fan Prays Kemi Adetiba Gets Engaged As She Turns 37 (PHOTOS) by fkdmods: 10:03am On Jan 05, 2017
adetayo234:

Yes. Especially since we all know that once you get married, it automatically means you will be happy everyday for the rest of you life.
Re: A Fan Prays Kemi Adetiba Gets Engaged As She Turns 37 (PHOTOS) by adetayo234: 10:04am On Jan 05, 2017
fkdmods:

Yes. Especially since we all know that once you get married, it automatically means you will be happy everyday for the rest of you life.

Lolz. na moinmoin?
Re: A Fan Prays Kemi Adetiba Gets Engaged As She Turns 37 (PHOTOS) by Matthew4sure(m): 10:05am On Jan 05, 2017
Ok
Re: A Fan Prays Kemi Adetiba Gets Engaged As She Turns 37 (PHOTOS) by fkdmods: 10:08am On Jan 05, 2017
adetayo234:

Lolz. na moinmoin?

Abi what do you want me to say? Nigerians have this belief that it is the law that everyone must get married. Marriage is not for everyone nor does it translate to automatic happiness. If it was, divorce courts would not exist.

1 Like

Re: A Fan Prays Kemi Adetiba Gets Engaged As She Turns 37 (PHOTOS) by CoolFreeday(m): 10:32am On Jan 05, 2017
Bisjosh:
Men are scared of commitment

Forget that thing. its not about being scared, its about being able to take care of one's responsibility.
Re: A Fan Prays Kemi Adetiba Gets Engaged As She Turns 37 (PHOTOS) by adetayo234: 10:34am On Jan 05, 2017
fkdmods:

Abi what do you want me to say? Nigerians have this belief that it is the law that everyone must get married. Marriage is not for everyone nor does it translate to automatic happiness. If it was, divorce courts would not exist.

the problem is not marriage. the problems is in the way people handle it. people go into marriage with the wrong person and they end up in divorce. people will not study their partners carefully and just marry like that. people will not read and learn about marriage before getting married. people will go into marriage for wrong reasons, like physical and monetary attractions only. there is no way such won't end up in divorce.

all in all, God can't be wrong when He said "it is not good for a man (and I believe a woman too) to live alone."
Re: A Fan Prays Kemi Adetiba Gets Engaged As She Turns 37 (PHOTOS) by CoolFreeday(m): 10:34am On Jan 05, 2017
Rita1982:
lol. You no try for madam Linda o
Re: A Fan Prays Kemi Adetiba Gets Engaged As She Turns 37 (PHOTOS) by IdiAmin2(m): 10:46am On Jan 05, 2017
Bisjosh:

really?
typical olosho mentality

all these olosho that have used there youth jumping from one bed to another,
then when age they catch up to them, they will looking for someone to tie down aka 'commitment'
fvck commitment!!!
Re: A Fan Prays Kemi Adetiba Gets Engaged As She Turns 37 (PHOTOS) by gbegemaster(m): 10:49am On Jan 05, 2017
Pilot4Airbus:
How can someone know the mod who brought this to front page.

Because God will punish you all.
Lol. Wetin na?
Re: A Fan Prays Kemi Adetiba Gets Engaged As She Turns 37 (PHOTOS) by gbegemaster(m): 10:50am On Jan 05, 2017
9jakohai:

That telemundo....if DSTV can remove am from my bouquet.....thank God.
What about zeeworld?
Re: A Fan Prays Kemi Adetiba Gets Engaged As She Turns 37 (PHOTOS) by fkdmods: 10:55am On Jan 05, 2017
adetayo234:

the problem is not marriage. the problems is in the way people handle it. people go into marriage with the wrong person and they end up in divorce. people will not study their partners carefully and just marry like that. people will not read and learn about marriage before getting married. people will go into marriage for wrong reasons, like physical and monetary attractions only. there is no way such won't end up in divorce.

all in all, God can't be wrong when He said "it is not good for a man (and I believe a woman too) to live alone."

And that's the problem right there. Religion. There is no God. All that exists are natural laws. Natural laws and systems. People are just too lazy and too ignorant to read or to learn anything. You'll be surprised how the knowledge of the workings of the law of averages for instance can transform ones life to be incredibly successful. It definitely is not a must to marry because everyone is not the same.

1 Like

Re: A Fan Prays Kemi Adetiba Gets Engaged As She Turns 37 (PHOTOS) by adetayo234: 11:01am On Jan 05, 2017
fkdmods:

And that's the problem right there. Religion. There is no God. All that exists are natural laws. Natural laws and systems. People are just too lazy and too ignorant to read or to learn anything. You'll be surprised how the knowledge of the workings of the law of averages for instance can transform ones life to be incredibly successful. It definitely is not a must to marry because everyone is not the same.

you are right. everything happening is about natural law. the natural law was so strong that it parted the red sea. this same natural law gave Sarah a child when she was far beyond menopause. this incredible natural law also made Mother Mary pregnant without sexual intercourse.

Wow!!! What an exceptional "natural law"!!!

A fool says in his heart that there is no God.
Re: A Fan Prays Kemi Adetiba Gets Engaged As She Turns 37 (PHOTOS) by bakynes(m): 11:02am On Jan 05, 2017
IdiAmin2:

really?
typical olosho mentality

all these olosho that have used there youth jumping from one bed to another,
then when age they catch up to them, they will looking for someone to tie down aka 'commitment'
fvck commitment!!!
But Kemi Adetiba is a successful music director. Not every lady in their 30's live wayward lives in their 20's some just focus on career and by the time the success is attained they now start looking for a man at their late thirties.
Re: A Fan Prays Kemi Adetiba Gets Engaged As She Turns 37 (PHOTOS) by xcllaxix(m): 11:20am On Jan 05, 2017
Guys,I think the IDGAF thing is stale...its now becoming rather annoying and childish... We are grown men and Women for Gods sake!...its a forum for sensible interaction not a circus..
Re: A Fan Prays Kemi Adetiba Gets Engaged As She Turns 37 (PHOTOS) by zubby29(m): 11:31am On Jan 05, 2017
Rita1982:
wetin dey do dis 1.u b God or do u have a better life than her and Cynthia
Re: A Fan Prays Kemi Adetiba Gets Engaged As She Turns 37 (PHOTOS) by arabianights: 11:32am On Jan 05, 2017
Rita1982:
for real? Stop being silly dear
The ratio of men to women is very low. As at last it was1:4 I strongly feel it has gone worse maybe 1:10.its not possible for all women to marry. Have you taken a look around you? "we have a very high rate of women in their 40's and even above still single and in you it's not perculiar to Nigeria, it's International.
So when next you wish to make a fool of your self, do it intelligently
Re: A Fan Prays Kemi Adetiba Gets Engaged As She Turns 37 (PHOTOS) by HCF(m): 11:50am On Jan 05, 2017
bakynes:

But Kemi Adetiba is a successful music director. Not every lady in their 30's live wayward lives in their 20's some just focus on career and by the time the success is attained they now start looking for a man at their late thirties.
Spot on. Added to this, some ladies are not just lucky with men. It has little to do with waywardness. In fact, I observed that the tendency of a wayward lady getting married is higher than that of a disciplined and focused lady...
However, I didn't know Kemi was ALSO a music director..I thought she was solely into movies. She directed the much celebrated movie 'the wedding party'.

1 Like

Re: A Fan Prays Kemi Adetiba Gets Engaged As She Turns 37 (PHOTOS) by Filashade(f): 12:09pm On Jan 05, 2017
Bisjosh:

I believe so too.

With the way, I have seen friends, family and colleagues complaining of their relationship just baffles me.

What pained me the most is someone who I know very well in fact am related to that person and yet never knew the person could cheat. Chai!!

There is no good faithful people out there anymore.

I dont blame her for waiting. Whats the point of wasting your life dating over and over again only to get your heart broken each time and yes Men hate commitment like I am not even joking. I know what I am saying. Most men nowadays just want to sleep with u and thats about it really and I dont want no one to tell me but women need to change their ways, Are you telling me that every woman who every guy dates is after his money, doesnt know how to behave or her character doesnt show wife material? Come on. Lets be serious here.

I don't care if anyone disagrees with me but since I was a little girl I have seen all these from such a young age that now am just getting used to being an adult, I don't even want to worry myself about relationships or men anymore. Cheating is now the norm and women are having more than one bf's and men also and marriages dont last anymore only a few but even those are also miserable so please tell me why would someone waste their time getting married when people who are married or in a relationship are miserable?

Is okay!!!
embarassed

2 Likes

Re: A Fan Prays Kemi Adetiba Gets Engaged As She Turns 37 (PHOTOS) by bakynes(m): 12:13pm On Jan 05, 2017
HCF:

Spot on. Added to this, some ladies are not just lucky with men. It has little to do with waywardness. In fact, I observed that the tendency of a wayward lady getting married is higher than that of a disciplined and focused lady...
However, I didn't know Kemi was ALSO a music director..I thought she was solely into movies. She directed the much celebrated movie 'the wedding party'.
Sorry I didn't complete it she is a music video director.
Re: A Fan Prays Kemi Adetiba Gets Engaged As She Turns 37 (PHOTOS) by Chiccly(f): 12:32pm On Jan 05, 2017
Oh God! Please answer her prayer.She is wishing it comes through.

Kemi believe God.Anything is possible.
Re: A Fan Prays Kemi Adetiba Gets Engaged As She Turns 37 (PHOTOS) by IdiAmin2(m): 12:55pm On Jan 05, 2017
adetayo234:

you are right. everything happening is about natural law. the natural law was so strong that it parted the red sea. this same natural law gave Sarah a child when she was far beyond menopause. this incredible natural law also made Mother Mary pregnant without sexual intercourse.

grin grin grin
oh good ness me
so adults with a brain still belief in tales by moonlight.
dude, none of those examples you stated happened in real life.
It is oyinbo man's mythological stories
just like we Yorubas have our own mythological stories about orunmila coming to earth with a rope, chicken and a bag of sand, and the chicken walked all over the earth and spread the sand.
these are stories dude.
Re: A Fan Prays Kemi Adetiba Gets Engaged As She Turns 37 (PHOTOS) by adetayo234: 1:15pm On Jan 05, 2017
IdiAmin2:

grin grin grin
oh good ness me
so adults with a brain still belief in tales by moonlight.
dude, none of those examples you stated happened in real life.
It is oyinbo man's mythological stories
just like we Yorubas have our own mythological stories about orunmila coming to earth with a rope, chicken and a bag of sand, and the chicken walked all over the earth and spread the sand.
these are stories dude.

unfortunately for your atheistic mind, there are evidences of these things in Iraq, Israel, et al.
Re: A Fan Prays Kemi Adetiba Gets Engaged As She Turns 37 (PHOTOS) by fkdmods: 1:37pm On Jan 05, 2017
adetayo234:

With the God you have, how come you still think like an animal? The only reason you believe in God is because you cannot think. It is easier to believe the someone can turn water to wine or like you just said, "part the red sea". Do you know why you will always be at a stand still? Because you still think like a caveman. And where do cavemen live? In caves.
Re: A Fan Prays Kemi Adetiba Gets Engaged As She Turns 37 (PHOTOS) by adetayo234: 1:47pm On Jan 05, 2017
fkdmods:

With the God you have, how come you still think like an animal? The only reason you believe in God is because you cannot think. It is easier to believe the someone can turn water to wine or like you just said, "part the red sea". Do you know why you will always be at a stand still? Because you still think like a caveman. And where do cavemen live? In caves.

you reason like a nincompoop and nitwit. even your words lack cohesion. godlessness must be turning your life upside down. you can't even make correlative comments. shameful.

despite not believing in God, I'm sure you will believe I'm the devil, right?

and you that is mentally advanced because you are godless, what has godlessness achieved in your life. has godlessness healed you from mental incoherence? from the look of things, you are far from healing.

if you wind up a caveman sef, you should be happy. on actual sense a caveman is better than you. you should be dead and rotten.

either you like it or not, God is True. your doubt will never change that.
Re: A Fan Prays Kemi Adetiba Gets Engaged As She Turns 37 (PHOTOS) by fkdmods: 2:02pm On Jan 05, 2017
adetayo234:

you reason like a nincompoop and nitwit. even your words lack cohesion. godlessness must be turning your life upside down. you can't even make correlative comments. shameful.

despite not believing in God, I'm sure you will believe I'm the devil, right?

and you that is mentally advanced because you are godless, what has godlessness achieved in your life. has godlessness healed you from mental incoherence? from the look of things, you are far from healing.

if you wind up a caveman sef, you should be happy. on actual sense a caveman is better than you. you should be dead and rotten.

either you like it or not, God is True. your doubt will never change that.

Not really. I do believe you are a brain dead simpleton whose mind cannot and will never comprehend fact, logic, common sense and math. It is just too obvious. The funny thing is that i.diots like you who believe in fantasy don't really do so but for selfish ridiculous reasons. They are waiting for a "breakthrough" financially or otherwise, which will never come. It will never come because you do not have the mental acumen to survive in today's word where facts and logic will see you through to success rather than this cult fantasy. Let me give some sound advice that will make successful; Work hard and think right and you will not need to be on your dirty knees praying. Only lazy brain dead people pray.
Re: A Fan Prays Kemi Adetiba Gets Engaged As She Turns 37 (PHOTOS) by adetayo234: 2:07pm On Jan 05, 2017
fkdmods:

Not really. I do believe you are a brain dead simpleton whose mind cannot and will never comprehend fact, logic, common sense and math. It is just too obvious. The funny thing is that i.diots like you who believe in fantasy don't really do so but for selfish ridiculous reasons. They are waiting for a "breakthrough" financially or otherwise, which will never come. It will never come because you do not have the mental acumen to survive in today's word where facts and logic will see you through to success rather than this cult fantasy. Let me give a sound advice that will make successful; Work hard and think right and you will not need to be on your dirty knees praying. Only lazy brain dead people pray.

looks like armed robbers visited your home recently and they stole your brain and replaced it with sawdust. if not, you will know not all Christians think on ephemeral nonsense like you, Mr. Thoughtlessness IIddiot, is thinking.

either you like it or not, the Word of God is real. yes, very real. and there is nothing you can do about it. doubt from. here till your grave, and it will still not change the truth that God is Real.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Singer Aju Accused Of Impregnated And Abandoning Lady / Tobi’s Friend, Regina Almost Became A Yahoo Girl / Chuddy K Welcomes Twins With His Wife, Rachael (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.