Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:11 PM

Truth Or Lie About You - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Truth Or Lie About You (3502 Views)

(NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! / Truth Or Dare Party / Common Things That Women Lie About (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Truth Or Lie About You by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jan 05, 2017
Unfortunately, I don't do raw. The explicit, HardCore details of my life should be best left unknown, except to me of course. smiley.
RB007:

.These ones are not Raw enough cheesy....

..give us the HardCore ones grin..

Re: Truth Or Lie About You by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jan 05, 2017
Fabulocity:
Unfortunately, I don't do raw. The explicit, HardCore details of my life should be best left unknown, except to me of course. smiley.

....hahahaha!.

...but of course.. cheesy grin.
Re: Truth Or Lie About You by bqlekan(m): 2:24pm On Jan 05, 2017
1 I hate the fact that I'm unpredictable.

2 I make friends with almost anybody, yet I prefer to be alone always.

3 Yes, sex is not food but I can never go celibate.

4 I've died once

5 I'm in love

6 None of my family members knows where I live.. We only talk on phone..

cheesy grin
Re: Truth Or Lie About You by charijee(f): 3:39pm On Jan 05, 2017
Here to learn some truth cool
Re: Truth Or Lie About You by DaddySLY(m): 4:39pm On Jan 05, 2017
ouzo1:

Hahahaahaha...lai mohammed
i dont know what you are talking about
grin
Re: Truth Or Lie About You by gsainttrinity(m): 4:43pm On Jan 05, 2017
OBTSubtle:
grin

All Lies..

Well, here goes mine..

1. The reason I'm single is because all girls think handsome boys are players..

2. I've had enough sex to last me a lifetime, so Ive decided to be celibate, not because I've had enough sex majorly, but also because I have this feeling HIV is stalking me..

3. I have loved, and it hurts, but what can we do? It's meant to hurt, so I kill my desires before my desires kill me, my own way of showing strength..

4. Although I'm not gay, cgpa is more important to me than women..

5. I trust people to easily, I just pretend I don't trust you so you won't have room to screw me over..

6. I can fall in love in a split second.. I'm just good at pretending and letting the love rot at its initial stage..

7. I've dated four girls at the same time, not because I loved them, but because I was nursing a terrible heartbreak and I felt like doing whatever..

8. I'm still a virgin..

you just described me..... I take your format

1 Like

Re: Truth Or Lie About You by gsainttrinity(m): 4:49pm On Jan 05, 2017
LoRdCaT:
Here's mine:

1) I do not like my dad! I do not hate him, but i do not like him either and for this reason, i do not like home because i do not like seeing him.
2) Sex is overrated, i have never initiated it with any of my girlfriends, they initiate it all the time.
3) I do not like the course i am currently studying even though i choosed it myself, i am gonna take a second degree in a course my dad always wanted me to study. I told him this a week ago and i hated the way he said "I told you that you will soon see things from my angle" mtchew, the guyman think say him wise.
4) I am still so much in love with my Ex that anytime i am with my current girlfriend, i think about my ex and imagine i am with her.
5) I trust too easily, i just pretend not to trust you so that you not take advantage of me
6) I have a diary where i wrote the names of everyone who has hurt me since i was in SS1 and i plan to deal with them mercilessly. The name of my ex whom i am still in love with is on this list.
7) I smoke weed twice a month because it helps me forget about my numerous problems temporarily. I always pretend to be happy even when i am mostly sad.
8] I do not believe in love.

lol ...I love your flow.... So forgiveness no dey your dictionary....
Re: Truth Or Lie About You by LoRdCaT(m): 5:18pm On Jan 05, 2017
gsainttrinity:

lol ...I love your flow.... So forgiveness no dey your dictionary....
Lol, yes o, i do not forgive. I hurt those who hurt me and i make sure i hurt them more than they hurt me! Revenge is sweeter than forgiveness. grin
Re: Truth Or Lie About You by gsainttrinity(m): 5:24pm On Jan 05, 2017
LoRdCaT:
Lol, yes o, i do not forgive. I hurt those who hurt me and i make sure i hurt them more than they hurt me! Revenge is sweeter than forgiveness. grin

I fear you... bad nigger.

reminds me of one of the 48 laws of power. how you should never offend anyone because they may nurse revenge for their lifetime against you..

I didn't think someone like that exist really.
Re: Truth Or Lie About You by LoRdCaT(m): 5:30pm On Jan 05, 2017
gsainttrinity:

I fear you... bad nigger.

reminds me of one of the 48 laws of power. how you should never offend anyone because they may nurse revenge for their lifetime against you..

I didn't think someone like that exist really.
Well you just met one. It is difficult to get me really angry though. Let me tell you one more secret; i do not get angered by the normal annoying things people do, i only pretend to be so that they can apologise(i love receiving apologies but i never apologise) grin
Re: Truth Or Lie About You by SalomonKane: 5:48pm On Jan 05, 2017
Laveda:
grin Lies!

Obtsubtle your No. 1 and 8 are lies. cheesy

Okay mine.

1. I don't like wearing ear-rings, except I'm forced to.

2. I have anger issues, that moment I'm angry just stay away if not I'll pierce a knife through your stomach if you come close. sad

3. Short guys shouldn't go for tall girls, look for girls of same height.

4.I've had boyfriends but I've been single for 2years now.

5. A guy has never visited me in my house.. I'm trying to imagine how my parents would react.

6. Sex is overrated, the world should go celibate and let's see if relationships will still thrive, married people excluded tho.

7. I'm 6ft tall, never been friends with short people.

8. I've never fallen in love.
Lie. grin
Re: Truth Or Lie About You by SalomonKane: 5:50pm On Jan 05, 2017
charijee:
Here to learn some truth cool
grin
Re: Truth Or Lie About You by gsainttrinity(m): 7:13pm On Jan 05, 2017
LoRdCaT:
Well you just met one. It is difficult to get me really angry though. Let me tell you one more secret; i do not get angered by the normal annoying things people do, i only pretend to be so that they can apologise(i love receiving apologies but i never apologise) grin

An "Alpha" spotted...

little uncommon things people take for granted would definitely make mark their name in your book of death. lol
Re: Truth Or Lie About You by LoRdCaT(m): 8:00pm On Jan 05, 2017
gsainttrinity:

An "Alpha" spotted...

little uncommon things people take for granted would definitely make mark their name in your book of death. lol
Lol, bro you just nailed it! Have we had this discussion before? All those petty things people think i wouldn't get angry at are the things that actually earn them a spot in my "book of death". The Alpha gene is deeply rooted in me, it is natural! cheesy grin
Re: Truth Or Lie About You by gsainttrinity(m): 8:49pm On Jan 05, 2017
LoRdCaT:
Lol, bro you just nailed it! Have we had this discussion before? All those petty things people think i wouldn't get angry at are the things that actually earn them a spot in my "book of death". The Alpha gene is deeply rooted in me, it is natural! cheesy grin

grin grin...I can imagine.

But you should take note, The toughest Alpha is no match for an astute mind manipulator... women most especially.
Re: Truth Or Lie About You by LoRdCaT(m): 9:13pm On Jan 05, 2017
gsainttrinity:

grin grin...I can imagine.

But you should take note, The toughest Alpha is no match for an astute mind manipulator... women most especially.
Lol, trust me bro i have dealt with women, the most deceitful lot of them and i came out unscathed but they will never forget me. They are ragdolls before me. Playing mind games is my favourite past time, i cannot be manupulated! Afterall, you can only manupulate someone you can read.
Re: Truth Or Lie About You by gsainttrinity(m): 9:16pm On Jan 05, 2017
LoRdCaT:
Lol, trust me bro i have dealt with women, the most deceitful lot of them and i came out unscathed but they will never forget me. They are ragdolls before me.

Then you are truly a Boss in this world where Power is everything
Re: Truth Or Lie About You by LoRdCaT(m): 9:22pm On Jan 05, 2017
gsainttrinity:

Then you are truly a Boss in this world where Power is everything
Power is indeed everything. Add money to this and you will dine with kings! You will own the world!
Re: Truth Or Lie About You by engrtee(f): 1:05pm On Jan 07, 2017
everyone is writing all lies.cant detect truth

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Will You Shoot Your Friend For Sleeping With Your Boyfriend? / Should I Continue With Her? / Why Has Some Ladies Turned Relationship Into A Poverty Alleviation Scheme?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.