Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,824 members, 7,813,711 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:51 PM

Truth Or Lie About You - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Truth Or Lie About You (3501 Views)

(NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! / Truth Or Dare Party / Common Things That Women Lie About (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Truth Or Lie About You by DaddySLY(m): 10:35am On Jan 05, 2017
MzLarem:
There is no truth about me,everything is a lie smiley
you are fascinating.... *pensive emoji*
Re: Truth Or Lie About You by DaddySLY(m): 10:36am On Jan 05, 2017
Laveda:

Got Proofs I've been in love before?
ts a general thing lavvy... everyones been inlove...
Re: Truth Or Lie About You by Nobody: 10:36am On Jan 05, 2017
grin
Re: Truth Or Lie About You by Nobody: 10:37am On Jan 05, 2017
DaddySLY:
you are fascinating.... *pensive emoji*
Thanks smiley
Re: Truth Or Lie About You by Laveda(f): 10:38am On Jan 05, 2017
DaddySLY:

ts a general thing lavvy... everyones been inlove...

tonguetongue Never been.

Btw Happy New Year.
Re: Truth Or Lie About You by Divay22(f): 10:39am On Jan 05, 2017
DaddySLY:

lets see ur own..
Okay
Re: Truth Or Lie About You by Lsofdk(m): 10:48am On Jan 05, 2017
OBTSubtle:
grin

All Lies..

Well, here goes mine..

1. The reason I'm single is because all girls think handsome boys are players..

2. I've had enough sex to last me a lifetime, so Ive decided to be celibate, not because I've had enough sex majorly, but also because I have this feeling HIV is stalking me..

3. I have loved, and it hurts, but what can we do? It's meant to hurt, so I kill my desires before my desires kill me, my own way of showing strength..

4. Although I'm not gay, cgpa is more important to me than women..

5. I trust people to easily, I just pretend I don't trust you so you won't have room to screw me over..

6. I can fall in love in a split second.. I'm just good at pretending and letting the love rot at its initial stage..

7. I've dated four girls at the same time, not because I loved them, but because I was nursing a terrible heartbreak and I felt like doing whatever..

8. I'm still a virgin..
number 8 is a lie grin
Re: Truth Or Lie About You by DaddySLY(m): 10:49am On Jan 05, 2017
Laveda:

tonguetongue Never been.
Btw Happy New Year.
h Happy new month...smiley
Re: Truth Or Lie About You by makydebbie(f): 10:52am On Jan 05, 2017
MzLarem:
There is no truth about me,everything is a lie smiley
Number one liegrin
Re: Truth Or Lie About You by Nobody: 10:56am On Jan 05, 2017
Lsofdk:
number 8 is a lie grin
cheesy grin

I don't lie bro.. You know..
Re: Truth Or Lie About You by CentaurXXV: 10:59am On Jan 05, 2017
Umm..!

1 Like

Re: Truth Or Lie About You by Nobody: 11:02am On Jan 05, 2017
makydebbie:
Number one liegrin
How did you know? Is it your lie?
Re: Truth Or Lie About You by firstking01(m): 11:10am On Jan 05, 2017
And my own is just one thing...i 've never told a lie before...i don't even know how to tell liestongue
Re: Truth Or Lie About You by LoRdCaT(m): 11:11am On Jan 05, 2017
Here's mine:

1) I do not like my dad! I do not hate him, but i do not like him either and for this reason, i do not like home because i do not like seeing him.
2) Sex is overrated, i have never initiated it with any of my girlfriends, they initiate it all the time.
3) I do not like the course i am currently studying even though i choosed it myself, i am gonna take a second degree in a course my dad always wanted me to study. I told him this a week ago and i hated the way he said "I told you that you will soon see things from my angle" mtchew, the guyman think say him wise.
4) I am still so much in love with my Ex that anytime i am with my current girlfriend, i think about my ex and imagine i am with her.
5) I trust too easily, i just pretend not to trust you so that you do not take advantage of me
6) I have a diary where i wrote the names of everyone who has hurt me since i was in SS1 and i plan to deal with them mercilessly. The name of my ex whom i am still in love with is on this list.
7) I smoke weed twice a month because it helps me forget about my numerous problems temporarily. I always pretend to be happy even when i am mostly sad.
8] I do not believe in love.

2 Likes

Re: Truth Or Lie About You by makydebbie(f): 11:20am On Jan 05, 2017
MzLarem:
How did you know? Is it your lie?
Yes nau cheesy
Re: Truth Or Lie About You by Nobody: 11:24am On Jan 05, 2017
makydebbie:
Yes nau cheesy
Lol...indeed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Truth Or Lie About You by Nobody: 11:28am On Jan 05, 2017
cry

Aaww... I'm not good at this.. First, I dunno how to lie and lastly I dunno how to guess.. tongue

I'll pass...I will juz observe ...

Re: Truth Or Lie About You by DaddySLY(m): 12:03pm On Jan 05, 2017
LoRdCaT:
Here's mine:

1) I do not like my dad! I do not hate him, but i do not like him either and for this reason, i do not like home because i do not like seeing him.
2) Sex is overrated, i have never initiated it with any of my girlfriends, they initiate it all the time.
3) I do not like the course i am currently studying even though i choosed it myself, i am gonna take a second degree in a course my dad always wanted me to study. I told him this a week ago and i hated the way he said "I told you that you will soon see things from my angle" mtchew, the guyman think say him wise.
4) I am still so much in love with my Ex that anytime i am with my current girlfriend, i think about my ex and imagine i am with her.
5) I trust too easily, i just pretend not to trust you so that you not take advantage of me
6) I have a diary where i wrote the names of everyone who has hurt me since i was in SS1 and i plan to deal with them mercilessly. The name of my ex whom i am still in love with is on this list.
7) I smoke weed twice a month because it helps me forget about my numerous problems temporarily. I always pretend to be happy even when i am mostly sad.
8] I do not believe in love.
2 4 5 8... damn... n i though i was weird... cc obtsubtle

1 Like

Re: Truth Or Lie About You by iykekelvins(m): 12:04pm On Jan 05, 2017
1. I'm a virgin, since everyone is saying this.

2. I love my family like mad.

3. My first sex is going to be explosive, can't wait to try out all d moves I've learnt grin

4. I smoked shisha for d first time, shite I loved it... Had dis mint flavour.

5. I've dated 15 girls from Nairaland and still counting.

6. WCG is a gay group. I'm out.. grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Truth Or Lie About You by DaddySLY(m): 12:05pm On Jan 05, 2017
TrapQueen77:
cry

Aaww... I'm not good at this.. First, I dunno how to lie and lastly I dunno how to guess.. tongue

I'll pass...I will juz observe ...
:-)
Re: Truth Or Lie About You by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jan 05, 2017
And the award of the best liar goes to.............................................................................................!
Re: Truth Or Lie About You by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jan 05, 2017
DaddySLY:

grin

This is almost demonic influence bruh
Re: Truth Or Lie About You by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jan 05, 2017
DaddySLY:

:-)

My dearest friend, Daddy... smiley
Re: Truth Or Lie About You by Khutie: 12:20pm On Jan 05, 2017
Laveda:

tonguetongue Never been.
Btw Happy New Year.

Yhu've been in love hun' ...yhur first diary gave yhu owt... Remember a day after valentine tongue ...
Re: Truth Or Lie About You by LoRdCaT(m): 12:22pm On Jan 05, 2017
DaddySLY:

Lol, i know i am a weirdo.
Re: Truth Or Lie About You by LoRdCaT(m): 12:23pm On Jan 05, 2017
OBTSubtle:
grin

This is almost demonic influence bruh
cheesy No it's not, i am not being influenced by a demon, i am just a weirdo grin

1 Like

Re: Truth Or Lie About You by DaddySLY(m): 12:41pm On Jan 05, 2017
TrapQueen77:

My dearest friend, Daddy... smiley
Queen. smiley my dearest Lady..
Re: Truth Or Lie About You by JeffreyJamez(m): 12:47pm On Jan 05, 2017
Laveda:
grin Lies!

Obtsubtle your No. 1 and 8 are lies. cheesy

Okay mine.

1. I don't like wearing ear-rings, except I'm forced to.

2. I have anger issues, that moment I'm angry just stay away if not I'll pierce a knife through your stomach if you come close. sad

3. Short guys shouldn't go for tall girls, look for girls of same height.

4.I've had boyfriends but I've been single for 2years now.

5. A guy has never visited me in my house.. I'm trying to imagine how my parents would react.

6. Sex is overrated, the world should go celibate and let's see if relationships will still thrive, married people excluded tho.

7. I'm 6ft tall, never been friends with short people.

8. I've never fallen in love.

4 7 and 8 undiluted lies grin
Re: Truth Or Lie About You by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jan 05, 2017
Okay, here's mine...

1) I've never been in a relationship.

2) I often experience sleep paralysis, and Once, I had an out of body experience where I felt my spirit leave my body.

3) As an Igbo girl, I prefer Yoruba foods to Igbo foods.

4) I'm bisexual.

5) I've never been in love.

Four truths and one lie. smiley

Re: Truth Or Lie About You by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jan 05, 2017
Fabulocity:
Okay, here's mine...

1) I've never been in a relationship.

2) I often experience sleep paralysis, and Once, I had an out of body experience where I felt my spirit leave my body.

3) As an Igbo girl, I prefer Yoruba foods to Igbo foods.

4) I'm bisexual.

5) I've never been in love.

Four truths and one lie. smiley

.These ones are not Raw enough cheesy....

..give us the HardCore ones grin..
Re: Truth Or Lie About You by daveP(m): 1:06pm On Jan 05, 2017
Laveda:
grin Lies!

Obtsubtle your No. 1 and 8 are lies. cheesy

Okay mine.

1. I don't like wearing ear-rings, except I'm forced to.

2. I have anger issues, that moment I'm angry just stay away if not I'll pierce a knife through your stomach if you come close. sad

3. Short guys shouldn't go for tall girls, look for girls of same height.

4.I've had boyfriends but I've been single for 2years now.

5. A guy has never visited me in my house.. I'm trying to imagine how my parents would react.

6. Sex is overrated, the world should go celibate and let's see if relationships will still thrive, married people excluded tho.

7. I'm 6ft tall, never been friends with short people.

8. I've never fallen in love.
your number 2 is something I think you should let go off. I've know n that for quite some time now smiley and it can be improved on.

6ft tall? grin (dodges mug hurled at his head)
Re: Truth Or Lie About You by ouzo1(m): 1:08pm On Jan 05, 2017
DaddySLY:
Second son of six kids... i hated my eldest sis growing up... once,when i was little... i told her i wanted her to die. now i love her soo much...

I Hate what love does to me... turns me into a whole different person... for now... tat part of me is locked away... n the keys i threw into Donald Trump's underpants... i aint getting it soon...

Theres rumours in my faculty i give thr best head... as funny as it sounds... Girls keep coming to see for emselves...... they are never dissapointed...

I hate it when people get too close to me... i mean...like do unnecessary nice things for me... or hold my hand when walking...

i'm chubby... chicks like to call me Daddy... hence the daddysly....berlyn...who is your daddy? wink grin

yeah... i forgot.. i love weed... sometimes i put in food n cook it... one time i smoked it through my d!ck hole....

obtsubtle if ya a virgin my grandma mummy is too... grin

Hahahaahaha...lai mohammed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

She Told Me It Was Just One Guy And Its Rape But I Don't Believe Her / Christmas Cooking Today, Still The Best Chef On Nl(pictures ) / How To Reply The Text Of An EX And Get Him/her Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.