Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,810 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

How Do You React To This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You React To This? (1782 Views)

How Will You React To This (pics) / How Do You React To An Accidental Kiss / If A Beautiful Woman Stares At You Longer Than Normal; How Will You React To It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You React To This? by Nobody: 8:58pm On Nov 21, 2009
You call your husband and another woman is shouting on the background and calling him sweetheart?
Re: How Do You React To This? by Nobody: 8:59pm On Nov 21, 2009
I will stab him through the phone angry
Re: How Do You React To This? by Pweety4me(f): 9:00pm On Nov 21, 2009
@Post how do u know dat it was not d TV? cheesy tongue
Re: How Do You React To This? by Nobody: 9:06pm On Nov 21, 2009
@ pweety4me, it was not a TV he said he was out with friends and the lady was asking why he was denying her
Re: How Do You React To This? by omega25red(m): 9:10pm On Nov 21, 2009
if the woman has to shout in the background then i might suspect something like maybe the shouting woman is crazy trying to mess up your marriage because your husband didnt want her or maybe he was just at a place with lots of other people and some woman was calling her man.
Then again it depends on where he says he is
Re: How Do You React To This? by Pweety4me(f): 9:12pm On Nov 21, 2009
Wat can u possibly do?it's not like ur there u have 2 be calm i guess and wait 2 when u guys see face 2 face. . .
aisha2:

@ pweety4me, it was not a TV he said he was out with friends and the lady was asking why he was denying her
Re: How Do You React To This? by Nobody: 9:15pm On Nov 21, 2009
Thanks. He has been apologising but I dont even know what to say to him
Re: How Do You React To This? by Parohfrey(f): 9:17pm On Nov 21, 2009
give him more sweet love- poster, beware of home breakers on nairaland.
Re: How Do You React To This? by THEAMAKA3(f): 9:19pm On Nov 21, 2009
has someone been watching the nollywood movie "Total Love"
there was an exact scene where jackie appiah called van and while he was talking another woman said something along the lines of "sweetheart are you done" lolol
but anyway i wouldnt make a fool of myself.
ill talk to him calmly and ask him whats up and to be 100% honest.
im not gonna lose my head, although i will be pretty disappointed.
hopefully hell confess or come up with a REALLY GOOD answer.
or maybe ill just dump him if he does confess it is another woman.
too many men in this world, allow me to move on.

omega25red:

if the woman has to shout in the background then i might suspect something like maybe the shouting woman is crazy trying to mess up your marriage because your husband didnt want her or maybe he was just at a place with lots of other people and some woman was calling her man.
Then again it depends on where he says he is
hmm that seems about right too.
Re: How Do You React To This? by Secretz(f): 9:19pm On Nov 21, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

roflmao!  grin

Boi if it were me. . . .  I dunno sef. In truth I can't even answer that. This na husband not boyfriend oooo. But hold up, why would he be dumb enough to answer his phone if he's with the 'another' woman?  undecided
Re: How Do You React To This? by coolier(f): 9:21pm On Nov 21, 2009
You turn a deaf ear, finish your business with him and hang up!
Re: How Do You React To This? by Okijajuju1(m): 9:22pm On Nov 21, 2009
aisha2:

You call your husband and another woman is shouting on the background and calling him sweetheart?

First and foremost, how do you know she was talking to your husband??
How do you know it isnt a prank??
How do you know the friend he was out with didnt have a female friend with him and was talking to her man and you just happened to overhear their conversation.
What if the woman is just trying to be silly and cause a problem btw theboth of you for reasons best known to her.
Like someone said, it could be the T.V or a CD was playing in the background that just so happened to contain those exact lyrics.

I would advise you to chill and wait for an explanation before deciding on a course of action

MY OPINION  wink
Re: How Do You React To This? by riversman: 11:58pm On Nov 21, 2009
BOIL HOT WATER AND BOIL HIS KONDO>, lol grin grin , make that thing of his, veggies, lol
Re: How Do You React To This? by LordReed(m): 5:26pm On Nov 24, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

I love dat one! LWKM!

aisha2:

Thanks. He has been apologising but I dont even know what to say to him

Tell him u tink he is acting a fool hanging out without u. This is your husband for crying out loud how does he get to hanging out and leaving u all alone!

Another tack is to ask to meet the 'shouter'. Lets see how he reacts to dat since he was just hanging out wit friends.
Re: How Do You React To This? by yme1(f): 5:28pm On Nov 24, 2009
he wan die cheesy
Re: How Do You React To This? by platinumnk(f): 5:36pm On Nov 24, 2009
aisha2:

ouch im so sorry my sister, I would asked who was that and asked for her full name.

And why did he apologize?

I didnt know you was married
Re: How Do You React To This? by Nobody: 5:50pm On Nov 24, 2009
have him call you and hear a man shouting your name and adding sweetheart.

what audacity.

just kidding though- he'll probably carry that on his head if he's a naija man.

better check his phone at least.
Re: How Do You React To This? by jaybee3(m): 5:54pm On Nov 24, 2009
dis one na serious matter oh. u suddenly have an unwanted competition.
u guys need heart to heart talk. being sorry certainly ain't enuff. he needs to be put on round the clock watch.
Re: How Do You React To This? by brooklyn99: 5:59pm On Nov 24, 2009
it could be a female friend just being silly, i have my female friends do that sometimes; it could even be his male friends being silly. i, personally, do this when my friends' gals call, i give my voice this high pitch and start sayn silly things that could put him in trouble with his gal. lastly (n this is the most probable), ur husband is dating a psycho, he doesnt want her ne more and she's hell bent on destroying u guys in the hopes that if his home crashes he'll turn to her. most likely he's dating that crazy gal i ran away from (the one ive been describing for eva). grin just pretend it didnt happen
Re: How Do You React To This? by Nobody: 6:43pm On Nov 24, 2009
Hmmm, I have still not said anything, I just dont know what to tell him up till now. When i have energy i will answer him, not now.
Thanks you all
Re: How Do You React To This? by Nobody: 6:47pm On Nov 24, 2009
huh? Another woman calling your husband "sweetheart"?

Talk to him and try to resolve the issue. you're already married, too late.
Re: How Do You React To This? by 4llerbuntu(m): 6:55pm On Nov 24, 2009
have u ever heard of the word prank b4? i once had a galfriend who kissed my shirt without letting me knw to put lipstick on it so my babe would go mad, twasnt funny wen i found out which was at the time my babe found out too. explanation finish. i didnt even knw twas her till she saw me l8r nad was laffin.

or the usual one where some1 is shoutin wen ur on the fone sayin stuff like honey darling, or just dowrite dirty like moaning or saying stop touching my breasts or ass or wateve, ?? u get, its some pple idea of fun period.

if u like para jare na u sabi, if so nko, u go kill am?
Re: How Do You React To This? by Nobody: 6:58pm On Nov 24, 2009
Yea it's prolly a prank!
Re: How Do You React To This? by platinumnk(f): 7:06pm On Nov 24, 2009
aisha2:

Hmmm, I have still not said anything, I just dont know what to tell him up till now. When i have energy i will answer him, not now.
Thanks you all

Take it easy my friend, stay calm and let him explain, it could be a joke. Watch his eyes and his facial expressions carefully, if you can without it looking too dramatic, meet the woman.

Im pretty sure it was a prank, what was he saying when he apologized? Did he look guilty?
Re: How Do You React To This? by Anabel(f): 7:33pm On Nov 24, 2009
are you sure of what you are saying, if its fact, the man go know sey i be craze girl
Re: How Do You React To This? by Nobody: 7:42pm On Nov 24, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

classic! grin @topic, I will definitely ask him who is shouting in the background.
Re: How Do You React To This? by Nobody: 8:51pm On Nov 24, 2009
platinumnk:

Take it easy my friend, stay calm and let him explain, it could be a joke. Watch his eyes and his facial expressions carefully, if you can without it looking too dramatic, meet the woman.

Im pretty sure it was a prank, what was he saying when he apologized? Did he look guilty?
Thanks dear. Apology after apology, I have just blanked it out of my mind now, he knows me so he has read my mood and is playing safe being really nice and helpful. He kept calling back and apologising that day, so I will probably let it go, am sure he will not let that happen again
Re: How Do You React To This? by platinumnk(f): 9:04pm On Nov 24, 2009
Hmmmm. . . hes apologizing over and over, hes feeling guilty but Im not sure whether its from hurting you or from being overheard.

Did he explain who the woman was?
Re: How Do You React To This? by Nobody: 9:09pm On Nov 24, 2009
platinumnk:

Hmmmm. . . hes apologizing over and over, hes feeling guilty but Im not sure whether its from hurting you or from being overheard.

Did he explain who the woman was?
I asked him over the phone, said it was a friends, didnt bother to ask again. Hmmm, My mind is so blank. Really busy now dont want distractions
Re: How Do You React To This? by Nobody: 9:09pm On Nov 24, 2009
Na to cook his JOHN THOMAS and feed him with it. In short, he don die be dat.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The 30's Syndrome / Please Advice Me Cos Am Dying For Love / Let's Make A Deal: White Girls For Black Guys Only, Black Girls For White Boys?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.