Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,611 members, 7,813,002 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:21 AM

I Don't Understand His Intention Lately. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don't Understand His Intention Lately. (1991 Views)

I Love My Guy But I Don’t Understand His Behavior:please Advise! / I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer / Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Understand His Intention Lately. by Lillyarna: 12:17pm On Jan 05, 2017
I met him early last year and since then we have been cool friends(no string attached),I like him as a friend but he wants something more than normal friendship and lately he wants me to meet his people(parents and siblings)which I am not cool with and he insisted.
I don't know what his problem is.

Please what do I do? I am confused right now
Re: I Don't Understand His Intention Lately. by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jan 05, 2017
You don't have to meet His parents if you're not cool with it.

He's just a 'friend', so what's the fuss about?
Re: I Don't Understand His Intention Lately. by EMXTAN1(m): 12:22pm On Jan 05, 2017
his only problem is that he truly loves you..
Re: I Don't Understand His Intention Lately. by harffie(m): 12:23pm On Jan 05, 2017
You should be bold and ask him why he wants you to meet his family since you guys are just friends...
Re: I Don't Understand His Intention Lately. by ojun50(m): 12:24pm On Jan 05, 2017
Hv u openly told him u nt interested in him or u are jst watching if he is real. Beside i think u are giving d guy dis u like him attention. Better think befor u say no
Re: I Don't Understand His Intention Lately. by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jan 05, 2017
There's nothing there to be confused about, you like him as a friend while he's in love with you, just tell him your stand.
Re: I Don't Understand His Intention Lately. by Mujaheeeden: 12:28pm On Jan 05, 2017
He doesn't know you Friendzoned him.

Just go and meet his parents so that the parents can tell him about friendzoning
Re: I Don't Understand His Intention Lately. by Kingxway: 12:30pm On Jan 05, 2017
Dude is struggling to get out that funny zone. The zone where you have been keeping him for almost one year.

This is what I tell guys. When you approach a woman you like, don't say let's be friends first and things will flow naturally. Make your intentions known to her almost immediately. Maybe at the second or third meeting. To avoid stories, stop beating around the bush.

She can either say yes or no

So you know your stand. Not playing the lover boy, while you are the executive chairman of the friendzone

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Understand His Intention Lately. by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jan 05, 2017
If you've made it clear that you're not interested and he's still insisting I'd advise you to avoid him and keep your distance.
Re: I Don't Understand His Intention Lately. by agohmamuda(m): 12:33pm On Jan 05, 2017
I yam not understanding.
Re: I Don't Understand His Intention Lately. by Baawaa(m): 12:37pm On Jan 05, 2017
agohmamuda:
I yam not understanding.
You must be a yam for pounded yam grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Don't Understand His Intention Lately. by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jan 05, 2017
Communication. Just let him know what you feel about his intention. Although meeting his family does not really mean he is introducing you as his fiancée. But clearing all doubts and confusion is necessary. Talk to himsmiley

1 Like

Re: I Don't Understand His Intention Lately. by agohmamuda(m): 12:57pm On Jan 05, 2017
Baawaa:
You must be a yam for pounded yam grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
I saw terrible tins and i did terrible tins. Lol
#Beast of no nation.
Re: I Don't Understand His Intention Lately. by DEIFIED(m): 1:12pm On Jan 05, 2017
hmmm, after you have sent him wrong signals, you better follow him ooh.
Re: I Don't Understand His Intention Lately. by Lillyarna: 1:36pm On Jan 05, 2017
Alondra:
Communication. Just let him know what you feel about his intention. Although meeting his family does not really mean he is introducing you as his fiancée. But clearing all doubts and confusion is necessary. Talk to himsmiley
thank you
Re: I Don't Understand His Intention Lately. by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jan 05, 2017
Lillyarna:
thank you
I'm glad I helpedsmiley
Re: I Don't Understand His Intention Lately. by Lillyarna: 3:17pm On Jan 05, 2017
EMXTAN1:
his only problem is that he truly loves you..
love keh love ni,no be only truly love
Re: I Don't Understand His Intention Lately. by Lillyarna: 3:18pm On Jan 05, 2017
ojun50:
Hv u openly told him u nt interested in him or u are jst watching if he is real. Beside i think u are giving d guy dis u like him attention. Better think befor u say no
I have told him no but he doesn't want to take the no
Re: I Don't Understand His Intention Lately. by Lillyarna: 3:57pm On Jan 05, 2017
harffie:
You should be bold and ask him why he wants you to meet his family since you guys are just friends...
He wants more than normal friendship
Re: I Don't Understand His Intention Lately. by Lillyarna: 3:59pm On Jan 05, 2017
1bkaye:
If you've made it clear that you're not interested and he's still insisting I'd advise you to avoid him and keep your distance.
Thank you

1 Like

Re: I Don't Understand His Intention Lately. by petux(m): 4:14pm On Jan 05, 2017
ag
Re: I Don't Understand His Intention Lately. by EMXTAN1(m): 4:47pm On Jan 05, 2017
Lillyarna:
love keh love ni,no be only truly love

den better tell him ur stand sooner than later...So he wnt b too heart broken
Re: I Don't Understand His Intention Lately. by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jan 05, 2017
Just tell him you like him as a friend and you want him to remain a platonic friend.

Friendzone alert cheesy
Re: I Don't Understand His Intention Lately. by Nobody: 6:49am On Jan 06, 2017
Catalin:
Just tell him you like him as a friend and you want him to remain a platonic friend.

Friendzone alert cheesy

Yes, you called Me?
Re: I Don't Understand His Intention Lately. by Nobody: 6:53am On Jan 06, 2017
Friendzone:

Yes, you called Me?
Zowie. Didn't know there is one on nairaland.
Re: I Don't Understand His Intention Lately. by Nobody: 6:59am On Jan 06, 2017
Here in France where I school... Our understanding of "no string attached" is friends with benefits. So why are people commenting about friend zone and platonic friends?

Op! Are you fvckin the guy?
Re: I Don't Understand His Intention Lately. by firstking01(m): 7:10am On Jan 06, 2017
In this 2017 girls are still friendzoning guys eh angry
I love that guy mehhn..
TeamNoFriendZone.
Re: I Don't Understand His Intention Lately. by mykel25(m): 8:26am On Jan 06, 2017
ok
Re: I Don't Understand His Intention Lately. by Lillyarna: 8:40am On Jan 06, 2017
AngelSweetLips:
Here in France where I school... Our understanding of "no string attached" is friends with benefits. So why are people commenting about friend zone and platonic friends?

Op! Are you fvckin the guy?
And we are in nigeria,different meaning of words
Re: I Don't Understand His Intention Lately. by Nobody: 9:04am On Jan 06, 2017
Lillyarna:
And we are in nigeria,different meaning of words

Wrong use of a statement that you'll never coined... Shame. NSA is FWB. Learn and do better tongue
Re: I Don't Understand His Intention Lately. by samtol4(m): 9:16am On Jan 06, 2017
Alondra:
I'm glad I helpedsmiley
Are u sure?
Re: I Don't Understand His Intention Lately. by mctowel01: 10:34am On Jan 06, 2017
Kingxway:
Dude is struggling to get out that funny zone. The zone where you have been keeping him for almost one year.

This is what I tell guys. When you approach a woman you like, don't say let's be friends first and things will flow naturally. Make your intentions known to her almost immediately. Maybe at the second or third meeting. To avoid stories, stop beating around the bush.

She can either say yes or no

So you know your stand. Not playing the lover boy, while you are the executive chairman of the friendzone
I concur...learnt this recently and its an advice to all guys out there. Never mask your feelings pretending to be a friend. A woman will only see you as a friend. Once you try to move from a friend o something closer, she will most likely refuse cos women separate a friend from a romantic lover typically a short time after meeting. Hiding as a friend seems comforting, but its pointless in the long run. Guys, Make your intentions known early on whether with words or signs to avoid wasting your time.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm Tired Of Olosho, I Need Girlfriend With Big Yansh / Im On A Mission To Get Her Sweet Nunu Back,pls Help Me God / Can You Allow Your Spouse To Cheat Because You Don't Like An Everyday Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.