Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,720 members, 7,831,296 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

I Love My Guy But I Don’t Understand His Behavior:please Advise! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love My Guy But I Don’t Understand His Behavior:please Advise! (1166 Views)

My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex / She Is Pregnant For Another Guy But In Love With Me.. Please Help!!! / Reno Omokri: "Ladies, If You Like A Guy But He Is Too Shy, Make The First Move" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Love My Guy But I Don’t Understand His Behavior:please Advise! by Beke2020: 5:40pm On Dec 14, 2019
Good morning ma,

I have something bothering me and I want to share. I have a situation with my relationship and I want to hear what advice the group have for me.

I have been in a relationship for almost two year I met David(not real name) at his place of work where my sister was also working at first we were friends before we started dating…

Everything was moving fine until I begin to notice his sisters controlling attitude towards him. Their parents are late and he lives in the same house with his two older sisters.

At first when we met I knew he was a very busy person and I try to understand but when it comes to his family or himself he always has a way of creating time for their schedules, am not trying to compete with his family but I thought love is all about sacrifice..

Secondly when it comes to.....

https://livelystones.com.ng/i-love-my-guy-but-i-dont-understand-his-behaviorplease-advise/

Re: I Love My Guy But I Don’t Understand His Behavior:please Advise! by tundchip2: 5:50pm On Dec 14, 2019
Bitch ass blogger thinks we'll click on the link. hahahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: I Love My Guy But I Don’t Understand His Behavior:please Advise! by Nobody: 5:54pm On Dec 14, 2019
tundchip2:
Bitch ass blogger thinks we'll click on the link. hahahahahahaha
na nyash them b no mind them

3 Likes

Re: I Love My Guy But I Don’t Understand His Behavior:please Advise! by Beke2020: 6:53pm On Dec 14, 2019
grin
wizflame:
na nyash them b no mind them

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

New Paypal Exchanger: The Latest Trustworthy Romance Section Exchanger In Town / 5k Give Away For The Ashawos / Girls Way Younger Than Me Are Coming For Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.