Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,983 members, 7,810,741 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:15 PM

See Two Ladies Wish The Same Boy They Are Dating Happy Birthday! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See Two Ladies Wish The Same Boy They Are Dating Happy Birthday! (3943 Views)

Men - Things Ladies Wish You Know / Three Different Ladies Wish Same Man Happy Valentine's Day With Sweet Words / 12 Things Ladies Wish Guys Knew About Blow J_b› (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Two Ladies Wish The Same Boy They Are Dating Happy Birthday! by Glory12345(f): 12:52pm On Jan 05, 2017
We Need to be careful of who we r dating oooo... All this boys coz they buy us different things now we think its love?

And we didnt beg them ooooo...lol am sure he hasnt bought any of them itel s31 and he his just playing them anyhow....labbish

Re: See Two Ladies Wish The Same Boy They Are Dating Happy Birthday! by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jan 05, 2017
That's what happens when he bleeps good

1 Like

Re: See Two Ladies Wish The Same Boy They Are Dating Happy Birthday! by Glory12345(f): 12:57pm On Jan 05, 2017
[qquote author=Papikush post=52552826]That's what happens when he bleeps good [/quote]lol
Re: See Two Ladies Wish The Same Boy They Are Dating Happy Birthday! by ammyluv2002(f): 12:59pm On Jan 05, 2017
Lol.....Even your boo get a boo! grin grin grin grin

See sweet names sef cheesy

Some guys sha
Re: See Two Ladies Wish The Same Boy They Are Dating Happy Birthday! by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jan 05, 2017
Deception...No one is yours until you say 'I do' smiley
Re: See Two Ladies Wish The Same Boy They Are Dating Happy Birthday! by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jan 05, 2017
.....One of the plenty

...things Money can do.
Re: See Two Ladies Wish The Same Boy They Are Dating Happy Birthday! by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jan 05, 2017
angry

Oohh goodness me! shocked

And it's weird that they both used one photo.. Abeg! This guy juz got one photo or this is the cutest pose he got? angry
Re: See Two Ladies Wish The Same Boy They Are Dating Happy Birthday! by ouzo1(m): 1:06pm On Jan 05, 2017
And it was the same photo.....baba I hail o
Re: See Two Ladies Wish The Same Boy They Are Dating Happy Birthday! by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jan 05, 2017
Alondra:

Girl.. Even if we say "I DO" ooo.. Still there's a lot of hoes on the streets lurking and it's even worst if the man we love the most is wh0r-ish too lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: See Two Ladies Wish The Same Boy They Are Dating Happy Birthday! by DEIFIED(m): 1:08pm On Jan 05, 2017
fake news.
Re: See Two Ladies Wish The Same Boy They Are Dating Happy Birthday! by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jan 05, 2017
TrapQueen77:

Girl.. Even if we say "I DO" ooo.. Still there's a lot of hoes on the streets lurking and it's even worst if the man we love the most is wh0r-ish too lipsrsealed
You are right to some extent... But marriage gives you the right to claim some things from your partner.Faithfulness is one of these things. We should also be careful enough not to marry these 'whor-ish' men. smiley
Re: See Two Ladies Wish The Same Boy They Are Dating Happy Birthday! by misterpsalm: 1:16pm On Jan 05, 2017
See gobe grin
Re: See Two Ladies Wish The Same Boy They Are Dating Happy Birthday! by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jan 05, 2017
Fish brain ladies angry angry i will rather b single than share my man with another lady.Can still share him with a guy but a lady no no no no i cant cope. cheesy cheesy
Re: See Two Ladies Wish The Same Boy They Are Dating Happy Birthday! by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jan 05, 2017
prettythicksme:
Fish brain ladies angry angry i will rather b single than share my man with another lady.Can still share him with a guy but a lady no no no no i cant cope. cheesy cheesy

so you like gays
Re: See Two Ladies Wish The Same Boy They Are Dating Happy Birthday! by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jan 05, 2017
Even at that, it's still not guaranteed.
Alondra:
Re: See Two Ladies Wish The Same Boy They Are Dating Happy Birthday! by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jan 05, 2017
And you think they knew they were sharing him?
prettythicksme:
Re: See Two Ladies Wish The Same Boy They Are Dating Happy Birthday! by LePrezident(m): 1:24pm On Jan 05, 2017
Alondra:

Even that is not a guarantee and it swings both ways for males and females.
Re: See Two Ladies Wish The Same Boy They Are Dating Happy Birthday! by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jan 05, 2017
LePrezident:

Even that is not a guarantee and it swings both ways for males and females.
Fabulocity:
Even at that, it's still not guaranteed.
We can only hope it does. smiley
Re: See Two Ladies Wish The Same Boy They Are Dating Happy Birthday! by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jan 05, 2017
Fabulocity:
And you think they knew they were sharing him?
Those hoes knw grin grin
Re: See Two Ladies Wish The Same Boy They Are Dating Happy Birthday! by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jan 05, 2017
Papikush:

so you like gays
Very well
Re: See Two Ladies Wish The Same Boy They Are Dating Happy Birthday! by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jan 05, 2017
prettythicksme:
Very well
So your boo is? lipsrsealed
Re: See Two Ladies Wish The Same Boy They Are Dating Happy Birthday! by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jan 05, 2017
Papikush:

So your boo is? lipsrsealed
Yes cheesy
Re: See Two Ladies Wish The Same Boy They Are Dating Happy Birthday! by Glory12345(f): 2:11pm On Jan 05, 2017
Lol
Re: See Two Ladies Wish The Same Boy They Are Dating Happy Birthday! by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jan 05, 2017
Papikush:
That's what happens when he bleeps good
unlike ya
Re: See Two Ladies Wish The Same Boy They Are Dating Happy Birthday! by phlio666(m): 2:15pm On Jan 05, 2017
. Nothing makes a woman more confused than being in a relationship with a “broke” man who’s extremely good in bed.

1 Like

Re: See Two Ladies Wish The Same Boy They Are Dating Happy Birthday! by phlamesG: 2:24pm On Jan 05, 2017
I wish I could give even a slightest fvck angry

Re: See Two Ladies Wish The Same Boy They Are Dating Happy Birthday! by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jan 05, 2017
Oyind17:
unlike ya

I told you to Bleep me, you said no. angry

prettythicksme:
Yes cheesy
lipsrsealed
Re: See Two Ladies Wish The Same Boy They Are Dating Happy Birthday! by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jan 05, 2017
Papikush:

I told you to Bleep me, you said no. angry
lipsrsealed
Not big enough papi.. Too small like macbrooklyn's worm... tongue
Re: See Two Ladies Wish The Same Boy They Are Dating Happy Birthday! by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jan 05, 2017
Oyind17:
Not big enough papi.. Too small like macbrooklyn's worm... tongue

17inches is small? What are you a borehole?
Re: See Two Ladies Wish The Same Boy They Are Dating Happy Birthday! by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jan 05, 2017
Papikush:

17inches is small? What are you a borehole?
craze pikin
Re: See Two Ladies Wish The Same Boy They Are Dating Happy Birthday! by cocoberry(f): 5:10pm On Jan 05, 2017
embarassed

(1) (2) (Reply)

These Hoes Again / If Your Gf/wife can't Make This At Home,she's Not A Wife Material / Why Is It That Men Become More Attractive Once They Get Married?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.