Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

Why Is It That Men Become More Attractive Once They Get Married? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It That Men Become More Attractive Once They Get Married? (3952 Views)

Why Most Men Become Rich After 40 / What Makes A Man More Attractive To Women / How Friendships With Married Men Become Affairs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It That Men Become More Attractive Once They Get Married? by aliciaboris: 2:09pm On May 20, 2018
I have noticed that once a man gets married or even gets engaged to a girl he suddenly becomes more attractive to other girls including the ones he toasted before and they rejected him. Why is it so? Is it that girls are naturally more attracted to married men because they seem to be more serious. Is it that girls just like competition with other girls or are married men more handsome than single guys?

www.femmetotale.com.ng

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is It That Men Become More Attractive Once They Get Married? by hisgrace090: 2:21pm On May 20, 2018
Women love competition.

Women are too jealouse.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is It That Men Become More Attractive Once They Get Married? by Mcy56(f): 2:47pm On May 20, 2018
Attractive to who or which set of people?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is It That Men Become More Attractive Once They Get Married? by kestolove95(m): 2:53pm On May 20, 2018
All men ar handsome... Weda married or not

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Men Become More Attractive Once They Get Married? by Ajoboss(m): 2:54pm On May 20, 2018
kestolove95:
All men ar handsome
udonmeanit

3 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Men Become More Attractive Once They Get Married? by kazyhm(m): 2:58pm On May 20, 2018
Woman
Re: Why Is It That Men Become More Attractive Once They Get Married? by kestolove95(m): 3:01pm On May 20, 2018
Ajoboss:
udonmeanit
accept u
Re: Why Is It That Men Become More Attractive Once They Get Married? by austyn0(m): 3:05pm On May 20, 2018
It goes a long way to tell you of the wonderful and enormous advantages of fvcking without worries[pregnancy, std's, broken condoms, etc]
,, coupled with nice meals

...Why won't you be more handsome than when you're single?
Re: Why Is It That Men Become More Attractive Once They Get Married? by Nobody: 3:11pm On May 20, 2018
The reason is because there's the believe that the man who gets married is the one who has a financial capability.hence the reason those ladies will chase him.

4 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Men Become More Attractive Once They Get Married? by Nobody: 3:14pm On May 20, 2018
austyn0:
It goes a long way to tell you of the wonderful and enormous advantages of fvcking without worries[pregnancy, std's, broken condoms, etc]
,, coupled with nice meals

...Why won't you be more handsome than when you're single?
if the wife no sabi cook nko?cheesy there are men even when dem don marry dem go still dey visit mama put for their mornin and afternoon meals. And in the evenings dem go buy takeaway from GTcheesy. Na d ones wey marry women dat are wizards in cooking na dose ones body dey shine oocheesy.
Re: Why Is It That Men Become More Attractive Once They Get Married? by austyn0(m): 3:20pm On May 20, 2018
lefulefu:
if the wife no sabi cook nko?cheesy there are men even when dem don marry dem go still dey visit mama put for their mornin and afternoon meals. And in the evenings dem go buy takeaway from GTcheesy. Na d ones wey marry women dat are wizards in cooking na dose ones body dey shine oocheesy.
LOL....The chefchi types....Buh seriously broh,, I have come to a realization that constant sex without worries is the major thing that pumps a slim nigga into a fatty just months after marriagegringrin.....

I stand to be corrected sha...
Re: Why Is It That Men Become More Attractive Once They Get Married? by Nobody: 3:29pm On May 20, 2018
austyn0:
LOL....The chefchi types....Buh seriously broh,, I have come to a realization that constant sex without worries is the major thing that pumps a slim nigga into a fatty just months after marriagegringrin.....

really?shocked... Make d man go marry a nymphocheesy. He will turn to letter 'I' after a month...peace of mind or no peace of mindcheesy.

Re: Why Is It That Men Become More Attractive Once They Get Married? by Ajoboss(m): 3:30pm On May 20, 2018
kestolove95:
accept u
lol...what is this one saying?
Re: Why Is It That Men Become More Attractive Once They Get Married? by austyn0(m): 3:35pm On May 20, 2018
lefulefu:
really?shocked... Make d man go marry a nymphocheesy. He will turn to letter 'I' after a month...peace of mind or no peace of mindcheesy.
Laughs....Better days ahead sha

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Men Become More Attractive Once They Get Married? by gonkin(m): 3:52pm On May 20, 2018
Actually there's a point to this. If u had a crush on a girl although the girl loves u and doesn't say just wants u to keep trying. Eventually you lose interest and meet another girl that accepts you immediately take note of what happens to the former girl's character.

They get jealous and act like you are the enemy.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It That Men Become More Attractive Once They Get Married? by Nobody: 3:58pm On May 20, 2018
kestolove95:
Thank you sweetheart.

This is the kind of woman every man needs around him for encouragement especially ugly not so handsome men like me. grin
Re: Why Is It That Men Become More Attractive Once They Get Married? by purplebeing(m): 4:04pm On May 20, 2018
kestolove95:
That is deep!... you're a beautiful person too my dear
Re: Why Is It That Men Become More Attractive Once They Get Married? by yommen: 4:30pm On May 20, 2018
He eventually has rest of mind. He worries less about so many things he did by himself but now has someone​ helping out. She makes up for his weakness and short comings and things seem to be falling into shape.

At OP, you dumped him! Now, you are regretting, abi?

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Men Become More Attractive Once They Get Married? by MissJoy29(f): 4:44pm On May 20, 2018
Some ladies get a kick out of being with a man who's taken. The thrill of knowing you are taking his wife's place temporarily through his time, gifts, money, adventure & fun, pampering, sweet and kind words, a roll in the hay etc. These things are supposed to be for the wife alone but some ladies get "hot" just knowing they are taking them from the rightful person.

PS: I'm not talking about ladies who don't know the person they are going out with is married. I'm talking about those who are brazenly chasing/going out with a married man & enjoying it.
Re: Why Is It That Men Become More Attractive Once They Get Married? by ubunja(m): 4:47pm On May 20, 2018
Mcy56:
Attractive to who or which set of people?
i think OP was very clear on that. did you even read?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It That Men Become More Attractive Once They Get Married? by pacino26(m): 5:47pm On May 20, 2018
This should be a subject for research. grin grin grin grin

Lots of reasons but none justifies the act. A gift like marriage comes with lots of temptations. A man's confidence receives a huge boost after marriage to the right lady, his business and career may take a huge positive leap of dive. In between these two extremes, there are ladies who wished they gave him a chance earlier or see the wife as undeserving of his wealth or the cause of his downfall and feel they can do better.

To others, the thought of siphoning from a maga without fear of crimes of passion or domestic violence from abusive relationship associated with some single guys.

Like I said nothing should attract a lady to a married man or vise versa.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Men Become More Attractive Once They Get Married? by Mcy56(f): 6:46pm On May 20, 2018
ubunja:
i think OP was very clear on that. did you even read?
E concern you? sad
You better go and marry cos you don overdue for marriage. All those 20-year old, you suppose don tie knot with one by now tongue
Re: Why Is It That Men Become More Attractive Once They Get Married? by ubunja(m): 6:59pm On May 20, 2018
Mcy56:

E concern you? sad
You better go and marry cos you don overdue for marriage. All those 20-year old, you suppose don tie knot with one by now tongue
so it means you didnt even read OP's post.
Re: Why Is It That Men Become More Attractive Once They Get Married? by Triniti(m): 7:20pm On May 20, 2018
I always ask myself this question, a friend just got married recently. You need to see the amount of desperate single girls seeking for his attention.
Re: Why Is It That Men Become More Attractive Once They Get Married? by Nobody: 7:30pm On May 20, 2018
o
Re: Why Is It That Men Become More Attractive Once They Get Married? by biacan(f): 7:45pm On May 20, 2018
austyn0:

cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Is It That Men Become More Attractive Once They Get Married? by IamPlato(m): 8:03pm On May 20, 2018

Op! You Are Mad!
Re: Why Is It That Men Become More Attractive Once They Get Married? by Mcy56(f): 8:42pm On May 20, 2018
ubunja:
so it means you didnt even read OP's post.
I read everything, the op edited it thereafter maybe after seeing my mention. Girls was not initially included.
Now will you face front? tongue
Re: Why Is It That Men Become More Attractive Once They Get Married? by ubunja(m): 8:49pm On May 20, 2018
Mcy56:

I read everything, the op edited it thereafter maybe after seeing my mention. Girls was not initially included.
Now will you face front? tongue
trying to sound sassy on the internet? dont make me laugh.
Re: Why Is It That Men Become More Attractive Once They Get Married? by GOFRONT(m): 8:49pm On May 20, 2018
But

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Men Become More Attractive Once They Get Married? by ernneyce(m): 11:21pm On May 20, 2018
kestolove95:
accept u

Accept or except

Re: Why Is It That Men Become More Attractive Once They Get Married? by Nobody: 11:33pm On May 20, 2018
what kinda lie undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

UPDATE On The Girl That Didn't Contact Me After The Date / Help, She's Trying To Tigh Me Down. / How True Is This? Boys And Girls In The House, Come In Pls!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.