Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,039 members, 7,810,846 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:52 PM

Hisbah Seizes Musical Instruments Used During Gov Tambuwal Daughter's Wedding - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hisbah Seizes Musical Instruments Used During Gov Tambuwal Daughter's Wedding (35672 Views)

30 Private Jets At Babangida's Daughter's Wedding: Nigerians React / Sokoto Govt Disbands Hisbah Commission / PHOTOS: Saraki And Dogara At Gov. Tambuwal’s Daughter Dinner Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hisbah Seizes Musical Instruments Used During Gov Tambuwal Daughter's Wedding by OMOTOWO(m): 5:43pm On Jan 05, 2017
N power have refused to pay 32 states out of 36 states. In fact, they have stopped the payment and I already created a thread on that twice today but twice have i gotten it deleted by an idiot. In the thread, I said that the FG have scammed the citizens again and I asked if Seun is an APC member. I have never talked about politics on nairaland before but I suspect a foul play with the N power programme.

6 Likes

Re: Hisbah Seizes Musical Instruments Used During Gov Tambuwal Daughter's Wedding by olasco234(m): 5:44pm On Jan 05, 2017
Alhamdulillah sunnah is spreading so widely
Re: Hisbah Seizes Musical Instruments Used During Gov Tambuwal Daughter's Wedding by Martinola(m): 5:46pm On Jan 05, 2017
this people are sure insane...does dis stupid law of theirs supercedes that of d country? where is d fundamental human right of peaceful assembly here?...dis hav to change.

6 Likes

Re: Hisbah Seizes Musical Instruments Used During Gov Tambuwal Daughter's Wedding by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jan 05, 2017
Aphrygian:
Which kind nonsense is this, buh they said does not apply to non muslims. Why cant they arrest tambuwal's daughter. Werey ni dede wen.
eso..omo alare
Re: Hisbah Seizes Musical Instruments Used During Gov Tambuwal Daughter's Wedding by ugochukwufrenzy: 5:48pm On Jan 05, 2017
pchukwudi:
"One Nigeria" my foot.
pa chukwudı sır..hw far..u stıll dey?
Re: Hisbah Seizes Musical Instruments Used During Gov Tambuwal Daughter's Wedding by Crieff(m): 5:50pm On Jan 05, 2017
No offence meant, however, a modest 87% of Muslim are real dunce. This "dr" is one shining example.

4 Likes

Re: Hisbah Seizes Musical Instruments Used During Gov Tambuwal Daughter's Wedding by januzajj: 5:52pm On Jan 05, 2017
OMOTOWO:
N power have refused to pay 32 states out of 36 states. In fact, they have stopped the payment and I already created a thread on that twice today but twice have i gotten it deleted by an idiot. In the thread, I said that the FG have scammed the citizens again and I asked if Seun is an APC member. I have never talked about politics on nairaland before but I suspect a foul play with the N power programme.
grin grin
If they push it to front-page... Pay don cut be that
Re: Hisbah Seizes Musical Instruments Used During Gov Tambuwal Daughter's Wedding by Benjom(m): 5:52pm On Jan 05, 2017
sad

Re: Hisbah Seizes Musical Instruments Used During Gov Tambuwal Daughter's Wedding by MOSTEC(m): 5:52pm On Jan 05, 2017
When u get to oshodi,ask anybody u see that u are going to where fu*ks are given,they will direct u.

2 Likes

Re: Hisbah Seizes Musical Instruments Used During Gov Tambuwal Daughter's Wedding by januzajj: 5:53pm On Jan 05, 2017
olasco234:
I tell you bro...we are getting there
Re: Hisbah Seizes Musical Instruments Used During Gov Tambuwal Daughter's Wedding by engrfcuksmtin(m): 5:55pm On Jan 05, 2017
Clowns
Re: Hisbah Seizes Musical Instruments Used During Gov Tambuwal Daughter's Wedding by januzajj: 5:55pm On Jan 05, 2017
Martinola:
this people are sure insane...does dis stupid law of theirs supercedes that of d country? where is d fundamental human right of peaceful assembly here?...dis hav to change.
O boy the thing pain you wella ooo...why are you taking panadol on someone else headache
Re: Hisbah Seizes Musical Instruments Used During Gov Tambuwal Daughter's Wedding by idupaul: 5:56pm On Jan 05, 2017
I am sure that DJ must have played Daddy Yo by wizkid
Re: Hisbah Seizes Musical Instruments Used During Gov Tambuwal Daughter's Wedding by VulgarVulvas: 5:56pm On Jan 05, 2017
olasco234:

And you will get your backward medieval shiithole sooner than you expect without the better South ofcourse

6 Likes

Re: Hisbah Seizes Musical Instruments Used During Gov Tambuwal Daughter's Wedding by adebash100: 5:58pm On Jan 05, 2017
Pls is there any sharia law guiding any state in nigeria

1 Like

Re: Hisbah Seizes Musical Instruments Used During Gov Tambuwal Daughter's Wedding by glossy6(f): 6:02pm On Jan 05, 2017
159 illegal pregnancies? Are you kidding me?

1 Like

Re: Hisbah Seizes Musical Instruments Used During Gov Tambuwal Daughter's Wedding by Renaissance2017: 6:02pm On Jan 05, 2017
Why didn't they do that @ Indimi and Zara's wedding?

11 Likes

Re: Hisbah Seizes Musical Instruments Used During Gov Tambuwal Daughter's Wedding by ScotsReferendum: 6:05pm On Jan 05, 2017
So Sokoto state is a Muslim state now

I dey watch Northerners with one eye

No grazing reserve for Northerners in the East so as to prevent Sharia expansion

8 Likes

Re: Hisbah Seizes Musical Instruments Used During Gov Tambuwal Daughter's Wedding by gozzlin: 6:15pm On Jan 05, 2017
seunny4lif:
grin grin grin
IPOB will be here soon

The thoughts of IPOB really gives you massive orgasms.

11 Likes

Re: Hisbah Seizes Musical Instruments Used During Gov Tambuwal Daughter's Wedding by kristisking(m): 6:16pm On Jan 05, 2017
Bunch of hypocrites.

9 Likes

Re: Hisbah Seizes Musical Instruments Used During Gov Tambuwal Daughter's Wedding by Omeny: 6:23pm On Jan 05, 2017
bigtiny10:
The feared islamisation of Nigeria is being cultivated steadily. The same religion that is passive on child marriage, molestation and women battery is funnily against the use of musical instruments in the course of a Nikkah. What a farce! Numerous cases of sexual assault and rape are reported in the north annually, but the most ubiquitous verdict being vomited by the shariah courts is to- pay fines and legitimately (shariah-ly) wed the victim, which is an absolute far cry from other regions in Nigeria. It makes no sense that defaulters or perpetrators of the same Criminal act receive discrepant sentences. There is no difference between this shariah system and taxation of crime. I repeat, Rape is a crime being taxed in the north. And what about the locos who decapitated a Christian evangelist for alleged blasphemy. Why is no one talking about it? . CAC, SCOAN, CCC and other redundant bodies of the Christian community, what have they done or said. Shame on you Christians!

U started well but finished awkwardly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hisbah Seizes Musical Instruments Used During Gov Tambuwal Daughter's Wedding by miqos02(m): 6:26pm On Jan 05, 2017
hmm
Re: Hisbah Seizes Musical Instruments Used During Gov Tambuwal Daughter's Wedding by michealade(m): 6:27pm On Jan 05, 2017
I just don't like this Islam....funny thing is the followers don't see this things as bad and backward.I thought Nigeria is a federal republic,wats sharia got to do with us again

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hisbah Seizes Musical Instruments Used During Gov Tambuwal Daughter's Wedding by Akinoau(m): 6:27pm On Jan 05, 2017
May Allah open their eyes to recognize the truth & grant them soft minds to accept it! People are truly in lossssssss! End time intellect!!!
Re: Hisbah Seizes Musical Instruments Used During Gov Tambuwal Daughter's Wedding by michealade(m): 6:29pm On Jan 05, 2017
Akinoau:
May Allah open their eyes to recognize the truth & grant them soft minds to accept it! People are truly in lossssssss! End time intellect!!!
imagine,and ur Oau student!!!you see nothing wrong in sharia law

2 Likes

Re: Hisbah Seizes Musical Instruments Used During Gov Tambuwal Daughter's Wedding by four4: 6:35pm On Jan 05, 2017
But they will want to share in the tax pay by this DJs and musician frm the south.........nija I hail una ooooooo

1 Like

Re: Hisbah Seizes Musical Instruments Used During Gov Tambuwal Daughter's Wedding by metallisc(m): 6:36pm On Jan 05, 2017
VulgarVulvas:
Why we must all support full implementation of Sharia Law in the North

Let them have their sharia .

They have now resorted to using sharia agents like the Hisbah to subvert the constitution on state police.

I say let them have sharia not in parts but in full like what transpires in places like Saudi Arabia.

They should be made to know that having full sharia will come with its own negative consequences.

For example, full sharia does not allow for commercial banks.

If they want full sharia law in the north then the CBN must as a matter of urgency withdraw all operational banking liscences from the north other than Sukkot Sharia banks.

Since sharia also forbids the consumption and retailing of alchohol , then the northern sharia states should also not partake in alchohol Vat and excersise duties henceforth.

Not stopping at that, since they want full sharia law in the north, then they should ban the religious activities of other non Muslims. Churches should be banned as well as bibles and other Christian paraphernalia. The sharia caliphate of northern Nigeria should also ban non Muslims from their domain in the event that these infidels may corrupt the system. So with that, Christian corpers should not be posted to sharia north. Let them use their own Muslim Arabic studies graduates as part time teachers.

And since sharia law will become supreme in the northern sharia caliphate, I believe there is no need for the secular Nigerian police. The Hisbah brigade should henceforth take over all policing activities in the sharia north. The same also should apply for the closing down of all conventional courts. Let the sharia court become supreme since its law is supreme.

This will go a long way in establishing the utopic sharia enclave they have always wanted and also have all Christians vacate the north for the Ummah.

Bearing this in mind that for every action there is a reactionary event, I also suggest that Christian majority states in the south should also pass legislation banning the activities of Muslims in their various states.

Since the north wants apartheid we should gladly give it to them.

They have been using their sharia aggigtation as blackmail on Christians in their region. Henceforth they should go full sharia and from there face the consequences of their actions.

The north should not be allowed to have their cake and eat it anymore.

my only take in this matter is that all the governors in these states that are operating with sharia law are all stupid and senseless idiots to the core! they don't care because they are getting federal allocation from the FG that enables them to live like lords without thinking!

2 Likes

Re: Hisbah Seizes Musical Instruments Used During Gov Tambuwal Daughter's Wedding by metallisc(m): 6:38pm On Jan 05, 2017
michealade:
I just don't like this Islam....funny thing is the followers don't see this things as bad and backward.I thought Nigeria is a federal republic,wats sharia got to do with us again

good, you are waking up.... when you are fully awake, you'll understand better.

1 Like

Re: Hisbah Seizes Musical Instruments Used During Gov Tambuwal Daughter's Wedding by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jan 05, 2017
Omeny:

U started well but finished awkwardly.
And what's awkward about the truth? With your comment, I reckon you're a Christian. With the clout personages of your creed possess in this country, your fellow Christian was barbarically and gruesomely murdered, and the fact that nothing was done from their side to seek justice is an absolute spit in the face.
Re: Hisbah Seizes Musical Instruments Used During Gov Tambuwal Daughter's Wedding by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jan 05, 2017
Really...

Re: Hisbah Seizes Musical Instruments Used During Gov Tambuwal Daughter's Wedding by Janetessy(f): 6:48pm On Jan 05, 2017
davss02:

Wailer spotted..ipob!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Buhari Meets With Freed Abuja-kaduna Train Victimes In Kaduna (Photos) / $2.1 Billion Arms Money Is Biggest Propaganda Of 2015 / Photos Of Soldier Killed During Boko Haram Ambush In Maiduguri.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.