Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,753 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

She Wanted Cucumber But I Gave Her Reggae And Blues And She Did It Well (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Wanted Cucumber But I Gave Her Reggae And Blues And She Did It Well (pics) (1287 Views)

Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? / Nihat Beaten After Her Boyfriend, Zubairu Gave Her Mercedes Benz / "I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Wanted Cucumber But I Gave Her Reggae And Blues And She Did It Well (pics) by fairlyusedbra: 5:23pm On Jan 05, 2017
Kikelomo tonto ike was a very good bad girl, so on this faithful day, i was on my own ooo, lying down on my 5 star bed, and sleeping when kikelomo called me and told me that she wanted to come over, so i agreed, then i went to my 5 star bathroom to brush my teeth, comb my hair, took my bath, comb my hair again and brushed my teeth for the final time to make it shine brighter than snow, then i waited for her, after 30 minutes time, she came and told me to play that cucumber song i was playing on my phone the last time she saw me, but my phone formatted and it deleted my songs, videos, phone numbers, settings, it also deleted the IQ of the phone, the phone became useless, so i just played reggae and blues for her, and she danced like tonto dike sorry i mean like shakira, well cucumber song was sang by sister okafor chidimna agnes the daughter of deacon barrister otondo ezekiel 1 of abagana village in 1982, check your google map you will see abagana there

Re: She Wanted Cucumber But I Gave Her Reggae And Blues And She Did It Well (pics) by Defaramade(m): 5:25pm On Jan 05, 2017
fairlyusedbra:
Kikelomo tonto ike was a very good bad girl, so on this faithful day, i was on my own ooo, lying down on my 5 star bed, and sleeping when kikelomo called me and told me that she wanted to come over, so i agreed, then i went to my 5 star bathroom to brush my teeth, comb my hair, took my bath, comb my hair again and brushed my teeth for the final time to make it shine brighter than snow, then i waited for her, after 30 minutes time, she came and told me to play that cucumber song i was playing on my phone the last time she saw me, but my phone formatted and it deleted my songs, videos, phone numbers, settings, it also deleted the IQ of the phone, the phone became useless, so i just played reggae and blues for her, and she danced like tonto dike sorry i mean like shakira, well cucumber song was sang by sister okafor chidimna agnes the daughter of deacon barrister otondo ezekiel 1 of abagana village in 1982, check your google map you will see abagana there
Baba for the girls, but no praise and worship this time around
Re: She Wanted Cucumber But I Gave Her Reggae And Blues And She Did It Well (pics) by Idydarling(f): 5:37pm On Jan 05, 2017
weed smoking is dangerous op
Re: She Wanted Cucumber But I Gave Her Reggae And Blues And She Did It Well (pics) by fairlyusedbra: 7:30pm On Jan 05, 2017
Defaramade:
Baba for the girls, but no praise and worship this time around
we forget to do am, na 2moro we go continue to wonderful and miraculous breathing taking and captivating praise and worship alleluia cheesycheesycheesy
Re: She Wanted Cucumber But I Gave Her Reggae And Blues And She Did It Well (pics) by fairlyusedbra: 7:31pm On Jan 05, 2017
Idydarling:
weed smoking is dangerous op
ok ma, i will stop taking weed cheesycheesycheesy
Re: She Wanted Cucumber But I Gave Her Reggae And Blues And She Did It Well (pics) by kdfemi(m): 9:40am On Jan 06, 2017
I like this guy grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

A Nigerian Pastor With his AK 47 Riffle, Preaching In Church / Who Do Nairaland Moderators Sometimes Ban People Unnecessarily / 10 Things You Shouldn’t Forgive Your Boyfriend For

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.