Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,512 members, 7,812,593 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:48 PM

Breaking News!!! The Original Fruit Adam And Eve Ate discovered !!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Breaking News!!! The Original Fruit Adam And Eve Ate discovered !!!! (11746 Views)

The Serpent And The Apple: Beautiful Lady And Her Man Turn Adam & Eve / Wrong Perception Of The Adam And Eve Couple(PICs) / Adam And Eve Inspired Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News!!! The Original Fruit Adam And Eve Ate discovered !!!! by morbeta(m): 8:50pm On Jan 05, 2017
The fruit Adam and Eve ate in the garden of Eden has been discovered. More details loading.....

Re: Breaking News!!! The Original Fruit Adam And Eve Ate discovered !!!! by mymadam(m): 8:52pm On Jan 05, 2017
Dis na ordinary deformed apple nah! cheesy
Re: Breaking News!!! The Original Fruit Adam And Eve Ate discovered !!!! by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jan 05, 2017
Adam and Evil
Re: Breaking News!!! The Original Fruit Adam And Eve Ate discovered !!!! by TheyVid(m): 8:55pm On Jan 05, 2017
morbeta:
The fruit Adam and Eve ate in the bible has been discovered.

Dear OP

7 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! The Original Fruit Adam And Eve Ate discovered !!!! by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jan 05, 2017
We all know that the fruit is an Apple undecided
Re: Breaking News!!! The Original Fruit Adam And Eve Ate discovered !!!! by marveangel(m): 9:02pm On Jan 05, 2017
Just Like That
Re: Breaking News!!! The Original Fruit Adam And Eve Ate discovered !!!! by Emac34: 9:08pm On Jan 05, 2017
i reserves my comment
Re: Breaking News!!! The Original Fruit Adam And Eve Ate discovered !!!! by Abbeytoy(m): 9:11pm On Jan 05, 2017
marveangel:
Just Like That

You again
Re: Breaking News!!! The Original Fruit Adam And Eve Ate discovered !!!! by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jan 05, 2017
op sory,no bleep to issue out today grin
Re: Breaking News!!! The Original Fruit Adam And Eve Ate discovered !!!! by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jan 05, 2017
undecided

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! The Original Fruit Adam And Eve Ate discovered !!!! by BlackDBagba: 9:20pm On Jan 05, 2017
grin
Re: Breaking News!!! The Original Fruit Adam And Eve Ate discovered !!!! by ultimate73(m): 9:41pm On Jan 05, 2017
seriously! I will like to have a bite
Re: Breaking News!!! The Original Fruit Adam And Eve Ate discovered !!!! by firstking01(m): 10:07pm On Jan 05, 2017
Nma27:
We all know that the fruit is Sexx
Erroneous assertion.
Re: Breaking News!!! The Original Fruit Adam And Eve Ate discovered !!!! by DEIFIED(m): 10:09pm On Jan 05, 2017
so op you were there bah?
Re: Breaking News!!! The Original Fruit Adam And Eve Ate discovered !!!! by Kondomatic(m): 12:53am On Jan 06, 2017
Nma27:
Count me out of this we
Re: Breaking News!!! The Original Fruit Adam And Eve Ate discovered !!!! by Bluezy13(m): 2:07am On Jan 06, 2017
Nma27:

Who are the "we"

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!!! The Original Fruit Adam And Eve Ate discovered !!!! by laribari(m): 3:42am On Jan 06, 2017
Nma27:

Madam Pls speak for yoursef!

Can someone who doesn't know he is Naked have sex? Adam was dead to sex at the time as he was spiritually personified. Bible says they were naked and not ashamed, they didn't even give sex a thought. Sex is a physical exercise!

So u mean the devil talked them into sex? Common! Adam named all th animals so he is not stupid. Seeing eve naked didn't arouse him until the serpent told him what their sexual organs can do right? That is nonsense!!

For Adam to name all the animals makes him perfect and next to God. In deep revelation, Adam didn't actually name the animals but only confirmed the exact name God had given to each one. It was a test of adam's wisdom and likeness (as a son of God) to have been created in God's image and likeness. Normally God can't create something without a name. After creating the animals, Bible says He brought them to Adam TO SEE what Adam will call them. God already had a name but good thing was that Adam didn't miss it; he confirmed that Name God already had in mind (a blue print) for each animal. The bible says at the mouth of two people a word I established. God needed a representative on earth to declare the names of the animals and needed a man to do it becos He has given us authority over earth.

God already has a name for His creation (after all the bible says when we were yet to be formed in our mother's womb He knew our name) but was testing Adam's super human ability to see if he is like God in his reasoning. Eventually Adam passed that test. You m wonder why Adam failed if he was super human, well the secret is with Eve. If it's only Adam that serpent will be wasting time.

Didn't you even notice that Adam named all the world before Eve came? It means eve corrupted him but that is a topic for anoda time.

So you think that smart Adam doesn't know what unclothedness is? Of cos he does but was not ashamed because of the nature he had in the begining, at least when he disobeyed God nobody told him to use leave as apron because his nature had changed hence he can react to sexuality so h became ashamed, by then sex hadn't come in.

So at what moment did they have sex? Becos his eye had to be opened first before his sexual organ can react, since he was blind to sex due to his nature. For sex to happen his nature must first change, so what changed it? Isn't it the fruit? A Fruit also translates to "the action of a man" and that action that put them in trouble was DISOBEDIENT. This was the fruit! If God says don't do this, just obey without asking or trying to find out why because sometimes it could be too much for us to handle.

You think Adam don't know they were naked with all the super human wisdom Adam had? Of cos he does but didn't see his unclothedness as an instrument o sin or avenue for sin. We also pass out urine with our private parts naa and that is more important to our body dynamics, so it's basically not created just for sex from day one.

The problem was that they disobeyed God and it separated them from God and with time they became more conscious physically than spiritually. God already warned they will die spiritually if they disobey his commands; eating the fruit wasn't the problem but because they failed a simple OBEDIENCE TEST. DONOT eat and they ate!

God created them and wanted to see their loyalty (a test run but they failed. All of us would have failed!!

Don't let anyone fool you o!

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!!! The Original Fruit Adam And Eve Ate discovered !!!! by LorDBolton(m): 4:46am On Jan 06, 2017
Nma27:

Smh... if the forbidden fruit is sex

Then what was the fruit of life?

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!!! The Original Fruit Adam And Eve Ate discovered !!!! by Ezeebube2(m): 7:35am On Jan 06, 2017
Ok! But. . .

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!!! The Original Fruit Adam And Eve Ate discovered !!!! by mykel25(m): 8:23am On Jan 06, 2017
hmmm
Re: Breaking News!!! The Original Fruit Adam And Eve Ate discovered !!!! by Joe171(m): 10:11am On Jan 06, 2017
laribari:

Madam Pls speak for yoursef!

Can someone who doesn't know he is Naked have sex? Adam was dead to sex at the time as he was spiritually personified. Bible says they were naked and not ashamed, they didn't even give sex a thought. Sex is a physical exercise!

So u mean the devil talked them into sex? Common! Adam named all th animals so he is not stupid. Seeing eve naked didn't arouse him until the serpent told him what their sexual organs can do right? That is nonsense!!

For Adam to name all the animals makes him perfect and next to God. In deep revelation, Adam didn't actually name the animals but only confirmed the exact name God had given to each one. It was a test of adam's wisdom and likeness (as a son of God) to have been created in God's image and likeness. Normally God can't create something without a name. After creating the animals, Bible says He brought them to Adam TO SEE what Adam will call them. God already had a name but good thing was that Adam didn't miss it; he confirmed that Name God already had in mind (a blue print) for each animal. The bible says at the mouth of two people a word I established. God needed a representative on earth to declare the names of the animals and needed a man to do it becos He has given us authority over earth.

God already has a name for His creation (after all the bible says when we were yet to be formed in our mother's womb He knew our name) but was testing Adam's super human ability to see if he is like God in his reasoning. Eventually Adam passed that test. You m wonder why Adam failed if he was super human, well the secret is with Eve. If it's only Adam that serpent will be wasting time.

Didn't you even notice that Adam named all the world before Eve came? It means eve corrupted him but that is a topic for anoda time.

So you think that smart Adam doesn't know what unclothedness is? Of cos he does but was not ashamed because of the nature he had in the begining, at least when he disobeyed God nobody told him to use leave as apron because his nature had changed hence he can react to sexuality so h became ashamed, by then sex hadn't come in.

So at what moment did they have sex? Becos his eye had to be opened first before his sexual organ can react, since he was blind to sex due to his nature. For sex to happen his nature must first change, so what changed it? Isn't it the fruit? A Fruit also translates to "the action of a man" and that action that put them in trouble was DISOBEDIENT. This was the fruit! If God says don't do this, just obey without asking or trying to find out why because sometimes it could be too much for us to handle.

You think Adam don't know they were naked with all the super human wisdom Adam had? Of cos he does but didn't see his unclothedness as an instrument o sin or avenue for sin. We also pass out urine with our private parts naa and that is more important to our body dynamics, so it's basically not created just for sex from day one.

The problem was that they disobeyed God and it separated them from God and with time they became more conscious physically than spiritually. God already warned they will die spiritually if they disobey his commands; eating the fruit wasn't the problem but because they failed a simple OBEDIENCE TEST. DONOT eat and they ate!

God created them and wanted to see their loyalty (a test run but they failed. All of us would have failed!!

Don't let anyone fool you o!

Are you saying that God creates and had to test run so as to be sure of the product? Where did the Bible state that the animals had names and Adam only confirmed their names?
What does "be fruitful and multiply" mean if Adam didn't see their unclothedness as a factor.
How were they to reproduce?
Kindly give us scriptural references.

Continue to turn the Bible for your pleasure.

*I didn't finish your write up though, got irritated*

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!!! The Original Fruit Adam And Eve Ate discovered !!!! by damar007(m): 10:40am On Jan 06, 2017
HIMACHAL in heave abi abeg come give the detailed geographical location where i can find this fruit in large quantity
Re: Breaking News!!! The Original Fruit Adam And Eve Ate discovered !!!! by laribari(m): 1:41pm On Jan 06, 2017
Joe171:

Are you saying that God creates and had to test run so as to be sure of the product? Where did the Bible state that the animals had names and Adam only confirmed their names?
What does "be fruitful and multiply" mean if Adam didn't see their unclothedness as a factor.

I laff you bro and I se how arrogant you are by sayin you got irritated and didn't finish reading. You didnt me to tell me that but you just gave me an impression of your kind of person.

Upon that you nor Sabi anything from what u asked. I'm just laffing here. Before I answer you let me as you two questions. You must learn patience by force if you are irritated again, then you will never learn. The bible says iron sharpens iron (we learn of each other) but if you want real arrogance, then I'm not sure you are ready to talk.

1. What is the fruit that Adam and eve ate?

2. Which did God create first? Man, plants or animal?

You and I have a lot to share o but I won't do it in arrogance like you.

Do your research and then I will answer you because the answer to your question is there.
Re: Breaking News!!! The Original Fruit Adam And Eve Ate discovered !!!! by jane5020(f): 2:11pm On Jan 06, 2017
cool

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!!! The Original Fruit Adam And Eve Ate discovered !!!! by Joe171(m): 4:49pm On Jan 06, 2017
laribari:

I laff you bro and I se how arrogant you are by sayin you got irritated and didn't finish reading. You didnt me to tell me that but you just gave me an impression of your kind of person.

Upon that you nor Sabi anything from what u asked. I'm just laffing here. Before I answer you let me as you two questions. You must learn patience by force if you are irritated again, then you will never learn. The bible says iron sharpens iron (we learn of each other) but if you want real arrogance, then I'm not sure you are ready to talk.

1. What is the fruit that Adam and eve ate?

2. Which did God create first? Man, plants or animal?

You and I have a lot to share o but I won't do it in arrogance like you.

Do your research and then I will answer you because the answer to your question is there.

The fruit which Adam and Eve ate was the fruit of knowledge, of good and evil.

The first of God's creation was the trees.
you can find my answers in Genesis 1vs1 to 26.

Since you aren't arrogant, show us where to find the answers to the questions I asked you before.

I forgot to mention earlier, that your post is contradictory and
confusing.
Re: Breaking News!!! The Original Fruit Adam And Eve Ate discovered !!!! by Batlan01: 4:53pm On Jan 06, 2017
angry angry

Re: Breaking News!!! The Original Fruit Adam And Eve Ate discovered !!!! by laribari(m): 8:38am On Jan 07, 2017
Joe171:

The fruit which Adam and Eve ate was the fruit of knowledge, of good and evil.

The first of God's creation was the trees.
you can find my answers in Genesis 1vs1 to 26.

Since you aren't arrogant, show us where to find the answers to the questions I asked you before.

I forgot to mention earlier, that your post is contradictory and
confusing.

My post is contradictory? Does God's word not look like that? Contradiction!! It does to babes or novice.

Let me give you a dose of what contradiction is......................................

Mind you, the tree wasn't the first thing God ever created but a man (ADAM).
Contradictory right?

check this out then!!

GENESIS CHAPTER 1:11-27.

11 Then God said, “Let the land produce vegetation: seed-bearing plants and trees on the land that bear fruit with seed in it, according to their various kinds.” And it was so. 12 The land produced vegetation: plants bearing seed according to their kinds and trees bearing fruit with seed in it according to their kinds. And God saw that it was good. 13 And there was evening, and there was morning—the third day.

14 And God said, “Let there be lights in the vault of the sky to separate the day from the night, and let them serve as signs to mark sacred times, and days and years, 15 and let them be lights in the vault of the sky to give light on the earth.” And it was so. 16 God made two great lights—the greater light to govern the day and the lesser light to govern the night. He also made the stars. 17 God set them in the vault of the sky to give light on the earth, 18 to govern the day and the night, and to separate light from darkness. And God saw that it was good. 19 And there was evening, and there was morning—the fourth day.

20 And God said, “Let the water teem with living creatures, and let birds fly above the earth across the vault of the sky.” 21 So God created the great creatures of the sea and every living thing with which the water teems and that moves about in it, according to their kinds, and every winged bird according to its kind. And God saw that it was good. 22 God blessed them and said, “Be fruitful and increase in number and fill the water in the seas, and let the birds increase on the earth.” 23 And there was evening, and there was morning—the fifth day.

24 And God said, “Let the land produce living creatures according to their kinds: the livestock, the creatures that move along the ground, and the wild animals, each according to its kind.” And it was so. 25 God made the wild animals according to their kinds, the livestock according to their kinds, and all the creatures that move along the ground according to their kinds. And God saw that it was good.

26 Then God said, “Let us make mankind in our image, in our likeness, so that they may rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky, over the livestock and all the wild animals,[a] and over all the creatures that move along the ground.”

27 So God created mankind in his own image,
in the image of God he created them;
male and female he created them.

Now check this out!!!

GENESIS CHAPTER 2:4- 12

4 These are the generations of the heavens and of the earth when they were created, in the day that the LORD God made the earth and the heavens,
5 And every plant of the field before it was in the earth, and every herb of the field before it grew: for the LORD God had not caused it to rain upon the earth, and there was not a man to till the ground.
6 But there went up a mist from the earth, and watered the whole face of the ground.
7 And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.
8 And the LORD God planted a garden eastward in Eden; and there he put the man whom he had formed.
9 And out of the ground made the LORD God to grow every tree that is pleasant to the sight, and good for food; the tree of life also in the midst of the garden, and the tree of knowledge of good and evil.
10 And a river went out of Eden to water the garden; and from thence it was parted, and became into four heads.
11 The name of the first is Pison: that is it which compasseth the whole land of Havilah, where there is gold;
12 And the gold of that land is good: there is bdellium and the onyx stone.

So now what thinkest thou?

Didn't you see it in chapter two as the creation pattern was broken down that Adam came first? There was no plant, river or garden before Adam was made. It was a mist (moist) from under the earth that watered the ground that God used to create Adam.

Now you have seen what contradiction is ba? look, if you don't know something please ask and nor dey bring arrogance in, else you won't learn. There is actually no contraction there but it only seems so to babes or novice.
Re: Breaking News!!! The Original Fruit Adam And Eve Ate discovered !!!! by laribari(m): 9:17am On Jan 07, 2017
Joe171:

I made it clear that they knew they were n@ked but didn't see their member as a factor because at that point, reproduction was not necessary at the time.

25 Adam and his wife were both n@ked, and they felt no shame. (Gen 2:25).

why were they not ashamed? because they didn't see it as a factor. why do you think we wear clothe? the mind is very corrupt and it doesn't matter who you are. once you stay in a house alone with a naked woman as a man, you will break because your organ will DEFINITELY react unless you have health issues or something. we cover to take the mind off it because for you to have sex, you have to first see the naked of your partner in your mind and that will arouse you. The bible says they were naked but felt no shame, which means they knew they were naked but weren't ashamed, why? cos they don't see it as a factor.

How can they reproduce? why did God say be fruitful and multiply? God's plan for us is that we are fruitful and we multiply but everything with God has to do with timing.

God already created Eve with a womb from creation same with all female animals and Adam named everything due to His wisdom. However, they were only in the Garden of Eden ( God's house), which means there is a place which already existed called Eden (the world/earth). For you to say the house of Mr Johnson, it means Mr Johnson already exists or existed somewhere at one time in history or in the present for his house to exist.

When God was creating man, He wasn't referring to the Garden of Eden as hi place but the earth is the place Adam was to govern. Heaven has never been built for man to live for eternity but the earth. The serpent came from that world into God's house (the garden) and quickly corrupted the man before he would go into Eden proper. the garden of Eden is just a garden inside Eden, so where is Eden?

At the time in the garden everything was supposed to be 100% spiritual but Adam messed it up and corrupted himself there and shared 50% spiritual and 50% physical, so as God would drive him out of the garden into the world (Eden proper) his spirituality will decrease and his physicality or carnality will increase (which is spiritual death). Adam died in the garden!!

There are two types of birth.

Gen 5: 1-3

1. This is the book of the generations of Adam. In the day that God created man, in the likeness of God made he him;
2 Male and female created he them; and blessed them, and called their name Adam, in the day when they were created.
3 And Adam lived an hundred and thirty years, and begat a son in his own likeness, after his image; and called his name Seth:

first kind of birth............... in the image of God as Adam and eve were created or as the case of Jesus christ who was born of God.

second kind of birth .................. in the image of the fallen man (Adam, instead of God).

Adam gave birth to Seth in his own Adamic image because his image has changed but if they had come out of the garden without corruption and blemish, Adam would have maintained the image of God and his seeds too will have God's image. But thank God for Jesus! We are now the image of God in christ Jesus (the second Adam).

The timing for their eyes to open was not right but it happened in the garden which was an abormination. so the being fruitful and multiply was a prophetic (futuristic) statement but that will only happen after they leave the garden into Eden (the world) proper. The garden was like a realm and a preparatory ground for them before they face the world but the devil was smart. If the garden wasn't the house of God, why is the tree of life there? So Adam's fruitfulness wasn't to be exhibited in the garden. I hope it's clear now!

Get the point.

In the bible, when God refers to sex, the bibles uses the word............... (KNEW).

eg............. and the man KNEW his wife. This was used throughout the times Adam had intercourse during the birth of Cain, Abel and Seth. However, in the garden of Eden the bible told us Eve (gave) the apple to her husband. There was no such word as knew her husband there, so sex wasn't the fruit they ate.

Na inside God house dem wan dey do that wan?

In the nutshell!!

The fruitful and multiply proclamation was prophetic (futuristic term) becos they would have left the garden one day, after they were done with their testing and spiritual training and they would have been unconquerable in the world if they had not broken the order. They would have eventually known sex but not in the spiritual realm called the garden of Eden but in this realm. In the spirit realm, there is no man or woman, neither is there marriage. Isn't that in the bible?

God was equipping them for the outside world and they would have eaten the fruit of life if they had passed that form of test before setting out into the world. If they had passed every test, they would have eaten the tree of life before going into Eden and would have been like superman in the world. The devil for nor fit stand them.

Abi you don't know that God test people's loyalty? Well the bible says He does not give us tests that we cannot handle.

Adam and Eve had to choose by free will what they wanted as God cannot force anyone.

This is very deep and if I have to go on, you will get bored again grin

Just imagine, my nutshell sef na over 50 words becos I'm loaded with this informations.
Re: Breaking News!!! The Original Fruit Adam And Eve Ate discovered !!!! by laribari(m): 9:16pm On Jan 07, 2017
This nairaland you people are not serious oo! If I type n@ked or n@kedness to drive home my points, you people will change it to unclad but if I write sex you leave it as it is. Where is the sense in that? I kukuma substitute "a" with "@".

(1) (Reply)

My Boobs Have Not Been Sucked Close To A Month Cause Of Uncle CORONA- Lagos Babe / 9 Hilarious Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Gay (**must read :D) / #bbnaija: Tacha Shows Off Her Her Pr*vate Part Whilst Wearing Her Panties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.