Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

The Serpent And The Apple: Beautiful Lady And Her Man Turn Adam & Eve - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Serpent And The Apple: Beautiful Lady And Her Man Turn Adam & Eve (34736 Views)

Beautiful Lady Swallows Big Lump Of Fufu On A Date With Her Man (Photos, Video) / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Midget Lady And Her Tall Man / Lady Exposes Her Nude While Taking Picture Of Her Man In The Other Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Serpent And The Apple: Beautiful Lady And Her Man Turn Adam & Eve by Celebrityblog: 11:06pm On Mar 26, 2019
A beautiful young lady and her guy recreated the Adam and Eve, Serpent and the apple in the Garden of Eden as seen in the Bible.

See the photos and watch the video

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/03/lady-and-her-man-recreate-adam-and-eve.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Serpent And The Apple: Beautiful Lady And Her Man Turn Adam & Eve by Celebrityblog: 11:07pm On Mar 26, 2019
Watch the video HERE

Re: The Serpent And The Apple: Beautiful Lady And Her Man Turn Adam & Eve by Smony: 11:38pm On Mar 26, 2019
End time Adam n Eve. this is serious, madnez evrywhere

9 Likes

Re: The Serpent And The Apple: Beautiful Lady And Her Man Turn Adam & Eve by Excelboi(m): 10:58am On Mar 27, 2019
Nonsense and ingredients. Where is the nude if really you are recreating the Adam and Eve story... The snake sef no real. grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Serpent And The Apple: Beautiful Lady And Her Man Turn Adam & Eve by mosho2good: 10:58am On Mar 27, 2019
My advice for guys out there

If she replies by saying, *I don't date broke guys*... My brother just go and work hard�. Make sure you fix your broke status......
..when she texts you , tell her you only date virgins. Just sit back and watch how she's gonna fix that.�������

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Serpent And The Apple: Beautiful Lady And Her Man Turn Adam & Eve by femi4: 10:58am On Mar 27, 2019
Eve never wear bra now

6 Likes

Re: The Serpent And The Apple: Beautiful Lady And Her Man Turn Adam & Eve by krissconnect(m): 10:58am On Mar 27, 2019
Nonsense and ingredients. Buhari see wat u caused

1 Like

Re: The Serpent And The Apple: Beautiful Lady And Her Man Turn Adam & Eve by Chipink(f): 10:59am On Mar 27, 2019
undecided I saw Linda Ikeji in some pic and saw omotola in others undecided

1 Like

Re: The Serpent And The Apple: Beautiful Lady And Her Man Turn Adam & Eve by Englishgold: 10:59am On Mar 27, 2019
Na hand work of obiaruku green leaves

1 Like

Re: The Serpent And The Apple: Beautiful Lady And Her Man Turn Adam & Eve by Richdad50(m): 10:59am On Mar 27, 2019
grin
Re: The Serpent And The Apple: Beautiful Lady And Her Man Turn Adam & Eve by PapaAdanna: 10:59am On Mar 27, 2019
Ndi ara
Re: The Serpent And The Apple: Beautiful Lady And Her Man Turn Adam & Eve by mizzy007(m): 11:00am On Mar 27, 2019
Eve had no bra at that point. Please make your recreation perfect

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Serpent And The Apple: Beautiful Lady And Her Man Turn Adam & Eve by Lawrry(m): 11:00am On Mar 27, 2019
Na wa o,Eve wey dey wear wig ,that one na eve?

2 Likes

Re: The Serpent And The Apple: Beautiful Lady And Her Man Turn Adam & Eve by QuickStandard: 11:00am On Mar 27, 2019
shocked

This is madness o.
Be there initiating your marriage in the devil's kingdom, thinking you're been creative.

Your village people are watching you guys in 3D.

2 Likes

Re: The Serpent And The Apple: Beautiful Lady And Her Man Turn Adam & Eve by MrBONE2(m): 11:00am On Mar 27, 2019
LaLasticlala's PET#SNAKEs missing there grin

grin

Re: The Serpent And The Apple: Beautiful Lady And Her Man Turn Adam & Eve by sukerefakere(m): 11:00am On Mar 27, 2019
grin
Re: The Serpent And The Apple: Beautiful Lady And Her Man Turn Adam & Eve by mastar111: 11:01am On Mar 27, 2019
Lolz. They should be ready to be sent out of the garden of Eden

1 Like

Re: The Serpent And The Apple: Beautiful Lady And Her Man Turn Adam & Eve by Magic1: 11:01am On Mar 27, 2019
Me I cannot see any unclothedness here o, Adam and Eve were stark naked before they ate the apple. I want that to reflect here. Call on me immediately we have such pictures.

1 Like

Re: The Serpent And The Apple: Beautiful Lady And Her Man Turn Adam & Eve by Aile(m): 11:02am On Mar 27, 2019
hey so Adam and eve dey make calls...

4 Likes

Re: The Serpent And The Apple: Beautiful Lady And Her Man Turn Adam & Eve by Nobody: 11:03am On Mar 27, 2019
Re: The Serpent And The Apple: Beautiful Lady And Her Man Turn Adam & Eve by mastar111: 11:04am On Mar 27, 2019
Wait. is Adam making call? to who pls grin
Re: The Serpent And The Apple: Beautiful Lady And Her Man Turn Adam & Eve by seunmohmoh(f): 11:06am On Mar 27, 2019
She looks like bbn alex.
Re: The Serpent And The Apple: Beautiful Lady And Her Man Turn Adam & Eve by MrBONE2(m): 11:06am On Mar 27, 2019
Magic1:
Me I cannot see any unclothedness here o, Adam and Eve were stark naked before they ate the apple. I want that to reflect here. Call on me immediately we have such pictures.

You re right,then they asn't ANCIENT PRIMITIVE BONEBEINGS grin

grin

1 Like

Re: The Serpent And The Apple: Beautiful Lady And Her Man Turn Adam & Eve by SenatorCombo(m): 11:07am On Mar 27, 2019
My question is that... What network then use?.....�
Re: The Serpent And The Apple: Beautiful Lady And Her Man Turn Adam & Eve by Bewiseedet(m): 11:08am On Mar 27, 2019
They should be unclad. Though I blame buhari for this nonentity
Re: The Serpent And The Apple: Beautiful Lady And Her Man Turn Adam & Eve by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:13am On Mar 27, 2019
angry Pre-wedding nonsense.

Looks like they are justifying the serpent's action for using Eve to deceive adam
Re: The Serpent And The Apple: Beautiful Lady And Her Man Turn Adam & Eve by Iyajison: 11:13am On Mar 27, 2019
Atin say na kpekus be d said apple na... wink wink cool
Re: The Serpent And The Apple: Beautiful Lady And Her Man Turn Adam & Eve by SEONaijaExpert: 11:14am On Mar 27, 2019
This our new Adam is using a telephone and eve is wearing another woman's hair grin

3 Likes

Re: The Serpent And The Apple: Beautiful Lady And Her Man Turn Adam & Eve by bossrillboss: 11:27am On Mar 27, 2019
mastar111:
Wait. is Adam making call? to who pls grin
..to satan.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Threatens To Tag Wives Of Married Men Who Flirt With Girls Online / Lady Celebrates After Her Ex Can't Get Married To Another Lady Over AS Genotype / Husband Pees Inside Wife During Sex!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.