Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,191 members, 7,815,152 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

Why Do Nairaland Mods Put Anti-Christian Threads In FP And Not For Islam? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do Nairaland Mods Put Anti-Christian Threads In FP And Not For Islam? (1542 Views)

As We Await Tomorrow's Anti Christian Threads On Nairaland / Is Nairaland Becoming Anti-christian? / Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Nairaland Mods Put Anti-Christian Threads In FP And Not For Islam? by Oguguolouis(m): 1:50pm On Jan 06, 2017
plappville:

I reflected back to this prophecy when UN made their announcementhe. It wasn't strange to me. We just see prophecy fulfilling in our eyes. We need to keep the faith . Resist Satan at all cost. May God guide us.
AMEN
Re: Why Do Nairaland Mods Put Anti-Christian Threads In FP And Not For Islam? by Sleekydee(m): 2:05pm On Jan 06, 2017
Oguguolouis:

he just gave u an eye opener and a timely warning to all of us and u are asking him his church. be wise dear .rev 3 says as many as i love i rebuke and chestise be zealous there for and repent. Thats the massage as i was reading that i was taking stock of my life. I dont want to be caught in the web. My prayer is that we will all make heaven in Jesus name Amen. My labour will never be in vain. SO MY DEAR FORGET ABOUT THE NAME OF CHURCH. The only thing that matters is WHEN THE ROLL IS CALLED UP YONDER I WILL BE THERE AND U TOO WILL U BE THERE? GOD BLESS US ALL AMEN

sharap jor, he sounds lik an English Time Message believer just like me, that's what I wanted to confirm.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nairaland Mods Put Anti-Christian Threads In FP And Not For Islam? by jnrbayano(m): 2:45pm On Jan 06, 2017
truthmans2012:

Christian? Lie

Altaqqiyah grin grin grin

I am
Re: Why Do Nairaland Mods Put Anti-Christian Threads In FP And Not For Islam? by truthmans2012: 4:28pm On Jan 06, 2017
jnrbayano:

I am

What stops you being a muslim since you love their ways.

Jesus said "I know my sheep and my sheep know me. The voice of a stranger they will not follow.
Re: Why Do Nairaland Mods Put Anti-Christian Threads In FP And Not For Islam? by jnrbayano(m): 9:30pm On Jan 06, 2017
truthmans2012:

What stops you being a muslim since you love their ways.

Jesus said "I know my sheep and my sheep know me. The voice of a stranger they will not follow.

What are you saying?

I agreed with that Moslem on Christians bringing shame to our religion.

What are you saying I ask again?

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Identity Fake Anointing Oils And Fake Anointing Services / My Final Opinion About Tithing. / Contradictions In The Quran

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.