Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,494 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo - Literature (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo (701797 Views)

BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo / ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo / I Fell In Love By Toyin Taiwo(ty Praise) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (79) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jan 21, 2017
Veracity of the past can never be clear to the listener, so it is very hard to conceive. No be abortion she had? Who knows if she is a lovepeddle? It is very difficult.
rachealfst:
Hi everyone,

Let's rub minds together.

What will you do as a Lady if you are in Pamilerin's shoes. Will you come out clean?

Guys, how will you take the news, is that the end of the relationship? or you'll ignore the past and move on with her.

Let's hear your view and please be realistic.

Re: WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo by siralabai(m): 7:35pm On Jan 21, 2017
If I were to be Pamilerin I would come out clean and wouldn't mind the consequences. Que sera sera.....

3 Likes

Re: WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jan 21, 2017
I am only sitting on the fence *being indifferent*
rachealfst:
I don't get you. You want Pamilerin to keep the secret from Daniel?

1 Like

Re: WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo by sexymamatee(f): 7:37pm On Jan 21, 2017
Atayis:
Your advise is good but it cannot be used for pamilerin. Why? Don't forget that she is not getting younger and can you allow her to ve another heartbreak? Daniel can go if she tells him because no man will want a lady that had abortion. How will he know that her womb is still ok or how many times she has terminated pregancy? Hence, she is in dilemma, why, if he knows before wedding by himself, he will divorce her, and invariably, if he knows after wedding, she will become a trust of betrayal.

so you are saying she shouldn't disclose her past. that's not a good idea. Daniel has asked for transparency and if she refuses to let him know about the abortion part is really bad. It might tell on her later in the future, what if they marry and pamilerin is unable to conceive?.

then Daniel now happens to know Tunde, or the doctor and nurses involves in the abortion. what do you think will be pamilerin fate. Daniel will never forgive her, even if he forgives her, he will never trust her completely again. because he once gave her a chance to open up but she conceal the most important secret.
let her open up please, what will be will be.

we still have some good guys outside that will accept and forgive their spouse's past, abortion or no abortion.

haven't you heard about guys who has never been married, that takes a widow or divorce woman who has 2 or more issues as wife.

the most important thing is for us to marry d bone of our bone and d flesh of our flesh.

what if God wants to open pamilerin eyes through this situation to see the kind of guy Daniel is truly is.
yes he is a sweet and caring guy, but no one knows his actual mind

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo by cerowo(f): 7:38pm On Jan 21, 2017
Nyc update sis ride on

1 Like

Re: WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo by Favouritetega(f): 7:41pm On Jan 21, 2017
Oya oooo

1 Like

Re: WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo by sirOrubebe: 7:43pm On Jan 21, 2017
sunshine46:

I was given same o cheesy wonder what we did to warrant that
Can't comprehend if a*u*n*t*y s*p*a*m*b*o*t is now jellos or something... I quoted you yesterday to help me give a fitting reply to a guy who said you and I should go to the altar or shrine (imagine) as my creative juice was on holiday. That was all I typed o. The next thing fiam! I am tired jarey

Seun you need to check that nonsense thing you call a s*p*a*m*b*o*t o. It's head is far from correct angry
Re: WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jan 21, 2017
I know that the best thing for her is confession,But, according to Barigo Diop 'what eyes will watch our mouth without laughter. It is easier said than done. Hmmm, i don't know what EAR That will hear it because it is inaudible. Ok, let rachealfst bring it coming cos she is the only oracle to consult
sexymamatee:

so you are saying she shouldn't disclose her past. that's not a good idea. Daniel has asked for transparency and if she refuses to let him know about the abortion part is really bad. It might tell on her later in the future, what if they marry and pamilerin is unable to conceive?.

then Daniel now happens to know Tunde, or the doctor and nurses involves in the abortion. what do you think will be pamilerin fate. Daniel will never forgive her, even if he forgives her, he will never trust her completely again. because he once gave her a chance to open up but she conceal the most important secret.
let her open up please, what will be will be.

we still have some good guys outside that will accept and forgive their spouse's past, abortion or no abortion.

haven't you heard about guys who has never been married, that takes a widow or divorce woman who has 2 or more issues as wife.

the most important thing is for us to marry d bone of our bone and d flesh of our flesh.

what if God wants to open pamilerin eyes through this situation to see the kind of guy Daniel is truly is.
yes he is a sweet and caring guy, but no one knows his actual mind

2 Likes

Re: WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo by Lolsd: 7:56pm On Jan 21, 2017
left for me I think she should open up to him bcuz keep it secret will eat u alive .....

1 Like

Re: WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo by marvwhite: 7:57pm On Jan 21, 2017
rachealfst:
Hi everyone,

What will you do as a Lady if you are in Pamilerin's shoes. Will you come out clean?

Guys, how will you take the news, is that the end of the relationship? or you'll ignore the past and move on with her.

i so hate the "being transparent/open relationship that i'd never try to fit in 'em shoes.....but since you asked,I'D STILL MOVE ON WITH HER BUT DEPENDS ON THE GRAVITY OF THE 'OFFENCE'(abortion) ,SO FAR,NO 'vital stuff 'IS DAMAGED

1 Like

Re: WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo by Goldenprinz(m): 8:05pm On Jan 21, 2017
marvwhite:
wait first o ,we quarell before? Abeg if we quarrel,nor vex(i nor even know if na me find trouble.) but you know say the guy when marry Buhari pikin na one hundred thousand naira he pay?(i stand to be corrected) ....but i would do anything for Recheal ##run outa thread going to money lender
Guy dis is too much, letz kidnap her, am solidly behind u.
Re: WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo by Maryclaire1(f): 8:09pm On Jan 21, 2017
It is adviceable for her to tell him everything, it won't b good If he finds out elsewhere instead of it coming from her..if he is for her no matter what anybody tell him about her he will stick with her and love her still.thanks for breakfast and lunch ma remaining dinner and dessert grin

2 Likes

Re: WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo by sunshine46(f): 8:10pm On Jan 21, 2017
sirOrubebe:
Can't comprehend if a*u*n*t*y s*p*a*m*b*o*t is now jellos or something... I quoted you yesterday to help me give a fitting reply to a guy who said you and I should go to the altar or shrine (imagine) as my creative juice was on holiday. That was all I typed o. The next thing fiam! I am tired jarey

Seun you need to check that nonsense thing you call a s*p*a*m*b*o*t o. It's head is far from correct angry
grin grin grin who's d yeye guy that said that,he wants to throw a birthday party at d shrine ni...we usually don't honour such invitations
Re: WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo by marvwhite: 8:21pm On Jan 21, 2017
Goldenprinz:
Guy dis is too much, letz kidnap her, am solidly behind u.
that aint an option.... I'd pay up 'ghen ghen'
Re: WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo by marvwhite: 8:29pm On Jan 21, 2017
rachealfst:
Chicken change! and you are crying silently. Did you just say money lenders?lol
but you see
"full trailler of yam",

"a million naira for 'chop chop' "

"dubai thingy"

and other stuff......but you day forget say na "BUHARI TIME" we day?
Re: WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo by BlissfulJeff(m): 9:03pm On Jan 21, 2017
rachealfst:
Me av been looking for you since. Welcome on board.
tnx dear,now am fully bck.

1 Like

Re: WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo by Itzfresh(f): 9:20pm On Jan 21, 2017
i will rather say the truth i hate lying about my past say d truth so dat u can be free wt ur man she only had an abortion which we all knw is bad Mr Daniel can never leave her bcus of her past, everyone has a past u knw since he love her, her past can never affect her n she will pray about d rest

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo by princessadeola(f): 9:23pm On Jan 21, 2017
rachealfst:
Hi everyone,

Its better to be clean now, than regret it matter. if he loves U, he will move past it.

2 Likes

Re: WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jan 21, 2017
siralabai:
If I were to be Pamilerin I would come out clean and wouldn't mind the consequences. Que sera sera.....
....easier said than done but I'm with you

2 Likes

Re: WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo by Tuhndhay(m): 9:27pm On Jan 21, 2017
Thanks for the dedication..... Rachealfst...
To the question, The best thing would be a lady coming out clean for a guy, particularly if what they share is strong most times it might seem hard but at the end of the day "what happens if the secret comes to the open...." I think a broken relationship is far far more better than a failed marriage or divorce marriage"

1 Like

Re: WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo by Johnsown1(m): 9:39pm On Jan 21, 2017
I suggest and advice that she should let Daniel into her life by telling him all he needs to know about her, if a guy loves u the matter any issus or short comings, he will stand by urside.
what i hate most is lies from the one i love, if am in daniel shoes,i will hate her if i eventually hears it from another mouth first.

1 Like

Re: WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo by harunablezin(f): 9:41pm On Jan 21, 2017
my dear don't b scare of ur past, let it all out....if he is the one he will stay

1 Like

Re: WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo by kally90(f): 9:44pm On Jan 21, 2017
wow,thanks for the dedication. Daniela should not fear now because Daniel will even take a bullet for her.

1 Like

Re: WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo by Johnsown1(m): 9:49pm On Jan 21, 2017
Maryclaire1:
It is adviceable for her to tell him everything, it won't b good If he finds out elsewhere instead of it coming from her..if he is for her no matter what anybody tell him about her he will stick with her and love her still.thanks for breakfast and lunch ma remaining dinner and dessert grin
U"ve spoken well

1 Like

Re: WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo by Itzfresh(f): 9:58pm On Jan 21, 2017
if dey keep am n d husband knw frm sum1 else it will be a disaster

1 Like

Re: WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo by Maryclaire1(f): 10:06pm On Jan 21, 2017
Johnsown1:

U"ve spoken well
Thanks
Re: WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo by Johnsown1(m): 10:24pm On Jan 21, 2017
Maryclaire1:
Thanks
Ur welcome pretty

1 Like

Re: WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo by Goldenprinz(m): 10:36pm On Jan 21, 2017
rachealfst:
You would have.....what?
Oya come and complete the sentence.
BTW that ring make sense o. Pls don't collect it back.lol
I have to because he has beta one

1 Like

Re: WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo by shotunz(m): 10:43pm On Jan 21, 2017
rachealfst:
Hi everyone,

since d abortion didnt affect her womb....who cares

1 Like

Re: WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo by queenitee(f): 11:35pm On Jan 21, 2017
Daniella honey,please tell Daniel everything including the abortion,I know its not easy, but if he truly loves you, he would let go of everything.
If you should hide anything from him and he later get to know,dont you think you would lose the trust he has in you?Don't you think knowing later, esp from an outside source will also reduce the love he has for you?
He has opened his heart and mind to you and has given you the chance to do the same,think wisely girl.

Tunde,stop calling my baby if you dont want me to swear for you.Devil's angel.

Sis Rachealfst,thank you,God bless you.I like the way you update frequently... Kizzez

1 Like

Re: WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo by Johnsown1(m): 12:08am On Jan 22, 2017
Kiss ke, am kissed starved here and ur trowing kisses to rachealfst, Na 21 ysars oooo, azk chidimma
Re: WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo by Chubbiehills(f): 4:29am On Jan 22, 2017
Telling Daniel is the best solution, she still live in the guilt of the abortion that is why she is scared. who can tell if Mr Paul or Daniel has met someone from her past who is downloading her info to them fast fast! think about it miss

1 Like 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (79) (Reply)

My Husband......... / There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) / NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>>

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.