Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,692 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo - Literature (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo (701662 Views)

BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo / ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo / I Fell In Love By Toyin Taiwo(ty Praise) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (79) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo by Shakyroh320(f): 5:25am On Jan 22, 2017
rachealfst:
Hi everyone,

Let's rub minds together.

What will you do as a Lady if you are in Pamilerin's shoes. Will you come out clean?

Guys, how will you take the news, is that the end of the relationship? or you'll ignore the past and move on with her.

Let's hear your view and please be realistic.

the reality here is that true love never cares about ones past it focus on the present and future,but if Daniel doesnt want her after saying the whole truth,that means THEY are never meant to be,please madam let her tell him the whole truth,because a broken trust can never be joined to make a whole,cos i sense that is the point tunde will want to use against her if he gets to know daniel was not told,i know u ll do justice to the story madam,av a grt sunday.

1 Like

Re: WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo by chistar01(m): 6:02am On Jan 22, 2017
rachealfst:
Hi everyone,

What will you do as a Lady if you are in Pamilerin's shoes. Will you come out clean?

Guys, how will you take the news, is that the end of the relationship? or you'll ignore the past and move on with her.

I don't even understand how come this is up for debate. She should tell him of course! I'm not sure of the exact time settings of the story but its definitely a modern day piece and these days abortion is no longer so much of a big deal (well, if you ignore the religious perspective). Those who have the money and ready for the responsibility keep the baby, that's why we have so many baby mama(s) around but unfortunately nether Daniella nor Tunde were ready back then so why stress it, right?. Pamelerin should know better than to hide such info from the guy who is ready to marry her and encouraging her not to keep any secret, if they were just dating for the fun of it then cool but not when the have such big plans.

As for moi, I'll take the new as a good thing, its definitely a show of trust. I won't get mad or excited though, I think indifferent is the word after all as the saying go; He without sin should cast the first stone. The love won't reduce, but increase.

@Rachael, you've clearly improved and that's good. A little more work and you'll be where you're meant to be. Wehdone ma! cool

PEACe

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo by opeano(m): 7:46am On Jan 22, 2017
rachealfst:
Hi everyone,

Do u knw dat Ladies hardly use it against us wen we tell dem our various sexcapades? Y? Cos dey r less envious.

some men even knowing dat dia lady isn't a virgin wen dey met will still be interested in knowing "how many men" "how ofen"

Now put urself in ladies shoe and let us learn to love d present and forget d past. if Daniel love Daniela without d knowledge of d past, then He needs not av a diff view even with the knowledge of that past.

in my view, Pamilerin shouldn't tell all the details. its best left as a dark secret.

my one penny

2 Likes

Re: WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo by Ehmjay(m): 7:48am On Jan 22, 2017
Awafolashade:
lols.how can daniel be pregnant
I jst predict am dwn ni o,wetin neva apun 4 dz planet earth b4?
Re: WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo by OYAY(m): 8:18am On Jan 22, 2017
I do not understand the argument on whether to disclose her details or not because she already told him about Tunde before and now that Tunde is trying to stage a comeback she has no alternative than to tell him every detail about her and Tunde in case he(Tunde) wants to go on blackmail. To me there is no big deal in aborting pregnancy whether my partner tells me or not but some guys may not be like that but go petty on such issue; in all she should bare it all to clear her conscience and still be in good relationship with God.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo by holufunmie(f): 9:05am On Jan 22, 2017
as for me,,,i think daniella shld tell Daniel the truth,,,wat builds up a relationship is love,,trust and honesty,,,secrets Ruins relationship,,if she decides to keep it as secret from Daniel it will end up haunting ha,like the saying goes one day is for the thief another day is for the owner,,most break up and divorce nowadays is caused by lack of trust and secrets,,I bet he is going to understand if the love he has for ha is genuine,,the funniest part is dat wat if Daniel and tunde were friends and tunde later found out dat his ex is Daniel's new fiance,,I bet he is going to ruin Daniella on the spot,,and I bet hearing it from him will hurt more than hearing it from her,,so she shld just tell him,,if they are truly meant for each other they will surely be,,wat God has join together let no man put asunder,,Daniella I hope u will make the rite decision,,I think there is something BTW Paul's gf and Daniella,,more ink to ur pen dear

1 Like

Re: WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo by ROYH(m): 11:32am On Jan 22, 2017
As a guy, it 99% better for pamilerin to come clean with her past because eventually, if daniel find out himself, believe me, it won't be nice at all, ig truly daniel is meant for her, believe me, he would understand and both parties will move on with no hindreance or fear of the past anymore, truth is bitter but yet, it remains the best, it good to come clean than being betrayal of trust, believe it
rachealfst:
Hi everyone,

Re: WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo by ROYH(m): 11:38am On Jan 22, 2017
chistar01:

As for moi, I'll take the new as a good thing, its definitely a show of trust. I won't get mad or excited though, I think indifferent is the word after all as the saying go; He without sin should cast the first stone. The love won't reduce, but increase.
i concur with you jawe chistar01, that's true, the love will be + not - , meanwhile, why you never start a new story after 'why i want to be bad' you went exile ni ?

1 Like

Re: WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo by marvwhite: 1:30pm On Jan 22, 2017
ROYH:
meanwhile, why you never start a new story after 'why i want to be bad' you went exile ni ?
i day look chistar01 with bad eye he nor know,how you go drop 'sweet story' like that unfinished?
Re: WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo by Adesina12: 2:17pm On Jan 22, 2017
The best thing is to come out clean and reveal everything

It may turn out to be a scandal case against her in future if eventually Daniel and Tunde meet

For Tunde not to take advantage of the secret between them it is advisable to disclose it

I have got sweet popcorn for you dear....o ya let us read next episode

1 Like

Re: WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo by Countrygirl(f): 3:05pm On Jan 22, 2017
rachealfst:
Dedication:
relic.ng, mayree2t9, ifea.nyi317, marv.white, Country.girl, haru.nablezin, Tuhn.dhay, photo.shoot,

wow, first dedication on nairaland lit. section.

It's highly appreciated @ Rachaelfst

following to the end

1 Like

Re: WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo by teel123(f): 9:11pm On Jan 22, 2017
TY Praise where are u oooooooooo

1 Like

Re: WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo by Itzfresh(f): 9:29pm On Jan 22, 2017
please nau come and update.... Should i kneel down?

1 Like

Re: WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo by chaffman: 10:24pm On Jan 22, 2017
PLS RACHEALFST, UPDATE IJN!!!

1 Like

Re: WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo by Kaodek(m): 10:56pm On Jan 22, 2017
She will end up with Almighty Tunde grin....... Who want to bet with me?

2 Likes

Re: WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo by Lolsd: 12:52am On Jan 23, 2017
@kaodek I am betting with u. she is not going to end with tunde

1 Like

Re: WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo by holufunmie(f): 1:20am On Jan 23, 2017
same here,,tunde ko tawa ni abi thunder fire tunde ni

1 Like

Re: WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo by ROYH(m): 1:23am On Jan 23, 2017
He Do.
marvwhite:
i day look chistar01 with bad eye he nor know,how you go drop 'sweet story' like that unfinished?
I Mean He Had Completed The Story Since Na Abi Which One?
Re: WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo by rachealfst(f): 1:56am On Jan 23, 2017
chistar01:

@Rachael, you've clearly improved and that's good. A little more work and you'll be where you're meant to be. Wehdone ma! cool

PEACe
Thanks so much sir, I'm honored.

1 Like

Re: WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo by ROYH(m): 2:00am On Jan 23, 2017
Trying To Update? Please Do
rachealfst:
Thanks so much sir, I'm honored.
Guy Is Waiting cheesy
Re: WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo by rachealfst(f): 2:01am On Jan 23, 2017
To everyone who contributed.
chistar01, Atayis, sexymamatee, Maryclaire1, holufunmie, ROYH, marvwhite (Beau),
Adesina12, Shakyroh320, opeano, OYAY, kally90, shotunz queenitee, Chubbiehills, Tuhnday, Johnsown1, harunablezin, itzfresh, princessadeola, Jagugu88li

You've all spoken well and I like the fact that many of us stand for the truth.
Let's go back to the story and see how things plays out.

Thanks, God bless. Have a wonderful week ahead.

3 Likes

Re: WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo by rachealfst(f): 2:15am On Jan 23, 2017
Dedication:
To everyone

Episode 26

There’s something about the past, it always have it’s way of catching up on you.
That week was not so good, Tunde is not helping matters either, he bombarded me with text since I’ve stopped picking his calls. Daniel calls everyday but I still sounded cold. I want to tell him everything, but I lacked the effrontery.

“When will you get out of this mood for God sake?” he asked me during our conversation over the phone.

“I’m fine” I said

“This weekend is our double date you know”

“I’m sorry I forgot” Sincerely I did not remember, I already have enough on my plate.

“I’ll come pick you up early so we could sought out things before the dinner date in the evening”

“Ok I’ll be expecting you” I said

“See you on Friday. I love you”

“OK”

“Daniella, I said I love you”

“I heard you Dee, I’ll see you on friday”
I was worried, I knew it’s wrong for me to withhold the truth from him. All I need is the courage to say it.

On Friday he got to my house around 6pm.
“Nice dress, you look gorgeous”
“Thanks” I said with a faint smile.

We got talking in his car and I think his charms worked on him. I felt free with him again.
Some minutes later, we left my place and headed straight to the restaurant.
A table for four has already been booked.
On entry into the restaurant Mr Paul sorry Paul waved at us. We joined him and his fiancée. We all settled down.
Paul did the introduction, it was nice meeting Lizzy, she’s fair, average height and she’s beautiful. Paul and Lizzy looks good together.

“Hmm, I always knew you have eyes for good things” Daniel said pointing to Paul.

“Look who’s talking” Paul said teasingly.
A waiter came by and we all placed our orders. We all introduced ourselves briefly. We talked about growing up and all.

From our conversation, I got to know little about Lizzy, she’s a banker by profession. One more thing i like Lizzy already, she's simple, down to earth and the way she comport herself wowed me. "This man is really lucky" I said to myself.

The evening was great. Paul also informed us they’ll be getting married in three month. Daniel and I congratulated them.

Daniel took me home after our date.
He stopped in front of my house, alighted and helped me with the door.
“Good night my love” he said
when I steeped out of the car.

“Good night Dee”

He held my face in his palms and kissed me good night.

Two weeks later, Daniel came to my house during the week and we are in his car parked in my compound when he changed the topic.

“Daniella I have a feeling that you are hiding something from me. Is there anything you think I should know about you. I mean both past and present” he asked.

I jerked when he mentioned the past. Many things were going through my mind. I don’t know whether to tell him the truth or not about my past.

“Dee I already told you about my ex and that’s the only guy I’ve been with before you. The only thing I can say for now is that I’m not a saint ”

“I’m not a saint either, but if there is anything I need to know please don’t hesitate to tell me, I don’t like secrets”

OK, that was all I said and that changed my mood again. He left some minutes later.

I got back to my room, I took my bath and was about to sleep when I received a text message. It was from my ex Tunde. I click on the message and it read.

"You don’t want to come back to me because of that Americana right. Don’t worry, he will soon dump you once he finds out the truth about you"

"So Tunde has been stalking me” I said to my self. Now he’s even planning on blackmailing me. I wonder why he refused to leave me alone. I called him back.

“So you can actually call me, my baby is scared right” he said

“Who is your baby, I can see some nuts are loosened in your brain, you this shameless loser” I said

He laughed " Really!"

“Get this straight into that thick skull of yours, I will never be yours”

He threatened me, he even gave me one week ultimatum. He said its either I come back to him all he’ll spill the beans.

I was shocked when he told me he knew Daniel’s office. I know for sure that’s he’s talking about the abortions. Now I have no other choice than to tell Daniel. it’s better he hears it from me than from that loser ex of mine.

Daniel also called me that night before I went to bed. He told me he knew I’m hiding something from him but he said I should take all my time. He said he won’t push me to say anything I’m not ready to share. He said his good night and ended the call.

“Now is the time, I have to tell him everything” I said to myself when the line when off.

Good Morning and have a great week. God bless!

14 Likes

Re: WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo by rachealfst(f): 2:26am On Jan 23, 2017
ROYH:
Trying To Update? Please DoGuy Is Waiting cheesy
Good morning, sorry for keeping you waiting.

1 Like

Re: WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo by rachealfst(f): 2:28am On Jan 23, 2017
Countrygirl:
wow, first dedication on nairaland lit. section.

It's highly appreciated @ Rachaelfst

following to the end
Thanks sis*smile*
Re: WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo by opeano(m): 5:05am On Jan 23, 2017
rachealfst:

Two weeks later, Daniel came to my house during the week and we are in his car parked in my compound when he changed the topic.

“Daniella I have a feeling that you are hiding something from me. Is there anything you think I should know about you. I mean both past and present” he asked.

Thanks for the dedication. I am here again while its still hot.

still following bumper2bumper

1 Like

Re: WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo by opeano(m): 5:12am On Jan 23, 2017
Her hesitation will prove to him dat she has done sth she aint proud of but then it also proves that she luvs him. I hope Daniel wont change after this knowledge.

Pamilerin, pls do not let that Idiot get to Daniel b4 u

1 Like

Re: WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo by EmzyFimma(m): 5:21am On Jan 23, 2017
Golden

1 Like

Re: WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo by izito(m): 6:07am On Jan 23, 2017
a stitch in time saves nine......d earlier d better......

1 Like

Re: WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo by bossy512(f): 6:56am On Jan 23, 2017
The earlier the better for Pamilerin, who knows, may b at end Daniel too av his own secret too. Sister welldone, more ink to ur pen, do av a nice week, love u

1 Like

Re: WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo by Johnsown1(m): 7:05am On Jan 23, 2017
Good morning dear, do have a wonderful day @ rachealfst

1 Like

Re: WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo by wizsolzy(m): 7:17am On Jan 23, 2017
dis girl won make me tire for her now undecided wat is there that is hard for her to tell... as for me IDAF if she had abortion b4 as far that there is no complication concerning her womb i will sally on with my relationship shikena... that one no quamcern me fa undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo by Adesina12: 8:00am On Jan 23, 2017
I already knew this will happen

I did mentioned this in my last comment that the bastard Tunde will take advantage of the poor girl

Rachael O ya reveal everything today before Tunde spoil the party

Honestly, I don't wish the babe go back to him and he must pay for his mess dearly

Sweet popcorn for you

1 Like 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (79) (Reply)

My Husband......... / There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) / NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>>

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.