Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo - Literature (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo (701853 Views)

BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo / ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo / I Fell In Love By Toyin Taiwo(ty Praise) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (79) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo by queenitee(f): 3:07pm On Jan 23, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:

we aiint talking about who deserves who here we're talking abt love...and does tunde love daniella, the answer is yes

i rep team #pamitun
Yea,he loves her but don't you know when love is not nourished,not watered, not taken care of,love dies.Pamilerin doesn't love Tunde anymore and life does not always offer a second chance.
Tunde had the opportunity,but he messed up.He shouldn't cos he realised his mistake spoil the girl's life.
Daniel obviously loves Daniella and she loves him too.

1 Like

Re: WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo by sunshine46(f): 3:18pm On Jan 23, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:

Wow wow woah!! i wasnt actually rooting 4 tunde sha, i was looking for some1 who really understands the story and who could convince me and i just found dat sum1

nice analysis bro...

tunde is a dork

i rep #samsun jare grin grin (Samy and sunshine46)
grin grin how fast can u change ur mind over issues...you were all #pamitun seconds back o,now it's #samsun ba...definitely u'd swap #samsun for #samlucy or whatever with a snap of ur fingers if anything ever comes up shocked

1 Like

Re: WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo by samyfreshsmooth(m): 3:28pm On Jan 23, 2017
sunshine46:

grin grin how fast can u change ur mind over issues...you were all #pamitun seconds back o,now it's #samsun ba...definitely u'd swap #samsun for #samlucy or whatever with a snap of ur fingers if anything ever comes up shocked

Lol...i dont stand 4 evil and dats why when adesina helped see tunde 4 d a*s*o*e he is (i gat to knw he was evil a tad 2 late though) i switched sides....grin grin

i dont knw y u're trying so hard 2 paint/label me a player when am clearly aiint one o...

dont worry am neva switching sides again....i rep team #samsun till d end of nairaland grin grin

PS:op abeg no vex say i dy diectly or indirectly derail ur thread o

1 Like

Re: WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo by samyfreshsmooth(m): 3:33pm On Jan 23, 2017
queenitee:

Yea,he loves her but don't you know when love is not nourished,not watered, not taken care of,love dies.Pamilerin doesn't love Tunde anymore and life does not always offer a second chance.
Tunde had the opportunity,but he messed up.He shouldn't cos he realised his mistake spoil the girl's life.
Daniel obviously loves Daniella and she loves him too.

Yea dats true bt all d same i think tunde is still helping her sha...at least she wuld confess to daniel nw grin grin

1 Like

Re: WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo by Johnsown1(m): 3:44pm On Jan 23, 2017
sunshine46:

There is always an exception and this,clearly is one...I mean,d yeye guy is even handling it d wrong way. He wants someone he had so terribly wronged back and all he could come up with is to stalk and think of blackmailing Seriously,who does that? Whatever happened to maturity and being civil?
Yes ur right,he shouldn't have come up with blackmailing, but i think that is the way he thinks that he can come closer to her.so that the lady will visit him and he will empty his heart for her.

1 Like

Re: WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo by sunshine46(f): 4:20pm On Jan 23, 2017
Johnsown1:

Yes ur right,he shouldn't have come up with blackmailing, but i think that is the way he thinks that he can come closer to her.so that the lady will visit him and he will empty his heart for her.
He had better have a rethink undecided

1 Like

Re: WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo by Johnsown1(m): 4:44pm On Jan 23, 2017
sunshine46:

He had better have a rethink undecided
Lol or u reset his memory for him,
Re: WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo by ikombe: 6:00pm On Jan 23, 2017
ooooohhhh which kinda human being be dis tunde self

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo by photoshoot(m): 6:09pm On Jan 23, 2017
Kaodek:
She will end up with Almighty Tunde grin....... Who want to bet with me?

Lool, yeaah

2 Likes

Re: WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo by photoshoot(m): 6:15pm On Jan 23, 2017
chistar01:
photoshoot - still here? Yes sir. Still writing? Yes, but not as much as before because responsibilties have increased.

Wow, looking forward to more of your stories sir. It is well!
Re: WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo by Azeequeen(f): 6:19pm On Jan 23, 2017
Tunde is just a dimwit

1 Like

Re: WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo by photoshoot(m): 6:19pm On Jan 23, 2017
Rachaelfst

Thanks for the dedication ma' cheesy

1 Like

Re: WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo by photoshoot(m): 6:20pm On Jan 23, 2017
Azeequeen:
Tunde is just a dimwit

Haha, aunty you are binu gan o

2 Likes

Re: WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo by wizsolzy(m): 6:37pm On Jan 23, 2017
rachealfst:
PA where is my beau nah...hope marvwhite hasn't run away.

We dnt hv all year fa. . Since u can't oblige d family demand we hv given list to anoda suitor.. U can't be seeing her up nd down u know.

1 Like

Re: WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo by wizsolzy(m): 6:39pm On Jan 23, 2017
Wats all dis pop corn for fa? Wat happened to chicken nd chips? Wat happened to kilishi? Wat happened to barbecue? Wat happend to sharwama fa?

1 Like

Re: WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo by olatex25(m): 7:21pm On Jan 23, 2017
Tuned or woteva his name is, is Mad.. as in Mad... he even has d effrontery to threatening her.. he nid to visit a psyco hospital .... just imagine

racheal I dey gbadun u jarey,,,, kip it cumin

1 Like

Re: WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo by mofy1(f): 7:30pm On Jan 23, 2017
Daniella will be so foolish not to open up whether blackmail is involve or not. I alwas say this that no matter how dark ur past is, always come out clean. Because if u claim to love some1 u won't hide things from them and any man who truely loves u whole hearted won't dump u because of ur past mistake. In between am talking out of experience and as a living proof.

1 Like

Re: WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo by priestcharm(m): 7:33pm On Jan 23, 2017
rachealfst:
See action film. You better start writing, i think it's in you.I'm almost tempted to change the plot. Thumbs up

I blush o
Re: WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo by Azeequeen(f): 7:33pm On Jan 23, 2017
photoshoot:

Haha, aunty you are binu gan o
Lol...I binu gidigidi gan
Re: WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo by rachealfst(f): 7:40pm On Jan 23, 2017
Dedication:
samyfreshsmooth, Adesina12

Episode 28

The following week, I called Daniel on. I told him I’ll come to his office after school.

I got to Daniel’s office later that afternoon, I wasn’t in a good mood and of course he noticed Immediately I stepped into his office.

“Have your sit” he said and I sat on the sofa.

“What can I offer you” he asked

“Nothing, I’m OK”

“What’s eating you up sweetheart?”

”I came to tell you about my past”

“I’m listening” he said and sat beside me.

I suddenly went dumb. I tried to speak but words are not coming out.

“Daniella go ahead, you can talk to me”

Still I couldn’t talk, I was just staring at the floor.
“Is it that bad? Did you kill someone, are you an ex convict, do you do drugs or you have a child? He bombarded me with questions.

“ I wished I had a child but I don’t because I aborted it”

“What?” Abortion!”

Despite the fact that abortion is legalized in the state, Daniel detest it.

“You murder an harmless child? You should have prevented that by using protection”

I didn’t say a word, I just sat down crying silently. He went back to his sit and said nothing.

“My ex want me back, he threatened to tell you himself if I don’t break up with you and come back to him”

“And that is why you are here”

“Please don’t put it that way, I didn’t mean to hide it from you”

“Daniella! you are not even planning to tell me before, but you could tell me now because your ex is blackmailing you?”

“I’ve always wanted to tell you, I just lack the courage to do it earlier”

“And you expect me to buy that?”

“I’m sorry Dee, maybe I don’t even deserve you in the first place” I said

He didn’t say a word, he was just staring at me. For like 15min, the room was quiet.

“Please say something” I pleaded

“I need time to process all this and please I want to be alone” he said

I couldn’t believe he just walked me out of his office indirectly. Tears started streaming on my cheek.

I stood up, cleaned my face with my face towel and left his office. With all hopes lost, to be sincere I don’t know where all this will end.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo by rachealfst(f): 7:44pm On Jan 23, 2017
mofy1:
In between am talking out of experience and as a living proof.
And experience is the best teacher, thanks for following.
Re: WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo by swanky47(f): 7:45pm On Jan 23, 2017
Chai, I rili feel for Daniella..
More mb to ur fone aunty Rachael

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo by Hadassah43(f): 7:52pm On Jan 23, 2017
am getting scared, rachey do sumtin plsss

1 Like

Re: WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo by rachealfst(f): 7:52pm On Jan 23, 2017
olatex25:
Tuned or woteva his name is, is Mad.. as in Mad... he even has d effrontery to threatening her.. he nid to visit a psyco hospital .... just imagine

racheal I dey gbadun u jarey,,,, kip it cumin
Thanks, I know you gat my back anytime.
Re: WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo by Ehmjay(m): 7:57pm On Jan 23, 2017
Ahn! ahn!! why this shekele update now? abeg start with the 2nd before i make biz with Shekau to bomb this thread
Re: WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo by CDCEO001: 8:13pm On Jan 23, 2017
Whatever happened, i know she ain't going back to Tunde the devil....lol

1 Like

Re: WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo by photoshoot(m): 8:16pm On Jan 23, 2017
Azeequeen:

Lol...I binu gidigidi gan

grin lol
Re: WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo by Adesina12: 8:17pm On Jan 23, 2017
Congrats Samyfreshsmooth

Victory at last grin grin grin

Rachealfst.....kisses for you

Thanks for the dedication..
but the episode is patethic and really heat up

I know you do enjoy the popcorn ......Special popcorn to be delivered to you doorstep right away.

We are waiting for the turn of events.......so what happened next?

1 Like

Re: WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo by samyfreshsmooth(m): 8:38pm On Jan 23, 2017
[quote author=rachealfst post=53067582]Dedication:
samyfreshsmooth, Adesina12

Episode 28
[quote]

awwww because i begged u to dedicate a shapter to me u na dedicate dis sorrow filled scene abi shapter to me bah

dont mind me o....am so grateful...thanks 4 d dedication....make daniel 4gve her na....anywaysha i stil rep team #samsun

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo by samyfreshsmooth(m): 8:42pm On Jan 23, 2017
Adesina12:
Congrats Samyfreshsmooth

Victory at last grin grin grin

Rachealfst.....kisses for you

Thanks for the dedication..
but the episode is patethic and really heat up

I know you do enjoy the popcorn ......Special popcorn to be delivered to you doorstep right away.

We are waiting for the turn of events.......so what happened next?

Yes o bro....we saw,we fought and we finally conquered and got a special dedication...

make that a pop corn filled truck 4 pretty miss rachealfst....kizzez (no b 4 u o....)

1 Like

Re: WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo by Adesina12: 8:55pm On Jan 23, 2017
[quote author=samyfreshsmooth post=53069168][/quote]

Funny bro..... grin grin grin

This one really shatter and scatter everything

Na song of sorrow this bae throwed at us.....chaiii

Rachael we love you from bottom of our heart abi Samy.
Re: WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo by harunablezin(f): 9:07pm On Jan 23, 2017
Don't worry sis.....he will come for u and if he does not dat minz he isn't urs and doesn't worth uuuuu...OK!!

1 Like 7 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (79) (Reply)

My Husband......... / There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) / NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>>

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.