Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,038 members, 7,828,645 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

Prince James Uche Evicted From Hospital Over Incurred Debts - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Prince James Uche Evicted From Hospital Over Incurred Debts (21824 Views)

Angela Okorie Discharged From Hospital, Shares New Pictures / Ray Hushpuppi Lands In Hospital Over Too Much Champagne (Photos) / Tonto Dikeh Picks Halimar Abubaka From Hospital, To Personally Take Care Of Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prince James Uche Evicted From Hospital Over Incurred Debts by ArabMopol(m): 10:03am On Jan 06, 2017
Miles300:
We are in a society where no one cares !
our dullard President make it so
Re: Prince James Uche Evicted From Hospital Over Incurred Debts by Nobody: 10:05am On Jan 06, 2017
ArabMopol:
he did not make enough money then,.. top actors like Chief edochie , olu Jacob, osuofia and Zack orji barely collect 50k while lesser actors like him goes home with 10 or 20k .... Nollywood actors and actresses making it big this days is at the mercy of endowment they got, those days endowment deal are not reclusive...his younger colleagues should help him

That is the truth, plus many Nollywood movies do not make as much money as they should because of piracy among other things.

I wonder if their actors union can do something....like set up some sort of fund to pay for health care costs of sick members.They could probably get corporate sponsors to help out.
Re: Prince James Uche Evicted From Hospital Over Incurred Debts by ngwababe(f): 10:09am On Jan 06, 2017
9jakohai:

He probably did....but dialysis , frequent dialysis , can cost up to N15000-20000 per week.(3-4 sessions, depending on the hospital).
Even if he had N30 million in his bank account at the beginning of the sickness, the thing(ie the account) would begin to look lean after a few months.

Seriously?? shocked shocked
Re: Prince James Uche Evicted From Hospital Over Incurred Debts by michelism(m): 10:09am On Jan 06, 2017
deb303:
haba...people should help this man na...

We're waiting for you to start ma
Re: Prince James Uche Evicted From Hospital Over Incurred Debts by Nobody: 10:13am On Jan 06, 2017
otemanuduno:
Can Kumuyi, Adeboye and Oyedepo do something? This is where they are really needed, not inside their private jets.
grin
Re: Prince James Uche Evicted From Hospital Over Incurred Debts by Nobody: 10:13am On Jan 06, 2017
ngwababe:

Seriously?? shocked shocked

Seriously...

And that is just for dialysis. You also have to buy drugs, which cost money, and sometimes, you need to get blood for transfusion for the patient...which adds to the cost. Then there is the transport cost (because dialysis machines are not that easily available across Nigeria).

And even if the man is lucky and gets a transplant....that means he has to take antirejection drugs for the rest of his life.(And sometimes, the anti-rejection drugs don't work...body rejects transplanted kidney, another wahalla begins)

1 Like

Re: Prince James Uche Evicted From Hospital Over Incurred Debts by shadollar: 10:14am On Jan 06, 2017
Good morning everyone,I pray a great healer will visit him,Our lord Jesus Christ will visit him.

1 Like

Re: Prince James Uche Evicted From Hospital Over Incurred Debts by Nobody: 10:14am On Jan 06, 2017
Btw, this news is sad.
Re: Prince James Uche Evicted From Hospital Over Incurred Debts by otemanuduno: 10:15am On Jan 06, 2017
Stupedinluv:
grin
Abi o, if these men of dog(god) can step forward right now, they should be able to cure the man's sickeness. But where are they right now? undecided undecided
Re: Prince James Uche Evicted From Hospital Over Incurred Debts by Nobody: 10:19am On Jan 06, 2017
otemanuduno:

Abi o, if these men of dog(god) can step forward right now, they should be able to cure the man's sickeness. But where are they right now? undecided undecided
Where else, if not in their mansions cheesy
Re: Prince James Uche Evicted From Hospital Over Incurred Debts by manikspears: 10:22am On Jan 06, 2017
bamo1122:
..and his biafran people don't see him now .

efote sile eupa lapalapa.. I pray for his survival
they are busy doing fruitless meeting on how to split nigeria angry

1 Like

Re: Prince James Uche Evicted From Hospital Over Incurred Debts by ngwababe(f): 10:22am On Jan 06, 2017
9jakohai:

Seriously...

And that is just for dialysis. You also have to buy drugs, which cost money, and sometimes, you need to get blood for transfusion for the patient...which adds to the cost. Then there is the transport cost (because dialysis machines are not available across Nigeria).

And even if the man is lucky and gets a transplant....that means he has to take antirejection drugs for the rest of his life.(And sometimes, the anti-rejection drugs don't work...body rejects transplanted kidney, another wahalla begins)

Blood of God! Make God kukuma take his life na and save the children from this wahala... HIV pass this one oo
Re: Prince James Uche Evicted From Hospital Over Incurred Debts by dhardline(m): 10:26am On Jan 06, 2017
GoggleB:
I wonder why all this celebs jux dey get money sucking sickness.
I pray he gets well soon.
It's the worst thing that can happen to any family cause the whole fame and money he made from when he was an actor goes before his children can even make use of it. Sad indeed.
Re: Prince James Uche Evicted From Hospital Over Incurred Debts by learnedman(m): 10:30am On Jan 06, 2017
i have never read where our mega rich pastors like kumuyi,oyedepo and Adeboye have ever assisted indigent sick people,yet most of them own private jets and private Universities,they are all keen to collect tithes and offerings from struggling Nigerians, pls Nigerians be wise. Even Jesus fed the hungry with Fish and bread

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prince James Uche Evicted From Hospital Over Incurred Debts by toprealman: 10:48am On Jan 06, 2017
National health insurance scheme can serve as a long term solution to this epidemic.
Re: Prince James Uche Evicted From Hospital Over Incurred Debts by seguno2: 10:55am On Jan 06, 2017
GoggleB:
I wonder why all this celebs jux dey get money sucking sickness.
I pray he gets well soon.

Because they were foolishly doing bling bling show off as yeyebrities with their fake life of cars, mansions, watches etc.
They paid no taxes.
They made no savings.

Where will they find medical care now?
Yet many fools continue the same perilous way.
Hailed by their even more foolish fellow citizens.
Which way Nigeria?
Which way Africans?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prince James Uche Evicted From Hospital Over Incurred Debts by seguno2: 10:59am On Jan 06, 2017
learnedman:
i have never read where our mega rich pastors like kumuyi,oyedepo and Adeboye have ever assisted indigent sick people,yet most of them own private jets and private Universities,they are all keen to collect tithes and offerings from struggling Nigerians, pls Nigerians be wise. Even Jesus fed the hungry with Fish and bread

Should an actor be indigent in the first place?
He was, more likely than not, profligate when he had money.
Moreover, the bible said that there should be no food for the lazy man.
Otherwise how do you ensure others don't copy his bad behaviour and impoverish the entire society?
Only PAGANS will help such a man.
Re: Prince James Uche Evicted From Hospital Over Incurred Debts by emynike2001(m): 11:05am On Jan 06, 2017
WHERE ARE THE MONEY SHOT GUN SPINNERS,

I MEAN THE CELEBRITIES MONEY BAG OF NOLLYWOOD AND MUSICIANS ??

WORK DON COME OYA SAVE YOUR BROTHER.

1 Like

Re: Prince James Uche Evicted From Hospital Over Incurred Debts by kingsmith4(m): 11:07am On Jan 06, 2017
I no dey watch 9ja film daz y I dnt knw him! D only JAMES I knw s JAMES-BOND
Re: Prince James Uche Evicted From Hospital Over Incurred Debts by okechukwu101: 11:11am On Jan 06, 2017
Neddstark:
His colleagues are there flexing their social media life. House-warming parties, trips to Dubai, new cars, etc. But to show love is a great thing for them to do. If they can't show love to their colleagues, how much more their fans or people on the streets.
That's the attitude and lifestyle of Nigerians. We have so many rich people in the country who can make the country great but they would rather buy a Lamborghini for Dangote instead of granting help to the needy. I hate being a Nigerian. I hate sharing same national space with Nigerians. Most Nigerians suck.

2 Likes

Re: Prince James Uche Evicted From Hospital Over Incurred Debts by seguno2: 11:14am On Jan 06, 2017
emynike2001:
WHERE ARE THE MONEY SHOT GUN SPINNERS,

I MEAN THE CELEBRITIES MONEY BAG OF NOLLYWOOD AND MUSICIANS ??

WORK DON COME OYA SAVE YOUR BROTHER.

How can they save their brother when they have N2 million designer bags to buy for the house warming party of another yeyebrity?
Abeg if na joke, make you stop am oh.
They know that their are many PAGAN fools who will contribute money to their hospital bills.
Re: Prince James Uche Evicted From Hospital Over Incurred Debts by seguno2: 11:16am On Jan 06, 2017
isbish:
I feel deep pity for those affected by Kidney related ailments. My older bro went through the horrific experience before God saved his life via Kidney transplant. He is doing very okay now. May God help this man and all of us. So sad angry angry

Was the kidney donated by a Nigerian?
Re: Prince James Uche Evicted From Hospital Over Incurred Debts by nceesam(m): 11:55am On Jan 06, 2017
E-money and the rest come and show ur money here
Re: Prince James Uche Evicted From Hospital Over Incurred Debts by iraborosasu: 12:02pm On Jan 06, 2017
His son should open a go fund me account. That works too
Re: Prince James Uche Evicted From Hospital Over Incurred Debts by 2sexynet: 12:09pm On Jan 06, 2017
ArabMopol:
he did not make enough money then,.. top actors like Chief edochie , olu Jacob, osuofia and Zack orji barely collect 50k while lesser actors like him goes home with 10 or 20k .... Nollywood actors and actresses making it big this days is at the mercy of endowment they got, those days endowment deal are not reclusive...his younger colleagues should help him
actually, the industry is broke. Nollywood is broke.
Re: Prince James Uche Evicted From Hospital Over Incurred Debts by ArabMopol(m): 12:22pm On Jan 06, 2017
2sexynet:
actually, the industry is broke. Nollywood is broke.
the industry wasn't reclusive then as it was now
Re: Prince James Uche Evicted From Hospital Over Incurred Debts by 2sexynet: 12:29pm On Jan 06, 2017
ArabMopol:
the industry wasn't reclusive then as it was now
aside the women among them, who else is hitting it big? Doesn't that show that the men are poor cos they got no pussy?
Re: Prince James Uche Evicted From Hospital Over Incurred Debts by ArabMopol(m): 1:01pm On Jan 06, 2017
2sexynet:
aside the women among them, who else is hitting it big? Doesn't that show that the men are poor cos they got no pussy?

many of their male colleagues are hitting it big, just that they are not broadcastive like their female counterparts who like to flaunt their wealth online
Re: Prince James Uche Evicted From Hospital Over Incurred Debts by queenfav(f): 2:30pm On Jan 06, 2017
Please lets help this man..I cried when i opened his gofundme account, he has gotten only $210 out of his &$240, 000 goal.Nothing is too small, you may not have millions but you can help with your widows mite.May God heal him and see his family through this challenging period of their lives.
Re: Prince James Uche Evicted From Hospital Over Incurred Debts by Bandeco(m): 5:36pm On Jan 06, 2017
ngwababe:

Blood of God! Make God kukuma take his life na and save the children from this wahala... HIV pass this one oo

HIV no be sickness na for where ckd dey
Re: Prince James Uche Evicted From Hospital Over Incurred Debts by ngwababe(f): 6:31pm On Jan 06, 2017
Bandeco:

HIV no be sickness na for where ckd dey

Chisos

(1) (2) (Reply)

Timi Dakolo, Mr Eazi Appointed As Anti-Tobacco Ambassadors Of Nigeria / Rosy Meurer Slams Lady Who Accused Her Of Breaking Tonto Dikeh’s Home / Picture Of Terry G And Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.