Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,203 members, 7,829,305 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

20 Of The Worst Possible Ways To Break Up With A Woman In Lagos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 20 Of The Worst Possible Ways To Break Up With A Woman In Lagos (943 Views)

What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! / The Worst Past You Ever Heard From A Partner. / A Wife Material Must Posses At Least 20 Of These Qualities - JOROOLUMOFIN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

20 Of The Worst Possible Ways To Break Up With A Woman In Lagos by alfa2016: 10:50am On Jan 06, 2017
Ending a relationship is never easy — there’s always hurt, frustration, upset, and general unpleasantness. Though it’s not ever something that you can transform into a barrel of laughs, there are gradations of bad when it comes to ways to breaking up (and we're going to explore the worst ways to break up with a woman in Lagos)

Through the phone, via texting or calls.
In Church
When you're drunk
Purposely cheating on her and hoping she finds out
Few days before marriage or an engagement
At MM1 (Airport)
In Mile 2 or Oshodi Traffic
At her office during closing hours
On her birthday
At the hospital carpark
At "The Place" when you haven't paid
With bad breath
By asking your relative to break up with her for you
On Cool FM, Wazobia FM or Radio Nigeria
By getting her mother pregnant
When she's using the toilet
When she's eating very peppery or spicy food
Just after she announces she missed her period
When she tells you she had a bad dream
When taking a selfie - in front of her best friends
In front of her tailor or hairdresser

http://mojidelano.com/2017/01/20-of-the-worst-possible-ways-to-break-up-with-a-woman-in-lagos/
\
CC SEUN LALASTICLALA
Re: 20 Of The Worst Possible Ways To Break Up With A Woman In Lagos by Sleekydee(m): 10:55am On Jan 06, 2017
how abt wen we are kpanshing grin
Re: 20 Of The Worst Possible Ways To Break Up With A Woman In Lagos by Nobody: 11:08am On Jan 06, 2017
Break up with me if I'm in the church please, Sweerat embarassed. The word of God will sink in better.
Re: 20 Of The Worst Possible Ways To Break Up With A Woman In Lagos by Sleekydee(m): 11:15am On Jan 07, 2017
Ebayray:
Break up with me if I'm in the church please, Sweerat embarassed. The word of God will sink in better.

so the Word isn't sinking in well nw abi? kontinu!!!

P.S ur smile, spaced teeth: combination perfecto.
Re: 20 Of The Worst Possible Ways To Break Up With A Woman In Lagos by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jan 07, 2017
Sleekydee:

so the Word isn't sinking in well nw abi? kontinu!!!
P.S ur smile, spaced teeth: combination perfecto.

Kikikikikikiki grin grin grin. It's sinking ooo. But I'm serious cheesy.
Awww, thanks smiley.
Re: 20 Of The Worst Possible Ways To Break Up With A Woman In Lagos by Bluezy13(m): 12:34pm On Jan 07, 2017
Hmmm...

And then
Re: 20 Of The Worst Possible Ways To Break Up With A Woman In Lagos by tobechi74: 12:44pm On Jan 07, 2017
in police station
Re: 20 Of The Worst Possible Ways To Break Up With A Woman In Lagos by Sleekydee(m): 12:57pm On Jan 07, 2017
Ebayray:

Kikikikikikiki grin grin grin. It's sinking ooo. But I'm serious cheesy.
Awww, thanks smiley.
u most welcome.
Re: 20 Of The Worst Possible Ways To Break Up With A Woman In Lagos by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jan 07, 2017
Sleekydee:

u most welcome.

Yeah smiley
Re: 20 Of The Worst Possible Ways To Break Up With A Woman In Lagos by darkid1(m): 3:26am On Jan 08, 2017
Omg, this is so funny...pls guys, never try the last one.

(1) (Reply)

Do Not See If Your Not Up To 18 / I Went To The Bathroom I Pulled My Boxers She Took It And Perceived It And This / See Why Ladies Called Some Men ''mugu ''

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.