Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,527 members, 7,819,896 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

The Worst Past You Ever Heard From A Partner. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Worst Past You Ever Heard From A Partner. (31438 Views)

When A Man Sees You Sitting Down And Walks Past You When He Doesn’t Need To? / Guys If You Were Stark Nakedd In Public, What Will U Do When Girls Walk Past You / 5 Things About Your Past You Should Never Tell Your Boyfriend/girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Worst Past You Ever Heard From A Partner. by Nobody: 4:57pm On Oct 01, 2018
You meet different people with histories that are pleasant or unpleasant. For the unpleasant past, it could be sex party, abortion, multiple sex partners or whatever..
Anyway, there could be more, so if you have any, you can contribute...

1 Like

Re: The Worst Past You Ever Heard From A Partner. by dingbang(m): 5:01pm On Oct 01, 2018
They always come up with a rape story..

138 Likes 9 Shares

Re: The Worst Past You Ever Heard From A Partner. by KoCoKandy: 5:03pm On Oct 01, 2018
He and his friends gangraped a girl back in secondary school Cause she seem proud.

Well, I ran as fast as my legs could carry me.

90 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Worst Past You Ever Heard From A Partner. by donstan18: 5:09pm On Oct 01, 2018
She told me she lost her virginity while riding a bicycle.

115 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The Worst Past You Ever Heard From A Partner. by Learnstuffs: 5:11pm On Oct 01, 2018
She is pregnant

5 Likes

Re: The Worst Past You Ever Heard From A Partner. by Nobody: 5:15pm On Oct 01, 2018
dingbang:

angry angry angry

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

What could be more pathetic than a rape story tongue??

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

17 Likes

Re: The Worst Past You Ever Heard From A Partner. by Nobody: 5:16pm On Oct 01, 2018
donstan18:

angry angry angry

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Abi gymnastics stuffz grin cheesy cool

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Worst Past You Ever Heard From A Partner. by samysmoothfresh: 5:19pm On Oct 01, 2018
She told me she was once a feminist.

18 Likes

Re: The Worst Past You Ever Heard From A Partner. by Nobody: 5:27pm On Oct 01, 2018
That she'd never done abortion b4..

don't believe that crap a bit. Every girl at a certain point in time has done abortion.

45 Likes

Re: The Worst Past You Ever Heard From A Partner. by Oluromantic: 5:55pm On Oct 01, 2018
dingbang:
Exactly and if u check well, all d rape story they come up with aren't really rape.

48 Likes

Re: The Worst Past You Ever Heard From A Partner. by dingbang(m): 5:56pm On Oct 01, 2018
Ighoga898:
That she'd never done abortion b4..

don't believe that crap a bit. Every girl at a certain point in time has done abortion.
esp university girls

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Worst Past You Ever Heard From A Partner. by MrSensor(m): 6:13pm On Oct 01, 2018
that I ejaculate a lot.

3 Likes

Re: The Worst Past You Ever Heard From A Partner. by Xcrapeekoko(m): 7:18pm On Oct 01, 2018
KoCoKandy:
He and his friends gangraped a girl back in secondary school Cause she seem proud.

grin
KoCoKandy:

Re: The Worst Past You Ever Heard From A Partner. by Wilfredpat22(f): 7:37pm On Oct 01, 2018
My brother’s ex slept with 6 of his friends, his uncle that came from Spain and our cousin from UK. Honestly we ladies are Hungry. Buhari is making us open our legs anyhow. lipsrsealed

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Worst Past You Ever Heard From A Partner. by dingbang(m): 7:46pm On Oct 01, 2018
Wilfredpat22:
My brother’s ex slept with 6 of his friends, his uncle that came from Spain and our cousin from UK. Honestly we ladies are Hungry. Buhari is making us open our legs anyhow. lipsrsealed

it is well

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Worst Past You Ever Heard From A Partner. by Nobody: 7:56pm On Oct 01, 2018
He was the executioner in his frat back in school. I kept a straight face but knew deep down I'd escape. Went for camp the next week and deleted him from my life.
I cant come and pay for sins I know nothing of.

144 Likes

Re: The Worst Past You Ever Heard From A Partner. by Cholls(m): 8:01pm On Oct 01, 2018
dingbang:
my brother Hector those girls dey mad... ashawo children of Lucifer

4 Likes

Re: The Worst Past You Ever Heard From A Partner. by dingbang(m): 8:03pm On Oct 01, 2018
Cholls:
my brother Hector those girls dey mad... ashawo children of Lucifer
I dey tell you bro.. Even ashy go emotionally blackmail you tell you stories that touch.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Worst Past You Ever Heard From A Partner. by Nobody: 8:08pm On Oct 01, 2018
dingbang:
it is well
You believed that she male?

Lalasticlala
Password Snake entity

4 Likes

Re: The Worst Past You Ever Heard From A Partner. by Apina(m): 8:10pm On Oct 01, 2018
Don't forget to tell us what you also did cos no one's gonna agree to being the aggressor, always playing the victim undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Worst Past You Ever Heard From A Partner. by dingbang(m): 8:20pm On Oct 01, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
You believed that she male?

Lalasticlala
Password Snake entity
of course.. She is right and you know it ...
Re: The Worst Past You Ever Heard From A Partner. by Nobody: 9:04pm On Oct 01, 2018
Wilfredpat22:

It is Buhari that is forcing you to spread your legs like rumour shocked

Abi your greediness
Ayam not understanding

32 Likes

Re: The Worst Past You Ever Heard From A Partner. by Nobody: 9:35pm On Oct 01, 2018
donstan18:

5 Likes

Re: The Worst Past You Ever Heard From A Partner. by Nobody: 9:37pm On Oct 01, 2018
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
Wilfredpat22:

9 Likes

Re: The Worst Past You Ever Heard From A Partner. by ekanDamie: 10:19pm On Oct 01, 2018
My Ex's have told me grave things
How they slept with their friends uncle
Abortions
How many men theve slept with in total

I was amazed as to how deep they have gone
But I never use this against them, dey don't get to tell all their Ex's this
They trust me. But then I'm always vigilant based on what I know.

25 Likes

Re: The Worst Past You Ever Heard From A Partner. by cassyrooy(m): 10:48pm On Oct 01, 2018
I hate the rape story with every droplet of blood in my body, and the no sex till marriage scam.

It might not be my purpose, to sleep with you, but don't enlist it. I hate hearing that scam idea.

MissJoy29

42 Likes

Re: The Worst Past You Ever Heard From A Partner. by Nobody: 11:12pm On Oct 01, 2018
I dated a girl who had sexual relations with her twin sister. Very dysfunctional family.

21 Likes

Re: The Worst Past You Ever Heard From A Partner. by Offpoint: 11:16pm On Oct 01, 2018
She ate 15 wraps of Fufu on our first date at iya sikara buka and I asked her if she's OK, then she replied "I don't have appetite"...and that was how offpoint ran for his dare life.

Elephants in human clothing

59 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Worst Past You Ever Heard From A Partner. by Bluezy13(m): 11:18pm On Oct 01, 2018
dingbang:
I dey tell you bro.. Even ashy go emotionally blackmail you tell you stories that touch.

Hehehe...

True talk cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Worst Past You Ever Heard From A Partner. by Bluezy13(m): 11:19pm On Oct 01, 2018
Offpoint:
I'm waiting for your story o cheesy
Re: The Worst Past You Ever Heard From A Partner. by Offpoint: 11:22pm On Oct 01, 2018
Bluezy13:

I'm waiting for your story o cheesy
Loool, updated

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Black Lady Dances & Shows Off Her Aged White Husband (Pics, Video) / How "I Nor Dey Come Person House" Made Me Collect 700 From A Girl / The Ex (memes Special) Picture Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.